• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mikeHAZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Alright, so I'm going to make this post because I'm tired of people asking/posting about it and this will clarify my opinion on the matter so I don't have to repeat myself.

"Who is the best Marth?" If you ask me this question in person/online. PURELY from a control/versatility standpoint of the character I will say "I think I'm the best." Keep in mind I ONLY believe this because I'm probably playing the game more than every Marth out there.

My Marth is Frames/Memorization/Reads, Mike's Marth is mainly reads (possibly some frames/memorization in there too), and he's probably better at reading than me.

From the perspective of active tourney attendance, placing, and impressive victories? It's Mike hands down. I haven't accomplished even half of what he has with Marth, and if I were him I'd probably be pretty annnnnnooooooyyyyyyyeeeeddd to not get more acknowledgement over NEO.

Much respect to your accomplishments Mike, even though I disagree with your playstyle sometimes I think it's because you don't know the Match up (I do the same random **** when I don't know a match. SEE: NEO VS NL), and I really like watching you play vs Falco.

This is my honest, and truthful opinion guys, now you don't have to ask me anymore :p

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well stated. I have seen the question asked multiple times and even I've gotten annoyed by it and I hardly post in the character forums. Even if you do say that another player is the best Marth fans will usually say another Marth is better, but eh those are opinions.

CO18

Smash Hero
Who do you think is better Neo? You or Mikehaze? Sorry, if this has been asked before. Was just curious.

Smash Journeyman
Marth dittos at Pound 4 if it doesn't happen, money match. $100

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
Roy dittos @ Pound 4 would truly determine who the better marth is IMHO.
Get some therapy for your fingers though NEO, that way you can go **** everything 5 matches in a row instead of 4.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Very well said. I've always expressed the same opinion when people ask me who I think is the best Marth, as well. Once you get past you two, though, it gets a little trickier to determine like the 3-10 spots lol

C.J.

Smash Master
No, but now he only has to give them a link rather than giving the explanation.

Famous

Smash Champion
Alright, so I'm going to make this post because I'm tired of people asking/posting about it and this will clarify my opinion on the matter so I don't have to repeat myself.

"Who is the best Marth?" If you ask me this question in person/online. PURELY from a control/versatility standpoint of the character I will say "I think I'm the best." Keep in mind I ONLY believe this because I'm probably playing the game more than every Marth out there.

My Marth is Frames/Memorization/Reads, Mike's Marth is mainly reads (possibly some frames/memorization in there too), and he's probably better at reading than me.

From the perspective of active tourney attendance, placing, and impressive victories? It's Mike hands down. I haven't accomplished even half of what he has with Marth, and if I were him I'd probably be pretty annnnnnooooooyyyyyyyeeeeddd to not get more acknowledgement over NEO.

Much respect to your accomplishments Mike, even though I disagree with your playstyle sometimes I think it's because you don't know the Match up (I do the same random **** when I don't know a match. SEE: NEO VS NL), and I really like watching you play vs Falco.

This is my honest, and truthful opinion guys, now you don't have to ask me anymore :p
TBH, other than Kadaj I would think you are the best Marth....As far as tourney results you are...On top of that your the only Marth besides Kadaj that beats me occasionally

Haven't played you in awhile but rest assured we will play at Chu's next week my ***

TheRazaman

Smash Apprentice
NEO you should allow a few more videos of yourself to be posted online. At least a few against M2K/Ally/DEHF/mikeHAZE/sk92 if you there are any.

Need more of RoyR too if he allows them/still plays Marth.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
RoyR is legit fun to watch, he needs to play more. And nice job clarifying your position Neo, it does get annoying seeing all those questions all the time.

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Woo, a definite stance. I say you guys are both amazing. We'll see what goes down at Pound 4.

Oh, and Kadaj's Marth is the most fun to watch. Idk, I guess he's just really flashy haha.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
YOU BOTH SUCK!!!. jk

but seriously neo, i'd like to see a video of the current you but i cant find one on youtube :(
and mike sometimes seems slow, but he gets the job done right ?

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I like mikeHAZE for using Shieldbreaker that good. He spaces it, **** he's so awesome. Neo is just a **** machine xD. I encourage you guys to check out Mr-R's vids, he's awesome aswell :)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
notice mike's period at the end of that sentence, thus adding a somewhat internet sarcastic tone. it doesn't go unnoticed mike

napZzz

Smash Hero
notice mike's period at the end of that sentence, thus adding a somewhat internet sarcastic tone. it doesn't go unnoticed mike
could it be he was just ending his sentence with a period like people normally do? oh noez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom