• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Two-Ell

Smash Master

Welcome, this is a place for the South Florida(Palm Beach to Dade) Melee community to come and converse.

The primary venue for South FL is Zero Ping(abbrieviated ZP)

ZeroPing LAN Center 5450 South State Road 7.
Suite 11. Davie, FL 33024 (954) 632-3679

Here is the South FL Melee Facebook group, be sure to join. Smashfests are planned over this

http://www.facebook.com/groups/159234920826366/

send the request to join and someone should let you in, if not me.

The next upcoming South FL event is
'Don't Choke 2' at Zero Ping, presented by Linguini and Spider_Sense - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310920

:rosalina:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
going to zp at sat 12am and will leave at like 4am then go back around the afternoon with R@vyn and luis with brawl/blazblue/streetfighter4

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
wuts ur number nicaboy. I asked dwayne for it yesterday but he never responded. I didn't end up playing last night so I'm most likely gonna go today......

Marth1337

Smash Rookie
work is a *****, 5 days a week and like 8 hours each day O.O!

Im still gonna try and smash when i can though.

DC

Smash Cadet
I'll be here Friday and Saturday night at like 9:30

nicaboy

Smash Champion
wuts ur number nicaboy. I asked dwayne for it yesterday but he never responded. I didn't end up playing last night so I'm most likely gonna go today......
numbers we need to get: Kye, Eduardo with glasses, Andres, Dale, Slynkee, Eric esam, Seibrik, Kevin
Here my number is 954 977 0800 Its my house since I dont got a cell atm but my folks are nice so just ask for me.

work is a *****, 5 days a week and like 8 hours each day O.O!

Im still gonna try and smash when i can though.
Well at least you got one. They still hiring cuz I need one and where do you work btw?

GG'S last night guys too funny

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Yo it be DC!

Um even if I'm the Eduardo with glasses, my number be 210-618-2629. Anyone thinking about playing friday night?

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
ATTENTION SOUTH FL, WHO DON'T WANNA HOUSE WITH A RANDOM

All ROM2 goers of SFL.

I'm HOUSING FOR ROM2, YES THATS RIGHT, A FREE PLACE TO STAY ABOUT AN 1-1.5 HOURS AWAY FROM THE VENUE; DID I MENTION A RIDE AS WELL?. I'm from NY, Long Island to be exact and I can provide some housing for people. I will be flying to NY the 20th (the day before) Interested? Let me know. I can seat about 4 other people (4 door ford taurus). My house has plenty of room for the few who are interested and all I require is some money for things such as food and gas money.

Smash practice will be plenty on the day before, I plan on going to DJ Nintendo's smash fest.

Sadly however, a few people have already took me up on the offer and they have priority over anyone else who is interested. Assuming everyone goes thats thinking about it, I will only have room for 1 more person lolol. Doubt that will happen though.

Top Bottom