• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 8

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
Vids
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253692

Singles
1: Chops
2: Dr PP
3: Ihavespaceballs
4: Sleepyk
5: Cornell
5: Full Metal
7: Merc
7: Twitch
9: Don Spanish Hudson
9: Eugene
9: Ali
9: PB&J
13: Sinensis
13: Lozr
13: Mike G
13: Karn
17: Boss Hog
17: Sergio
17: Yoshiscool
17: Ptown
17: Dan
17: Moophobia
17: Dollar
17: daft
25: DJRome
25: Sengin
25: Travis

Doubles
1: NC Catfish (l0zr + Dr. Pee Pee)
2: Beastly Man and Manly Beast (Lambchops + Everlasting Yay)
3: teen titans (Mike G + Merc)
4: Snorlax GA (Dashdancedan + SleepyK)
5: america kicks *** (Eugene + C)
5: It isn't Loli **** unless you can see the outline of your ***** in her abdomen (IHaveSpaceBalls + KOKingpin)
7: The Lord blessed this team (Lord Karn + DJ Rome)
7: twitchy fiz (Twitch + Fizz)
9: zwargsville (I'veJihadIt + El Cancel)
9: ****it Andrew (Andrew + Aaron)
9: Do the throw it in the bag (Tbag + BlueJim)
9: poofy hair (Seven + Jim)
13: where's chris knorr (Dollar + Munkey)
13: Team Vision Quest (Daft + Travis)
13: if it aint True Gamer then its done (Fullmetal + PB&J)
13: sinenis&Yoshiscool (Sinensis + Yoshiscool)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
From the original thread:

My bad NC. Maybe next time......

Munkey- Awesome stuff hosting this man! Can't wait to see you back in the game. =)

Ted- Mad chill of you housing everyone.

Ihavespaceballs- WOW you have gotten mad beast. Great job vs me, but Ima take a page out of Chops' book and be smarter approaching so you can't kill me so fast haha.

Sinesis- I'm always seeing more improvement from you man. Too good.

Yoshi is Cool/Moot/new BFF- Dude Yoshi is too good. Sooooo glad when I saw your Yoshi. Made my day haha. I really hope to see you around more.

Mike G- In a way, you made this tournament most of what it was. You said you were coming and then everyone wanted to go haha. What a beast. I really wanna just talk to you/play you some more because you're too good man. Thanks for coming out and I hope to see you again really soon.

Eugenio- Good stuff beating LoZR. Ima get on that guy's case about the Marth matchup now haha. Thanks for coming out man.

Cornel- Good games bro. That Marth had me worried haha. Shame people wouldn't leave you alone though. Our matches will be better next time I'm sure. =)

Dashdancedan- You've improved quite a bit since I saw you in my pool at TO4. Keep it up man.

PBnJ- Thanks for showing Twitch stuff. Mad cool of you. Pretty good showing in singles too sounds like. See you around bro.

Marty- Your commentary is awesome haha. I kept listening to it while I was playing my matches because it's too good. =p

Fullmetal- I'm seeing more of that wonderful "Chops training" coming into play every time we face off haha. Way to make me nervous second match you jerk. =p Keep beasting bro.

Merc- I'm seeing some Chops tricks in your game now. Lookin mad good bro.

SleepyK- YOU ARE SUCH A BRO. I really appreciate the effort you put into livestreaming, recording, driving, and improving for every tournament, while being so chill to everyone. If you wanna talk Falco sometime, just hit me up man. I really wanna help you complete that transformation(glasses). =p

Chops- What can I say? You got me. I plan on holding it down next time, just so you know. Anyway, I'm glad you made the money to get to NY. Don't make EC too good. =p

Everlasting Hudson- I know you hated playing me in teams man, but I'm glad you don't hold it against me. <3 Sorry we didn't get to play bro. I'll make that up to you, I promise. You're too fun to play against haha.

Boss Hog- Stackin it up over there on the brackets, I saw ya. =p I'm so glad you made it man! I hope it's not this long before I see you out stackin again.

Moophobia- Lookin mad cute at this tournament haha. Unlucky S getting Karn first round but this tournament was crazy weirdly seeded. We'll keep talkin about stuff and practicing and you will **** soon enough. I'm gonna try to step up my teaching game haha.

DJ Rome- You got Ali first round. Unluckyyyyyy. Bother me at NC tournaments/online for tips/practice bro.

Karn- Wow you looked different haha. Doin some good stuff though. If you want a critique on that Billfest set vs Mike or want me to just talk with you about stuff, let me know man.

Jim- I never even saw you playing a match at this tournament lol. Lemme know how your progress is coming along aight?

Sengin- I'm seeing improvement from the last time we played. Anytime you wanna talk Falco just lemme know man.

Sergio- My bad. I'll show you Marth stuff next time, I promise.

Dollar- Didn't see any of your matches besides you vs spaceballs but you were holding it down man. Keep it up bro.

Peter- So glad you decided to show man! Heard you're rusty but I'm sure you'll be able to shake that off soon. I also heard Ali/Travis/Boss Hog/Felipe get together and practice, so maybe you should get in that for some teams matches. =p

Travis- Good to see you again man. It'd be really cool if your area started getting mad serious about improving. I know you can do it bro. Keep reppin the Pika!

Daftflip- I didn't get to see you play, but I heard you were getting much better. Keep it up man!

Ali- 9th isn't bad man. Good stuff beating Adam bro. You'd better come to something else really soon alright? We didn't get to go to Bohangles this time haha.

Twitch: Way to rep NC, brother. If you are finally ready, I will start telling you stuff and we'll work on your improvement in different ways when I come home vs while I'm at Wake. Watch videos. =p

LoZR- Man it's time we get serious. I'm going to look up stuff for Fox hardcore and help you out so we can represent better. Also, you Falcon-dittoing Ali is too beast, but maybe you don't have to do it at OOS-involved tournaments from now on? =p

Anyone I missed: I'm sorry

Everyone: Glad you made it. This tournament ***** because you all were there.

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was awesome. Still haven't gone to many at all, but I had fun.

Shoutouts:

Munkey - Thanks for hosting such an awesome tourney man!

Andrew(Sengin) - Thanks for the ride man! It was fun to and from Munkaid. We gotta go to more tourneys man. Hopefully there won't be so many leafers on the roads next time haha.

Parker(theapexp) - It was fun hanging with you in Andrew's car too haha. I didn't know you knew your music that well. Broken wings...

Adam(L0ZR) - Great hanging with you at Munkaid man! Thanks for helping me with Marth man. I learned a lot from those friendlies and what not. Good stuff in teams, and you should have done better in singles haha. You just have to do those C.Falcon dittos don't you haha? You gotta come back to the mountains and hang man!

Dr. PeePee - Good stuff in singles and teams dude! You'll get Lambchops next time, you're getting REALLY good bro. Also thanks for the ride to McDonalds, it was fun hanging with you, Adam, Fiz, Moo, and Karn. Next tourney hopefully you won't be so darn busy and show me some Marth stuff haha.

Fiz, Moo, and Karn - Fun hanging with you guys at McDonalds haha. It was funny seeing Fiz trying to get those sticker things on those cups haha.

PB&J - I will most definitely get a shirt next time bro. I want one of those waveshine shirts haha.

Yay - Fun playing aginst yah, even though you destroyed me haha. Good stuff in teams.

Lambchops - Good stuff in Singles, gratz on winning!

Sinesis - I don't know if I'm spelling your name right either, haha sorry. It was fun playing all those friendlies with yah man. You're pretty good man.

Boss Hog - Good meeting you too bro! Had some fun friendly doubles in the beginning!

Other OoS'ers - Good seeing all the Georgia players there, cool seeing you guys!

If I missed someone let me know, I was the kid with the poofy red hair haha ^^.

Good **** to everyone, old and new. Met some really cool people and reunited with old friends.

Big shoutout to Munkey. Thanks for a good tourney and a fun time. We gotta get back into this **** and stack it up like we used to.

GA represented- Glad to see Mike G again after a few years of both me and him being not so active. Good **** and glad to see you're still ******.

Chops- Good **** winning, you had to come back from Losers to win it right? Thats a tall order to go through PP twice, but you did it so you have some mad skills. Good luck with your future plans

SleepyK- My new best friend. This guy came up and hugged me on my way out and I embraced him with as much no homo attitude as possible, but still enjoyed it. You're a hell of a smasher man and you do a lot for the community so for that I must say you stacked it up the most tonight.

Other OoS ers- good **** and really really good **** repping.

Ihavespaceballs- Wow gooood **** man. You are pretty **** good. My ETI/LL brother. Good luck in Stacking it up in the future. I hope you make it out to the next big NC tourneys because you're too legit.

KOKingpin- Great seeing you again man. You were the first TN player to come to a munkaid, I think it was munkaid 3 and you represented well then and now. Good **** man.

Sinesis- I forget if I'm spelling this right or not haha, but great stuff man. We had a tight set in brackets and you came through with the W. Great counter picks man. Hope we meet in tourney again. Gotta get that rematch.

Yoshiscool- Great meeting you... sorry I had to sheik you out but that yoshi was really good and I didn't want to lose first round haha. Took me by surprise in the starting match, I didn't know how to move VS it in a way that I could still be safe. Good stuff man I hope you don't stop repping the yoshi, it's too good.

ALL MY NC BROS STACKING IT UP

Lozr- Great to see you again man, but you're slipping! Gotta get back on that horse and stack it up before I come up and beat you (and you DONT want that). You def have it in you and don't you let Ali beat you again =p I hope to see you this week maybe? Still coming down like monday night?

Ali- GOOD **** BEATING LOZR! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT! (LOL) You stacked it hard this tourney, next time it's all yours. Keep Smoking.

Travis- Thanks for driving and stacking it up at the same time. Mind games- I thought you were asleep at the wheel.

Daft- Glad you got some NC exp under your belt now. I think we all need to start our training and hitting up billfests whenever we can next.

Ptoowwwnnnn- My sandwich is NOT bad. That is all.

You boone/app state guys- Good stuff. Glad to see you all out and getting back into this scene again (I'm one to talk haha) It's going to be a good ride.

lord karn

Smash Master
Good stuff to everyone I played/hung out with.

Also, B+ is too much fun. I missed all of grand finals playing B+ with KOKingpin. @_@

Rayku

Smash Lord
Good stuff to everyone I played/hung out with.

Also, B+ is too much fun. I missed all of grand finals playing B+ with KOKingpin. @_@
We need to play Brawl+ sometime, Karn. I've heard you're really good :)

This tournament was awesome to watch, although Winner's Teams Finals was a bit...tedious. Final Destination seems ever popular lol

lord karn

Smash Master
We need to play Brawl+ sometime, Karn. I've heard you're really good :)

This tournament was awesome to watch, although Winner's Teams Finals was a bit...tedious. Final Destination seems ever popular lol
Yeah we should definitely play next time I'm in Georgia or if you ever come to NC. @_@ We have B+ tournies pretty frequently here.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i played b+ with vilt yesterday when he came back from munkaid and it reminded me why that game was fun...(ie. lucas)...i want to play it some more too

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Shout outs

People who went with me:

Jack - I told you would Win and you almost did. You should listen to me more. You are the best samus there is and You are #1 in the hearts of many. (especially mine) BTW we should team more I think we had some serious cohesion going on even though I kinda stunk it up.

Blake - Dude its always good to hang out and see you. Im glad you ditched work to come with us.

Justin - why do you have to be so sexy with yoshi? Although you did cause me to get a speeding ticket. either way im glad you came with us.

Crazed drunken ***** - Stop drinking and driving and fvcking level with me next time I decide to help you.

Falling Mountain - Dude stop trying to fall on me I dont like it.

Georgia peeps -

Mike G - dude how are you still so freaking good at this game. You were the first Pro player I met and you are still my favorite Peach player.

Cornel - How come you always beast me in tournament lol. GA is always getting better.

Eugenio - this is actually the first time ive ever played you. You are really good Beasted me in doubles.

FullMetal/Mike - Dude its always good to see you. Beasty marth is beasty.

PBnJ - Dude get peeps to come to my Tourney and I'll def start hosting Big Melee tournaments Since TN is the middle of A LOT of smash areas.

Marty - I watched you Beat up on that guy who was tier whoring in MvC2 it made me tear up a bit. And you did it with Blackheart. You are a beast man.

Sleepyk - I love you. There really isnt anything else one needs to say to you. You are a living (Sexual) Legend. And your Name picking skills are number one. Jack and I were Laughing like a mofo when I showed him our name.

Dashdancedan - You should have used Bowser in doubles. I would have liked that very much so.

North Carolina Persons -

Munkey - Dude good stuff coming back to the scene and hosting a tournament. Its good to see the older guys coming back

Twiggy/Boss Hog - I remember the first time I ever played you. You were the first sheik player to just play me like a fiddle. I ended up getting 5th at munkaid 3 where LoZR won and you got second. Again its good to see the old guys coming back.

Karn - Dude YOU HAVE GOT TO GET PEOPLE TO COME TO TN FOR BRAWL+. If you don't travel you cant get know for being good. I plan on going to something Big in NC when my financial situation gets fixed. I will be bringing my "Crew" with me too. Also if you dont have a teammate for Pound4 in B+ hit me up. as of right now the person i want to team with may not be able to go.

Kid 2 (i think)/Jim - thats two tournaments where we had to play each other. Your ganon scares my ganon now lol. I was gonna CP DK64 in doubles cause Thats such an amazing stage.

Dr Peepee - Man I watched all the matches between you and Spaceballs. You guys are Men. Manly Men at that. Probably the Best match of the whole tournament if you ask me.

Don Hudson - I wanna see the "Real" Don Hudson. Hahaha. Brawl+ next time (or get a group together and come to TN for Game Galaxy!)

I got nothing else though now. <3 the smash community as a whole.

ptown

Smash Ace
good to see you ga folk again (c, sleepy, merc) and for the first time (eugene, mike g, dddan). you super cool first timers impressing me with your character, moreso than your nintendo powers. and you old ga folk, nostalgic and warm feeling mangs. that's what i felt.
best driver with best hair award goes to sleepyk. best hair ever. no one will ever have better hair that looks so good with the window down.

yoshi is cool coming all the way from pa. you so crazy. breakfast ftw mang.

ihsb representing planet zebes. guns ftw mang. random stray bullets falling from celebratory gunshots pointed towards the sky ftw. intelligent people ftw.

nc bros are super chill as always. special hey to the rutherfordton kids munk, dollar, and waters. keep on living.
catfish ftw mang. i got wet hands so pound ftw, lozr. pp pressin buttons fast ftw mang. whadup djrome new guy and karn central nc kids.
charlotte for being so homey. beds ftw mang.
jesus award goes to travis. you paid the ultimate price for our sins so that we may have everlasting life.

and lastly, and most importantly, mad crazy, sc bringing half their fuggin' state to this!!!!
too many sc kids were in the building... gawdayum!

too many people!

lord karn

Smash Master
I'll definitely see if I can get some of my friends to travel to TN sometime for a B+ tournament. It was really fun playing you, and I need to get more experience so I can do well at Pound4. I'll probably be teaming with my friend, though. We've actually started to train pretty hardcore recently because we want to try and win B+ doubles at Pound4.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
gg everyone....

dr pp - always fun to fight u bro looking forward to that rematch in the future maybe rom2 finals or near finals hopefully lol

Eugenio

Smash Lord
SHOUT OUTS!!

Everlasting Gayuhz - I will do everything in my power to make you feel like trash the next time I play you. You're gonna feel like all the time you put into melee was a complete waste of time when I'm done with you. Ya half breed, nappy braids havin' b*tch:mad: Good **** out there though, especially in teams. You're more beast that I remember, homey. It's always good seein' yo @$$ *****.

seriously though I'm gonna **** you:)

Cornel - You beat my *** in tournament again my old friend, but I promise it's the last time:lick:

Lozr - I don't feel good about how I won that first match on FD. Your Fox is much too impeccable for that. Next time I see you we gotta get some friendlies:)

Ptown - Good sh*t in our set and especially in our friendlies. Mike G says you got some Isaiah in you, I agree. Nice falcon, keep beastin'.

Lamchops - Tu eres la verdad en este juego, no hoda. Tengo que entrenar mas contigo para que yo triumfe contra estos gringos y morenos feos. O i gracias por los sandwiches en Denny's, Tu eres my *****. Te veo en el Bronx.

FullMetal - Thanks for the ride, thanks for the chips at denny's, thanks for the shirt at your house and thanks for being cool as trash. You, me & Marth... we're goin' places;) Good **** in singles, I hope you like my drawing:)

PB&J - You crack me up WAAAYYY too much you have NO idea:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Humble SleepyK - You've become SOOO beast since the fist time I played you, dog. I'm so proud of you, man. You've gotta start believing yourself more though, man. Everyone in Georgia believes in you. <3 <3 <3:)

Marty - Soooo glad you could make it out man. It's always good hanging out with you at tourney's. You should seriously start playing playing melee more, work on that peach. You're really good friends with Xif & Mike G, and you're beast at every other fighting game you've ever played... just do the math:dizzy:

Mike G & Merc - I'm so happy you guys are back into melee again. I feel like I'm in the NBA and Micheal Jordan just came back out of early retirement to get another championship ring. We gotta train against each other a lot so we can level up faster, and become godly. Oh and good poop in teams, you still got it.

Dr. Pee Pee - I've never been able to say or hear your tag without at least giggling, but I've never been very mature. Your Falco is way too legit. Amazing stuff in singles and doubles. I really wanna play you next time I see you.

Space Balls - Your Samus is real serious, I'm gonna ask you for friendlies every time I see you. Good sh*t on getting 3rd.

KO Kingpin - We have played before actually. I Ganon dittoed you at a GAwes tourney about 2 years ago. My memory is pretty beast;)

Jim, Tommy & Steven - You guys are WAAYY too cool. I hope to keep seeing you at tournies. Although I'm sure none of you will ever read this shout out:(

Sengin

Smash Ace
Definitely great tournament. Thanks Munkey for hosting! Did anything get recorded?

So I got a couple of shoutouts:

Dollar: Good match in doubles. I definitely don't think you remember me from way back when though :p

Forest: Man, only two matches after all these years? What was that? :p Anyway, sorry they were so crappy - next time will be legit.

Ptown: I wish I got more than 2 matches with you, they were soooo close. We should definitely play more friendlies next time.

Sinesis: Man, toooo fun. Crazy good pikachu, great falco, good stuff. So much fun in our matches.

Sleepy: I enjoyed our matches so much, they were a lot of fun. Well, except the first couple where I sucked hard, haha. I wish I could remember that combo though that ended in laser -> dair on your marth. Oh, and make sure I'm definitely dead before stopping the match :p Yeah I know, Happy Cloud/Randall is a *****. You ever coming back to NC for any tournaments?

Ape: Go on and take...these broken wings....and learn to fly again... Definitely enjoyed teams. We'll do better next time. Are you up for being a permanent team?

l0zr: Come on man, gotta get some friendlies in...last time was about a year ago : / Definitely enjoyed the teams.

PP: Yeah, good ****. That's all I have to say :p. You'll get chops next time. Oh, and I enjoyed the fact that your goodbyes took over an hour. Everytime I looked back you were about a foot closer to the door. And then I ended up leaving before you, haha.

Sergio: Hope you enjoyed the trip and that the car was comfortable. Did you get a lot of matches in?

All in all, great time.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I named my catfish "ole floatie" because of how he would float upside down in the sink.
Then I found out why he was floating. That was pretty traumatic.

TANK64

Smash Lord
thanks for letting us sell shirts there, if u didnt pick one up..heres the link to oreder http://www.truegamerapparel.com/default.aspx
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Waveshine shirt in BLACK!
If you had this I would by at least one. Probably a couple for friends.
Others have said this as well. Not trying to tell you how to run your ****.
Just a request from an eager, to be, customer. :bee::bee::bee:

Top Bottom