• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Knight's Castle Tourny Results

HAT

Smash Ace
here are the results !

brawl teams

1: candy + korn ($49.00)
2: hat + neo ($14.00)
3: lobos + 23 ($7.00)
4: esoj + ee
5: aposl + p~s
5: comboknight + saint
7: waffle + lilb

brawl singles

1: Candy ($49.00)
2: meep ($14.00)
3: Logic ($7.00)
4: hat
5: No Idea
5: jose
7: Asaph
7: 23
9: Lobos
9: Radori
9: Vanilla Waffle
9: Combo Knight
13: Saint
13: Acr
13: KVG
13: Apostle

brawl + singles (no time for teams)

1: hat ($24.50)
2: Jcaeser ($7.00)
3: Lobos ($3.50)
4: Thunderhorse
5: Vist
6: Apostle
7: Quinn

KageMurphy

Smash Master
What is wrong with you son? Candy beat Meep both sets in GF, he won not Meep. You should fix that lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Venue was hot!

Also GGs everyone, I can't play brawl and brawl+ between matches lol

Ganon + TL too good?

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Tsk, tsk, HAT. Even I knew Candy won! You must have been distracted by my Wolf's being a Kirby counter. Don't be ashamed.

Heat was a problem. But we're falling into winter, so next time we have a tournament, it should be cool.

Also, another problem we had was that a *******(es) was taking Cokes without paying. What an *******. If it was a mistake, I can understand, but I guarantee everyone at least one ******* took one for free. Next time, we're hiding the drinks, and we will get them for you.

SHOUTOUTS:

Candy: I want a Wolf ditto, and I want to play your Snake. Next time, maybe...

Meep: Never saw you in person. You're a funny dude. Someone should definitely replace the audience in Brawl with your reactions. It would be priceless.

PS: Next time, I'll pose a challenge. And I guarantee you, there will be a Frigate in your future (unless you ban it, in which case, I'll obviously go to Big Blue). Did everyone counterpick you to Frigate, btw? lol

HAT: Your laugh is hella funny.

NOID: Next tournament, I'll be prepared for your Sheik. I'd rather play your Samus though. Good **** with her. Real good ****.

Esoj: I'm interested in the WolfvDiddy MU, so we'll definitely need to play in the future.

Asaph: You could have done better, dummy... Oh, wait...

23: Unfortunately, you're gonna have to get even better with Ganondorf in order to get to the top. But still, good **** by you. Saw you in teams, that was great.

Lobos: God, that ADSD in the first match by me was god awful. But I came back after it. Things you should know about Wolf: zair to grab works on him, true combo. :p You should definitely torture me with that next time. Our matches were **** by the way.

Radori: We need to get more matches. We play rarely now. You lost to NOID's Samus? ****. His **** is good, but you could have definitely won it.

Vanilla Waffle: So who did you lose to in losers? Btw, you're one of the first to see a planking Wolf. haha I'm so ghey sometimes. Good matches though. Lucarios scare me. o.o

Combo: lol I don't really need to say anything to you, but fingers crossed we don't have to face each other in tourney. Let's get our doubles **** worked out. You and I together could have made a much better placing.

Saint: You play as Snake. I love playing Snakes. Singles next time.

Acr: I don't even know if you'll see this, but cape my recovery again, and I'mma kick your shins til they bleed. :bee: hahajk

KVG: Aw man. Step it up! Just play a little more, and I bet you could place higher.

Aposl: I was honestly shocked at your placing. I think you could have done a lot better. Better luck next time man.

All in all, good **** to everyone.

NEO: Imma get at that Marth, btw. I think I proved I'm capable of beating it. I just need five or so matches. :p

BTW, who bought the buffalo chicken pizza? You opened my eyes. That is the greatest **** ever. Thanks for letting me have a piece.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
dang candy, good stuff. :D

meep, step up your snake game (even tho its a really hard matchup for ya loll)!

EDIT: and nice rep as always ATHF! :)

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Good job losing to me and Asaph now.:chuckle: Wolf>Tl =O
Hm.... You should definitely take a look at my sig. Just to make sure you know what's going down. lolol

Seagull, you and I. We're ****. And we're gonna keep being ****. WHERE'S MY **** YEAH CAPSLOCK AT!? GIVE ME SOME ENTHUSIASM!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Good job losing to me and Asaph now.:chuckle: Wolf>Tl =O
Ahahaha :laugh: I ***** Lobos with Wolf too (in Brawl+)

I guess we found Lobos's Achilles heel.

btw
<- best Wolf in Brawl+, get at me!

Here are B+ results with characters (I thought Vist was above T-Horse though? Hat's results say otherwise, so I dunno...):

1. Hat (Falcon, DDD, Fox)
2. JCaesar (ROB, Wolf, Squirtle, Sheik)
3. Lobos (Toon Link)
4. Thunderhorse (Falco, Charizard)
5. Vist (Falcon, Falco, Fox)
6. Apostle (Charizard, Squirtle)
7. Quinn (Peach)

Most of the videos are up on my youtube channel, except for grand finals which should be up later today.

Also, youtube is being gay and randomly removing the audio from some of my videos :dizzy:

Lobos

Smash Master
Ahahaha :laugh: I ***** Lobos with Wolf too (in Brawl+)

I guess we found Lobos's Achilles heel.

btw
<- best Wolf in Brawl+, get at me!
Yea wolf is broken in B+, but I gave your rob an *** whooping lol......

Seagull and asaph wolf's are good but I don't think wolf>tl.....I'm just bad vs space animals (except fox since I know what to do now)....I mean I lose to Hova's and TKO's falco lol......once I learn the match up tho I hope you don't expect to win anymore. :lick:

Same goes to you JCaesar in + ;)

Also fear me in doubles for both brawl and brawl+ :chuckle:

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
The TL pair got 9th together. Anyone else find that cute? Anyway, shoutouts:

1: Candy: Your Wolf is gay. Not as gay as Asaph's tho. Good friendlies. But if you ever pull out Sheik dittos on me again, I will play the gayest Sheik you've ever seen. Remember that. (You never let me play your Snake ;_; )
2: meep: Your laugh is frightening. Good ICs as usual...
3: Logic: **** you, good ****
4: hat: next time, I won't choke, next time I won't choke (goes off and cries)
5: No Idea: Who da **** is this kid? And WTF is a Samus doing in 5th place? Step it up! This guy's a scrub!
5: jose: Didn't face your Diddy =/
7: Asaph: Scary Wolf. Scarier than Seagull's (when he's not b-air camping.) Next time, 'kay?
7: 23: By far most underrated guy there. Your Ganon is pro. Godly pro. 7th place, lol
9: Lobos: I played you like I played Radori, didn't work at first (lol, johns). But I started to adjust. We'll MM next time, kk
9: Radori: I played you. Period. Step it up.
9: Vanilla Waffle: We ***** Acr/KVG in friendly doubles. lol
9: Combo Knight: Good venue. Better Peach. Buy a fan. ggz
13: Saint: I don't think I played/saw you ;_;
13: Acr: Good Mario. Get your DI down. You die fast.
13: KVG: Step it up. You're better than this.
13: Apostle: Never played you, but your PT is good. You're better than than 13th... you should have placed like... 5th

Honorable Mentions:

EE- "Dude, wanna MM?" Didn't even know who the **** you were. lol ggs
Karn- You're funny. DK Samus doubles ftw.
Coney- You're funnier. I don't think I could ever beat you since I'd laugh the entire match. Pity you couldn't stay.
Korn- Let's MM again. Our matches were fun.

If I'm forgetting anyone, my bad. Off to class I go now. (And probably scour the boards in boredom.)

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Seagull and asaph wolf's are good but I don't think wolf>tl.....I'm just bad vs space animals (except fox since I know what to do now)....I mean I lose to Hova's and TKO's falco lol......once I learn the match up tho I hope you don't expect to win anymore. :lick:

Also fear me in doubles for both brawl and brawl+ :chuckle:
The MU is even! I swear to it! And wasn't TKO legit?

I was sad when you lost a 2v1 in doubles. I was really hoping to watch you win one of those famous double-teamed matches. It was just too much, I guess.

Btw, dairing HAT's DDD a million times in a row was very entertaining.

Radori Nighthawk

Smash Apprentice
The TL pair got 9th together. Anyone else find that cute? Anyway, shoutouts:

1: Candy: Your Wolf is gay. Not as gay as Asaph's tho. Good friendlies. But if you ever pull out Sheik dittos on me again, I will play the gayest Sheik you've ever seen. Remember that. (You never let me play your Snake ;_; )
2: meep: Your laugh is frightening. Good ICs as usual...
3: Logic: **** you, good ****
4: hat: next time, I won't choke, next time I won't choke (goes off and cries)
5: No Idea: Who da **** is this kid? And WTF is a Samus doing in 5th place? Step it up! This guy's a scrub!
5: jose: Didn't face your Diddy =/
7: Asaph: Scary Wolf. Scarier than Seagull's (when he's not b-air camping.) Next time, 'kay?
7: 23: By far most underrated guy there. Your Ganon is pro. Godly pro. 7th place, lol
9: Lobos: I played you like I played Radori, didn't work at first (lol, johns). But I started to adjust. We'll MM next time, kk
9: Radori: I played you. Period. Step it up.
9: Vanilla Waffle: We ***** Acr/KVG in friendly doubles. lol
9: Combo Knight: Good venue. Better Peach. Buy a fan. ggz
13: Saint: I don't think I played/saw you ;_;
13: Acr: Good Mario. Get your DI down. You die fast.
13: KVG: Step it up. You're better than this.
13: Apostle: Never played you, but your PT is good. You're better than than 13th... you should have placed like... 5th

Honorable Mentions:

EE- "Dude, wanna MM?" Didn't even know who the **** you were. lol ggs
Karn- You're funny. DK Samus doubles ftw.
Coney- You're funnier. I don't think I could ever beat you since I'd laugh the entire match. Pity you couldn't stay.
Korn- Let's MM again. Our matches were fun.

If I'm forgetting anyone, my bad. Off to class I go now. (And probably scour the boards in boredom.)
I <3 you too NOID.

Lobos

Smash Master
If anything I feel embarrassed losing to someone named seagull man....lol I was pronouncing asaph......asspah....so I just decided to just call him "that wolf guy" lol GG

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I <3 you too NOID.
You love me so much, not only do you give our 21st friendly match to me, you also let me 2-0 you in tourney. If we really want to boil it down, that's like 13-10 as of now. We should do the whole Kakashi vs Guy thing. (I'm Kakashi 'cause I'm cool like that.)

I <3 you. And I <3 Samus. Not sure how you feel about her. ^^

If you want your pride back, go to the MD/VA Circuit thingy. If you need a ride, I'm sure I can provide it.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Will there be more tournaments held here?

It's so close to me =D
It's definitely possible. It's just the people that live there are kind of stern when it comes to this stuff. But I definitely see future tournaments. Hopefully we can pull in an even larger crowd next time and make this a bimonthly thing.

Who am I speaking to? O_O I'm going on another friend spree and must know.

Radori Nighthawk

Smash Apprentice
You love me so much, not only do you give our 21st friendly match to me, you also let me 2-0 you in tourney. If we really want to boil it down, that's like 13-10 as of now. We should do the whole Kakashi vs Guy thing. (I'm Kakashi 'cause I'm cool like that.)

I <3 you. And I <3 Samus. Not sure how you feel about her. ^^

If you want your pride back, go to the MD/VA Circuit thingy. If you need a ride, I'm sure I can provide it.
You've got yourself a deal. You're now my rival. I <3 Saums too.

As for the ride. I'll gladly accept it. We should talk more. If you have messenger, sent it to me via PM.

@ Pink Fresh: Thanks to that lock you showed me so long ago, I love Lucas so much more.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
hehe next weekend ganon will do even better just you wait :)
i will make you all fear ganon >=O

and yes ToonLink / Ganon is too good lobos =P

You gotta play me and Asaph.

Because ASAPH HALFWAY LISTENS TO ****! , you didn't play
drum and bass, the most awesome amateur team ever. nuff said : D

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord

You gotta play me and Asaph.

Because ASAPH HALFWAY LISTENS TO ****! , you didn't play
drum and bass, the most awesome amateur team ever. nuff said : D
Our team needs some fresh experience. I'd rather not play someone like Chudat this time, btw... >_>

And dude, you've actually tricked yourself into believing you say things to people. Think it's coincidence that you're the only person "I halfway listen to"? I tell you, if a psychology class had to study a real life person for an exam and point out psychological defense mechanisms, you'd be so easy to pull apart (read: denial).

Get yo *** whooped! hahahahahaha

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
ahah 49 bucks LMAO o.0
That cash for demons souls right there.

....and I REALLY need that game xD

Edit: if you were a guest of my tourney and you are missing an item of some sort check this list.
Pasted from hype thread.

Combo Knights list of missing items:
Aposl's Hat- Legend has it that he who wears it will became the very best like no one ever was. (+16 oversight) (+8 spacing)

Cool Kenneth Cole jacket- An awesome jacket for cold weather. It has special pockets deep enough to hold infinite grenades, Wonder why so many though? (+ 15 strength ) (+9 mindgame) (-7 speed)

I can hold onto these items if ya' like. They are pretty cool tresures.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
It's definitely possible. It's just the people that live there are kind of stern when it comes to this stuff. But I definitely see future tournaments. Hopefully we can pull in an even larger crowd next time and make this a bimonthly thing.

Who am I speaking to? O_O I'm going on another friend spree and must know.
Yessss Close tournies. =D

Uhhh

You're speaking to Pink Fresh lol. You can call me anything. Like some dude calls me random white chick...

I'm a Black guy lol.
@ Pink Fresh: Thanks to that lock you showed me so long ago, I love Lucas so much more.
<3

I have more tricksies now. =D

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
.......................HUNGOVER SUCKS...........................
I almost died at this tourney..... kinda glad that we only had like 7 teams...... I could barely play that day D:

but it was fun hang out with people
Hat <3 thanks for the water, that help me a lot ^__^ and Jose for 2 advils <3

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
.......................HUNGOVER SUCKS...........................
I almost died at this tourney..... kinda glad that we only had like 7 teams...... I could barely play that day D:

but it was fun hang out with people
Hat <3 thanks for the water, that help me a lot ^__^ and Jose for 2 advils <3
I never asked. So THAT is why you were lying half-dead on the floor! Ah-hah! I understand now.

Top Bottom