• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Brawl Hackers ~ Super Smash Bros. Clash Is Now Recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howdy there fellow brawl hackers,

A fairly new brawl hacking team has emerged, Super Smash Bros Clash. This team, founded by Starshadow, is a revolutionary brawl hacking team, we don't specialize in just 1 thing, we do EVERYTHING possible with brawl hacking. We have a big roster lined up and each character is replaced with 1 totally new moveset and will have almost all of their costume slots filled up with new 3d models. That's not all, this isn't just going to be about the characters, we are making a WHOLE patch, that includes the menu, music and the whole enchilada.

Well enough about Clash, what I'm really here to do is recruit new members, as you see we are still a very little team, but that doesn't me we have little skills, we are looking for the best of the best! If you want to join us, just fill out this small application form below and post it in this thread. If you meet our expectations, your in, its as simple as that.

APPLICATION:

Desired Name

What you can do (it can be anything to do with 3d modeling, moveset making, hexing, creating textures from scratch, voice acting, music composing, anything, just anything that can be done to hack brawl)?

What you specialize in (pick one of the skills you put above that you can do best)?

If you DON'T specialize in textures put this:
An example of your work (can be a picture or a video or whatever, as long as we can view it).

If you DO specialize in textures, put this:
You must color one of these line art pictures and show us here. It has to be done from scratch guys!, the more complex the line art you color, the more points it scores you!
Line art pics:

http://www.webdesign.org/img_articles/14465/scarlett17.gif

Why you want to be a part of Clash?

How much work do you get done in how much time?

Do you have skype?

Do you accept and agree with the rules of clash (bottom of this post)?

Remember, we are accepting a whole bunch of people, so dont be scared to try out.

CURRENT MEMBERS:

Starshadow

NeonTogepi

RoyPh123X

VILE (me :p)

Moosehunter

RULES OF CLASH:

You have to be active and do work on a regular basis, or else you get the sack (fired in other words).

Dont cause big problems, dont be too troublesom or else its the boot.

Call NeonTogepi bi as much as you can in the chat, it pleases everyone.

You have to show samples of your work on a regular basis or else you get blammed off the team.

Do not backstab Clash, or else you will get thrown into a dumpster, off the team.

Dont be a whiney noob, or else VILE will pwn you.

Get skype or else communication will be scarse, will prbably lead to a being kicked.

More rules to come when i think of more.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
So this is a replace-everything-possible project, eh? Like what Syntax Error was going to (excluding models)?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
After re-reading the OP a few times, I realize the magnitude of this project and believe that I am not fit for this team. If you do however feel like you would want some help for some monotonous coding that I don't really have to think much about, but just have to basically take a fews hours to do it, I'm good to help: See Bone Collaboration

Eldiran

Smash Lord
So... Clash no longer has anything to do with that DS Smash project I read about like years ago? At least I thought that was what it was called... *shrug*

Anyway, sounds like a great project. I approve of it. I'm not really interested in joining, but if you guys want to use any movesets I make in Clash, feel free. (With appropriate credit given naturally.)

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
So... Clash no longer has anything to do with that DS Smash project I read about like years ago? At least I thought that was what it was called... *shrug*

Anyway, sounds like a great project. I approve of it. I'm not really interested in joining, but if you guys want to use any movesets I make in Clash, feel free. (With appropriate credit given naturally.)
Aww....I'd like your help with articles. :p
But, no movesets are stolen.

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
VILE, really awesome stuff. I hope I could join, but the only thing I do is texture hacking
and because of this, I will be a good follower instead?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Would making CSPs and BRSTMs help out?

I'm still trying to learn how to work with textures and PSA.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
APPLICAION:

Formal: RocketPSIence Informal: rPSI

What you can do: PSA Characters, Texture Hacks

What you specialize in: Texture Hacks [and fixing spelling errors]

An example of your work: Will be uploaded in just a bit

Why you want to be a part of Clash: Vile is awesome! (Yes, I do suck up :p)

How much work do you get done in how much time: At least one texture in a week, school is annoying

Do you have skype: Yes, but I forgot it, so I plan on making a new, current one

Do you accept and agree with the rules of clash: Yes!
VILE, really awesome stuff. I hope I could join, but the only thing I do is texture hacking
and because of this, I will be a good follower instead?
Star's the one who decides who gets in, so suck up to the right person. :p
Also, Kefrius, you could still get in if you do just one thing. Most people do just one thing.

Smash Ace
FYI everyone, Starshadow is the leader, not me.

Happy Neon?

EDIT: Neon he said i chose who was getting in, but star is the leader.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
I'd try out but I'm in Br4wl Breakers, and I dont wanna like betray them so... yeah. looks very interesting though, i will say that.

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Desired Name: Kef

What you can do (it can be anything to do with 3d modeling, moveset making, hexing, creating textures from scratch, voice acting, music composing, anything, just anything that can be done to hack brawl)?
A= I can make texture hacking, if given a mp3 can converted instantly into a BRSTM, also trying to work in item and stage hacking. Also can speak Spanish perfectly :laugh: Also I make really good CSPs.

What you specialize in (pick one of the skills you put above that you can do best)?
A= That would have to be making textures, I usually made textures from other's people requests, because they are the ones who are pleased. People demand and like my texures because I make only characters which have not been mad yet and that most people know.

An example of your work (can be a picture or a video or whatever, as long as we can view it).

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=2397.msg21727#msg21727

A= I find it an amazing proyect, and helping a game have infinite life is not something you can always say.

A= When I get into a proyect I usually can make either 1 texure a day, or in a day withou homework probably 2.

Do you have skype?
A= Unfortunetly I don't, but I am most of the time at both KityCorp and Smahboars forums. Also have MSN and Facebook.

I do agree, only one question, I am able to have another team? Only one, but I need to know.
For everythingelse I agree.

PS: I could take care of a facebook page for the team and if someone passes me the videos, I could also take care of the youtube account.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Desired Name: Kef

A= I can make texture hacking, if given a mp3 can converted instantly into a BRSTM, also trying to work in item and stage hacking. Also can speak Spanish perfectly :laugh: Also I make really good CSPs.

A= That would have to be making textures, I usually made textures from other's people requests, because they are the ones who are pleased. People demand and like my texures because I make only characters which have not been mad yet and that most people know.

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=2397.msg21727#msg21727

A= I find it an amazing proyect, and helping a game have infinite life is not something you can always say.

A= When I get into a proyect I usually can make either 1 texure a day, or in a day withou homework probably 2.

Do you have skype?
A= Unfortunetly I don't, but I am most of the time at both KityCorp and Smahboars forums. Also have MSN and Facebook.

I do agree, only one question, I am able to have another team? Only one, but I need to know.
For everythingelse I agree.

PS: I could take care of a facebook page for the team and if someone passes me the videos, I could also take care of the youtube account.
All of our members are part of another team except one, so yeah, you can be on the clash team and another team.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I can make BRSTMS from mp3's and Youtube videos if that's any help.

Also, how experienced of a moveset maker do you have to be?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I don't have any examples of movesets (one on the way), voice acting, or machinimating currently, but I am skilled at BRSTM making, VAing, machinimating and hacking Brawl in general. Would I be eligible to apply?

You know me as 4Cereals on Skype, VILE.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I'd join, but....

No, I have a life. I don't think that fills the requirement. :V

And I have done Giga Kooplus, is that the kind of skill you guys are looking for? Haha, no, I can do better :p

wow ninjad twice.

Zephron

Smash Ace
•Zephron

•I am a very professional texture hacker, and have made many textures on almost the whole roster. I can do voice acting, and I am willing to do anything required to learn 3DS Max and already have a character and design in mind, as well as all the texture colors set.

I can also make CSP's, host Youtube videos, record videos, make a cool symbol or what-not (Been doing photoshop for years),
and make BRSTM's and loop them perfectly too.

•I'm best at Texture Hacking.

• Line Art Picture Color In:

•Because I want to learn about 3D programming, I want to help this incredible project come to fruition, and I know I can get any texture portion of this project done right.

•It depends on what I'm working on and how school is going, but I can usually finish a good texture in a day or two.

•I have Skype. PM me for it, I don't want random people messaging me.

•Yes I agree to all the rules.

Thanks.

Ice Kirby

Smash Cadet
Desired Name
Ice Kirby

What you can do (it can be anything to do with 3d modeling, moveset making, hexing, creating textures
from scratch, voice acting, music composing, anything, just anything that can be done to hack brawl)?
Characters,Stages,Music.

heres the site: http://icekirby.wordpress.com/

It's an awesome site. I've seen that galacta knight texture,it was.. EPIC! can't wait till december.
it depends on school.

Do you have skype?
no,sorry but i have youtube.

Yes i do always will.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Desired Name

Guy.

I do Movesets, some hexing, voice acting, machinimating, making BRSTMs, and everything having to do with installing anything that hacks the Wii really.

Moveset/BRSTM making.

Unfortunately I have taken everything related to my VAing and machinimating down, but I have made over 100 BRSTMs at request. See: BRSTM Factory. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245176

I also am in the works of a PSA character, one that I have been working on for months and am still working on. That will be released sometime, but no time soon.

I love to feel useful, in any way possible, and this is one way.

I have too much free time to let it go to waste. I pump out BRSTMs constantly and I can work in SA at any time. Proper request/demand is all I really need.

Do you have skype?

Of course. My username is "4Cereals".

Yes.
Decided to turn in an application anyway.

Smash Ace
Guys i don't think your understanding, you have to be good at making textures from nothing, this means drawing and coloring everything yourself, without any sort of base. I may change the application later to have something more fitting to do.

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
Guys i don't think your understanding, you have to be good at making textures from nothing, this means drawing and coloring everything yourself, without any sort of base. I may change the application later to have something more fitting to do.
do you mean everything in the project is going to be original? if so, i can't wait for the results, i would apply, though i wouldn't make it :(

1Zero99Lucia5

Smash Cadet
APPLICATION:

Desired Name: ZeroLucia

- I can texture hack, music hack and I'm fairly known with PSA.

- I'm more specialized in texture hacking.

- http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9036/177107.jpg My personal texture
- http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3796/2a2aaec2ada5bbbd.jpg This was my first texture
I can't make snapshots ATM because the lock on my SD card broke.

- I want to be part of Clash because I think it's a great team, and I've been looking for a team I could join for a long time now.

- I can finish about 2 textures in 1 day, depending on what it is.

Do you have skype?
- Yes, it's 'virichigo'

- Yes, I accept the rules of CLASH

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Ehm, i guess i'm not suited for this, but i'm a beginner in Texture Hacking. Maybe when i get better at it, i'll sign up if it's not to late. I really want to be in this though, it looks very promising :).

Smash Ace
just so you know, this isn't like texture hacking, its making your own textures from scratch. So after you get familiar with the program, texture hacking wont improve your skills as much as drawing and coloring things would.

Zephron

Smash Ace
just so you know, this isn't like texture hacking, its making your own textures from scratch. So after you get familiar with the program, texture hacking wont improve your skills as much as drawing and coloring things would.

If you truly mean from the "ground up", I suppose you mean using a 3D program and making a texture for your custom model?

Or do you mean not stealing anyone else's work?
Or do you mean simply making everything you used for the texture yourself?

I think you need to be more specific.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
It is my sincerest hope that this project does not crash and/or burn.

Aside from that, i can do very little...would this project have a Brawl+ codeset base?

EDIT: just going through the b+ RC1, ive cut out all the character-specific stuff and created a 405-line 'base' of sorts...would that be useful?

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
It is my sincerest hope that this project does not crash and/or burn.

Aside from that, i can do very little...would this project have a Brawl+ codeset base?
We are currently unsure of what codes will be used.
However, if you mean if it will have brawl+ like gameplay, that can't be said quiet yet, we barely have any of the movesets done enough to have a match.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I do voice acting, if you're seriously going to try to fix something that ain't broke lol.

Voices I can replicate accurately:
Falcon, Joey Wheeler Falco, Peach, Wario, MetaKnight, Snake. I can also do the smaller grunts and all that battlenoise crap that can be applied to basically everyone.

I'll try and upload some stuff.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom