• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Multiple Modification Loader Channel and Icon

Cornballer

Smash Apprentice
I decided to make a few extra files for Dantarions amazing work in this thread and create a combined package including a channel loader that can load his boot.dol as well as making it look better in Homebrew.

Here is Dantarion's thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246995

Here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rhzh5y5ndzm

To get the channel, you have to install the wad using a trucha signed IOS in WAD Manager and have a trucha signed IOS in the Wii System Menu (links not provided).

You need the .conf file for the loader since it is a generic loader. Enjoy :).

I take no credit for the application and no credit for the forwarder because it is based off a generic forwarder and almost everything was predone. I just made the icon, the meta.xml, and the images for the loader.

I hold no responsibility for any bricks that come as a result of installing the wad or using this application. It has been tested but use at your own risk. Make sure you have brick protection (bootmii as boot2 or preloader) first, both will save you from the brick you would get from this (banner brick).

Setup: Put the .conf file in the root of the SD card and copy the apps folder to the root of the SD card as well. It will likely say you are pasting into a folder, just click yes.

Main banner

Icon Channel Images:

Homebrew Image

Cornballer

Smash Apprentice
Yeah essentially its his to look nicer. Its all his work as a channel and to look nice so it doesn't just look like an empty app in HBC. Trust me, when you get a lot of apps, a fowarder or image with a formatting feature helps a lot.

FSLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FSLink
A preview pic would be nice. :p
I'd make one for ya, but I'm nowhere near my Wii at the moment.

Cornballer

Smash Apprentice
Here are the images for the Channel:

Main banner

Icon Channel Images:

Homebrew Image

Cornballer

Smash Apprentice
It looks a lot nicer than no icon and no channel. Seriously. What are you on?

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Unrelated entirely (does that make me a troll?). Cornballer, I laughed when I saw your name. Arrested Development is hilarious! Funniest show ever!

Those cornballers are killer!

Cornballer

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but it wasn't released. And I gave you a lot of credit ok.... I even said nothing but the art was mine...

Dantarion

Smash Champion
That doesn't change that you have repackaged someone elses work and are distributing it with other stuff which I don't even want to be associated with.

Top Bottom