• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Moves! FC Fairs (please submit in HRC mode)

JFox

Smash Hero
Focus: Empty FC Fair

*Videos must now be recorded in Home Run Contest mode*

So peach is a really technical character, but she rarely gets to show it off. I thought it would be cool to have a just for fun thread, where people showed off their peach tech skill.

Every couple of weeks will be a focus on a new technical skill. Whoever can post the best video of their peach doing what is asked of will win that periods's competition.

JFox

Smash Hero
NICE VANZ

I promise I'll record my own soon. Mafia, i like the effort, just keep workin at it, you'll get there. One of the reasons i made this thread is b/c as people try this, the focus on tech skill increases. I think most peach's could use a little focus on their tech skill.

Pink Shinobi, ConnortheKid, XiF, Vwins, Tec0, Cort...where you at

Cia

das kwl
LOL such a liar when you say my nairs are faster. =P
Yeah.. you need to record your Nairs so you can see the difference. I'm very intimidated by your tech skill >_<

I might attempt another one at some point. the one i put up, I got on my second attempt and I thought it was good. But next time, I'm going to keep at this for like a half hour, and choose my best one =D

Quaz

Smash Master
gah I just tried this out and I can barely do like 14 in ten seconds. Everytime I try to move faster I do an fc dair or jab or something stupid.

This is very frustrating <_<

Cia

das kwl
I die laughing everytime I see Quaz's avatar.

AND I ****ING HATE SMASHBOARDS' DEFAULT SKIN!! Ad Block+ doesn't even block the ads

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
sorry jfox. the only moves i got is running away or turnips or random nairs. nothing fancy...except for the occasional d-smash comboes i get on spacies. ;) those are awesome, yah?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
We did a nairs per minute contest at some tournament. It was supposed to be all Fox's but I jumped in with peach. I got something like 110-120. second place =/

But that's a full minute of FC nair's.

I've never been that good at rapid FC nair's that whiff. I'm more comfortable combo'ing or doing it out of sheild.

My dash dances are too legit though.

Cia

das kwl
^ I was going to take the full minute challenge that Phanna posted, but my hand started killing me after like 20 seconds. then the mistakes came (like full hop nairs lol) Arthritis runs in my family too. /Johns

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ I was going to take the full minute challenge that Phanna posted, but my hand started killing me after like 20 seconds. then the mistakes came (like full hop nairs lol) Arthritis runs in my family too. /Johns
HATE that. D; cept when I actually mean to do it lol.

JFox

Smash Hero
omg, thats nuts...

i can actually get sorta close to frame perfect nairs, but only like 4 or 5 in a row. i guess theres no point in doing more than 4 in a row anyways, so i guess thats fast enough...

ill post a video

JFox

Smash Hero
vanz, beat you by one. ;) i got 26 lol

I was hoping connor would post his moves, cuz his peach is fast as ****. Sadly, he has disappointed me.

JFox

Smash Hero
vanz, i dunno how to do a screen shot, but i swear for some reason it says 10 on my youtube.

Anyway lets move on, ill resubmit my nairs later in HRC so u know im legit ;). i think HRC is a great idea. Lets do that from now on :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
JFox, for a screenshot just press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard (most have em') and then paste into "paint" (or any image editor) then crop.

Also, for FC Fairs...I'll try this time to get something recorded.

Cia

das kwl
weird. my guess is that youtube rounds off to the nearest whole second. but mine rounded up. either way.. still more than 10 seconds. :laugh:

next time, I'll do it in HRC though. I never would have thought of that.

JFox

Smash Hero
hitbox has to get out on the fair

vanz, i have the actual video and the whole thing is only 10.05 seconds like. I'm pretty sure that counts lol.

Top Bottom