• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School>Brawl [Scarborough, Ontario] Results, Videos and Shoutouts

5ive

Smash Champion
Great tournament everyone. Again, much thanks to Gi, Mikey, Dud, and Doc for helping to make the tournament run smoothly and Fizz for providing the venue. Bracket images will be posted up soon.

A lot of people were asking me how to get Brawl+. If you're interested, go to www.BrawlPlus.net.

Please try to fill me in on what characters people used.

Brawl Singles
34 Entrants

1. Doc (Diddy, Metaknight)
2. Kingace (Metaknight)
3. Joe (Metaknight, Fox)
4. Culex (Falco, Snake, DK)
5. Raidos (Ice Climbers)
5. Mikey (Snake, D3)
7. Iliad (Marth, Falco, Link)
7. RayKalm (Ganondorf)
9. Kuenzel (ZSS)
9. Cruxis (Snake)
9. Yoh (Samus)
9. Distructo (Toon Link)
13. Niko (Peach)
13. Sauc3 (Kirby, ICs, Samus)
13. Decoy (Snake)
13. Gi (Wario)
17. Inle (Marth)
17. MarikYoshi (Yoshi)
17. JustNoOne (Luigi)
17. Zetsu (Falco)
17. Crowl (Link)
17. AvariceX (Snake)
17. 5ive (Pikachu)
17. AK
25. SkylerSilver (Various)
25. .Exe (ZSS)
25. JD (Olimar)
25. Fizz (Lucario)
25. Jamal
25. HC
25. Han (Yoshi)
25. JB (Wolf)

Brackets can be found here.

Brawl Doubles
12 Entrants

1. KingAce + Doc
2. Joe + Iliad
3. Mikey + Cruxis
4. Decoy + D2K
5. Yoh + Crown
5. Jack + Gi
7. Kalm + PK-Ow
7. .exe + zetsou
9. Jmal + JB
9. JustNoOne + SkylerSilver
9. JD + AK
9. Culex + Sauc3

Brawl+ Singles
16 Entrants

1. Distructo (Toon Link)
2. Eugene (Captain Falcon)
3. 5ive (Pikachu)
3. AvariceX (Ness)
5. Gi (Ice Climbers)
5. Joe (Falco)
7. Idea (Jigglypuff)
7. Jack (Ganondorf)
9. Decoy (Falco)
9. JustNoOne (Luigi)
9. Painted Ghost (Peach)
9. Doc (Metaknight)
13. Pause (Metaknight)
13. Han (Yoshi)
13. Fizz (Lucario)
13. NQ (Squirtle)

Street Fighter 4 Singles
12 Entrants

1. Raynex (Abel)
2. C3 (Honda)
3. Josh (Balrog)
5. Eugene (Sakura)
5. PaintedGhost (Sagat/Balrog)
7. Mikey (Ryu/Chun Li)
7. 5ive (Rufus)
7. Distructo (Ryu)
9. Gi (El Fuerte)
9. Jack (Zangief)
9. Avaricex (Abel)
11. Nikki (Ryu)

Videos

Brawl Singles

Grand Finals
KingAce vs SilverDoc - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wvnoKD-csY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfwVNgM3_qU

Losers Finals
KingAce vs TOJoe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmJw3P2Shrw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uqyE4q1J08

Bracket Matches
KingAce vs Culex - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGIrhBGwGrA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS-oO65zfpw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG1vmh1IVTE

Brawl Doubles

Grand Finals
KingAce and SilverDoc vs TOJoe and Iliad - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAzbqQLsNAc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcuT-vxwE9w

Losers Finals
TOJoe and Iliad vs Cruxis and Mikey - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-r3E_lhPjw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baiM5rJMwrI

Bracket Matches
sauc3 and Culex vs D2K and .decoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-s4VaqERIM
TOJoe and Iliad vs SkylerSilver and JustNobody - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtUHpx7LqyQ

Brawl Friendlies/Money Matches

Money Matches
Kingace vs sauc3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj0lXaH-0AM
Culex vs Ray Kalm - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBAxyx_Fbo
TOJoe vs Ray Kalm - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BayN8GXr1rw

Friendlies
Culex vs Zetsu - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpqbhhI7wwU
JustNobody vs Tasty - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD3cCjlGPag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgsKjug34Y0

Brawl+ Brackets

Distructo (Toon Link) vs. Gi (Olimar)

Eugene (Falcon) vs. Toronto Joe (MK)

AvariceX (MK) vs. Distructo (TL)

Distructo (Toon Link) vs. Doc (MK) 1/3

Distructo (Toon Link) vs. Doc (MK) 3/3

5ive (Pikachu) vs Jack (Snake) 1/3

5ive (Pikachu) vs Jack (Snake) 2/3

Eugene (Falcon) vs. Idea (Puff) 2

Eugene (Falcon) vs. Idea (DK) 3

Brawl+ Friendlies

Eugene (Marth) vs. Distructo (TL)

Eugene (Falcon) vs. ? (Wolf)

PaintedGhost (Peach) vs. 5ive (Marth)

5ive (Pikachu) vs. Eugene (Falcon)

PaintedGhost (Peach) vs. 5ive (Pikachu)

Fonez (Peach) vs. Marik (Yoshi)

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Okay here are some of the characters people used:

JustNoOne- Luigi
Zetsu- Falco
JD- Olimar

OMG I am still so upset that I lost four sets 2-1. :( Also congrats disctructo on B+ and my shoutouts will be tomorrow.

EDIT- Will I every finish higher than 25th?

Nana and the Footstool of Doom - 25th
Too Poor for Genesis- 25th
School>Brawl- 25th:mad:

Iliad

Smash Lord
Mikey used Snake and D3 not marth.

I used Marth/Falco (And Link in pools.)

Sauce used Kirby/ICs/Samus

Culex used Snake/Falco/DK

Joe used Fox/MK

Avarice used Snake, i didn't see him play ness once all tourney.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Just to update everyone I am going to try and upload all matches that were saved on my Wii (vBrawl and B+) one week from now.

Fones

Smash Rookie
I was off my game today /jons.

GGz everyone, Blawl+ was ****. 5ive self-distructo-ing while he was facing jack for the loss was the highlight of the tournament imo.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I wanna do shoutouts but I'm so lazy... I'll do it anyways: in like... 10 mins.

P.S. Also link us to the channels containing the videos pl0x =P

Gichan

Smash Champion
Maaaannnn, this tourney was exhausting, but I had soooo much fun! Thanks a lot Mikey! And Jack's ****ing BOOMING voice is hilarious, the place literally goes silent! like if people just **** their pants or something, LOL.

B+ was awesome, and I'm sorry I couldn't manage time better to finish, hopefully next time we can finish it.

SF IV, god ****, it should have finished faster, but I had a **** load of fun playing it. If I wasn't the host I'd definitely be playing a lot of that.

And Distructo, screw you! We're 1-1 now, see you in December.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Iliad's famous shoutouts LOL

1. Doc (Diddy, Metaknight) - Yeeeh mo****er you did it. Def the top now, and if not now, you'll earn it by Niko's. Good ****ing **** in all your matches. Thanks for the advice in doubles.

2. Kingace (Metaknight) - Phil, you're a champ. You won't be 2nd forever, something tells me you and doc are gonna go 50/50. Good **** against lombardo, that man had you shaking lmao.

3. Joe (Metaknight, Fox) - I love you so ****ing much. I haven't played top 4 in doubles in ****ing forever, and I don't think i've even won money before. You're the ****, and if you ever need some random partner again, i'm down in a heartbeat. I coulda played metaknight if you wanted me to FYL. Also, going fox on Phil in losers was gay, you coulda came back, don't get so discouraged.

4. Culex (Snake, Falco, DK) - YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! ****in 4th twice in a row, repping hamilton son. Not only did you announce to the tourney that you were going to use cap falcon against Phil before the match started, you paused to give a cap falcon salute after you kneed him. KING.

5. Raidos (Ice Climbers) - I -will- ****ing beat you one of these days. Either my falco, or my marth. Take your pick. You really ARE the next ambrose btw, you mindgamed the **** out of me. Solo climber **** broke my soul. Super saiyan 3 popo. Nickcam would have had a white shirt on your head if he saw you run that ****.

5. Mikey (Snake, D3) - So gay that you spanked me in singles, I AM going to beat you brackets Mikey, mark it down on your calendar :p. Also, bair-bair-dair kill in doubles... Too sexy.

7. Iliad (Marth, Falco, Link) - YOU BROKE THE ****ING CURSE! YES!

7. RayKalm (Ganondorf) - You repped that **** hard bro. I was hoping you'd pull an upset vs Mikey. Also next time we play, no link. You're gettin' tha bidness from my Marth *****. Good **** for your first tourney.

9. Kuenzel (ZSS) - Your facial hair is powerful. Good **** beating Niko.

9. Cruxis (Snake) - You nearly clutched on me that last stock on the 3rd game so hard. I was either going to leap up for joy when I won, or drill my controller across the ****ing room if I lost. I had like heart palpitations after that ****. GFG, and next time you'll **** me, no doubts. Pharaoh ****in' Monche ain't a **** thing change.

9. Yoh (Samus) - Didn't play you. Solid placing.

9. Distructo (Toon Link) - Didn't play you either. Solid placing.

13. Niko (Peach, Diddy) - If the gamecube controller toss was an olympic event you'd get the gold.

13. Sauc3 (Samus, Ice Climbers, Kirby) - I feel gay for not restarting that match given your ****ed up inputs. I'm actually filled with regret and I apologize. Next time we meet i'm going to give you a big hug. An apologetic hug. btw. C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! HEADSHOT! DOUBLE KILL!

13. Decoy (Snake) - My link, your snake, **** is gonna go off next time we play :D. GFG dude, and we need to double again for old time sake.

13. Gi (Wario) - Yo Gi, your olimar nado-mindgames were too intense. I thought any second Yami-Akatsuki was gonna jump out of the TV screen and give us tha bidness.

17. Inle (Marth) - You have a good marth bro, you just need to space a little better. And while aggression is good, blind aggression isn't. Don't just spam moves for the sake of spamming them. Pick and choose when you attack and when you don't. Also. Dancing blade mind games man!

17. MarikYoshi (Yoshi) - Yo you're **** man, and I bet I could beat you up too. :D

17. JustNoOne (Luigi, Ice Climbers) - Holy **** you improved. I'm looking forward to playing you again this time i'll go all out from the get go. You nearly kept my curse intact man.

17. Zetsu (Falco) - Man you're ****in quiet! lol. Sick falco, needs moar bair though.

17. Crowl (Link) - Didn't get to play you. Nice to see another Link user.

17. AvariceX (Snake) - No ness makes me sad. But seriously, wifi with Doc or with me regularly. It'll help, guaranteed.

17. 5ive (Pikachu) - Didn't get to play you.

17. AK - Didn't get to play you, or I don't remember playing you.

25. SkylerSilver (Kirby) - BEAST. I gotta give you training, this 25th **** has gotta go.

25. .Exe (ZSS) - Lol, your zamus was pretty good, but my link was superior. If you want good ZSS advice; one go to the boards, two talk to RyanFW and Kuenzel at any tournament. Those two are the best ZSS in ontario currently.

25. JD (Olimar) - Didn't play you.

25. Fizz (Lucario) - Didn't play you.

25. Jamal - Didn't play you.

25. HC - Didn't play you.

25. Han (Yoshi) - Didn't play you.

25. JB (Wolf) - Didn't play you.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
good **** iliad+joe and distructo

how was melee, melee guys?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
1. Doc (Diddy, Metaknight): Like always, awesome placing! As well I wanted to play UNO :*( But here's the logo for the UNO PR:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/chip103220/GTANUnoPOWERRANKINGS.png
2. Kingace (Metaknight): Finally I met you in the flesh! ^.^ Awesome time XD
3. Joe (Metaknight, Fox): OMG YOU BEAT KINGACE TIME FOR PARTY XDXD And ohh **** Falco is way to good with the combos =O
4. Culex (Falco, Snake, DK): Nice friendly matches, I learned alot!
5. Raidos (Ice Climbers): I wish I played you :*(
5. Mikey (Snake, D3): IO wish I played you too :*(
7. Iliad (Marth, Falco, Link): Thanks ^.^ I'll be sure to place that curse back on you next time and give it all I got XD
7. RayKalm (Ganondorf): I learned about from you 3 stocking me... So thank you XD
9. Kuenzel (ZSS): I want to play you :*(
9. Cruxis (Snake): Nice games in pool. **** Snake is so gay =P
9. Yoh (Samus): Never played your Samus :*( But nice Falcon, I'll be sure to get you next time XD
9. Distructo (Toon Link): I want to play you :*(
13. Niko (Peach): My Luigi will **** your Peach one day... Both ways

13. Sauc3 (Kirby, ICs, Samus): I want to play you AND THE MM WILL BE REMEMBERED!
13. Decoy (Snake): I want to play you :*(
13. Gi (Wario): LOL I'M GONNA **** YOUR WARIO SON! We need to be in a pool or meet in the brackets one time :*(
17. Inle (Marth): I want to play you :*(
17. MarikYoshi (Yoshi): Great time ^.^ I feel like we didn't hang out enough so let's do more stuff together ^.^

17. Zetsu (Falco): I want to play you :*(
17. Crowl (Link): I want to play you :*(
17. AvariceX (Snake): Nice times ^.^ Brawl+ Ness is ridged I tell you RIDGED! RIDGED RIDGED!

17. 5ive (Pikachu): I want to play you :*( But DOWNLOAD MANCHU NAO XD
17. AK: I want to play you :*(
25. SkylerSilver: YEAH TEAMS WAS AWESOME XD Sadly there was no CHARGING MY SHOYOUKEN! to be found :*(

25. .Exe (ZSS): I want to play you :*(
25. JD (Olimar): I want to play you :*(
25. Fizz (Lucario): You improved! Nice games as well ^.^
25. Jamal: I want to play you :*(
25. HC: Ike in teams was awesome XD
25. Han (Yoshi):
You know what I said ^.^
25. JB (Wolf): I want to play you :*(
2. Joe + Iliad: MARIO BROS VS SPACIES

5. Gi (Ice Climbers): Saw your ICs and they ****

7. Idea (Jigglypuff): We have some nice Melee matches (I think?) and we have a nice time XD
7. Jack (Ganondorf): Rappeeeeeeee XD
9. Painted Ghost (Peach): I want to play you :*(
13. Pause (Metaknight): Not bad not bad.
13. Fizz (Lucario): I want to play you in Brawl+ :*(
13. NQ (Squirtle): Nice bracket match XD

Bernard: OMG I got to see you again XD
Mike: GABUMON PRONESS =P

TheDUD: The t-shirt looks awesome! Thank you XD
ZedF: THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME! OMG THANK YOU TYTYTY XD

Cruxis

Smash Lord
well hey, after all my good placings in tourneys, my luck eventually had to fuck me over.
its been a while since ive seen such a terrible placing, especially since i know for sure i should have placed higher.

but..

of course i had to get gimped at 0% by joe.

of course i had to get spiked twice by illiad, and SD the match before.

but of course, no johns. im not saying theyre bad, no not at all. joe has improved insanely, and illiads falco is great.

i was just not playing to my best. thats for sure. but whatever, its been a while since i had my terrible luck, and it had to come back lol.

shoutouts later.

sauc3

Smash Lord
1. Doc - best in Ontario, calling it here and now, also random friendlies were awesome, great mk, wish I could have put up a better fight in that first match. keep it up now that you're number one you gotta hold that spot
2. Kingace - i'll be sure to MM you at the next tourney, and this time, for 1.50!!!!!!,
3. Joe - ****in rediculous that you knocked ace into losers, and even more rediculous you dragged that scrub *** falco to GFs, (not to mention any greek names),
4. Culex - double falcon all day, we just need to get the team combos down, and we'll be in GFs in no time, ... maybe, seriously epic 2 on 1 skills, and clutch crowd pleasure skills (both on the eyes and in the pants), play on wifi sometime?
5. Raidos - we never played, we never spent any time to together, do you not love me anymore? also you need to teach me how to beat iliad, because i just can't do it, its so ****ing hard, like srsly marth is the stupidest ****ing ****hole ****** asslicking cockmunch piece of monkey **** he is, halilouia, holy **** wheres the tylenol
5. Mikey - snake, .... ..... ... really? he's sooooo broken. See you at OiNpie
7. Iliad - don't forget to tip, tip your waitress's, got any tips?, tips joke. Yo **** your spikes, babies greek innocent kill to want I hard so me **** they (sdrawkcab)
7. RayKalm (Ganondorf) - never played you, but ganon sucks
9. Kuenzel (ZSS) - dam you in placing better than me, the system is broken, BROKEN I SAY
9. Cruxis (Snake) - you lost to loliad? i wish i hadda seen that match it was probably pretty epic.
9. Yoh (Samus) - woot samus, i heard your really good so i wanna play your samus at the next tourney
9. Distructo (Toon Link) - i think i played you online when brawl first came out on some ****ty site, remmber smash kings, with king chaos and shugo? and ... sauc3?
13. Niko (Peach) - melee all dai, theres definitely correlation between our placing and the fact that we we switching between games, just sayin, we ****, but we cant **** at both
13. Sauc3 (Kirby, ICs, Samus)
13. Decoy (Snake) - get kneed, punched, and manned on, by the dream team, next time consider bringing your moves, so they can be shown to me.
13. Gi (Wario) - hey, ima let you finish , but, iliad had the best tourney ever, ... just saying. In all srs smooth tourney, wish there could have been crews (dont we all), but they never take prioty, but it has the mostly priority in out hearts
17. Inle (Marth) - ?
17. MarikYoshi (Yoshi) - ?
17. JustNoOne (Luigi) - ?
17. Zetsu (Falco) - needs more lazars, and side b, its great for spacing, also less rolling, falco is very easy to punish that way. sorry for going kirby that matchup is hella gay on falcos end
17. Crowl (Link)
17. AvariceX (Snake) - no ness wtf. thanks a lot for the ride you i know it was out of your way, but i really appreciate it, fun times in the car even though my voice was all like **** you I'm leaving. Very dissappointing.
17. 5ive (Pikachu) - awesome QAC skills now put em to use, i saw all that tech skill between stocks where was it during the game? samus < pika, but samus wins sometimes
17. AK
25. SkylerSilver
25. .Exe (ZSS)
25. JD (Olimar)
25. Fizz (Lucario)
25. Jamal
25. HC
25. Han (Yoshi)
25. JB (Wolf)

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha pretty crazy results.... Culex representing I see...

I wanna see some brackets/videos people. Doc when I come back in december me and you are going to play 50 friendlies in a row and then post the results haha.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Hahaha pretty crazy results.... Culex representing I see...

I wanna see some brackets/videos people. Doc when I come back in december me and you are going to play 50 friendlies in a row and then post the results haha.
currently rendering all the vids i got
should be up late tomorrow early monday

swordgard

Smash Hero
Gratz to doc, phil and joe.

Doc, proving once again hard work is how you get good XD.

Cruxis, stop johnning, start improving.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Gratz to doc, phil and joe.

Doc, proving once again hard work is how you get good XD.

Cruxis, stop johnning, start improving.
lol no matter how good you are
we all have our off days,
next time this **** wont happen

tha_carter

Smash Ace
culex sucks in teams without his partner ahahah. Good **** in singles, you need a mk counter now!

Good **** doc/mikey. Doc really needs to go to the states, i wonder how he'd do.

=\ ugh, school>brawl for me though . 'specially during midterms lol

Blah, a toon link winning B+? smh.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
His Ganon was amazing and even gave Mikey's snake a challenge. :)

Shoutouts later today.
Don't understate that $%&#, you saw it. =O

> 180% both games, son. Ray's DI'in to over 200% game 2 IIRC, but Mikey's win was definitely his own mad DI, too.

I couldn't believe when Ray got up from that ledge second game. That was hopeless but he climbed the **** up and it was Sudden Death ****.

Mikey holds it down and Ray makes a kill percent error (of COURSE Snake doesn't die off the top of Battlefield to the second most powerful air-killer in the game at 180%, what was Ray thinking??:psycho: ), but I have never felt more hype.

Ray Kalm = Ganon's balls > galaxy
(which, combined with today's results, only proves of course that Mikey is out of this world :rolleyes: )

You're welcome, JustNoOne.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Great tourney, everyone was chills.

Special thanks to GI, 5ive, F1ZZ and Mikey for helping organize this event, and doing a **** good job doing it.

Shoutouts later.

And to those of you who thought I can't win on anything but LCD Tvs, think again :p

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Brawl:

1. Doc (Diddy, Metaknight)- Your diddy embrassed my Lucario in pools. Good job finishing first and maybe next time you could teach me how to play UNO. :)
2. Kingace (Metaknight)- Really didn't see you play a lot but as always fisnishing in the top 2.
3. Joe (Metaknight, Fox)- YOU BEAT 5IVE AT BRAWL+! HAHAHA
4. Culex (Falco, Snake, DK)- Didn't see you play at all. :(
5. Raidos (Ice Climbers)- Saw your ICs in action a couple of times and they were really good.
5. Mikey (Snake, D3)- Good job finishing 5th and when did you pick up Snake?
7. Iliad (Marth, Falco, Link)- I didn't get to play you. :)
7. RayKalm (Ganondorf)- Your Ganon is BEAST.
9. Kuenzel (ZSS)- Didn't get to play you.
9. Cruxis (Snake)- Didn't get to play you.
9. Yoh (Samus)- Those friendly Brawl doubles we had were fun.
9. Distructo (Toon Link)- Want to play you in vBrawl sometime.
13. Niko (Peach)- I thinK I have a match of you on my replays, I will try tp upload it. :)
13. Sauc3 (Kirby, ICs, Samus)- Didn't get to play you.
13. Decoy (Snake)- Didn't get to play you.
13. Gi (Wario)- OMG we both got screwed over. You by your bike against distrcuto and me by Rainbow Cruise. Great tourney man.
17. Inle (Marth)- Didn't get to play you.
17. MarikYoshi (Yoshi)- At first I didn't notice it was you because now you have short hair. :) But your Yoshi is really good but next time it will be me winning. :)
17. JustNoOne (Luigi)- Good friendlies.
17. Zetsu (Falco)- Rainbow cruise killed me against you but nice Falco.
17. Crowl (Link)- Didn't get to play you.
17. AvariceX (Snake)- Didn't get to play you.
17. 5ive (Pikachu)- How could you place better than me in Brawl? :mad:
17. AK- Didn't get to play you.
25. SkylerSilver (Various)- Fun pool matches and it was pretty cool that there was a three-way tie for second.
25. .Exe (ZSS)- Didn't get to play you.
25. JD (Olimar)- Probably the best Olimar I have ever played.
25. Fizz (Lucario)- BEAST AS ALWAYS!
25. Jamal- Didn't get to play you.
25. HC- Didn't get to play you.
25. Han (Yoshi)- Nice friendlies.
25. JB (Wolf)- Didn't get to play you.

Brawl+:

1. Distructo (Toon Link)- YOU WON!
2. Eugene (Captain Falcon)- Good job at Brawl+.
3. 5ive (Pikachu)- lost to joe. :(
3. AvariceX (Ness)- I didn't play you.
5. Gi (Ice Climbers)- Good job.
5. Joe (Falco)- beat 5ive. :)
7. Idea (Jigglypuff)-Almost had you. :)
7. Jack (Ganondorf)- 3 Dair last stock. LOL
9. Decoy (Falco)- Didn't play you.
9. JustNoOne (Luigi)- Want to play you in B+ as well.
9. Painted Ghost (Peach)- Sick Peach as always.
9. Doc (Metaknight)- Didn't play you.
13. Pause (Metaknight)- Hard pool in Brawl tournament and good job overall for an 11 year old. :)
13. Han (Yoshi)- Good friendlies, again.
13. Fizz (Lucario)- Should of done better.
13. NQ (Squirtle)- Come out for more tournaments!

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
Haha great tourney! I'm still sore about my SD against Niko.

Thanks for the critique Iliad, glad to see there's something tangible I can improve on.
Hope to face you again soon.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Haha, great time everyone.

That 9th spot should've been mine. >___>

/legitimateIhaven'tplayedBrawlsinceTeamNylaPresentzjohns.

This Tournament was amazing, shoutouts later.

<3 Ray Kalm's Ganondorf and riding the bus back together LOL. :yoshi:

Top Bottom