• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iliad

Smash Lord
*GROUND RULES: No flaming, debate is allowed, so is input. Let the hype and rivalry begin.

**Side note. WC step it up.

Panelists:
Iliad,
SilverDoc,
Llumys,
Percon,
Minus,
Swordgard,
Alphicans,
HolyNightmare

Anything you see listed as "OR" means there is a dispute between the two (or three) as to who is the top user

- SilverDoc __________Runner Up - KingAce
- Ally
- Nickcam
- Minus
- SilverDoc
- Mikey7
- Mikey7 OR Kill0ck
- Culex
- Carter
- Llumys
- Swordgard
- HolyNightmare
- Percon
- Wolfblade
- Vwins
- Distructo
- *VACANT
- Culex
- NikoK
- Zhao Guang
- TO Joe
- Cruxis
- Infzy
- *VACANT
- Phiddlesticks
- *VACANT
- T-Block
- Saus
- Steb __________Runner Up - Tokaio
- ThatGuy
- ColinJF
- Firefly
- Carter
- PNDMike
- Ally
- Iliad
- Ray Kalm __________Runner Up - Koskinator.

*Wall of Shame*
Idea stolen from Wolfblade's Taunt PR.

- SaugaSmash
- Clouderz

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So there IS another Yoshi in Canada. =0 I'm assuming Elef is EC, right?

Edit: Since PT is apparently vacant, I vote t-block for best PT. =D Oh, and ColinJF for best Ness. I'm surprised Ness is vacant though. =3

:005:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
AvariceX is best Ness. You must have never seen my Ike then, if I'm not up there.

I challenge Suzaku, even though I've never heard of him. Is he EC?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ColinJF has the best ness.

T-Block has the best pt.

I think after apoc, Alphicans has the best falco.

Firefly has the best Yoshi.

Get at me.

SRTM

Smash Ace
grr doc. diddy is mine :mad:
I'm gonna have to compete for some of those spots..

olimar should go to tinman...
ness... avarice, or me :)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
ColinJF has the best ness.

T-Block has the best pt.

I think after apoc, Alphicans has the best falco.

Firefly has the best Yoshi.

Get at me.
It's a shame we can't prove any of this. (except Alphicans vs. Minus, in which the only data we have so far is based off Falco dittos in a single tournament >.<) I know it's assumed that EC >> WC, but a lot of the tournaments here have a bunch of obscure low-tiers placing well. Everybody knows about Kosk, but the rest of us are good too. We just don't know how good we are compared to the respective mains over there, who generally place much lower in a much more populated region. DX

:005:

Iliad

Smash Lord
k. Guys, Minus is hands down the best falco. Even Quebec agrees on that one. One tournament and one DITTO match def does not make lower minus in that regard. If i hear nate say otherwise then maybe.

Avarice is not the best ness. I played a ness better than him at pownz way back, can't remember his name.

And leafy, Suzaku is the best Ike I've ever seen, and his marth is likely better than Mikey's but to this point, Mikey has placed far better with his.

Elef is a yoshi main from Quebec that IIRC is the best in EC right now. WC needs to come out to an EC tourney so this **** can be decided. Or we can all head to pound4 and just hijack that **** to do a WC vs EC main challenge lol.

Also Carter/Culex the two best samus mains in EC are ****ing beast with them, and carter PLACES against top competitors using him.

I'm hearing alot about this T-Block person for pit, so he's up there for now until someone disputes it.

PS. I'm loving this hype.

*Edit* Ray Kalm, Kosk, and two other bad *** ganon mains released a SWF ganon combo video. As I understand it, these four are the top ganons in brawl: Kalm, Koskinator, iJosh and Zhouten. Kalm and Kosk are the two Canucks. Also vic. Less editting my OP, please? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc9bps1ch0

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
duuuuuude i told you my sheik boogies

edit: WC vs EC canada would be a massacare...OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Niko_K

Smash Master
Definitely agreed, and Fizzi is a lot better than Mikeys D3 IMO. Also Steb's Lucas > Minus.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Infzy is totally the best Sonic.

Jigglypuff goes to PNDMike.

I would totally nominated SAUS for one of Canada's best Ikes (and Arsenic41 for best Falcon)

Ottawa's not getting enough rep here! ('cept for Infzy <3333)

Also, I'm gonna have to step my Lucario up and beat Wolfblade. (or merge with him and become an unstoppable force of quirkiness)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Completely agreed with Saus being the best Ike. Undeniable.

LOL I'm the best peach :O:O xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
t-block plays pt POKEMON TRAINER XDDD

If no one plays pit then I honestly think Aish has the best pit.

Hurry and edit :mad:

swordgard

Smash Hero
Meep already claimed he was sandbagging.
Id like you to put negga as an OR for silverdoc. I know you might believe hes just a random mtl player, but id say hes on par or very close to silverdoc. He has a very different playstyle though.

As for falco, id go with stroumbert, minus isnt on par with him tbh. My lucas for top lucas( i beat holys PT and came in just behind his sonic). I dont know for lucario, i did do well a couple of people with him, but i want to be able to compare directly to wolfblade >.<, so for now il leave it at that. Lastly, holy has the best PT in here, 100% sure of this.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I wanna hear atleast 3 -4 people suggest someone for top main. Just one person suggesting it won't do. I've had multiple people mention T-Block for PT, and multiple people mention Minus' Lucas (In MSN)

swordgard

Smash Hero
I wanna hear atleast 3 -4 people suggest someone for top main. Just one person suggesting it won't do. I've had multiple people mention T-Block for PT, and multiple people mention Minus' Lucas (In MSN)
Just asking, do you guys ever hold low tiers tourney, would make it easier for us to compare results.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
*GROUND RULES: No flaming, debate is allowed, so is input. Let the hype and rivalry begin.

**Side note. WC step it up.

Anything you see listed as "OR" means there is a dispute between the two (or three) as to who is the top user

- Ambrose

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom