• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Tournament Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
The East Coast Tournament Finder
So that you may easily find any tournament in your area that is playing the game you like. Inform me of errors, corrections, additions, or deletions either through posting on this thread or by pming me. If i do not get back to your post within 72 hours then you should PM me. I will do my part to make sure every tournament is represented, however I am only human and cannot guarantee anything. If you want your tournament listed then you must tell me so.

Please use the Following Format when submitting a tournament.

DATE TOURNAMENT NAME http://www.smashboards.comLINK

East Coast Regional Events

Brawl

Oct 9-11 Cataclysm 5
MLG DC Oct 15th - 17th
Oct 23rd Viridian City
Feb 2011 Pound 5
Cataclysm 2011

Melee

Oct 9-11 Cataclysm 5
Revival of Melee 3 Nov 21st
Feb 2011 Pound 5
Cataclysm 2011

Brawl+

Oct 9-11 Cataclysm 5
Nov 20-21 ROM 3

Smash 64

Bi weeklies/Bi Monthlies

NYU weekly smash (NY): Hiatus
SypherPhoenix's VA biweekly (VA):
Princeton Biweeklies:
Tune's Biweekly (NJ):
Pittsburgh weeklies (PA):
NoJohns weeklies (NY):
DSO Philly biweekly (PA):
Monstar's Monthlies (MD/VA/PA): TBA

Virginia

Brawl

Brawl Tournament listing for MD/VA
Sept 25th Final epic of woodbridge
Oct 2nd Gamepad

Melee

Graphix 6 Sept 25th

Maryland

Brawl
Brawl Tournament listing for MD/VA
UMC tournaments
Gamepad Wednesdays
Sept 25th Harrisburg Season Kickoff
Sept 25th Final epic of woodbridge
Oct 2nd Gamepad

Melee

Graphix 6 Sept 25th

Pennsylvania

Brawl

Wango Fest Nov 13th

Melee

Brawl+

Smash 64

New Jersey

Brawl

NJ tournament finder
KTAR 3 Sept 25th

Melee
NJ tournament finder

Brawl+
NJ tournament finder

Smash 64

New York

Brawl

KTAR 3 Sept 25th
RIT Challenger Approaching Sept 25th
KOTC Oct 2nd

Melee

RIT Challenger Approaching Sept 25th

Brawl+

Smash 64

Massachusetts

Brawl

Sept 25th DNA Gaming

Melee

Mass Madness 22 Oct 2nd

Connecticut

Brawl

Melee
Connectidots Sept 25th

Q/A
Q: Where is my state on the list?
A: There aren't any tournaments going on in that area and there hasn't been for quite a long time. Step it up and hold one yourself. Build a competitive community in your state.
Q:Why is Smash 64 listed?
A: Cause Smash 64 is a Smash bros game. Also everynow and then regional events or small biweeklies will run it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
This is absolute ****. If you could put the dates for those biweeklies/weeklies sections too that would make it easier for TO's to find dates for their tournaments, but either way great job thanks for doing this.

Lobos

Smash Master
A few more to add....

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy!November 14th, NJ (brawl) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248248

Revival of Melee2! Nov. 21! ECRC Melee #4 (regional melee)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243321

Zombies ate my LAN Center//10-31-09// Scranton PA (brawl and melee)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249051

Road To Viridian City - NY/NJ/PA Monthlies - OCT 24TH (brawl)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249322

MANA I (formerly VLS) - Nov 7 - Wallingford, CT (Brawl and Brawl+)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247684

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Alright thanks for your help lobos. I have added the other tournaments. Hopefully this will be useful for the community.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Alright Eggm, I took your advice and posted some of the dates for the biweeklies/weeklies/Monthlies. Some of them don't have dates yet so I will have to wait until they confirm a specific date.

Well if people are supportive and make post like lobos. I should be able to keep this up to date fairly regularly.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If this thread lasts more than 2 months it's going to be so ****.
As long as TOs participate and post their dates in the thread of PM the OP it'll be soooo ****

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Thanks for your support Lil B

If TOs participate and post their dates in this thread it would be very easy. It doesn't take long to update at all. The long part is going through the tournament listing and finding which ones are part of our region.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Hope you all had a good time at this weekend's tournaments. Seemed like there were a lot of them. I will be removing them on Monday. This would also be a good time to announce any tournaments that you are running or planning so that I can add them to the list. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Alright I added Gamehaven's tournament. Let me know if there are any more tournaments to add. Good luck at your all's weekend tournaments.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Chred - Try shooting for the 7th of November or the 21st. There is a Brawl C3 tournament on the 14th that will prevent a lot of smashers from going (including G-reg and I). I hope u read this in time

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Chred - Try shooting for the 7th of November or the 21st. There is a Brawl C3 tournament on the 14th that will prevent a lot of smashers from going (including G-reg and I). I hope u read this in time
Bolts hosting a tourney on the 7th but its brawl

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Can't do the 21st because that is the Revival of Melee. That is a regional event as well. Also that is when I am hosting a tournament as well.

So it is either stick with the 14th or do the 7th.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Alright I added the tournament and rearranged it in more of a region format but I don't want to clutter it up too much with regions that are inactive when it comes to tournaments. In fact I think if some of the regions don't have a tournament for a full month I will remove them from the list or something to that nature.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Alright I added the tournament and rearranged it in more of a region format but I don't want to clutter it up too much with regions that are inactive when it comes to tournaments. In fact I think if some of the regions don't have a tournament for a full month I will remove them from the list or something to that nature.
I think it'd be reasonable to remove any state that has a lack of tournaments, and throw a disclaimer at the top saying "If your state isn't listed, there are no upcoming tournaments in it. Run one!"

Because I don't believe there has ever been a tournament in the history of Vermont.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
So once again I took Dazwa's advice. I will probably spend the evening looking up upcoming tournaments. So if you have any tournaments you are running let me know. Hope you all had a good time at this weekend's tournaments.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
A lot of tournaments ended this weekend, hope you all had a good time. I will make attempts to add any new tournaments going on. To guarantee you get on the list just post your tournament in this thread or pm me.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I apologize for my inactivity. Breaking my wrist and finals really kept me tied for a couple of weeks. Anyway I updated the thread. Maybe I am blind but January doesn't seem to have that much going on.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, I think you might be blind. There are like 3 things going on this weekend, including Hackfest 5.0 and some vBrawl VGBootcamp tourney.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I hope you all had a good time and Pound. I wish I could have made it. Anyway, my cast is off so I hope to keep this thread back up to date. Let me know if I am missing any tournaments. Also is Viridian 7 brawl only?

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I hope I put down the right date. Anyway, once again the thread has been updated. Hope you all had a good time at last weeks events.

Although I went on a long hiatus, I still outlasted lil b's two month prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom