• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't SHFFL- Lawrence KS 10/24/09 Results

Jace08

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who showed up, I appreciate it. I'm sorry that more people didn't show; I really tried to get a higher turnout. Eh, we still had a great time.

Melee Doubles
1. Dmac & Z
2. Phat & Massive
3. JBM & Smeesh
4. Tacoom & Echo
5. Jace & Pc
5. Strong Bad & Ziv
7. Uli & Majik
7. Arkive & 8bit
9. Matt & Sam
9. Wohlgey & Charlie

Melee Singles
1. JBM
2. Dmac
3. Phatgamer
4. Echo
5. Jace
5. Smeesh
7. Z
7. Majik
9. Tacoom
9. Strong Bad
9. Pc
13. Uli
13. Zivilyn Bane
13. Massive
13. Matt
17. 8bit
17. Sinister
17. Charlie

64 Singles
1. Rpotts
2. Arkive
3. Jace
4. Phatgamer
5. 8bit
5. Tacoom

GGs to everyone and thanks for being good sports as always.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
How exactly were there specific numbers for doubles when 5th and 5th and 7th and 7th didn't play eachother? & If you could post bracket images that'd be awesome lol esp. in figuring out what vids are which (though I can tell for just about all of them)

GGs all around, if anyone is interested in seeing Dmac vs. Echo, WF, LF, GF, crews... & random matches w/ me in them lol again they can just subscribe to my YT (here) and they should be up this week (I'm editing crews atm).
<3 Nebraska, Echo you're really good still
JBM you're too good :(
Smeesh ggs that set was pretty intense... until the JV 3 stock. >_< Next time I'm not going to go to Stadium
i didn't really play the rest of you in singles but you're all cool guys :D

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
smeesh and majik lost it for us. Z owns their faces. Then Echo went in, lost 2 stocks i believe then took one off of jace. After that jace played yosh and yosh got jace down to one stock. I came in and was poopin jaces face then i danced my way off the ledge to sd so i lost one stock. Then I played strong bad who had 3 stocks, he took one from me.

Then I played Dmac and i believe I sd'd either 1 or both stocks. Uli had to play Dmac and he did pretty well.

Smeesh claimed himself as our captain and made the horrible decision to put out a ganon against a team that has two sheik mains.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
z went in w/ 3 stocks, killed Majik & Smeesh & took two stocks off of Echo.
pc went in w/ 3 stocks and took one stock off of echo
jace beat Echo w/o losing a stock
then beat yosh losing two stocks
jbm went in & lost one stock against jace due to a lame SD due to a fumbled waveland then beat jace
i then went in w/ three stocks & only took one off of JBM, not surprising.
dmac went in w/ 4 and took a legit stock off of jbm before jbm suicided at 50% on his last stock
EDIT: Nvm

thanks for teaming w/ me ziv, sorry i kinda let you down. the sets we lost were really close :(

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Well that was a pretty fun tournament. I finally have some closure with smash now...so that's it for me. I'm officially retiring ^_^

I have a wife and I'm 23 years old. My son is 15 months old and my daughter is due in December. There's not much of a place for smash in my life now. It was fun while it lasted, but now it's just a waste of money. I don't have anybody to play and can't afford to go to tournaments but once or twice a year.

GGs to everybody I played at the tournament.

Oh and if anybody talks to Darkrain, please tell him I want my OC3 DVD back. I paid $30 for that and I let him barrow it over a year ago in confidence that he would give it back. He can PM me for address or phone number.

Thanks guys.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
smeesh and majik lost it for us. Z owns their faces. Then Echo went in, lost 2 stocks i believe then took one off of jace. After that jace played yosh and yosh got jace down to one stock. I came in and was poopin jaces face then i danced my way off the ledge to sd so i lost one stock. Then I played strong bad who had 3 stocks, he took one from me.

Then I played Dmac and i believe I sd'd either 1 or both stocks. Uli had to play Dmac and he did pretty well.

Smeesh claimed himself as our captain and made the horrible decision to put out a ganon against a team that has two sheik mains.
whether or not I lost crews I **** hearts all night
I've never played that good before

SO:
Dmac: you look nothing like I expected you too G dittos were fun kinda wanted to play another ganon player more I'll see you again though dk when
Phat: I almost had you but almost doesn't mean anything THX for picking up the tab and you were fuking hilarious the whole night

unfortunately I don't remember alot more names so I can't be specific but games and friendlies were a lot of fun
first out of stat tourney was fun

btw strong bad pools aren't tourney matches if everyone gets out of them so lighten up

rpotts

Smash Lord
I'm impatiently waiting for the 64 Finals matches to get uploaded. Good games arkive, your fox has gotten much better since I last played you. I'm so glad I played falcon, soo much fun.

Uli

Smash Champion
geegeegeegee
everyone :D
had fun, hopefully we can do this again sometime

i also didnt play pools seriously, played peach, i hate G&W now...

<3 KC

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
btw strong bad pools aren't tourney matches if everyone gets out of them so lighten up
what...? i wasn't tense about pools lol, i just didn't sandbag.
edit: oh, you mean when you guys were talking about the wizard of oz. yeah, that was more annoying than distracting. LOL

btw wf/lf/gf/echov vs. dmac are up on my yt, going to have crews up by tomorrow if i can.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Good stuff Strong Bad getting those videos up so fast!

I wish I could do the same but I'm slow lol...

Top Bottom