• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monstar Monthly

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sunday = Small Turnout, but I'll take it for the moment.

Melee Results:

1. Chinesahh ($25) (Marth/others)
2. Tantalus ($5) (Fox/Sheik/Marth)
3. Waffle (Sheik/Luigi)
4. U-MOS (Ganondorf)
5. MetalMonstar (don't remember)
5. HerfDerf (Marth)

Brawl Results:

1: chinesahh ($30) (Marth/Fox/Pit/others)
2: Tantalus ($15) (Metaknight/Dedede/Fox)
3: Waffle ($5) (Lucario/ZSS)
4: genghis pot (Dedede/Metaknight)
5: u-mos (Kirby/Snake)
5: honor (Marth)
7: HerfDerf (Snake/Metaknight)
7: metalmonstar (Falco/ROB)
9: relm (don't remember)
9: neoimperfection (DQ'd)
9: avvedgy (don't remember)

LOL

Funny tournament, darn it travis

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I played Captain Falcon in melee.

Good job Travis winning both events. Yeah I will definitely let you know if we can get the venue again for a big melee tournament.

Waffle, your zero suit samus is pretty good.

Tant- way to go tant jinxing me against waffle. I was doing great until you said something. Then everything went downhill from there.

Herf-You would have done much better had you just stuck with snake.

Relm-Didn't really see your matches. Glad you could make it. You owe me three bucks though.

Honor-Real solid Marth. You gave me tons of trouble. Pretty cool using the statue to extend the legnth of f-smash

Genghis-D3 is so lame XD. That match against honor you should have got a stock off with the chaingrab off the side.

U-mos- You have got a solid ganon. We need to play more often.

Also tant- relm plays Ness and Luigi in brawl.

Coney

Smash Master
i swear to God, i woke up at 9 today planning to go to this, thought there' be no turnout, and decided to stay in bed, since driving two hours to a tournament that might not even occur due to turnout would be bad

i really, really should have gone :<

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL yeah, he -LITERALLY- hasnt played a SINGLE match of brawl since we made our bet back in may ROFL

crazy only 3 swf players i recognize XD

Herfderf

Smash Cadet
Even though the turnout was small, I was happy to see some familiar faces. I'd like to thank everyone who showed up for making a fun event. I didn't place last this time either :D

I'd also like to apologize to coney; sorry I didn't get to your message in time.

chinesahh- congrats on showing up and winning it all XD
Tant + Waffle- it was fun seeing you guys again
metalmonstar- you'll do better next time, I'm sure of it
honor- that was one cool match. Wish I hadn't messed it up by switching to MK >.<
U-mos- you're pretty good

See you next time!

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Yeah Brawl finals was really intense.

Melee was exciting to watch but pretty one sided. One of the local players kept talking about how Tant was getting owned. It was hilarious how he kept going on about it.

Main Snake herf.

What was the bet?

Top Bottom