• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauc3age Fest Results (London) -February 21st, 2010

Xelyst

-_-
Sauc3age Fest Results
Organizer(s) - Zen / Sauc3
Tournament Thread - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8670972#post8670972
------------------------------------
SF5 - FEB 21
Singles
1: Zen
2: Deox
3: Sauc3
4: Guru
5: Jpobs
5: Saux
7: AvariceX
7: Reggie
9: Zodiac
9: Boomy
9: Hntr
9: Kason
13: Stannum

Doubles
1: Ascended Masters (Zen & Guru)
2: Hitbox of a Snail (Sauc3/Jpobs)
3: Sassafras (Deox & Boomy)
4: Chad & AJ (Chad & AJ)
5: Team Rapidash (Hntr & Zodiac)
5: Saux & Delta (Saux & Delta)
7: AvX & Kason (Avx & Kason)

Singles Bracket Image
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1617/sauc3agefest05singlesbr.gif

Doubles Bracket Image
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/8387/sauc3agefest05doublesbr.gif

SF4 - NOV 29
Singles
2: Deox
3: Jpobs
4: Guru
5: AJ
5: Sauc3
7: Chad
9: Azu
9: AvariceX
9: Stannum

Doubles
1: Ascended Masters (Zen/Guru)
2: Sauc3/Jpobs
3: Deox/Reggie
4: Chad/AJ
5: Boomy/Stannum
5: Azu/AvX
7: Zod/Hntr

Singles Bracket
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3222/sauc3agefest04singlesbr.gif

Doubles Bracket
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8564/sauc3agefest04doublesbr.gif

SF3 - NOV 22 - Canceled

SF2 - NOV 1

Singles
2: Guru
3: JPOBS
4: Chad
5: Sauc3
5: Reggie
7: Mitch
9: JK
9: Azu
9: Thunderdrop
13: Radiowar
13: Stannum
13: Jordan
13: Hntr

Doubles
1: Shut Up B***h Get F-Smashed! (Zen & Guru)
2: Leroy Jenkins (Sauc3 & JPOBS)
3: Reggie & Acidile (Reggie & Acidile)
4: Mitch & 1337 (Mitch & 1337)
5: Boomy & Stannum (Boomy & Stannum)
5: JK & Hntr (JK & Hntr)
7: AvariceX & Azu (AvariceX & Azu)
7: Radiowar & Jordan (Radiowar & Jordan)

Singles Bracket
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1818/sauc3agefest02singlesbr.gif

Doubles Bracket
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8200/sauc3agefest02doublesbr.gif

SF1 - OCT 18
Singles
2: JPOBS
3: AJ
4: Sauc3

5: Azu
5: JK
9: 2XX
9: Stannum
9: Thunderdrop
9: Nadeem
13: Nav
13: Chad
13: =0

Singles Bracket
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9487/sauc3agefest1results.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Videos
SF Videos Thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8782606#post8782606

YouTube Accounts

http://www.youtube.com/user/magicalsauce (Sauc3)
http://www.youtube.com/user/theMyst1 (Zen)

sauc3

Smash Lord
Shout-outs time!
1: Zen - falcon dittos all dai! good **** makin it down thanks for the lift to the UCC, ill be sure to post my vids asap, had a lot of fun commentating both for you and with you, best in chatham and London for sure, ill work on my puff and wreck yo **** next time.
2: JPOBS - why the **** did I have to play you before finals, that **** was gay. Ur fox has wai to much exp playin puff, i should have done fox dittos. Good **** running a train through losers, mango would've been proud, untill you got ***** in GF, but still, way to come back, u did it for all the daigo's in the world, **** turtle style, how good is JPOBS, answer - too ****ing good
3: AJ - never got to play you, but your still ****, awesome fox, smart as hell player.
4: Sauc3 - i will win this next time.
5: Azu - good **** comin down, dont remember playing you but we definitely commentated together, which i enjoyed. See you next time, hopefully more friendlies
5: JK - also dont remember playing you, maybe in doubles? we'll definitely friendly next time
7: Reggie - marco, awesoem ganon, good **** gettin 7th, hope you make it out the the next one, maybe with a new character (its falcon ... but you didn't hear it from me)
7: AvariceX - falcon all dai, dont give up on melee keep practicing, get those reads down and you'll get there way quicker,
9: 2XX - lol at ur random *** tag, and your awesome low tier teaming skills, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAA!
9: Stannum - double bowser vs double falcon is never a good idea, and only kneeing is an even better idea. Good ****, next time we'll run teams and crews (hopefully)
9: Thunderdrop - thanks for comin down, I see a lot of potential, just wash that rust off, practice, and you'll do way better at the next one, watch videos if you must,
9: Nadeem - if ur gunna play peach you must downsmash, *** loads of downsmashing, ***-SMASHING!
13: Nav - thanks for coming out, hope you enjoyed your first tournament at the competive level, see you at the next one?
13: Chad - nice marf, great spacing, hope you come down to the next bi-weekly,
13: =0 - lolol zelda, ur knees are too much for me, like srs i die at 60 vs u, ****s ********, fun doubles, but JIGGS DOUBLE REST PREVAILS ... 3 TIMES!!!!111111oneoneone....

also ...

Fashoomp - thanks for coming out and bringing a setup, sorry about people taking it over haha, hope you had fun even though it was mostly melee, practice up, im down to brawl (almost) anytime, so long as i dont have class or midterms. Message me up whenever.

good games everyone, vids will be up shortly,

doovongeman

Smash Rookie
Good games. 2XX, we are the best low-tier team in London, NAY, NORTH AMERICA! jokes. Now if only we mastered stronger characters!

sauc3, thanks for hosting this. It was amazingly successful.

And to think, I was going to be working today.

MaxPower090

Smash Cadet
Good **** guys. Looking forward to the next one fo sho. Shoutouts shortly! <-- Azu btw.

1: Zen - The only fun part with you at this tourney thing was the car ride. Jokes jokes, good ****. <3
2: JPOBS - Daayum. Your falco is hella fine. More friendlies 'kay? 'Kay.
3: AJ - Only got to play with you once, but you read me pretty ****ing well. Good ****. Hopefully we'll play more!
4: Sauc3 - I didn't get to play with you at all which I was kinda bummed about. I was a virgin to commentating but it was fun stuff. Maybe we'll play next time :)
5: Azu - You're looking fine today
5: JK - I think I might've played you in the past, not too sure. ;P Jokes. Good **** for your first tourney :p
7: Reggie - Dair all day son. Nice Ganon, deffs more matches to come between us. >=[
7: AvariceX - Ryan Ryan Ryan. I didn't really get to see your matches and didn't play with you at all. Hit me up sometime and we'll play at my houes or something if you decide to come back to Chatham. :(
9: 2XX - I don't recall playing or seeing you, i'm terribly sorry. Hopefully we'll play eachother next time =]
9: Stannum - I didn't get to play you but I did see you play against JK. Hopefully we'll get some games in soon.
9: Thunderdrop - It was nice meeting you, didn't know you were a friend of Daze's! More games fo sho. ;D
9: Nadeem - Didn't see or play you but hopefully we'll meet
13: Nav - Good set. xD
13: Chad - MORE FALCO DITTOS. I want rematches. xD
13: =0 - I didn't see you play or anything but eventually we will ;D

G U R U

Smash Lord
Sucks me and deox(dave) didn't make it in time for brackets but oh well it was for fun anyways. I'll bring the **** next time. Nice meeting everyone.

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet
Even though it was lacking in brawl, I definetly had fun. Maybe it's time I brush up on some melee skills, and I'll probably join the melee bracket next time (I'll probably lose first round -.-). Hopefully we can find more brawlers, and I won't have to leave early with my setup.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
First off, Good **** to chatham for not only coming to this but bringing a strong section of players, you guys are great and i realy appreciate your support of this event. Sorry crews didnt go down, next time!!1

shout outs

Uber_Mage and Deox: ya sorry you guys had to miss brackets. Thanks a bunch for still coming out though you guys are awesome. Doubles vs you guys were SO epic i hope some got recorded ahahah. Mage i wanna play you 1v1 next time didnt get a chance. Deox, your peach is tight, i need peach experience, next time, hella lots of friendlies kk?

1: Zen: Good matchs son. you def deserved to win, thanks for driving chatham down. Hope you guys had a good time and support this in the future, we all gotta get better so we can go wreck GTA. post ur youtube profile so i can subscribe to it

2: JPOBS: stop being such a scrub -_- l2fightpeach

3: AJ- close games with you in losers finals, way too close, 4 of the 5 went down to last stock high percents, cept went i got ***** by ur wack *** peach lol good stuff though keep it up

4: Sauc3- Me > you. get *****.

5: Azu. woot chatham. yo keep it up with your falco, glad i could help you out a bit we can def play some more next time

5: JK- for a dude who just picked up melee a short time ago ur good man, keep it up. play with the chatham boys a lot and you'll get better really fast. fun friendlies bro

7: Reggie- lol GANON!! haha good games, falco lasers **** ganon bud lol sorry for the spam but i gotta do what i gotta do.

7: AvariceX- too bad we didnt get to play, next time for sure bud sorry.

9: Stannum- stop playing brawl u n00b -_- lol man if we cud have a beast dk main in london that'd be awesome hahaa keep at it

9: Thunderdrop-kings FTW!!! come out to the next bi weekly and keep practicing mayn.

13: Chad- yo you had a tough bracket, played sauc3 first round and then me in losers, unlucky, your definitely better than the results indicate son keep it up.

13: =0- lol zelda

daggoth

Smash Rookie
This is Thunderdrop.

1:Zen - It was good surprise seeing you there man. Way too show everyone what Chatham is about hahaha
2:JPOBS - You are an amazing Falco/Fox player you seemed to get better every match I watched you play (not including peach), very entertaining player to be sure.
3:AJ - Your fox is godly but I loved the Peach match against JPOBS.
4:Sauc3 - Once again thanks for putting this together
5:Azu - **** almost forgot you. Really fun fighting you. Sorry that you had to be my first match back in the game. I look forward to having some good fights with you in the future.
5:JK - I think Zen said something about this being your first year of melee? That was some amazing play for first year, I talked to DAZE after the tourney he says he wants to verse you now.
7:Reggie - I was so happy to see a Ganondorf player tearing **** up, nicely done.
7:AvariceX - I had a lot of fun fighting you, hope to do so again. You have the makings of a solid Falcon.
9:2XX - Roy's our Boy
9: Stannum - Team Stannum... I think we played one match together haha
9:Thunderdrop - Practice, practice, practice, practice.....
9:Nadeem - All I remember of your matches was the one against JK, but it was still a solid fight. Maybe we can get some friendlies in, in the next tourney
13:Nav - Didn't get to play you or talk to you really, hopefully at the next one, eh?
13:Chad - Together we were the most dysfunctional team of Falco/Marth that has ever existed. Hope to continue it in the following tourneys
13:=0 - I had so much fun versing you in the doubles, definitely have to do it again.

Special Note: Too bad DEOX and Guru were late hopefully you guys will be able to get here earlier for the next one. Although, I'm kind of glad I didn't have to get my *** beat by Guru in the first round hahaha

G U R U

Smash Lord
Zen's youtube channel is "theMyst1" and my channel is "AnimeGURU475" although I don't have any smash vidz on mine.

However make sure you watch my epic comeback match on Zen's channel ^_^

WAAASSSUUUPP

Smash Apprentice
Shoutout to MYKO!!!! You effing rapeeeeeee. You're PRIY GUD. Good $hit on converting to melee dawg.

Xelyst

-_-
November 1st Results ^_^

Uploading Singles/Doubles WF/LF/GF & Chatham vs London Crew Battle Tomorrow!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
zomg yesssss i wanna see those matches so bad

except the one where sauc3 upthrow->rested me in doubles right off the back that was gay lool

sauc3

Smash Lord
zomg yesssss i wanna see those matches so bad

except the one where sauc3 upthrow->rested me in doubles right off the back that was gay lool
one of my better moments,

don't forget the leeeroy combo,
jigs grab, fox usmash, jigs rest,
ownage, just ownage

G U R U

Smash Lord
Posted my shoutouts in the original thread. Thanks to everyone that came out. Hopefully some out of towners will come next time. Hamilton/Toronto I'm lookin at you.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
oh and sorry for holding up the tourny guys, sincerest apologies. wotn happen again. <3

shout outs;

Zen: i almost had you this time, leading in the (would be) set winnign game, then i got gayed by marth lol. not cool. but still legit! im gunning for you hardcore, cant have you winning all of these! watch out!!! hahaha <3

Guru: you're so good, your fox is really unique and your style was throwing me off SO BAD in friendlies haha. platform camping was hella gay and tough to adjust too. our LF games where all really close though, think they went down to last stock each time but you pulle it out good stuff.

sauc3: lol, play your fox moar in tourny k? or play ur jiggs more outside of tourny so u can perfect her. lol at not playign ur main in friendlies

Azu; you got better surprisingly fast, i dunno if you were more relaxed or what but you were paying much more fluid. good stuff keep it up.

stannum: kirby in crews? i lol'd

Mitch: lol what a great anchor in crews, that ish was so funny.

Avarice; i wanna falcon ditto much more next time, our matchup in crews left me unfulfilled!!!

Chad: you did much much better this time man i knew you were better than that good stuff on taking 4th

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
"What is London?"

"London is..... Ganondorfs."

I rofl'd.

Time for shout-outs!

Zen: It was great to finally meet and play with possibly Chathams best player, and I guess they don't call you that for nothing. Thanks for the motivational words. =)

Guru: Do you play Marth alot? Your Marth was really good when we played. Thanks again for the ride!

Stannum: Haha, teams was great. We actually got somewhere for a bit, and thats all I wanted. Practice up on that Kirby, you almost had me in crews, I was getting scared. xD

Avarice: It was great to finally meet you, I was looking forward to playing some matches with you. Excellent Falcon, gave me a run for my money. I still haven't completely forgiven you for cancelling that tourney though. xD

Deox: Where were you, man? We needed you for crews. We SO would've won if you were there. You gotta come next time!

Patches: You weren't there either! I was actually wondering where you were, because we need to play some Brawl, even though Brawl didn't happen this time, failfi just doesn't cut it. Try to make it next time! =)

JK: .....*cracks up* xD

Justin: Seems like you got better since the last time. Keep practicing jiggs and Fox.

Thunderdrop: play moar marf plz

I'm so coming to the next one. x3

Xelyst

-_-
Sauc3age Fest 4 was great! Good **** to everyone there, keep doing your best!

sauc3

Smash Lord
to deox, guru, and zen

FACK YUU DAFEEEN, anda FACK YUU WHAARRUU!

to aj, chad, and reggie
good **** reppin uwo and london, we gotta get more ppl though,

to everyone else,
fun friendlies n junk, I'll try and get the crews up in a day or two, hold me to it.

p.s. watch whale wars from south park to get the reference,

sauc3age fest 5 2010!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol i hate these things, everytime i get so close to glory and then someone beats me in LF lol.

i finally got over the hump of beating Guru (good games btw) and then deox comes along and im all like -__-...

No but forreaals good stuff guys great biweeklies with yo all, we'll see you all in the new year for sure and until then im gonna try to get much better, zen's reign must end somehow >__>

ALSO, get those matches up asap zen, some of em were really epic <3

Xelyst

-_-
Results Are Up =)

Had a great time. Maybe we can get all of Chatham and London next time. That would be amazing! ^_^

JPOBS

Smash Hero
the internet connection was terrible. sorry

Zen: you noob, if we had met in brackets i'd have gave you the business...maybe >_>.....we're definitely closer in skill now though in future our battles will be epic.

Deox: i hate you.

Guru: i got ***** so bad in sheik dittos lol lol. im gonna go back to the lab and practice real hard with my sheik and next time it'll be good.

Sauc3: stupid ganon

kason: you're good bro. i would have liked to see you done better but you had a tough bracket cuz your pool was rough with sauc3 and deox in it. but im sure had circumstances been different you would have done well, you're pretty good keep it up see ya next time.

Zodiac: fun games. falco dittos all dai?

Reggie: i got my revenge ^__^

avarice- i love our falcon dittos cuz they are so funny. also mewtwo is jokes next time we'll do low tier matches cuz falcon and fox vs mewtwo is gay lol

saux: i know you but we didnt get to play much, next time!

Boomy: **** son, you improved so much. like really, you get the award for most improved. next time i wanna play you more you have lots of potential.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Shoutoutz
Zen - thanks for comin down and bringin the ****, wish we could've played more
Deox - your peach is too good, I'll have to study the vids for next time haha
Guru - awesome sheik, our matches could have gone either way,
JPOBS - I dunno if it was nerves or the controller or the fear of ganon, but you weren't playin like yourself when we played, and those SDs were ****ty, **** me next time kthxbi
Saux - good **** running a train through losers bracket, awesome job
AvariceX - I always enjoy our games, mad fun, great falcon, your combo's are getting stronger each day, and you're improving like mad, a lot smarter then the first time we played, keep it up, just remember, I combod you with a windmill cancelled ganon fsmash, deal with it haha
Reggie and Stannum - thanks for showing up for singles, let me know if you guys wanna practice before the next one
Aj and Chad - you guys are too good somehow and should have stayed for singles, especially since we lost to USA, I mean, who wants to watch that. Thanks for comin down anyway.
Everyone else - hope you enjoyed yourselves, I had a great time, there some serious potential out there, keep practicing.

GANON *****!

G U R U

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Zen - Stop getting rest ***** so much in teams haha. Thankfully my tippers made up for it.
Deox - You were playing really well. That stitchface turnip combo was better than Armada's.
Sauc3 - Your Ganon is awesome. You can do the WD ledge jab perfectly. I gave up on Ganon but you should stick with him. You still need to do angled F-Tilt more tho. It's soooo good for edgeguarding.
Guru - Stop scrubbing to Flaco's and Manon's.
Jpobs - We barely got to play this time around but good games nonetheless. Get ***** in Shiek dittos tho lol.
Saux - Your Jiggz has potential. You just need to setup teh rest more. Spamming aerials all day doesn't work against Fox since I can just not approach and spam Lazers till killing range and then U-Smash or U-Throw > U-Air. Learning to DI U-Throw is really crucial too.
AvariceX - TvC was fun to play again. Not sure if I'll get it but we'll see. GG's in melee too.
Boomy - Your getting really good man. Keep at it. Try and be more sociable. I seen you on your phone half the time :ohwell:
Reggie - We didn't get to play this time :(
Stannum - Your Fox wasn't too bad actually. You seem to have the Wave-shines down pretty good. Play high tiers more!!!

and to those random guys that walked in. GET AT US!!!

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
:mewtwo: Fixed. :mewtwo:
ahahahahahaha. this is true >.>

edit: to sauc3 im down to practice march 6th cause i finished my exams on the 5th. I'll try to actually advance my top tier characters till then, and... maybe I'll work on DK too.

Top Bottom