• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZP MeleeFest: 10/24/09- SFL COME OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linguini

Smash Master
Whats goodiessssss

Since theres no tournament or anything this weekend there's gonna be a big a$$ smashfest at zero ping this saturday. We usually have around 8 people show for fests anyways so this should be BIG.

Starts at 4 PM until Whenever!

Bring Setups pl0x

hit me up at
954-647-7972
if you have any questions

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather go to ZP than Infinite Bits and as far as I know not alot of people from SFL are going.

I'll be there and with my setup as usual.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Florida is a huge state

I'd like to go to WATO7, 3 hours is a bit too much for me. 2 hours is about my limit unless someone else is driving or I have a large group with me.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Derek i dont kno y u insist on putting these incriminating things online. stop it. if you want to its fine. but i'd like to keep some things about my life private.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I saw eli get in the car with some guy wearing glasses and flip flops. Cargo pants too I think. I didnt see them the rest of the night I hope he is ok.

I think imma be here

I wanna team with someone good.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
I saw eli get in the car with some guy wearing glasses and flip flops. Cargo pants too I think. I didnt see them the rest of the night I hope he is ok.

I think imma be here

I wanna team with someone good.
I got a pretty mean downsmash, does that count as being good :psycho: jk

thanks for helping me with my peach dude

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol justin dude your gonna be so good if you keep it up man. Not that Im amazing myself. I hear that hungrybox guy is good though.

I think im teaming with roy since he up smashes people to luagh

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
Wooot i wanna team with seibrik if we do teams, unless raphael wants to team wit me =D

Who has kye's number??
i do i do!!!! lol, ill ask him if he wants to come sat. he usually works tho and "stopped" playing the game

ill try and make it this sat after work.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
So, no one is coming tonight right?
If people a lot of pplz go tonight I might be down to go to Zp. I have work tomorrow and tomorrow night is Homecoming for Fau. Entonces, I doubt I'll be able to make it manana.

But I do want to play some Melee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom