• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIO 3: SK92 vs. Tyrant

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
These were great matches.

No offense to Tyrant, but I get such satisfaction in watching MK lose.

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
jesus

.AC.

Smash Lord
SSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
jesus
you are such a bad troll, btw you forgot to put a statement supporting melee and some dumb thing on how melee is better and you have been playing it forever even if you haven't.

Allied

Smash Master
you are such a bad troll, btw you forgot to put a statement supporting melee and some dumb thing on how melee is better and you have been playing it forever even if you haven't.
i agree on this

ADHD

Smash Hero
jesus
***** you main DK in melee **** outta here. I guess you like the fast-paced death combos you get when you play foxes?

Top Bottom