• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Ness 682

Smash Apprentice
Looking for a partner in Brawl Doubles for Salvation! :) This will most likely be my last tournament until SSB4 comes out! :) (I said MAYBE!)

So.....Anyone? I play Ness, any character that can heal me is much appreciated, but not necessary. PM me or reply to me on here. Thanks!

Also, no tripping for anyone plz? :3 :applejack:

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
I wanted to use my more recent picture, so here you go Rave, this is the absolute final image.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IwFbGSE.jpg[/IMG]

BlackChrimson

Smash Rookie
Er, I don't think I'd be making this one anyhow. Friends of mine have plans that require my tomfoolery. Hopefully by the time the next gig happens, I'll be able to have a way to drag my own carcass over to see you guys. Anyhoo, best of luck!

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Can you guys hit me up 30 days in advance? I dont even care if its a brawl tournament i havent gone to a az tournament in a year cuz yall ****** never announce anything early enough.

Fb or text is best way to get ahold of me.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Gonna be moving to Safford/Thatcher to go to the college, any smash scene or smashers there?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh cool this is the thread.
Oh damn IsmaR lives in AZ too? Shout outs to Brawl Central lmao. Those throwbacks though.

But yeah. I'm the guy that moved from CT and posts in the FB group sometimes and plays Lucario and stuff.
-DD

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey all, Tsuteto here from the Utah SLC area. Our regional FGC Salt Fest is coming up! Here's some key information for y'all about Salt Fest currently:

*It'll be running on May 17th and 18th (That's a Saturday / Sunday)
*Pre-registration will start December 1st at $20. Essentially each month from there it will only go up, so get your tickets then (site will be updated that day to purchase tickets).
*It will probably be at the same exact location as last time.

It's still in early planning, so we are working out other aspects, such as whether smash will be over just one day or two, pot bonuses, smash entry fee, etc. More than happy to get information released as soon as that's set, but I'm going to just avoid speculation for now.

I'll be over seeing the Smash Bros competition for it this year, and wanted to get some opinions and what you'd like to see done for it competition wise. Essentially, I'd love to hear who's interested in:

*Melee Singles
*Melee Doubles
*Brawl Singles
*Brawl Doubles
*Project: M Singles
*Project: M Doubles

Let me know! I'll be checking back and stuff :)

FrankCastleAZ

Smash Rookie
Just giving you guys a heads up. Hope you show up at Skillcon in Vegas at the end of Dec. $1500 payout for Smash WiiU.
More info on tourney topic here on SB-
...... can't post link to tournament area yet due to lack of posts.

See thread in Tournament Listings-

[Dec 25, 2014] [LAS VEGAS STRIP] Dec 26th-Jan 2nd - SKILLCONTROL RUN BY AZHP... (Las Vegas, NV)

Remie59

Smash Rookie
Don't know where i should be asking this, but does anybody know who's organizing the Phoenix Comicon tournament and what the rules will be?
I've never been able to navigate smashboards for tournament information....
Don't know where else to look though.

Top Bottom