• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ Excel of Exellence Results UPDATED with Melee Results!

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Brawl Doubles

1: Oreo Steak (Wobbles/JustinKamikaze)
2: Team Oblivion (Light/Dark)
3: By the time we're through, we'll have made a man out of you (Darklink/Jard)
4: Gods Tounge (Kira/Hades)
5: Sexy Sluts (Silly Kyle/Ricecracker)
5: DarkShifter and Duff (DarkShifter/Duffy)
7: Team System Failure (Bluescreen/Dickie)
7: Barbeque (Yan/Dallas)
9: IS Death (Ismar/Death)

Brawl Singles

1: Wobbles (Wario)
2: Darklink (MK)
3: JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD/Olimar)
4: Kira (Pit/ROB)
5: Jard (Snake/MK)
5: Axe (Ice Climbers/MK)
7: Lonewolf (Marth)
7: Ismar (Samus)
9: DarkShifter (DDD)
9: Duffy (Marth/G&W/Falco)
9: Hades (Yoshi)
9: Silly Kyle (Peach)
13: Saffy
13: BlueScreen
13: Tommy
13: Zardus
17: NocD
17: Gah
17: Hewen
17: Bill
17: Death
17: XXwolfwoodXX1

Mid-Tier Brawl Singles

1: Kira (Pit/Peach/Bowser)
2: Silly Kyle (Peach)
3: Hades (Yoshi/Zamus)
4: DarkShifter (Fox)
5: NocD (Samus)
5: Axe (Toon Link)
7: Jard (Fox)
7: Darklink (Toon Link/Fox/Peach)
9: Zardus (Fox)
9: Dickie
9: Death
9: Saffy
13: Bluescreen
13: Hewen
13: Duffy
13: Like Mike

Melee Doubles

1: Didn't We Retire (Wobbles/Taj)
2: Forowaxe (Forward/Axe)
3: Tai and Duff (Tai/Duffy)
4: Goop Troop (Goop/Shiv)
5: Metaknight and Snake (Darklink/Zardus)
5: Something with Peach (Silly Kyle/Altf4)

Melee Singles

1: Forward (Falco/Sheik)
2: Taj (Marth/Falco/MEWTWO!)
3: Wobbles (Ice Climbers/Sheik)
4: Axe (Pikachu/Falco)
5: Tai (Marth/Fox)
5: Duffy (Marth/Fox)
7: Silly Kyle (Peach)
7: AlfF4 (Marth)
9: Tommy Der Meister (Ganon)
9: Suzaku
9: Piman34
9: Shiv
13: Darklink
13: ch3s
13: Zero

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Good **** Taj glad i repd you. Nice to meet you guys ill get better. When and where are the vids for this gonna be?

Saffy

Smash Ace
***SHOUTOUTS***

Wobbles (Wario) : :3 I'm glad you won xD, And I hope that Kirby I gave you is doing good LOL. But Gg's that was the first time I played you. Also go to Saboten-con :3 I also didnt know you played ITG/Stepmania... Amazing!!

Darklink (MK): :p You always make me laugh soo much! You did good too ^^ Glad the peach plushie is good luck! Host moar tournies?

JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD/Olimar): :3 Nice seeing you, Hope you liked the keychains ^^"! I still need to play you lol, I havent since that Atomic Comic's Tournament in January I think.

Kira (Pit/ROB): Stop being black and trying to **** my charmander backpack >.> Anyways your Ganon is too good :3 Glad you didnt move!

Jard (Snake/MK): LOL GG's in the mid tier !! Your awesome as ever! Nice seeing you ^_^!

Axe (Ice Climbers/MK): You did soo good :O It was nice seeing you!! Come to moar tournies around here! Your amazing in melee /hug

Lonewolf (Marth): I think I said one word to you but I can't remember what, But nice to meet you! XD

DarkShifter (DDD): NOO THE CHAIN GRABS, but gg's!! I somehow cant get around grabs , it was nice seeing you we need to hang out more ^^"! and your monkey is soo cute!

Duffy (Marth/G&W/Falco): It was nice talking/ hanging around you :p Your a funny guy, and the Jiggly and Zelda/ Ness and Lucas matches were fun ! Hope to see you soon!

Hades (Yoshi): I still wanna play your yoshi pff, but awesomee AWESOME shirt. Your yoshi ***** ^^"!

Silly Kyle (Peach): You are my favorite brawl person :). Peach forever<3 Your soo good too, amazing in both brawl and melee!! I wish you lived down here lol

Saffy: <3

BlueScreen: Nice meeting you! Your very nice, and its cool that you play stepmania and make music :3

Tommy: /Waits to finish our friendly from 6 months ago! But :3 It was really nice seeing you, and I didnt mind the hug xD Lol Your funny as well! I want your falcon helmet :<

NocD: Good Games :) Your samus is AWESOME :3 It's nice seeing you at smashfests and stuff!

Hewen: :) I had fun when I played you. I also hope that you liked the Pikachu Plush and the Vileplume Keychain ^^"! It's nice seeing both you and Justin at tourneys!

XXwolfwoodXX1: I'm guessing your the Kirby guy? :) It was nice walking to Jack In The Box with you and your sister, I hopeee you go to Saboten-Con :) We'll hang out then!

Forward (Falco/Sheik): Nice seeing you :) You did amazing in Melee, Hope to see you at more tournies!

Taj (Marth/Falco/MEWTWO!): Your mewtwo is GODLY. Your soo tall and funny :>

Tai (Marth/Fox): :) it was nice talking with you at the end of the tourney! You seem like a really nice guy :3 I'll see you sometime at another tourney hopefully!

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
We need an Arizona tier list for melee pikachu/mewtwo for top tier!

Duff0

Smash Ace
1: Wobbles (Wario) - i like your penguin
2: Darklink (MK) - ggs
5: Jard (Snake/MK) - thanks for the ride
5: Axe (Ice Climbers/MK) - i love you axe
7: Lonewolf (Marth) - you mustn't deny the prophecy! YOU ARE NO1!
9: DarkShifter (DDD) - thanks for carrying me in teams
9: Duffy (Marth/G&W/Falco) - =[
9: Silly Kyle (Peach) - go peach! that peach is so hot!
13: Saffy - it was nice to see you again
13: Tommy - nice firm handshakes
13: Zardus - it was nice to meet you
17: Hewen - nice talking to you

1: Forward (Falco/Sheik) - nice job
2: Taj (Marth/Falco/MEWTWO!) - good to see you again
4: Axe (Pikachu/Falco) - i love you
5: Tai (Marth/Fox) - thanks for carrying me in teams
5: Duffy (Marth/Fox) - =]
9: Suzaku - ggs
9: Piman34 - nice to see you again
9: Shiv - ggs

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
1: Wobbles (Wario) - win less brawl stuff, man.
2: Darklink (MK) -bracket rigging is for the cool kids
3: JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD/Olimar) - really good games, but that last kill was gaaaaaaaaaaaaay
5: Jard (Snake/MK) - cheat less, man.
7: Lonewolf (Marth) - you da best mang
7: Ismar (Samus) - how the hell did a samus get up here?
9: Duffy (Marth/G&W/Falco) - the card doesnt lie bro.
13: BlueScreen - gay suicide stuff.

Thank you ALL for coming, these are always so much fun and I cant wait to see you guys at my next one

1: Wobbles (Wario) You are really good, seems like we're improving pretty fast too! Thanks for being the only person to beat me lol
2: Darklink (MK) You suck at this game =D
3: JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD/Olimar) I love you.
4: Kira (Pit/ROB) **** dude how are you improving soo freakin fast
5: Jard (Snake/MK) Hilarious kid
5: Axe (Ice Climbers/MK) You are also improving very fast as well, Ill be nervous if i ever play you!
7: Lonewolf (Marth) its called seeding so top players dont play eachother EARLY
7: Ismar (Samus) wow you are actually really good! come to more tournaments!
9: DarkShifter (DDD) Haha bryce <3 DONT BAN MK lol. Guess i gotta work on the olimar
9: Duffy (Marth/G&W/Falco) DONT QUIT BRAWL
9: Hades (Yoshi) You are way too good to be getting ninth
9: Silly Kyle (Peach) I love your desire to be good at this game, i know it will take you far
13: Saffy- You are still amazing.
13: BlueScreen- Thanks for coming!
13: Tommy- hahaha dont fart ever again
13: Zardus- dude who are you?
17: NocD- dude play this game more!
17: Gah- Didnt really talk much but thanks for coming!
17: Hewen- haha fun games~
17: Bill-come to some smashfests and play me!
17: Death- you best be coming to more tournaments
17: XXwolfwoodXX1- lol was it you who left the eggs here?

1: Forward (Falco/Sheik) Play brawl you scrub
2: Taj (Marth/Falco/MEWTWO!) wow, you inspired me to play melee
3: Wobbles (Ice Climbers/Sheik) WHY DOES THIS GUY ALWAYS PLACE SO HIGH INEVERYTHING
5: Tai (Marth/Fox) Dude youre a cool kid, teach me melee <3
7: AlfF4 (Marth) thanks for coming again! youre way tight, you need to teach us some technology skill lol
9: Suzaku- didnt really talk much but thanks for coming
9: Piman34- thanks for ****** me in melee lol
9: Shiv- youre awesome! you better come again
13: Darklink- Play melee you scrub
13: ch3s- haha i love your smart sponsorship
13: Zero- play brawl you scub ;D

WAFFLE HOUSE AT NIGHT WAS ******* AMAZING

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
7: Ismar (Samus) - how the hell did a samus get up here?
*shrugs*
7: Ismar (Samus) wow you are actually really good! come to more tournaments!
Only if you stop mistaking me for EZ-Mac lol. It was fun though, and I'll definitely think about it.

Doubles
2: Team Oblivion (Light/Dark) - I knew you guys would notalmost win.
4: Gods Tounge (Kira/Hades) - The Pit made all the difference. Nah, ggs though.
5: Sexy Sluts (Silly Kyle/Ricecracker) - hawt
9: IsDeath (IsmaR/Death) - Fix'd

Singles

1: Wobbles (Wario) - Toooooooooooooooooooo good.
2: Darklink (MK) - KFC > anything that isn't Wario. Good MK, lulzy Snake.
4: Kira (Pit/ROB) - Ossim friendlies(y?), beast Ganondorf.
5: Axe (Ice Climbers/MK) - Don't get grabbeddddddd. Close as hell games.
7: Lonewolf (Marth) - How'd I tie with this guy?
7: IsmaR (Samus) - Fix'd
9: Hades (Yoshi) - lol @ me losing a MM against you right before our tourney match. Great Eggs/Yoshi.
9: Silly Kyle (Peach) - Never CP Dedede against me again kthnx. Your Snake was pro though.
13: Saffy - <3'd the Charizard.
17: NocD - Saw you ****** a Lucario. Wish we could've played, epic Samus.
17: Bill - ^lol? Mint Lucario, work on Samus match-up.
17: Death - Nice meeting you, and thanks for the batteries (: Hope we can play again sometime.
Torgo - Your Kirby was legit, but never CP Brinstar against me d;
Kai - If you go on SWF, then it was good to meet you, too. I better see you get better at the next one :)
Everybody else I played with/who watched me play/that guy who kept saying that was cute/that I forgot about/who was there/AZ - Nice seeing and meeting you all. ^^ I'll try making it for Melee next time.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Wobbles (Wario) We are the BEST team in AZ and I love teaming with you and keeping you calm for ****
2: Darklink (MK) GGs man you have improved so much sorry I get frustrated its not even towards you its just the character but keep it up man you keep me wanting to improve my game
3: JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD/Olimar) get better scrub
4: Kira (Pit/ROB) GEEZ you have gotten so much better and your playstyle is so hard for me to go against keep it up man
5: Jard (Snake/MK) 3 - 3 !!!!!!!! your not going to beat me anymore bud unless its maybe MK dittos ;P
5: Axe (Ice Climbers/MK) you and your dam grabs GGs man
7: Lonewolf (Marth) Close games BEST MARTH IN AZ
7: Ismar (Samus) I heard you beasted with Samus good job come to more tournies
9: DarkShifter (DDD) You got closer to beating my Olimar its not impossible !
9: Duffy (Marth/G&W/Falco) I never get to play you ever ;(
9: Silly Kyle (Peach) haha you crack me up good job in mid tier rep that peach ;D
13: Saffy WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING L:KAJ:SJD: *HUGS*

1: Forward (Falco/Sheik) Good Job on the clutch wins mayne
2: Taj (Marth/Falco/MEWTWO!) I'm glad you brought out the Mewtwo and it was great seeing you play
3: Wobbles (Ice Climbers/Sheik) <333
4: Axe (Pikachu/Falco) Pikachu toogood

I hope to see everybody again at the next tourney whenever/wherever its hosted <AZ3

Gah777

Smash Lord
9: Silly Kyle (Peach): You so got lucky with that beam sword XD lol but whatever, good match.

13: BlueScreen: goddamit DDD and his spot dodge! You were just dodging EVERYTHING and you almost suicided with me! Anyway, I probably should have switched up my strategy on Battlefield... I probably should have studied that match more. good DDD, props.

Torgo? Were you the person with the Kirby? Anyway, if so, your kirby was a blast to fight. Good times.

To everyone else I fought (friendlies) thanks for the criticism and hopefully i'll see you next time.

To everyone I didn't fight or talk to: ...well... hmm... I got nothing. Fight you next time? (if not in the tourney, then friendlies)

hadesblade

Smash Lord
1: Wobbles (Wario): I didn't talk to you much, but you still owe us $30 from AG...
2: Darklink (MK): Seed me against wobbles and don't ban infinites next tourney and I'll practice the timing for it :p lolz... but yeah good **** on second place.
3: JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD/Olimar): We played dubz together for like an hour and I don't even get a shoutout </3
4: Kira (Pit/ROB): you've gotten soo much better, thanks for partnering with me even though I'm just some random scrub yoshi :p
5: Jard (Snake/MK): go mk against me some time and stop talking to depster lol...
5: Axe (Ice Climbers/MK): wow you got good at brawl :p I'm not feeling so bad about losing to you last month anymore lolz. And your combo video is amazing, makes me want to start playing melee...
7: Lonewolf (Marth): Your getting better, I watched a few of your games even though we didn't talk or anything... and you didn't leave me a shoutout either even though I sort of joined your wifi clan </3
7: Ismar (Samus): Stop spiking me in tourney matches :@ ... gg's though, atleast I got your moneyz :p
9: DarkShifter (DDD): didn't get to talk to/play you either ><
9: Duffy (Marth/G&W/Falco): you should mm me :@... gg's in mid tiers thanks for letting me use yoshi before I knew I could use him anyway lolz
9: Hades (Yoshi): you suck 9th place? step it up scrub.
9: Silly Kyle (Peach): gg's in mid tiers, they were so intense XD... i woulda banned japes but I didn't think you would cp me there after I'd been using it all day lol
13: Saffy: finally got to meet you offline lol... you shoulda joined in when i asked you if you wanted to play :p
13: BlueScreen: no johns about me using a low tier char lolz... gg's though
13: Tommy: we didn't talk/play this time, but you shoulda beat ismar you i coulda still been in :(
13: Zardus: legit fox, but your competing with bryce for best fox in AZ now :p
17: NocD: gg's I didn't know AZ had so many samus's O_o

And we need a duelist pro side tourney at the next event :p for anyone who doesn't know it was that game with the snakes c4'ing themselves on the custom stages. Even thought I was building it wrong :p lolz... but yeah its fun and really interesting. Theres the link http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237117

And I got a new siggy O_o

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I would definitely like to come to more of these so I can improve. :D

hadesblade

Smash Lord
2: Darklink (MK) -bracket rigging is for the cool kids
You think he got second because he "bracket rigged?" Let me guess you should of gotten second because both your losses were to the guy that got first place amirite?

EDIT: and any idea when power rankings are coming so I can see who made them instead of me? XD

Hades <3
the topic should be up by like the weekend!

and lonewolf, talk crap to me in real life instead of being a girl and doing it online
kira and justin were on my side. 3 and 4th respectively.
and yea i only lost to wobbles lol. 3 wins to 5 losses

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
yeah I will keep an eye out for more opportunities to come to these tournaments and it would be nice if maybe one of you could message me when one is coming up. So when I get on I can see there is an Upcoming Tourney. :D

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
1st thing Put the results on AIB so i can get my 1st place badge for mid tier which doesnt matter at all. 2nd You gunna do power rankings?

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm gonna start playing brawl again....

Nah, j/k.
dude don't scare me like that lol. almost had a heart attack

i'll post shoutouts whenever i get the chance ^^

before anything else, i just gotta thank DarkLink for hosting another amazing tourney. thanks chris!! =D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dude... I was searching randomly across youtube and found taj vs forward gf's of this! Oh my god. Match 2 made me cream!!!! I need more vids! Where are the team gf's and how come liht and dark didnt do melee teams??? Something is very wrong there. As of that where is Light for melee singles?

...I miss AZ

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
Just noticed this...
"Death- you best be coming to more tournaments"
I will just notify me and I will look for ones as often as I can. I am trying to get better with a few different chars offline.. its very different from online for sure. dumb lag. lol

Duff0

Smash Ace
Dude... I was searching randomly across youtube and found taj vs forward gf's of this! Oh my god. Match 2 made me cream!!!! I need more vids! Where are the team gf's and how come liht and dark didnt do melee teams??? Something is very wrong there. As of that where is Light for melee singles?

...I miss AZ
Light left after Brawl doubles

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Brawl, ugh, what am I going to do with you?

Had soooo much fun with Melee though.

I'll edit this post with shoutouts tomorrow, proxy ruined everything.

Top Bottom