• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AR-wannabe vs sexy marth

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
hi again D:!
heres some new matches. about going to pund 4 we would love doing that, but we cant since we live in south america and going to USA its like really expensive u,u
anyways, enjoy

R1
R2
R3
R4
R5

:D!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Entertaining players/matches. Lots of unnecessary techskill, but its always fun to watch different playstyles. What happened to Ghost's Falcon?

strawhats

Smash Master
Like he said South America, I think Chile, I might be wrong. Im sad u aren't going to Pound 4. Even though alot of u your fellow South Americans are going to this: Blea, possibly Luiman, Ray, Dark_Chrono, Eval, Lord HDL, and many many more from like Brazil, and a few from Columbia, Portugal. No Johns guys, is what I would usually say...but i can understand your plight w/. money so maybe next time.

weon - X

Smash Ace
I'm from chile and i may be going but i suck lol, might even sell my wii to go, just waiting for the buyer

strawhats

Smash Master
Weon train w/. Dark and ghost...if you guys live somewhat close either that or get good by watching their vids.

weon - X

Smash Ace
lol ive played ghost in doubles and he analy ***** me, he doesnt even remember, and after he won the national tournament he took a bus to his home town thats about 1 billion miles away, he invited me over (to teach me) but i dunno how seriuos he is about it, plus i got another invitation to the south of chile so im pretty indesisive, but id really like to play ghost, dark and star since they're like legends here where i live

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
hahaha of course i remember you, and yes i am serious about you coming here, just right now it's a little complicated

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
great feedback :D!!!! thanks
i'll tryu to upload some other matches as soon as i can

Alenn

Smash Rookie
Great matches Nico =)

You guys are great with the land techs and 100% wave landing domain by dark. Nico is too bad lol. Nah, joking :), great sideB + upB edeguard. BTW, ur falcon (chilean tounament champion) is better than fat's marth xD.

I post your vids in youtube and check your tube account, the other sets are funny too :O

Weon-x...Dexia is your father lol.

Pd: It's karlitox jeje.
Pd: See you in viña ( i guess) weon x

Top Bottom