• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Yo dudes its been a while, I'm going to talk to the fau game club people and see about a melee tourney. I wasn't the usual smash players there to actually get out and see there are others. I'll keep in touch

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
danny im free around 6 tommorow but that might be late for you haha. Im down though.

i wanna play friday too. pm and melee. not free saturday :(
I'm not sure how I would be able to go. My mom is planning a party for my sisters birthday so she's gonna be busy all day tomorrow.

Maybe you could pick me up at my school and I'll just stay there till 6. I go to North Miami Beach High school. If you pass by there let me know.

The address is 1247 NE 167th St.

Edit- **** but tomorrow is early release so I would be waiting there from like 12.... O.O

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yo i'm so ****ing hyped about project m. Every Monday and Friday $1 tourneys.
Haha ya man it was mad fun teaming with you dont worry we gonna wreck next time. Doubt it gonna happen on mondays though. Everyone needs to get hacked wiis lol.

Results from last night

Doubles
1)Spider sense :ganondorf: and kira :mario2:
2)Sionxtc:falco::dk2: and ray$ :falcon::mario2:
3)nicaboy:popo::falco::shiek: and green ace:snake:
4)cryptik:pikachu2: and bin brezzy:metaknight::wolf:

Singles
1: sionxtc(warren) :falco::sonic:
2: cryptik :pikachu2:
3: spider sense :ganondorf:
4: ray$ :mario2::falcon:
5: Brandon :shiek::zerosuitsamus::zelda:
5: nicaboy(Sheik/Falco/Ice Climbers)
7: green ace (SNAKE!)
7: kira (Mario/Marth)
9: luis (Bowser/Marth)
9: dc (Kirby?/Ike)
9: alan (C.Falcon)
13: andres (metaknight)
13: Mystic (Pikachu)

Bracket for Singles

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Had alot of fun playing Project: M last night guys. Anyone wanna money match my pikachu next friday? ;)

Edit-I think I might quit Melee for Project:M.... I just feel alot more confident in Project M.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
I need to try project M. My main concern is the speed of the games. After watching some match video's online it feels really slow. Faster than brawl, sure, but compared to melee like I am wading through molasses.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
project m is fast wtf. not as fast as melee but it definatly feels very similar and natrual to melee players. the game is hella good its what brawl should have been.

when you compare it to brawl you atomaticaly notice how the game is diffrent. the gravity wieght falling speed abilty to edge guard HITSTUN!

ya game is great! i will always play melee though thats fo sure. but if pm picks up i will be playing that lot more than melee.

cryptik 5 dollar mm my ice climbers your pika. i"ll do one vs my falco too. **** sheik pika!

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Sounds like you guys had fun last night. Too bad I was sick and couldn't come out, but I'll definitely be there next week.

Next time you guys will be playing project M is probably Friday right?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yoo I was just wanted to remind every1 that Tipped Off is coming up soon. So really start saving money to go cuz I definitely am. And one more thing.... we have to really start serious training cuz we gotta rep SFL hard ***** core son. I have faith that the we could all **** at TO. and we should be.... that is all.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I had a a great time last night guys sorry but i left 4 am in the morning got home at 5:20 and had to get up for work at 8 i was more than fair with that set up lol. sorry kevin and andres :laugh:

anyway resutls from last night
1)Mowgli :metaknight::diddy: beat sionxtc 2-1 beat nicaboy 3-2
1)Avainilord:olimar: :ivysaur: beat beat spidersense ? nicaboy 3-0 lost to nicaboy 2-1
3)nicaboy:lucas::falco: beat Avanolord 2-1 had a bye lost to mowgli 2-3 avainiolord 3-0
4)spidersense :ike::ganondorf: not sure who he beat lost avainilord not sure set count
5)sionxtc :falco::snake: beat precision 2-0 lost to mowgli 2-1 then forfieted to spidersense to play lol(leauge of legends) lol. no pun intended.
5)kira:mario2::peach: dont know anything about him
7)precision :falcon: kids got heart man

not as many people as last time but thats cuz i came at like 11:30 and this was on short notice kinda. next week it can be hella better with 3 set ups me cryptik and dial up and alot more people like 12 or something. lets do it guys!

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I wanna go today! Someone pick me up!

Edit- Warren quit?! ****! I would have gotten like first..... Depending on how good kevin is... Okay, maybe second...

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Warren didn't quit he just forfeited his match to Jason cuz he was in the middle of a LoL game and couldn't leave.

GG's last night to all. Get wrecked by my MK kids! (Yes, the 14 yr old just called all of you kids.)

Top Bottom