• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get at the Kids - full video up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Long story short: I had the idea to make a combo video of players who are young but still **** but was too lazy to start it....

...until today!

Get at the Kids Trailer

People in video: Hax$, Mango, Jman, Connor, colbol, pewpewu, Sfat, hungrybox, Armada, Linguini, Calle W, Bobby Siege, Llod, Unknown522, Raynex, Lucky, Lite, Tai, Strongbad, L, Smash GOD, Lal Tsuna, Money Mike, neasala, Mahie, nemo, samper, tecnine, PC Jona

Song used: The Colour of the harder style

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
There's a kid named Llod who eliminated Tope at the last chudat biweekly, he's 14, but we don't really have much footage of him. He's a peach/sheik player.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Twitch, my brother, is/was ranked in NC. He's 13 right now. I might be able to find some clips of him to send to you.

This idea is cool.

Mizar

Smash Ace
I thought mango was like this old grandpa-mr.miyagi-guy. No seriously though, I thought mango was 18+

Also cuz his vids are.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
=D I can't believe my name was actually mentioned =D

I don't have many recent videos of me in melee (I kinda play brawl now :/ )
The only ones that I have are 2 iron man matches between me and my brother (Smash God). We aren't in our top shape in the vid because that is our melee game after many months of brawl. My Peach sucks (its hard to switch between Melee Peach and Brawl Peach), but my Sheik does decently well. Here are the first parts of each Iron man Match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4Mj2EQeT2U&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRbzThDl4NI&feature=related

If you want, I can record more matches sometime this week. But we won't be as good as we usually are :(

EDIT: I forgot to mention that my bro, Smash God, is also under 17 xD (hes 15)
He's also really good

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Articanus: I'd prefer newer footage if that's at all possible. And you're under 18 so it counts anyway lol

Llod: This video won't be out for a while, like after Pat's House and Rom2 maybe so you can work off the rust then upload some vids.

I should probably just make this video for smashers in high school, so birthdays don't mess anything up.

LuCKy

Smash Master
dude who thought i was mango. . im lucky n im 17 lol im a month older then mango stab

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
everyone knows you can't spell **** without ape.

joeplicate

Smash Master
this is a lame idea because like 50% of the top smashers are seniors/juniors in high school

don't put in all the tournament clips of hbox, mango, and colbol that we've all seen before please, go for some new talent and not just good smashers who happen to be in high school

Top Bottom