• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 6 - Featuring M2k/Tyrant/Anti/Ally/Chibo/Atomsk/Meep/Ksizzle/ & More!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Videos are still being recorded, all of doubles are done. The rest of singles (there should be a lot of great sets) will be recorded tonight.

When I number a video, it's just the order of the video in that series, not the match number. Some videos have 2 matches in them and some people forgot to save replays. For instance, doubles grand finals is only 5 videos but has like 8 matches.

Hardly anyone remembered to save doubles replays :/
of course i did tho for all my matches lol

Chibo and Smurf vs Inui and Atomsk 1
Chibo and Smurf vs Inui and Atomsk 2

Chibo and Smurf vs Clutch and Vajaja 1
Chibo and Smurf vs Clutch and Vajaja 2
~Match 3 was not saved though resulted in a win for Chibo and Smurf~

M2k and Tyrant vs Inui and Atomsk

Doubles Grand Finals - M2K and Tyrant coming from losers, all matches combined. M2k and Tyrant win the first set, hence the # of matches
M2K and Tyrant vs Anti and Ally 1
M2K and Tyrant vs Anti and Ally 2
M2K and Tyrant vs Anti and Ally 3
M2K and Tyrant vs Anti and Ally 4
M2K and Tyrant vs Anti and Ally 5

Singles

Chibo vs NinjaLink 1
Chibo vs NinjaLink 2
Chibo vs NinjaLink 3

Chibo vs Gunblade 1
Chibo vs Gunblade 2

ADHD vs Anti
~Other matches of the set weren't saved but resulted in a win for Anti~

Mew2King vs Meep
~Other matches of the set weren't saved but resulted in a win for Mew2King~

Mew2King vs Anti
~Match 2 wasn't saved but resulted in a win for Mew2King~

Ksizzle vs Ally 1
Ksizzle vs Ally 2

Tyrant vs Ally 1
Tyrant vs Ally 2

Mew2King vs Ally 1
Mew2King vs Ally 2
Mew2King vs Ally 3
Mew2King vs Ally 4
Mew2King vs Ally 5

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i think JG Wentworth is going to have some, but the majority of them will be from me. I don't think anyone besides us two will have any.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i always put that im featured in the title :)
the power of being the OP creator muahaha
u cant deny me on inui and atomsk was too nice

since im getting a lot of replies on the quality, someone pick a vid and il upload the direct file of it so everyone can see it in awesome 60 fps

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I'm talking about Chibo's vids (videos with Chibo in them, he seems to post "his own" first).
lol i always put that im featured in the title
the power of being the OP creator muahaha
u cant deny me on inui and atomsk was too nice

since im getting a lot of replies on the quality, someone pick a vid and il upload the direct file of it so everyone can see it in awesome 60 fps
Lol, nice.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Na I put all doubles matches, its just that so many ppl forgot to save them despite ppl yelling at them to save them and i remembered to save all of my matches on that tv lol

as for the one singles match, i was talking to swordgard that night about rob v ICs and he wanted to see me v NLs ICs so i put that up as well. but yea it looks like a lot of me is there but everything else to come isnt me except for one more set i have. everything else is the good singles sets ppl have been waiting for.

i just put up vids chronologically, which meant all of doubles first

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
i think JG Wentworth is going to have some, but the majority of them will be from me. I don't think anyone besides us two will have any.
JG wenthworth recorded a lot of Cables matches, including very close sets vs me and shadow. I dunno when he will upload though
Yea I got alottt of Matches, including the DK rape, adhd vs ksizzl, adhd vs meep, adhd vs boss, meep vs anti, shadow vs, snakeee. etc.

There's like 50 videos. I'm not going to make a thread for all of it because it would be a waste of everyone's time, since I would have to keep editing it and everyone would have to keep checking up on the thread, But here's my channel
ShinobiPheonix1 *click here lol*

Just subscribe to that so you can watch the videos as soon as they go up.

ADHD

Smash Hero
JG, ksizzle doesn't want our set up. He wants it just for himself, I really don't care just let him have it on private.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Next batch of vids going up now. I doubt I'll finish them all tonight, but this batch is a good one, including M2k v Meep

JG can u make a post with links to em? if so il edit em into the OP

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
there is way too many names in the thread title. I looked at it and thought there was going to be like 50 videos and there are only like 10 lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Next batch of vids are on my YouTube account, but i'm not making links till their all done uploading. they arent gonna finish uploading b4 i go to sleep (set it and forget it upload) so ppl can check em out as they finish at my channel /chibosempai or wait till early tomorrow when i update the OP with links. this batch is everything from the start of singles up to winners finals with big matches like:
m2k v meep
anti v adhd
ksizzle v ally
tyrant v ally
m2k v ally

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Where are the DK's at?
JG has like one tournament match of me recorded I believe (Will vs. Smurf), really looking forward to that being uploaded.

Other than that I played like 5-6 money matches after the tournament, and they were all recorded on JG's setups =)

So I still have some vids coming ;p

Top Bottom