• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10-31 Chu Dat's Biweekly on Halloween: drama until next halloween... Falls Church VA

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
*THE ICE CLIMBERS GRABS WERE LIMITED TO 5 CONSECUTIVE IN A ROW

Singles:

1: Logic (Olimar)
2: Meep (Ice Climbers/Metaknight)
3: GIMR (Ice Climbers/Game & Watch/Ness)
4: Chillindude829 (Falco/Snake/Metaknight)
5: ChuDat (Kirby)
5: Deez (Diddy)
7: HAT (Dedede/Snake)
7: Tantalus (R.O.B./Metaknight/Snake)
9: NOID (Sheik/Samus)
9: Slikvik (Wario)
9: Sin (Metaknight)
9: EE (Falco/Dedede)
13: (player DQ'd)
13: Lil'B (Metaknight)
13: Sassy (Zero Suit Samus)
13: Waffle (Lucario/Zero Suit Samus)
17: Poyo (Metaknight)
17: Bonk (DK)
17: Aposl (Pokemon Trainer)
17: Zander (Metaknight)

Teams:

1: Candy + Kornn (CandyCorn)
2: Boss + logic
3: Slikvik + Azen
4: Chu + Chillin
5: ESOJ + HAT
5: Deez + EE
7: BMX + Taj
7: Oath + Tantalus
9: Bonk + Zander
9: Waffle + NKB
9: Poyo + Sin
9: GIMR + Yoster
13: Lil'B + Aposl

Shoutouts:

Chu- Thanks for hosting, no melee on saturdays from now on please, keep to friday, it benefits everyone
P~S- You won another tourney, good stuff, you're real good
Meep- Good stuff without infinites, you still ****
GIMR- Ness and IC's too good, I shoulda played smarter on blind, ah well, I always take you to third game but never win, for shame, in the end it was better that I lost, you've improved a ton
Deez- You beat me, next time I need to even it up. Mad challenging, diddy is so hard/annoying, I think I'll figure that match out eventually, mad improvement
Sin- Please be less cocky, people would like you a lot better, I'm looking out for your best interest here
EE- Stop honking my horn and flashing lights at people when driving my car, good stuff, don't let me beat you anymore
Waffle- Don't let me beat you anymore
HAT- less falcon, as much as you want it to work, I'm the only one you can beat with falcon
Lil'B- more sova
Bonk- dude you're a lot better than you place, don't forfeit to lil'b, just play him and go forward and let the best man win. I had to play Waffle AND EE today but I take them just as seriously as anyone else. I shoulda said something at the venue but I didn't get to it.
Chillin- more players should be like you, it would make tournaments more fun
Azen- enter singles!
NKB- How was chipotle?
Poyo- Less talking please, you are too awkward (but funny sometimes)

maybe more later

hova

Smash Champion
i'm proud of u Meep, good **** guy. i'm sure you'll win next time infinites are banned

i also love of Chillin is still smarter than 95% of our players. dude, ur Falco would be sick if u stuck around

chillindude829

Smash Master
chu forfeited to me for the record, we thought i mightve had a better chance vs gimrs homo *** climbers

gimr sorry about being angry but your style is really ****ing annoying lmfao, congrats tho you helped illustrate how bad brawl is and reminded me why i quit

OverLade

Smash Hero
So how did Meep use IC's without using Infinites? Did he simply not use grab combos, or did he limit the number of throws per grab? Good **** either way.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Limit the grabs to do combos for damage for up to 5 is what they did

Swiftbass- you are an idiot if you think a turnout of 8 people is better than 26

Zori

Smash Champion
psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

good job

meepxzero

Smash Master

Swiftbass- you are an idiot if you think a turnout of 8 people is better than 26
i limited mine to 3 so people didn't bish about me going over due to nana grabbing first in a few instances. GIMR was doing grab combos where u could legitably get out of but you had to be aware of what grab thing he was doing (fair to ice block to reset the 5 grab limit).

i won most of my games just playing ice climbers really smart (all my games came down to last 1-2 minutes because people still excessively camped me and i couldnt kill them off a grab). The only thing i couldnt beat was olimar because there was nothing i could really do to outsmart it. Didnt help ic entire game vs olimar is to blizzard camp into grab set ups, but yea good **** ps.

anything gay in this game ic lose to without infinites imo. I can see why a lotta players get upset losing to me, ps olimar, or anything really gay. The way brawl plays the smarter player more than half the time never wins. Its always the gayer styles who have more wins consistently. And this region is a lot about the smarter player should win.

h2yl who is a ton of talented smart players dont want to adapt to this brawl gay play style. Thats why all thats left who still play is chu =\.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Hella surprised at the tourney results when infinites were banned lol. I'd like to see the brackets.

NOID You're going to become a huge threat soon. I just have a strong feeling.

Tant you had to play EE and Waffle in brackets from what I read right? Good **** pulling it through.

Deez that's not top 3 son. :/

PS good job. Olimar finally had his chance vs the Icees without getting ****ed by one grab

noodles

Smash Champion

8 people being better than 26 wasnt mention anywhere in the post. you said having it on fridays benefits everyone which obviously isnt true due to school and werk (depending on schedules) and stuff. maybe thats not the case in your region? either way what you said isnt really true in most places.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Bonk- dude you're a lot better than you place, don't forfeit to lil'b, just play him and go forward and let the best man win. I had to play Waffle AND EE today but I take them just as seriously as anyone else. I shoulda said something at the venue but I didn't get to it.
I took b seriously, I just don't want him to lose and therefore don't want to play him nor can play him like I play everyone else.

Shoutouts

2: Meep - fun talking with you and great job getting 2nd without infinites, still don't see why the infinites are ban since people still don't approach climbers and camp climbers even without the infinites. I want to see you pull off fusing in teams.
3: GIMR - I liked how you worked around the limits, and your ness is so fun to watch
4: Chillindude829 - Are you actually going to return?
5: ChuDat - Great tourney as always
7: HAT - I would love to see you pull off maining falcon, I just don't see how it's possible
7: Tantalus - Godd job getting the tourney moving even with everyone leaving to eat, next time lets play more friendlies
9: NOID - Your samus is too good, I just don't understand the match-up, slow moving projectiles everywhere with a fast z-air, I see you placing even higher
9: Slikvik - You will have the best wario in the nation
9: EE - Taking poyo's kirby plush was the funniest thing that happen all night XD
13: (player DQ'd) - Are you going to return as well?
13: Lil'B - Learn the snake match-up even better and your mk will be almost unstoppable
13: Waffle - Next time I will bring pokemon, I have to start playing again
17: Poyo - tornado spam is too good, next time beat p~s
17: Aposl - everyones favorite pokemon trainer
17: Zander - fun teaming, those 2 v 1 were too much fun, next time I will pull it off

Shinku

Smash Champion
melee and sf4 was toooooooo fun. didnt play a single brawl. mini shout outs.

kagemurphey: dude, you have no idea how much fun it was playing you in melee, seriously, i really hope you can come to more melee joints, brawls just not fun, so dont play it. but too bad for your location and ride johns.

thumbs: your getting much better, deftinly surpasing me. i remember when you sucked ***, now your one of the best falcons in md/va. i hope you have rumble off lol.

azen/chillin: i dont think we ever played that much sf4, fuggin amazing son. sagats gay, i need **** him more.

chozen: workout on halloween was hella fun, gg's

hope to see everyone at CP, it will be epic.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Shouts Outs--

I couldn't stay for costume contest or I would of won hands down with my SOVA man costume

SOVA BABY

1: Logic (Olimar) Good **** your obviously too goodz
2: Meep (Ice Climbers/Metaknight) More mk
3: GIMR (Ice Climbers/Game & Watch/Ness) Go all ness scrub
4: Chillindude829 (Falco/Snake/Metaknight) Go falco 3rd match next time your snake is way too good
5: ChuDat (Kirby) Nice costume ROFL
5: Deez (Diddy) Good **** with coaching and stuff
7: HAT (Dedede/Snake) Less Falcon lulz GGs
7: Tantalus (R.O.B./Metaknight/Snake) Thatnks for ride to subway good stuff taking out all of aqua teen
9: NOID (Sheik/Samus) You placed higher then me and I beat you I feel stupid ohh well GGs
9: Slikvik (Wario) Your Wario is so amazing good stuff against meep
9: Sin (Metaknight) best mk in md/va
9: EE (Falco/Dedede) SOVA BABY GGs in friendlies
13: (player DQ'd) HAHA
13: Lil'B (Metaknight) lol at this guy
13: Sassy (Zero Suit Samus) Step it up
13: Waffle (Lucario/Zero Suit Samus)COD4s later
17: Poyo (Metaknight) stfu
17: Bonk (DK) Dont quit verse me
17: Aposl (Pokemon Trainer) Good stuff in doubles we got bracket ****ed or we would of done better
17: Zander (Metaknight) step it up

Chozen - Good seeing you
CK - DK!!!!!
NKB -- SOVA!!!
Candy - Chipotle!!!
Jose - Chipotle!!!
Boss - COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTERS!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Too lazy for shout outs but SHINKU, holy crap was melee fun dude, I'm going to practice it more just to keep my tech skill up, I noticed I went even with you sometimes with Fox/Falco but you were prolly sandbagging lol. I'll def do my best to hit up more Melee soon, **** was the most fun I had all night n i can't let Seb think he's good xD

Yostor or whoever took the pics upload them fast, I want mine xD

Deez - we did great, sorry about the teams MM we did later, I was playing Melee n that messed me up a little, my bad dude

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
cafe was a chicken? lol
anyways fun tourny...sowwy i couldnt stay for singles
only thing im gonna say was the seeding for teams were horrible...putting boss/PS on our side of the bracket...plz dont mess around with the seeding like that again whoever did it :-(

Top Bottom