• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZP Melee Tonight 10/27 Updated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Come out to Zero Ping tonight. Me, Nicaboy, Warren, Eli, are on our way to ZP now anyone interested in getting owned come threw! :)

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm definitely going and i kno emilio and johnny are going.... they're pickin me up..

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Yo Dwayne keep this thread open and update it with the date.
Done.

Wow. How did I not see this thread yesterday? Must've been at the bottom. I would've went if I saw it haha.
You should have gave me your number ages ago and I would have called you. Your fault :)

Anyways I probably won't be able to make it tonight. Girlfriend and Work Johns....maybe next time.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
dwayne out of all of are crazy talks we have I think we can concluded that there is no so thing as girl friend johns period. GG's everyone thanks for the marth practice johhny and emilio.

Now talking to everyone today I think I know what to work on next. Im going to try and play better smart wise because Im really into smash atm. I want to be a guy everyone knows as a really good sheik player so as of friday strictly sheik for me except in doubles.

Eli I wanna see you do real good at rom2 man.

Party pikachu is the man shawty

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
@ nicaboy: yea man to do good at ROM2, i need that sheik training. its up north so u know there's going to be so many of those transvestite ninjas. and u do have a smart sheik. wut u need is a technical sheik.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
^^^^ yea man he could definitely show you some technical stuff with sheik. I mean sheiks' technicality is relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom