• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need New Members on Epic Smash Bros. GT!

pokelover980

Smash Ace
you made the team earlier, all you needed was a wordpress account.

Just to clarify, everyone has been added with the exclusion of zerolucia (who ice kirby i believe is handling) right?
Ah, good to know. I'll have some stuff up tomorrow, I don't feel like gathering everything up right now XD

SKLLedOne

Smash Rookie
1.Username: SKLLedOne (aka, The SKLLedOne)

2.I've been doing texturing for about a month now, I've done 4 characters and 1 1/2 stages (the second one only had one texture changed). I've also recently gotten into model swapping using Brawlbox, which is really fun!

3.Examples of work:
Texture Thread: http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=3495.0
Model Swap Thread: http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=3654.0

4.My Best Texture: Hmmm...probably my Electivire texture.

5.My email address: 2012bandman@gmail.com

I was referred here by luigiman1928, as we have been thinking about working together on some stuff.

Ice Kirby

Smash Cadet
1.Username: SKLLedOne (aka, The SKLLedOne)

2.I've been doing texturing for about a month now, I've done 4 characters and 1 1/2 stages (the second one only had one texture changed). I've also recently gotten into model swapping using Brawlbox, which is really fun!

3.Examples of work:
Texture Thread: http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=3495.0
Model Swap Thread: http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=3654.0

4.My Best Texture: Hmmm...probably my Electivire texture.

5.My email address: 2012bandman@gmail.com

I was referred here by luigiman1928, as we have been thinking about working together on some stuff.
Sent u a message to email address.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Am i allowed to edit the roster and add my textures to it? Or do i need approval? The same goes for everything else like making posts :p I don't want to do things wrong y'know.

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
Am i allowed to edit the roster and add my textures to it? Or do i need approval? The same goes for everything else like making posts :p I don't want to do things wrong y'know.
yes, you can post you textures on the roster, post whenever you want, ect.

all i really could say that would fit here is not to edit/remove other team mates work(without Permission)

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
yeh... CLASH IS BETTER :D
Ice kirby... Deny this flame request. don't even bother responding to it.

Edit: also, don't go flaming on there thread. if that were to happen, admin would view that as a problem, and the blame would go to the recruitment threads, which would then would be deleted.

not trying to act as your leader or superiors IceKirby, but this is the one time you HAVE to listen to me. in dont care if you never listen to anything i say in the future, just LISTEN TO THIS NOW!!!

Edit 2: the part for Vile (and all others who feel like it) to read. check out the global rules Vile, heres a great direct quote from it.

Trolling (intentionally instigating trouble or provoking others through outrageous statements) is not permitted.

So far, you have attempted it twice, and i found out where the report button was. please stick to your own topics.

1Zero99Lucia5

Smash Cadet
How do you edit the post so you can put your stuff in it? The roster...
Also I don't see myself on the member list, was i rejected or something?

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
I guess he didn't...

are you able to add as well or not?
Ima be dead honest, im really sorry i took so long to add you, im going to add you as a user in about 2 mins. i had looked back at the post and he said your on the team... so yeah... fail on my part.

Edit: should i use the email you posted a comment with?

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Maybe a question that has been bothering me, why are people trolling this thread, and trolling Ice Kirby? If i'm not allowed to know, then that's fine.

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
Maybe a question that has been bothering me, why are people trolling this thread, and trolling Ice Kirby? If i'm not allowed to know, then that's fine.
Well, its not people, its just vile, and theres a reason for that.

about 4 weeks ago, vile started a recruitment topic for his profession team, super smash bros clash. i had an idea much like this when i was going to recruit for GD, yet i thought it was against the forum rules. Vile proved that wrong and i asked PlasmaKirby to create a topic for our own recruitment. i was also going to inform ice kirby, though he took action and made a topic for Epic Smash Bros GT and GD. Vile didnt like that (obviously) and was the first to post on both topics. he basically said the we were noobs and idea stealers. i still don't understand why exactly he views us as competition, though that should explain why he trolls, but if you read my last post toward him, i learned about the existence of "The report Button" on the forum rules. if he posts here again, just dont respond to him.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Meh, Vile is a great guy. He's done some awesome things for Brawl+ in general. I can't believe that he trolls for no reason. I'd like to hear stories about this problem for both sides, maybe we can fix this, i hate rivalry.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm a fan of Vile and Dantarion but yeah I just lol when he trolls

@ Ice Kirby, I am able to make Character Textures, while still learning to texture stages and finally I have an on-going process in making my first PSA

But one question: Are you gonna take me in if I am sort of active situationally? (ex: I do textures sometimes, or somehow randomly making new stuff only when I feel like it?, if yes then I'm in =D )

Majora252

Smash Rookie
Ummm... I'd like to join, but I can't make textures. I've been trying to using BrawlBox, but I can't figure it out. So I guess I can't join till I can make a few.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Ummm... I'd like to join, but I can't make textures. I've been trying to using BrawlBox, but I can't figure it out. So I guess I can't join till I can make a few.
*Almost faceplams*

Did you read the first post of the BrawlBox thread? I'm not sure if it still does, but it should tell you how. Open the texture file, go into TextureData, right click on the parts of the texture and click "Export". Then open the files in Gimp or Photoshop and edit them.

Top Bottom