• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here comes #2 - LBT

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
Hey!

We are just over a month away from the exact date we held last years Let's Brawl Toronto tournament in North York Toronto.

We've been keeping a close eye on the community, and would just like to throw the warning out there;
Like we said LBT will be a yearly event, and its almost time for #2!

More details will be released soon.

- LBT

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Sylvantes plz don't get such an expensive venue this time lol. Our tournies have dropped from 70 to 20-30 now so keep that in mind too

Cyan_

Smash Lord
he's stating the truth

Brawl is definitely dead compared to the first LBT

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Baptize high school students to join =P

Well I hope this will be a blast ^.^

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Hype it up! Tell everyone that Micheal Jackson will come to LBT2 and everyone will come =P

Also if the TOs can make LBT like... On a not cold day like last time it would be awesome =P (Also bring MI cause I wanna see Lain hug a pillow again ^.^)

Sylvantes

Smash Apprentice
My Samus beat Anthony's Metaknight!! I remember Anthony!!! Plus 2 people don't make a tourny good or bad. Yeeesh Tin Man.

What comes after H?!!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Pretty much LBT was most people's first when they found out about Smash =O

I just wish the location would be at my school this time ^.^

Pho

Smash Journeyman
same here. I did horrible.
But the scene was amazing.

If the turnout is large, i'll come.
Crap, that means I have to go too right?... Stephen you liar. So much for "No more offline tournaments."

Top Bottom