• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/17 Gigabits Orlando, Florida: The Legend of Redhalberd

CO18

Smash Hero
Doubles:
1. Redhalberd + Mampam(Mk/Snake + Snake/Mk)
2. Hrnut + GDX(Snake/Marth + Gaw/Diddy)
3. Seibrik + Chaz(Mk + Marth)

Singles:
1. Redhalberd(Mk)
2. Seibrik(Mk/Snake)
3. Hrnut(Marth/Falco/Mk/Snake)
4. GDX(Diddy/Gaw)

Alot More coming soon...

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
I think things are about to get real interesting... Hrnut I am proud of you bro. but, we are not finished incredible tourney GDX you're a real pro. Seibrik good stuff...and RedHalberd you tried to tell me lol!

PS. ********* stepping up! ~Walnut (a mario main in a metaknight world)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
black person + broken char = auto win

good gamed FL

btw halz, with this tourney win your officially on my radar now guy >:O

gotta watch out

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Who the **** is redhalberd?
Yeah Redhalberd is one of Florida's incredible players without a national name for a number of reasons. No traveling, and very little tourney tournouts. So there are a number of other smashers out of state players and instate players would know little to nothing about. Redhalberd in short has always been good just no way to prove it lol. Winterfest should be very fun! :)

PS. Good stuff again. ~Walnut (a mario main in a metaknight world)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yeah Redhalberd is one of Florida's incredible players without a national name for a number of reasons. No traveling, and very little tourney tournouts. So there are a number of other smashers out of state players and instate players would know little to nothing about. Redhalberd in short has always been good just no way to prove it lol. Winterfest should be very fun! :)

PS. Good stuff again. ~Walnut (a mario main in a metaknight world)
WTH Have U been!?!

Master Raven

Smash Master
To be fair Red does get practice every now and then at Smashfests and small tournies

Tampa has good players, it's just it's an inconvenient place as far as tournies are concerned.

Zip.

Smash Lord
i lol'd Puma
once again..good job Redhalberd
cant wait for full results later.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'll do shoutouts when full results are posted. Amazing tournament, though the turnout could've been better.

This is all I wanted really. Going to a tournament and winning really is a lot better than watching live feed for a tournament you thought you could win. :laugh:

I have doubles and singles WF/LF/GF saved on my wii. I also have a 30+ friendlies with Seibrik saved. None of my money matches were recorded, and my tournament sets with HRNUT and Hungrybox weren't recorded.

Good **** and great matches to everyone I played.

edit:
Raz I left my wiimote at your apartment.

-!-

Smash Lord
cant wait for those videos to be uploaded... though I wish your set with HrNut was recorded, looks like it was an epic set :)

Still think its funny that call I got from you guys at like 9am :laugh: I was half asleep o.O

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
WTH Have U been!?!

I have to say I have been in Orlando not going to Gigs...or any tournaments at that. I have been busying myself with other things but, will be back next year. I hope everyone likes my new character and my old ones.

PS. ~Walnut (I will stop by Winterfest!)

Top Bottom