• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE 9-26 Results

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Doubles

1: Brooklyn Rage!!! (Vanz + Tec0) ($132.00)
2: Buck! Buck! (Alukard + G$) ($66.00)
3: Guayanese Hummingbirds (Dj + Eggm) ($22.00)
4: Mufasa Got ***** (Hax + Scar)
5: Zro to Death (Tipper + Zro)
5: 9-10s (Xyt + Reno)
7: Prog + CanISmash (Prog + CanIsmash)
7: Dj Date **** + Mixmaster Roofy (Tec9 + Grill)
9: Brookylnites (Mr. **** and watch + Kashan)
9: 2 Gay birds (Mattdotzeb + Ryan K)
9: Habby Feet (Hab + Ben)
9: Rei+ Crismas (Rei + Crismas)

Singles

1: Eggm ($210.00):fox:
2: Tec0 ($105.00):fox::peach::shiek:
3: Scar ($35.00):falcon:
4: Hax:falcon:
5: Tipper:ganondorf:
5: Dj Nintendo:drmario::samus::mario2::bowser2:
7: HbK:marth::fox:
7: Alukard:marth:
9: G$:marth::falco:
9: Reno:shiek:
9: Tec9:fox::falco::shiek:
9: Vanz:jigglypuff::peach::shiek:
13: Ben:falco:
13: warrior knight:bowser2:
13: Mattdotzeb:falco:
13: Ryan K:falco:
17: CanIsmash:fox:
17: XyT:shiek:
17: Just Sexed
17: Nick
17: Guardian Knight:falco:
17: Prog:falco:
17: Nando
17: Qerb:gw:
25: Tone
25: DeathKnight
25: Kashan
25: D1
25: Mr. F
25: DC Scribz:falcon:
25: Rei
25: E-Man
33: Killsage
33: M.I.K
33: HyperEnergy:peach:
33: Mr. **** and Watch

If anyone else wants their characters posted let me know

Thanks for coming vids up later.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I love tristate. This was fun.

1: Eggm - >_> Turn off the cube I'm using huh? That was pretty funny albeit douchy xD We should have played more. I'll be glad to give you Falco practice when I'm in the area again.
2: Tec0 - My bad if I seemed pissed off after our match. I was a little upset but no worries you outplayed me totally. It was fun though :D
3: Scar - Well our matches went better than they did last weekend, that's for sure.. Haha oh well you ****ed me up. I'll beat you sooner or later. <3
4: Hax - GOOD **** ON THE COLDSTONE.
5: Tipper - Tipman! Your ganon is crazy. Was shaking during those money matches. If I didnt figure out that dsmashing was good you totally would have ***** me.
9: Tec9 - We had some close matches earlier in the day, too bad I didn't get to play you later. Nice Falco.
9: Vanz - Nice meeting you and talking in the cab/way there. Didn't even know who you were for the first like half hour of being here haha
13: Ryan K - Omgah probably the most fun I've had playing this game without items or stamina mode. Falco dittos were way too good. Teams was fun, we did well for having only a few warm up matches. We'll beat scar/hax and zro/tipman next time. Yeahuhz, env2.
17: CanIsmash - It was fun to play you. You're not trash dude.
17: XyT - **** I wanted to MM you. Next time!
17: Guardian Knight - IIRC you beat me at my first MLG. So it's even now.
17: Prog - Mad chill. Nice meeting you, commentary was fun.
17: Nando - Hope you got home okay.
25: Kashan - **** rushed mm.
25: D1 - Rusty, huh? Nice seein you though.
25: Rei - You're a cool dude. Good job on the live stream.

And the other person I beat in a MM towards the end of the tournament. Forgive me for not remembering your tag. ^^;

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Thanks for the great turnout all! There were so many exciting matches.

<3 Melee

D1

Banned via Administration
Its ok Zebstir tourney was so fun regardless of my poor performance...game is so fun and **** that losing is actually fun ^_^!

Shoutouts to:

Crismas-Sry for being late, but I'm uber happy I was able to show support and have fun in teams later on. One of my best pals in and outta smash ^_^!

Alex Strife-Best TO in the nation, f*ck the rest. Thanks for being you and keeping it real as always, more hosts need to be like you so I can have the motivation to go to more oos Melee tournies.

Alukard-OMG So many fun times at the venue and ride back...I dunno where to start at all. You missed out on G$'s car turnin into Club Money we started dancin to mad club bangers courtesy of DJ Reno!

G$-Thx much for the lift, and also being a great friend to always talk to. Definitely gotta get that training in!

Ryan K-Dude step it up and tell me when you're free and where you wanna meet up to play! Stop telling me where you live and set something up! XD

MattDotZeb-My boy I had a blast seeing ya again! And don't worry I wasn't salty about our match, you're a really cool dude so I'm glad we had fun in the end. We def gotta chill next time there's a con in your area!

Reno-Yo ma d00 from another mutha (random ladies: "SHUT YO MOUF! me: "I'm only talkin about Reno." random ladies: "We can dig it.") always great to be around...we're the hype master ma d00...'AMMMN!!! If Wes was smart he'd sue us for copyright infringement...all day.

Rei-Great to hear you pulled away from the atrocity that is Brawl! We should chill more often! And lets not ever talk about our past Brawl set, cuz...that game sucks so we shouldn't have any memories about it...period! Lets talk about good times instead! Like today! XD

Scar-The most electrifying man in entertainment...g'**** great to see ya again mang...I always forget to pound ya instead of shake........(no homo.)

LOL

Tipman-I'm so mad you live in LI now wtf...I wanna try to make ya feel like you're in FL where you get to play w/ ppl all the time...at least I think thats how it was for ya right? Well w/e your Ganon still ***** regardless stop being so good!

Vanz-WTF so good dude, I remember way back in the day when you just started w/ ICz, and I thought you were just a beginner w/ potential...now its like...****! My ***** is BEAST!

Hax-Same thing, I can never forget the lvl 5 Hax that didn't know many moves...now that you leveled up so much you just **** wherever you go. CF was definitely putting on a show at this tourney.

DJ Nintendo-Pepe, Dr. Pepe, and Bowser were great to watch ma d00 get at your SAMUS AS WELL! I had a blast watching ya ****, and then leave w/ a glum look on your face as if the match was whack LOL.

Eggm-THanks for all the tips, and in due time I'll have all the technical prowess of the most technical smashers out there to be able to compliment my mindgames. I can't wait! Time to go back in time and regain what tech skill I lost!

Tec0-My gad so much ****! I gotta train w/ you and Crismas sometime so I can up the gayness a tad : D. Ppl always complain about how gay you play so I gotta ask ya...can you make me gay? (No homo.)

LOL

GuardianKnight-Great to see ya dude we had so many fun friendliess, brought me back to the days when we'd train w/ Tati yo! We gotta play sometime!

Bennyyyyyy Blast-OMG you make me feel so old when you call my tactics old school XD! Thanks for the propz tho yo, it keeps me going! We shall spar sometime too!

WarriorKnight-WOW Your Bowser had me on edge today GEEZ! We gotta play stop avoiding me! XD

HBK-OMFG never played in mad long and you're still beast good to see ya again yo!

Brooklynites-Tone, Mr. **** 'n Watch, Kash OMG great to see ya'll again...now if we wanna improve we should all play more...which means lets traiiiiiin! Remember I live mad close and I'm willing to play Melee serious again! Today has me sold! MELEE ALL DAY!

...ok I think I'm all outta shoutouts...

I think if I forgot ya then forgive me...

...sry kthxbai.

LOL

Don't think I forgot ya HAB!

MEGA SHOUTOUT TO HAB FOR MAKIN IT OUT HERE FROM CT! The ride was awesome and Club Money was beast! GET AT DJ RENO! ALL DAY! We gotta have a day out to just eat in Harlem so I can see what that food be like NAHHHHHH MEAN!

K I'm done and will STFU now.

Obviously I made this long shoutout cuz I enjoyed the tourney thoroughly...its been a while since I did this for a Brawl tourney LOL.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
@All the guys who drank.
Next time I'm up here I'll house with one of you and beast on all your faces in flip cup

lol

Also cuz drinking with smashers is mad fun.

Alukard

Smash Hero
great tourney ... all i have to say is ... brawl aint got **** on this hype ... and amazingness ... melee is amazing lolol

thanks alex/crismas for hosting ... it feels good to enter without having to create the bracket and make sure everything is going ok ... thanks!

<3 to everyone i played ... exact shout outs later. =]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
gj vanz, keep winning teams every weekend til i get there so we can continue it lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
why is it not on youtube -____-

is there a way to put it up there because i dont use ustream at all =\

Reioumu

Smash Lord
@All the guys who drank.
Next time I'm up here I'll house with one of you and beast on all your faces in flip cup

lol

Yo tec0 is MAD drunk right now, he's ****ing hilarious. I'm drunk, but I can still type correctly lol

I live streamed it for like 5 minutes lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yo tec0 is MAD drunk right now, he's ****ing hilarious. I'm drunk, but I can still type correctly lol

I live streamed it for like 5 minutes lol
is there a way to take down the doubles finals off that website ??

Eggm

Smash Hero
Shout outs :

Scar - CP stages BLOW.
Tec0 - Actually made money
Eggm - Won his 2nd tournament in a row ****.
Vanz - We didn't play in bracket or freindlies you suck.
Tipman - Best ganon ever.
Prog - Tournament clown award.
G$ - YEAH!!!??? YEAHHHHHHHHH!? YAH!!!@$!@$
Warriorknight - Looked mad cute
DJ Nintendo - Was my hardest match in brackets today and *****.
Wendel - Called me during a match was gay distracted me.
D1 - Super fun friendlies glad your getting back into melee.
XYT - Step it up.
Reno - Step it up. Lox an greit cheese? Wtf ??
Alukard - Close, maybe next time.
Alex/Crismas - Thanks for hosting.

Everyone else - YOU SUCK FOR NOT BRINGING CUBES THERE WERE LIKE 6 CUBES THERE TOTAL AND BROUGHT 2. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME EVERYONE COULDA GOTTEN SO MUCH MORE FRIENDLIES WE HAD LIKE 6 TV'S DOWNSTAIRS YOU ALL BLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW STEP THAT UP WOW I HATE YOU ALL.

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo DJ and Eggm Rainbow Cruise Match was mad intense to watch.

And by mad intense i mean the last minute of it was. Cause the rest of it was just shooting lasers and spicy meatballs fah dayz

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yo DJ and Eggm Rainbow Cruise Match was mad intense to watch.

And by mad intense i mean the last minute of it was. Cause the rest of it was just shooting lasers and spicy meatballs fah dayz
Eggm played DJ on Rainbow Cruise?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

@All tahe guys who drank.

lol

Dooooooooooo it! :).

If I go to MM you should house me... ****.. I drank too much LOL

I'll post again later when I won't make a complete *** outta myself.

Inui - House me for one of your tournies so me + you + magus can all drink :laugh:

<33333333333333 Tristate Meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom