• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTP's Gym Battle Tournament! -- DABUZ WINS!! Congratz!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:item9: Gym Battle :item9:
:item9: Tournament
:item9:

Alright, this will be my first themed online tournament! This may or may not be successful, but we'll see rofl

Basically the goal of this tournament is to beat all of the gym leaders so that you can qualify for the final tournament and compete for the
Grand Prize of 2000 Wii points

Please make sure to read all of the rules. It will make everything easier for everyone in the end and ultimately make this tournament run smoothly

This tournament has special rules to it. There are general rules that apply to all the matches, and then there are specific gym rules that the gym leaders will be creating.

Date and Times

This will be starting this week! Maybe even today depending on how things go.
When this starts I will let you guys know in the title.

Also, you can still sign up at anytime. Even after this has already started!

This will finish either when the first 8-16 people defeat all of the gym leaders, or when I feel this has run it's course. Do not expect this to go on for months.

General Rules

- You will get to choose which stages you want to play on, but your choices are limited (See specific gym rules)
- You won't be forced to use all of your characters in gym battles. You can choose the same characters for all the gym battles if you really want to.
- You won't be able to switch your characters, so make sure you choose the ones you want to stock with.

But for the final tourney (If you make it there) You WILL have to use all 6 characters

- I've decided to make Zelda and Sheik one character. You will be able to switch at anytime during a match if you want to. This mostly just prevents people from accidentally switching and messing up the match. If you will be using both Zelda and Sheik then please post it in your info.
- Pokemon Trainer is also one character.

Rules Regarding Lag

- First, either you or the Gym Leader should come and contact me. I will serve as an intermediary in the hopes that the lag is reduced. If I'm not available then just ask someone else that has a relatively good connection.

- If the terrible lag continues then you can either try and get a different person or simply play through it.

- If the matches keep disconnecting then I'll have to get one of the other gym leaders to substitute. Gym rules and some of the characters will remain the same.

- Either report to me or in this thread if you won a gym battle so that I can adjust things accordingly.

Important Things to know!

- You may ONLY challenge the same gym leader once per day. Keep challenging them until you beat them!
- There is NO penalty for losing to a Gym Leader.
- If you beat one gym, then feel free to go right on to the next one right away.

- You may challenge both the Pewter Gym and the Cerulean Gym (Junglefever and S.O.L.I.D.) at any time.
You may challenge the Cerulean Gym before you beat the Pewter Gym.

- You must obtain the Boulder Badge and the Cascade Badge before you will be able to move onto the next gyms.

- You may challenge both the Vermillion Gym and the Celadon Gym (DTP and LordoftheMorning) at any time as long as you have the first 2 badges. You may challenge the Celadon Gym before you beat the Vermillion Gym.

- You must obtain the Thunder Badge and the Rainbow Badge before you will be able to move onto the next gyms.

- You may challenge both the Fuchsia Gym and the Saffron Gym (Thunder of Zeus and Nya~! :3) at any time as long as your have the first 4 badges.You may Challenge the Saffron Gym before you beat the Fuchsia Gym.

- You must obtain the Soul Badge and the Marsh Badge before you will be able to move onto the next gyms.

- You may challenge both the Cinnabar Gym and the Viridian Gym (PentaSalia and PrinceRamen) at any time as long as you have the first 6 badges. You may challenge the Viridian Gym before you beat the Cinnabar Gym.

- If you manage to beat all of the Gym Leaders and obtain all of the Badges, then you will qualify for the Final Tournament and a chance to compete for the Grand Prize!

- For clarification, there is NO Elite 4 lol

- Please try and be patient when it comes to getting a Gym match completed. Gym Leaders don't have all the time in the world. If you find that the Gym Leader you are challenging in busy then try and schedule a match for later.

- DID YOU READ ALL OF THIS!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Prize!

Like I said earlier, the winner will get 2000 Wii points
2nd place may or may not get a prize. I haven't decided yet.

But in order to even qualify for the prize you'll need to beat all 8 Gym Leaders. From there you will go into the Final Tournament. After that, you will need to beat out all of the other finalists.
More will be explained later about the Final Tournament.

Signing Up!

- You will choose 6 different characters. You will be using those same 6 characters throughout the entire tournament, so choose wisely.
- Please include your in-game name and your Friend Code

Format

SWF Name/In-game Name/Friend Code/ 6 Characters

Example:
DTP/.__./3995-8553-8766/:peach::luigi2::zelda::warioc::samus2::kirby2:

These are the badges that will be awarded after you beat a gym leader

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:item9: Gym Leaders :item9:

☆ Click the Gym Leaders name or picture to go to their profile ☆

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=124998
~Boulder Badge

DTP :item9:

hahaha face my n00b jigglypuff. Auto win here guys.

Gym Rules

Gym Leader will be using

:jigglypuff:

- "Best 2 out of 3, Stages: Any two neutrals, challenger picks, and Pokemon Stadium 2 if we go to a 3rd game"
- Challengers can switch characters at any time.
- 3 Stock
- 8 Minute Timer

Stages

- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Smashville
- Yoshi's Island

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=81498
~Cascade Badge

Frio :item9:

"Your Moves, Show them to me"
VM only please.

Gym Rules

Gym Leader will be using:

:bowser2:

- Best 2/3
- 3 Stock
- 8 Minute Timer
- "Loser picks stage"

Stages

- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Smashville
- Yoshi's Island
- Lylat Cruise

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=118991
~Thunder Badge

DTP :item9:

"Ha! You can try and beat me, but don't count on it. Underestimate me and you will lose. Only the best make it past this gym.
If you do somehow make it past me, then I wish you the best of luck against the rest of my colleagues. It only get tougher from here...."
Contact through either VM or PM please.

Gym Rules

:samus2::zelda::pit:

- 3 Characters each
- Challenger can not pick the same stage twice
- "Each battle will be 2 stock and we keep going until either sides characters are completely eliminated. Stocks are refreshed for the winning character"
- "I'm allowed to switch characters at will, but I'll be letting you know when I do"
- 5 Minute Timer

Stages

- Pokemon Stadium 1
- Brinstar
- Norfair

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=126581
~Rainbow Badge

LordoftheMorning :item9:

"Yo! Welcome to the Celadon City Gym! I'm Erika's prodigal younger brother (who refuses to be known by anything other than LotM), and I've taken over the gym for the time being! Here's how it's gonna be..."

Gym Rules

I let my challengers choose the "stadium" and the amount of "pokemon" we'll be using in our battle, because I'm so good you won't beat me anyways! (This means we can have a 3-on-3, or 4-on-4)
I can see it's time for some new rules.

In order to make this more fun, and to prevent whining:

-No PMs. VMs only. (Final Destination)
-Matches may now extend up to 6v6 if the challenger wishes it. 3v3 is now the minimum.
-People who already have a Thunder Badge get priority over those who don't have one. I will battle them first.
-If you want to challenge me, you must message me the day of your challenge. That means if you challenged me yesterday or before that you should VM me again.
-When issuing a challenge, you must give tell me how many pokemon we will each be using (3 to 6), your 1-2 stadium(s), and say "Oh please Mr. Awesome Gym Leader, give me the honor of being stomped on!"... Okay, not really, but I do need the first two.
-When you're SD'ing to take off any stocks you lost in the last match (according to crew battle rules), you MAY NOT use your respawn-invincibility frames to attack me. This is one of the easiest ways to piss me off. If you do this, I'll kick you out of my gym and you can try again tomorrow *****es. After properly SD'ing, you must return to your spawn point. I will crouch several times and then, and only then, the match will start.
-"No pissing or moaning. Any combination of the two will not be tolerated either." However, I reserve the right to do these things, because it's my gym.
Available "Stadiums"

- Yoshi's Island (Barlw)
- PS1
- PS2
- Rumble Falls (booya!)
- Jungle Japes
- Kongo Jungle (Oh wait...)
- Distant Planet
- Hanenbow (WHERE YOU AT?)
- Green Hill Zone

You will be able to change the stadium after one of us has lost half of their stocks, rounded up in the case of 3-on-3's. (1 pokemon lost if it's 2-on-2, and 2 pokemon lost if it's 3-on-3 or 4-on-4)

My Pokemon Collection

:lucario::fox::shiek::rob::diddy:
:ganondorf: (Uber Trump-Card)

I'll pick from this list and inform the challenger of my choices before the set begins so you can exploit it.

If we do need to get serious (not likely), our match works like this:
Crew Style Battle:
- Stocks are saved from match to match to simulate HP.
- Each of the "pokemon" you bring to the match have 3 stocks each.
- When a "pokemon's" stocks are depleted, that "pokemon" has "fainted" and you can't use it anymore.
- For example, if I beat you with two stocks left. You would choose your new "pokemon" and we would fight again. At the start of the next round, I would SD once at the beginning because I lost only one stock last match. We continue this way until one of us out of usable "pokemon" (and whites out?).
- Just to make things interesting, there is no timer for now, but if you make me mad I'll throw you out and change the rule!

The challenger may switch "pokemon" at the end of each match, but I will not.

The rules are subject to change at any time, because I am the boss, and you better know it!
DTP EDIT: I AM YOUR GOD! D:<

Alright, that's pretty much it for the rules. Good luck trainers! (You'll definitely need it.)

~Soul Badge

DevilWillCry :item9:

"All that awaits you is a pleasureable death."

Gym Rules

:ike::dedede::metaknight:

- 3 stock
- No time limit
- No stalling
- No CPing will take place, just choose your map and hope you get it.
- "My rules. 3 vs 3 Elimination, the last warrior standing wins. Both challenger and champion may switch characters at any time."

Stages

- Pokemon Stadium 1
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Smashville
- Yoshi's Island
- Lylat Cruise
- Castle Siege
- Delfino
- Halberd
- Frigate Orpheon
- Norfair

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=114290
~Marsh Badge

Bunny :3 :item9:

"I'll break you."
Contact through either AIM or VM. Do not PM please.

Gym Rules

:dedede::pikachu2::popo::kirby2:

- 4 Characters each
- "Whoever wins more matches wins. If it's 2-2, we do one more match, loser picks the stage, any character."
- 3 Stocks
- 8 Minute Timer
- Stages will be played in the order below

Stages

- Pokemon Stadium 1
- Smashville
- Final Destination
- Battlefield

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=81498
~Volcano Badge

Frio :item9:

"Your Moves, Show them to me. Again."
VM only please.

Gym Rules

:pikachu2::snake::bowser2:

- Best 2/3
- 3 Stock
- 8 Minute Timer
- "Loser picks stage"

Stages

- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Lylat Cruise
- Smashville
- Yoshi's Island

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=66880
~Earth Badge

Alphicans :item9:

Gym Rules

:falco::metaknight::gw:

- 3 Characters each
- "Crew style with stocks"
- 3 Stocks
- 8 Minute Timer
- "Challenger picks stage at start and whenever a character loses all their stocks (including mine)"

Stages

- Pokemon Stadium 1
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Lylat Cruise
- Smashville
- Yoshi's Island

(I totally stole all of these pics) rofl

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:item9: Grand Championship :item9:

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Congratulations!

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Out of all of the competitors you were the only ones to defeat all of the gym leaders and make it to the Grand Championship. This is no easy task.

But the battle is far from over. You will now have to face off against the other entrants who made it as far as you did. It's a battle of the best and only one will come out on top and win the prize.

Date and Times

Since there are only 4 of you left, I see no real need for a specific deadline. Don't feel rushed knowing you have a match to complete. Take your time if need be. Just don't take forever.

If I get complaints from an opponent that you are taking to long, or even purposely avoiding doing a match, then I will give you a warning and possibly even a deadline. I doubt it will come to this however, but I am warning you now just in case.

General Rules

- Each competitor will have to use ALL of their characters against their opponent.

- We will be using a "Crew Battle" format. Each one of your characters will have 3 lives each. Once your character is defeated you will be able to choose any one of your other characters to send in next. You don't have to tell your opponent who you're sending in next.

- A small Round Robin between the four finalists will be used to determine who moves on to the finals for a chance to win the Grand Prize. Each Round Robin between players will be one match only. Finals will be Best 2/3.

- You will not be able to switch out characters [ex.] You win against your opponents character with 2 stocks remaining. You CANNOT switch to a fresh character. You have to use the same character until he is knocked out. This is to prevent confusion regarding the amount of stocks each character has left.

- Each opponent will get to choose one stage to use per game. First stage will be used from the beginning of the match until one of the opponents loses 3 characters (Thein total. The stage will then switch to the other opponents stage pick and be played on until a winner is declared.
(Players will have come to an agreement regarding which stage is used first and second. If you can't come to an agreement, then the players will fight to decide. 1 Character, 1 stock, random neutral. Winner choses when they want their stage to be used.)

- If both players agree then you can play on one stage for the entire match. But ONLY if both players agree to it.

- Each player will be allowed to ban ONE stage prior to each match.

Stages

These are the stages that will be available to choose from. The list may change depending on the feedback I receive from the finalists.

- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Lylat Cruise
- Smashville
- Yoshi's Island
- Delfino
- Castle Siege
- Halberd
- Pokemon Stadium 1

Rules Regarding Lag

- First, you should come and contact me. I will serve as an intermediary in the hopes that the lag is reduced. If I'm not available then just ask someone else that has a relatively good connection.

- If the terrible lag continues then you can either try and get a different person or simply play through it.

- Either report to me or in this thread if you won against your opponent so that I can adjust things accordingly.

Prize!

As you all know, there is 2000 Wii Points awaiting the winner.
I have yet to decide if I will be awarding a secondary prize for the runner-up.

:item9: Finalists :item9:

Alphicans
In-game name: Alphi
Friendcode: 1719-2852-5644
Roster

:metaknight: :falco: :gw: :marth: :toonlink: :lucario:

AvengingTheKnight
In-game name: ATK
Friendcode: 4468-9896-7099
Roster

:metaknight: :snake: :pikachu2: :diddy: :marth: :olimar:

dabuz
In-game name: dabuz
Friendcode: 2191-7315-3890
Roster

:olimar: :link2: :sonic: :marth: :toonlink: :metaknight:

Frio
In-game name: Frio
Friendcode: 0903-2413-6461
Roster

:bowser2: :pikachu2: :snake: :metaknight: :falco: :olimar:

Round Robin

Round 1

Alphicans VS dabuz
dabuz won with 4 stocks remaining

AvengingTheKnight VS Frio

Round 2

Alphicans VS AvengingTheKnight
Alphicans won with 1 stock remaining

dabuz VS Frio

Round 3

Alphicans VS Frio

dabuz VS AvengingTheKnight
dabuz won with 5 stocks remaining

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:item9: Gym Battle Challengers :item9:

This is where I'll be keeping track of all the Badges that you mange to obtain. If any info is wrong then please let me know.

Good Luck with the tourney guys and have fun!

#01 :item9: Zeldspazz/SPAZZ/1362-4424-9642/(:zelda:/:shiek:):zerosuitsamus::peach::wolf::metaknight:

Badges:
#02 :item9: sammy p/sam/1891-4862-4521/:luigi2::pit::toonlink::popo::jigglypuff::lucario:
Badges:

#03 :item9: donaldgx/donal/0989-9343-1998/:link2::fox::ike::marth::shiek::zerosuitsamus:
Badges:

#04 :item9: UncleSam/NCLSM/0302-6524-8270/:toonlink::pit::diddy::kirby2::falco::dedede:
Badges:

#05 :item9: Yaya/Yaya/5327-0574-2389/:metaknight::warioc::gw::toonlink::marth::fox:
Badges:

#06 :item9: metroid45/cesar/3867-7452-0989/:link2::ike::falco::rob::lucario::diddy:
Badges:

#07 :item9: NightSky/NiGHt/5327-8496-5601/:mario2::jigglypuff::marth::falco::ike::snake:
Badges:

#08 :item9: Omnicron/OmniC/2149-3224-7619/:ike::warioc::luigi2::popo::toonlink::metaknight:
Badges:

#09 :item9: Mewter/MEWTR/0689-0972-7774/:lucario::link2::toonlink::marth::fox::luigi2:
Badges:

#10 :item9: kirbywizard/Mr.2/1418-6396-6440 /:jigglypuff::rob::olimar::luigi2::peach::warioc:
Badges:

#11 :item9: Gamingblack/4683-0120-9931/Grey/ :falco::luigi2::metaknight::snake::diddy::gw:
Badges:

#12 :item9: Salem/Sam/5198-2106-4261/:marth:(:zelda:/:shiek:):luigi2::toonlink::snake::zerosuitsamus:
Badges:

#13 :item9: blankvi / Blank / 4983-8273-5352 /:bowser2:(:shiek:/:zelda:):ivysaur::wario::wolf::olimar:
Badges:

#14 :item9: ZondaFreak/ZONDA/1633-3971-0253/:snake::rob::metaknight::kirby2::marth::dedede:
Badges:

#15 :item9: marthshadow/roxas/0474-4551-6747/:marth::metaknight::falco::lucario::mario2:

Badge:

#16 :item9: Dido/D!DO/3524-0231-6066/:marth::toonlink::falco::wolf::diddy::warioc:
Badges:

#17 :item9: SoniKupo/Kupo/1161-4246-1489/:sonic::ike::lucario::falcon::toonlink::gw:
Badges:

#18 :item9: IsmaR/IsmaR/5112-5790-2650/:lucas::falcon::pt::toonlink::zerosuitsamus:

Badges:

#19 :item9: Marthos/Nat/1934-8926-5290/:zerosuitsamus::marth::samus2::ganondorf::popo: :diddy:
Badges:

#20 :item9: Infinite Dreams/Zen/5070-2805-2051/:jigglypuff::yoshi2::pikachu2::diddy::kirby2:

Badges:

#21 :item9: Javon89/PAWS/3050-7372-5170/:mario2::diddy::yoshi2::dedede::toonlink::wolf:
Badges:

#22 :item9: mcmuff1nman/MUF!N/0173-2745-5921/:olimar::peach::fox::metaknight::gw::popo:
Badges:

#23 :item9: HOLOpaW/DRUID/4554-6106-4878/:samus2:(:zelda:/:shiek:):dedede::pit::popo::snake:
Badges:

#24 :item9: Alphicans/Alphi/1719-2852-5644/:metaknight::falco::gw::rob::toonlink::falcon:
Badges:

#25 :item9: dabuz/dabuz/2191-7315-3890/:olimar::link2::sonic::shiek::toonlink: :metaknight:
Badges:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

#26 :item9: Boo13/boo/1075-0570-2808/:lucas::rob::wolf::snake::popo::marth:
Badges:

#27 :item9: Shade26/Shade/2621-7345-6563/:falco::marth::peach::lucas::toonlink::metaknight:
Badges:

#28 :item9: thesilentmarth/Rawr/4425-4965-2484/:marth:(:shiek:/:zelda:):falco::peach::popo::dedede:
Badges:

#29 :item9: Frio/Frio/0903-2413-6461/:marth::pikachu2::snake::metaknight::falco:

Badges:

#30 :item9: GwJumpman/3737-9181-0008/:rob::fox::snake::metaknight::falco::ike:
Badges:

#31 :item9: Gordo Michael/Gordo/4768-7106-9699/:peach::marth::dedede::snake::falco::toonlink:
Badges:

#32 :item9: tsilver33/Silvr/4167-4172-3294/:lucas::yoshi2::luigi2::rob::falcon::marth:
Badges:

#34 :item9: Ugg /=)/3179-6037-6510/:ganondorf::link2::falcon::jigglypuff::samus2:

Badges:

#35 :item9: Shogun_Fox/S.Fox/3823-8199-2988/:olimar::ness2::ike::toonlink::snake::marth:
Badges:

#36 :item9: DeityLeviathan/FANTM/1934-0318-0617/:falco::rob::zerosuitsamus::peach::marth::mario2:
Badges:

#37 :item9: TigerWoods/Tiger/4511-2276-4373/:popo:(:zelda:/:shiek:):marth::zerosuitsamus::pit::peach:
Badges:

#38 :item9: choknater/RONI/1977-1957-8573/(:shiek:/:zelda:):snake::popo::peach::dedede::ganondorf:
Badges:

#39 :item9: LeoSaur/Leo/3867-0048-4688/:metaknight::ike::gw::diddy::snake::mario2:
Badges:

#40 :item9: BOB SAGET!/BOB/3909-7339-3947/:olimar::wario::dedede::metaknight::ike:

Badges:

#41 :item9: Keyo~Zakuya/KEYO/3309-1535-9876/:sonic::zelda::falco::ike::wolf::metaknight:
Badges:

#42 :item9: AvengingTheKnight/ATK/4468-9896-7099/:metaknight::snake::pikachu2::diddy::olimar:

Badges:

#43 :item9: TheGreatBo/Bo/3351-3867-0576/:lucario::rob::metaknight::marth::snake::dk2:
Badges:

#44 :item9: Sonic Storm/Josh/3094-1282-9792/:sonic::pit::jigglypuff::luigi2::olimar::pikachu2:
Badges:

#45 :item9: GALE 14/gale/5285-0299-4594:metaknight::snake::link2::mario2::marth:(:zelda:/:shiek:)
Badges:

#46 :item9: Hadesblade/Hades/5155-2841-4211/:yoshi2::falco::olimar::zerosuitsamus::gw::fox:
Badges:

#47 :item9: Delta-cod/Delta/0559-6634-3890/:link2::ness2::yoshi2::bowser2::lucas::mario2:
Badges:

#48 :item9: Smoooom/Smoom/4681-8161-3159/:popo::diddy::falco::peach::dedede::metaknight:
Badges:

#49 :item9: Inferno3044/REPTR/0903-2421-5415/:mario2::luigi2::ness2::gw::pit::kirby2:
Badges:

#50 :item9: P.M.G.23/KM24/0989-7017-1661/:pt::mario2::sonic::link2::luigi2::lucario:
Badges:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

#51 :item9: Moozle/Mooz/2578-2914-1926/:peach::pt::zerosuitsamus::luigi2::diddy::yoshi2:
Badges:

#52 :item9: Gf2tw/Spaz/1934-2694-3644/:metaknight::dedede::lucario::marth::olimar:

Badges:

#53 :item9: ~Zack~/ZDA/3008-6309-2515/:marth::metaknight::lucas::kirby2::popo::ness2:
Badges:

#54 :item9: DMAGZ/DMAGZ/4425-1138-8783/:lucario::ness2::marth::dedede::pikachu2::zelda:
Badges:

#55 :item9: Cherry64/CHEAP/4683-5297-9470/:samus2::pit::snake::ness2::bowser2::ganondorf:
Badges:

#56 :item9: Ori_bro/Ori/0516-8891-2481/:marth::popo::snake::falco::metaknight::warioc:
Badges:

#57 :item9: Shadokai/SHAD/3652-1980-4695 :lucas::snake::luigi2::ike::warioc:
Badges:

#58 :item9: Mr.Talk/RAY/0775-2271-8786/:olimar::lucario::pit::kirby2::peach:(:zelda:/:shiek:)
Badges:

#59 :item9: Hero of Banthum/HoB/2106-0102-0875/:snake::falco::pikachu2::metaknight::dk2::lucario:
Badges:

#60 :item9: Viperdev/Viper/0216-4975-3691/:pit::falco::marth::lucas::ike::metaknight:
Badges:

#61 :item9: XFadingNirvanaX/XFNX/3093-7889-2202/(:zelda:/:shiek: ):zerosuitsamus::samus2::ike::dedede::pikachu2:
Badges:

#62 :item9: Glusent/Glu/2406-4801-5816/:diddy::rob::samus2::ganondorf::bowser2::falcon:
Badges:

#63 :item9: Kofu/YoAto/3480-2408-7824/:gw::rob::bowser2::ganondorf::warioc::jigglypuff:
Badges:

#64 :item9: Neherazade/Nhrzd/4983-4637-1628/:falco::toonlink::marth::pikachu2::snake::rob:
Badges:

#?? :item9: bunnyma/bunny/4768-7105-1523/:snake::falco::olimar::dk2::ike::fox:
Badges:

#?? :item9: Pentasalia/Mishi/2621-2318-8014/:gw::ike::fox::snake::lucas::ganondorf:
Badges:

GLYPH EDIT:
Once again, Glyph is great.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
First!!

Ill edit with characters in a couple minutes

Edit: OMFG NINJA'D o______o

Zeldspazz/SPAZZ/1362-4424-9642/:zelda: :shiek::zerosuitsamus::wolf::metaknight::diddy: :peach:

Edit: added Peach to my player list!

sammy p

Smash Lord
so im sure there will only be 8 gym leaders?? im a little confused on many things if not all but i am sure you will explain much more so ill give this a try! :)

sammy p/sam/1891-4862-4521/:luigi2::pit::toonlink::popo::jigglypuff::lucario:

EDIT: OMFG NINJA'D 2 TIMES!!!! 0.0;;

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Gym Leaders are still discussing things and the OP is still in progress.

It will all be updated shortly
If you guys have any questions at all then feel free to ask :)

donaldgx

Smash Rookie
very interesting idea
sign me up

donaldgx/donal/0989-9343-1998/link, fox, ike, marth, sheik, zero suit samus

note. Can i use the clonning glitch from G/S in order to have two Links? JK lol

UncleSam

Smash Master
If this is in November I'm good XD I have like no school that month.

UncleSam/NCLSM/(FC is in postbit)/:toonlink::pit:(OMG those are like all I use lol):diddy::kirby::falco::dedede:

once there's a date I'll notify you if I want to be signed up.
but I prolly 'll sign up anyway

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
note. Can i use the clonning glitch from G/S in order to have two Links? JK lol
lol xD
If this is in November I'm good XD I have like no school that month.

UncleSam/NCLSM/(FC is in postbit)/:toonlink::pit:(OMG those are like all I use lol):diddy::kirby::falco::dedede:

once there's a date I'll notify you if I want to be signed up.
but I prolly 'll sign up anyway
Yeah I still have to come up with a lot of info. But I'm doing that right now. I just wanted to make the thread so I could get the sign ups started lol

Btw, I'll put this in the rules.
You won't be forced to use all of your characters in gym battles. You can choose the smae characters for all the gym battles if you really want to.

But for the final tourney (If you make it there) You WILL have to use all 6 characters

Thanks for joining guys!
I will add you all tonight once I get everything sorted out :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Pictures Successfully stolen.
Gym info currently in progress

Mewter

Smash Master
You'll never detract from the pure, unadulterated manliness of the real brock.
Not with that avi, you won't!:074:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
whens this start

i can only take so many challengers in one day hahah

sammy p

Smash Lord
oh wow this is good!!! this is possibly going to be my favorite tourney ever!!!!
(or at least..... it sounds like it has the potential at this time!)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
whens this start

i can only take so many challengers in one day hahah
Probably in a few days.
The people that signed up early can get a head start lol

oh wow this is good!!! this is possibly going to be my favorite tourney ever!!!!
(or at least..... it sounds like it has the potential at this time!)
lol
i didn't make gym leader....:cry:

lol.jk
no one would want to fight me anyways.
rofl, it was only because I already had a couple people that use Marth D:
But being a challenger will be fun too

WILL ANYONE BE ABLE TO BEAT ALL 8 OF US! :mad:

I guess I'll sign up.
I need some tournament experience anyway, whether I win or lose.

Omnicron/OmniC/2149-3224-7619/:ike::warioc::luigi2::popo::toonlink::metaknight:

EDIT:

Question: If you're defeated by a Gym Leader does that mean that you're out of the tournament?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
In pokemon if you lose to a gym leader can you never go back? :)

Mewter

Smash Master
Bah, I'm already part of the Indigo League. :p
Mewter/MEWTR/0689-0972-7774/Lucario, Link, Toon Link, Marth, Fox, Luigi

Lolwut. Junglefever, I'm disappointed in you. :p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This will be good practice. Lots of people to fight.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
In pokemon if you lose to a gym leader can you never go back? :)
The loser should be sacrificed. The only reason they didn't do that is because it probably wouldn't appeal to children and their parents

Also, I've been thinking. Maybe I'll do the gyms in sections.
Everyone starting will have a choice to either fight the pewter gym OR the cerulean gym.

To move on to the next "stage" (Vermillion gym and celadon gym) you'd have to obtain both badges. This gives people the chance to challenge two gyms per day

Anyone up for this idea?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Also, I've been thinking. Maybe I'll do the gyms in sections.
Everyone starting will have a choice to either fight the pewter gym OR the cerulean gym.

To move on to the next "stage" (Vermillion gym and celadon gym) you'd have to obtain both badges. This gives people the chance to challenge two gyms per day

Anyone up for this idea?
I like this tourney and this idea, it gives the challenger a break so that he/she doesn't worry about facing all 8 on the same day

And I'd like to sign up too,

Mechanix/4683-0120-9931/Grey/ :falco::luigi2::metaknight::snake::diddy::gw:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Thanks guys :)

Originally I was going to have it so that each challenger has to beat the Gyms in the proper order. Meaning beating a gym would be the only way to move on to the next gym.

I might even group it like this

Pewter gym
Cerulean gym

Vermillion gym
Celadon gym
Fuchsia gym

Saffron gym
Cinnabar gym
Viridian gym

EDIT: Actually maybe not lol

Top Bottom