• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which one did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQTV

Smash Master
well if you bought the internet channel for 5bucks nintendo gave you a free nes game of your choice.i picked the first FF it was that or icarus,metroid,some mario game.so which one did you get?

sammy p

Smash Lord
i didnt buy the internet channel for 5 bucks. got it when it was free but i i had, my opinion would have been to totally get icarus

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wait...

they... did?

WHERE'S MY ****ING GAME? :mad:

highfive

Smash Lord
I remember it was 500 wii points. My friend wanted it to watch "stuff" so he paid the points for it. I got it for free but I never leave my brawl game channel.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hmmmm... I, well I got it for my friend, got it when it was free... Im sad. I wouldve totally gotten kid icarus. I played the brawl demo and I liked it... or maybe Ice Climbers, only if it brought instructions because I was lost playing it

Overload

Smash Lord
SMB3. I have it for GBA, but it's much nicer playing it on a big screen with the original graphics.

Overload

Smash Lord
If lost levels was priced at 500 I would've snatched that up in a heartbeat. I've beaten it on All Stars, but from what I hear it's a bit watered down. Plus they give you 5 lives instead of 3 and you can continue from the beginning of the world. I'm also a fan of the original graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom