• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

btw trying to come to this. I was put on the schedule to work on saturday, but I'm in the process of picking up other shifts in an attempt to get saturday off. The manager is helping me out too.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Keith: Nice video, bro.

@Crystalnite: Yes! Mario Tennis on the gamecube was so epic. If anyone brings this, I will definitely play.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
seriously, snapp >.> Im tryin to figure out who I can get a ride from, since I actually want to go to this (pp is a lamer)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
PP will take omni on a magical ride to place called "grandfinaltonville" Where PP rules as mayor with an iron fist.

edit; stingers. it depends on if devin needs a ride BRO.

so... idk. DEVIN+ME+KALE+BO= FULL CAR.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@Keith: Nice video, bro.

@Crystalnite: Yes! Mario Tennis on the gamecube was so epic. If anyone brings this, I will definitely play.
OMG! I almost forgot about that game. **** 64 smash lets have a side tourney of mario tennis.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Im not really trying to put you or Kevin down with this im honestly just putting devin first because he, as a smasher has done more for me than i think anyone has With anything. I mean, he let me ride with him to GA for free multiple times. so when he needs me the least i can do is put him first :( sorry.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright...well if your car isn't full when you leave, can you give me a call?

i mean i definitely understand you would pick up devin over me or pp (not being sarcastic, lol) i'm just saying last time u went to a ncsu and it was just you and kale when u said you could maybe give me a ride if devin didn't go >.> so I'm just tryin not to get my hopes up for nothing.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo snapp can u give me a ride to this?

edit: stingrz, i know u going to be mad, but i still havent got my check yet, hopefully it comes in to days mail
also, snapp disregard my troll

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

i mean i definitely understand you would pick up devin over me or pp (not being sarcastic, lol) i'm just saying last time u went to a ncsu and it was just you and kale when u said you could maybe give me a ride if devin didn't go >.> so I'm just tryin not to get my hopes up for nothing.
Stingers last time i went to NCSU i rode with devin. haha.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university

stingers, could whoever is picking you up possibly pick me up too? lol, pmed APE to pick me up too when he was in hickory because i thought he was going to pick you up...i guess that's not the case. :ohwell:

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
this tourney is gonna be giant...

sooooooooooooo hype

greenville, wilmington, rocky mount, wilson, chapel hill, raliegh, g-boro, hickory, sc, winston salem, shelby, durham, cary, apex and southern pines

Top Bottom