• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The New" R.O.B. Player interview thread

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok... wow lol

I'm gonna personally end the questions here cause I have so many to answer lol. And yes, I will be answering every single one of Fishy's questions.

Answering........

now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
WARNING: This interview is extremely long. Perhaps one of my longest posts on SWF.

What do you prefer to play, brawl, brawl+, or melee? Why?
I love to play all three games. On average nowadays I suppose I play Brawl+ the most now. While not at tournaments I smash a lot during the week on my lunch break with either Beat (who is Brawl+ exclusive now practically) or GOTM. I recently introduced Brawl+ to GOTM and he likes it, though normally before that we would play Melee. It's just that the copy of Melee from my school's game room got stolen so we have to resort to Brawl or Brawl+ now. As for smashing at home with South Jersey ToS smashers, I've finally convinced Mexi to actually practice the game now, so we've been playing mostly Brawl+ now, though we mix it up with Melee and Brawl from time to time.

But yea, I enjoy playing all 3 games, they're each quite different and special in their own way. I suppose Brawl+ is just the freshest experience of the three (:psycho::psycho::psycho: TECHSKILLLLLZZZZ :psycho::psycho::psycho:) so I enjoy playing it a lot.

Would you come to another one of my tournaments possibly in a different venue? :)
Definitely. I'm really glad I came to the last one. I originally wasn't going to as I wanted to sleep in that weekend but ADHD randomly IM'ed me a couple days before and asked if I wanted to team with him, and how could I say no lol. I'll definitely come to all of your tourneys (tourneys I can get to easily by public trans are awesomeee) providing that I don't have other plans (sometimes I have plans with my family and such).

Thinking of hosting another national tournament? I know Alex's and Inui's get national like turnout, in competition but last real one was Apex :)
Sure am, I've been somewhat planning for three tournaments atm. I actually started planning for CoT5 back in June which was to be a Melee national/large-regional held in October or November, but plans fell through with my school. I do want to host a giant tournament for Melee, Brawl, and Brawl+ (three separate tournaments). I haven't put much thought into BtL3, it's more just a pipe dream atm after how great BtL2 was but I will eventually devote more time into that later. My most current ideas are going into CoT5 however, which will likely be a Brawl national. The most exciting part of it being potentially a new venue I might be able to use if everything goes to plan. And for all the ROBs out there, here's a sneak peek at the venue:

Why do I love you so much?(<3)
<3

Why did you chose Samus(Melee) and ROB(Brawl)?
Melee - With Melee I generally just chose my favorite character, but eventually had to switch. I started off with Young Link for the 4 or so years of playing it semi-competitively (me and my friends used competitive rule sets and such but never traveled to tournaments, nor did we know they existed) but he wasn't cutting it so I switched to Mario when I started college and competitive smash. I went with Mario for a while and got kind of ok with him I suppose, though a lot of matchups really irked me (especially Peach) and in the end I found Samus a lot more fun to play (MISSILES!!!) and went with that. Since then I've forced myself to pick up Sheik to handle some of Samus' bad matchups, and my Samus and Sheik are about equal in skill now, though if I have to pick which one I'm more comfortable with, it's definitely Samus still. Also, my Samus has earned some recognition here and there where my Sheik normally gets comments like... "Chibo has a Sheik?"

Brawl - Besides the fact that I was one of like 2 or 3 people in the universe that actually guessed that ROB would be a playable character lol, on the night of the Japanese release of the game when all of the characters were steadily being leaked, I chose my three favorite characters and decided to main, second, and third them. The order was Sonic, Toon Link (a la Melee), and ROB. ROB originally started off as my ternary character but my playstyle just ended up matching with him the best. Sonic is still my most favorite character in the game (he's from my favorite game series, Knuckles is the coolest) though after switching to a ROB main not too long after the game came out (like a month or two, especially realizing that Sonic was AWFUL and that ROB just felt right (like a Brawl Samus lol)) I started to get a nice ROB connection goin' on.

Have you already heard about another Brazilian smasher besides Kizzu, Walk/Ryota and I?
Unfortunately I haven't really. I always like to keep tabs on the entire community in general, and tried to keep an eye out for all the international smashers I could while at Genesis, though I've been slacking recently. It's also tough to know too much about them considering the only regional zone here I post in is Atlantic North and I haven't even been to a tourney outside of Atl North yet besides Genesis. I hope to meet a lot of new smashers at Pound 4 and play more friendlies and stuff overall.

What's your greatest fear when MM'ing or Tourney matching someone better than you?
Well, the only thing I could really think of would be matchups. Of course I can control that with MMs (decline MMs with matchups I don't like lol), but even then I hardly let that get to me. In reality I suppose my only real fear is...

NOTHING!

lol, I'm actually kind of serious. I go into any set 100% confident that I will win. Well, ok that's sort of a lie, I know I'm not going to beat Mew2King or something (the only pro I'm scared to fight) and I can realistically judge how a match will go, but when I go into a set I don't care who my opponent is, I know I'm capable of making it through anything. I don't treat the confidence in an elitist matter as that would just be pompus which I don't like. In exchange I don't get upset at all no matter who I lost to. I can get annoyed sometimes if a set was really close as it will be on my mind for a while, but never angry. Whenever I hype myself up at a tournament or say extreme things it's normally just joking around getting myself hyped up. Let's put it this way, my first match in Melee @ SNES was Mango. I wasn't scared at all and even told people like Scar I think I can win LOL. Sure I got *****, but one of the matches iirc I took him down to 1 stock and even had the stock advantage after the first stock :p. Never put boundaries on your skill, I've been getting closer and closer to taking down the top pros. Not too long ago I took ADHD to 3rd match, have been having great success in doubles, and more.

How often do you play brawl?
Actual Brawl I haven't for a bit. I live at home in South Jersey at the moment until I move back to Philadelphia in the next month or two so it's tough to find time to Brawl it up with other people at the moment. No one really at my school plays Brawl casually (it's only Brawl+ or Melee really) but I play a whole bunch of Brawl at tournaments and the day before them normally. Every now and then we'll arrange a time for a bunch of us to get together and play. The reason for the extreme lack of Brawl lately is really though just because I'm not living in Philly atm. My apartment was always the place everyone met at where ppl would come over all the time and I also held random smashfests pretty commonly.

How often do you go to tournaments?
It's generally dependent on money and how tired I am lol. My work week is extremely tiring, though that hasn't really stopped me much this school term. I attend more tournaments than anyone else in PA. I suppose the other main factor would be if I can easily get a ride or not. If someone offers me a ride to a tourney I normally take it. So yea, I go to tourneys very very often I would say with rare hiccups in activity every now and then.

What do you do alone @ home to practice? (and I mean like watch vids or like jump into training to try stuff out)
I don't really watch videos for practice. If I watch any, it's just for entertainment. It's fairly rare if I play alone as I don't like playing CPUs. Every now and then I'll play some CPUs in Brawl+, though I never use training mode in any Smash games. Tbh the thing I do most to practice while not playing with people is just think. I just imagine the game in my head and think of a matchup. If I do this, what is my opponent likely to do, and how can I counter that? What are the normal tendencies of other people? What percents should I do what at? What are the safest defensive maneuvers? Anything really. I don't write it down, I just think it, and then next time I play it just comes natural to me.

Whats 'Chibo Sempai'?
The first online forums I regularly visited many years ago was TechniZone, which was the first place I had to come up with my first online persona. I was lame and couldn't think of anything original and like many people just chose my favorite character, Chibi Washu from Tenchi Universe. The name was annoying to sound a lot and just didn't fit me and I wanted something more original so I put a spin on it and changed it to ElChibo. I kept ElChibo for quite a while, though I eventually became annoyed with it as everyone thought I was Mexican. It was annoying literally having players walk up to me all the time in Maple Story speaking Spanish. When I started my sophomore year in college (where my competitive smash career really took off) I decided to switch my name. I wanted to keep the same base of Chibo as I liked the sound of it so I dropped the prefix "El" and wanted to add a suffix instead. Liking Japanese culture and such I went with ChiboSempai. I use Sempai instead of Senpai as it's the english translation of the word, even though it's practically the same. Most people just know and call me Chibo though anyway.

What is ROBs job in doubles?
Anything, that's the beauty of it. ROB can play crazy aggressive, ROB can get sweet gimps, and ROB can camp and tank like hell. There's really no definitive way to play ROB in doubles, it's more depending on your teammate (their character and them as a player) and ROB's role can constantly switch multiple times in a single match. It's all about adjusting to your teammates and opponents and knowing what is the best thing to do in a given situation.

Why do you like 'dunking' so much?
lol, it all started from my 2nd combo video, Rated M For Missile. There was a random clip in the middle of it which was just me dairing a Roy with Samus (though it was quite epic) and I had a cheesy title effect pop up on the screen that said "SLAM DUNK!" It quickly caught on with the local Melee community and people would shout it out when I landed Samus' dair on people so I just went with it. Why wouldn't anyone love such an epic move like ROB or Samus' dair? It also caught on when the combo video was actually premiered at a big tournament in Pittsburgh (Smashtastrophe) without me even knowing it lol. I unfortunately couldn't make it and I released it that day, and when they had a computer hooked up to the projector Scar randomly went on SWF and saw that I released it and decided to play it on the projector for everyone at the tournament.

Here is the link to the combo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXHEBz-jAYA
The Slam Dunk clip is at 1:44

And did you like it when I dunked you in dittos? :p Just messin with ya.
It was very disheartening :(
Though actually quite invigorating in a way also!

How much potential do you think ROB has (like future tier list position) and what position on the tier list do u think ROB would be if MK was banned?
I think ROB certainly has potential to be better on the tier list than what he's at now. One of his toughest matchups, DDD, is slowly falling on the tier list, while three characters ROB does fairly well against (Snake, Diddy, and ICs) are going to be up in top tier now. I'm not sure exactly what would happen if MK were banned. Sure it gets ROB's worst matchup out of there, though it will increase DDD's popularity, which is a stupidly hard matchup.

@Chibo: How many interviews on smashboards like this have you done?
This is my first one :)

Why not ElChibo? lol
Porque yo no soy de ascendencia española jajaja

Name at least three different Halloween costumes you have worn.
I'll do ya one better and name all that I can remember (past the age of 7 or something, I can't remember too many though, and they aren't in order)
-Gorilla
-Hockey Gorilla (same gorilla suit but with a hockey uniform and equipment on, reused costume FTL)
-Hobo
-Dwight Shrute from the Office as a Sith Lord (costume of a costume FTW)
That's all I can remember :/

Boxers or briefs?
Boxers or Boxer-briefs. Normally boxer-briefs.

What makes you different from other ROB mains (other than winning money *snap!*)
(Some of these guesses so I might be wrong)
-I'm a moderator
-My post count is OVER 9000!
-I live in Philadelphia
-I still play Brawl :p loljk
-I work for a college/hospital
-My main laptop is a netbook
-I'm in the crew ToS
-I work in a different state than I live in atm
-I drank a Snapple Apple while writing this (or reading this for everyone else)
-I got interrupted by a fire alarm while typing this (or reading this for everyone else)
-I live in South Jersey
-I'm a TO
-I've held a speed run record in a game before

(a) What is your favorite flavor of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts and (b) do you toast/freeze them or just eat them as sold?
a. Blueberry or Strawberry, Frosted of course
b. Normally as sold cause I'm lazy, though toasted isn't bad. Never even heard of someone freezing them before...

Fun fact: I just got done eating some pop tarts

At Drexel, which other smashers do you play the most in Brawl? Melee?
For players that actually go to Drexel or did
Melee - Cactuar, Pakman, GOTM
Brawl - Africa
Brawl+ - Beat, GOTM

For players that don't actually go to Drexel but live near it and we play at Drexel
For all the games, any combination of the mentioned above + Vex, Xzax, Kaylo, Phillyrider, TUSM, Bnzaaa, .com, and Rogue Pit

JCaesar is to Brawl+ as Chibosempai is to ________________ <----does not have to be Smash-related
Let's see... JCaesar blows at Brawl+ so that means ChiboSempai is to... Halo loljk
Soooo... JCaesar quit his original game (Brawl) for Brawl+, he just placed higher in teams than in singles at BtL2, and he doesn't necessarily main his Brawl main in Brawl+. I haven't quit Melee quite yet, though I'm getting closer. I've already decided to not really make a hassle of traveling far for it exclusively (but if it's there and I'm there for something else as well like at Pound 4 or HERB 3 I'll enter Melee). I also don't main Samus in Brawl, though I've gone through some phases in trying her out for a low tier character.

JCaesar is to Brawl+ as ChiboSempai is to Brawl

Oh yea, the S is capitalized in my name. It's either Chibo or ChiboSempai, not Chibosempai :mad:

What would you do if you stepped out of the shower with a towel on, walked out of the back area of the bathroom, and saw a wild Chibomon, casually (and impossibly) brushing its teeth with your toothbrush and toothpaste, not even noticing that you were there?
Wouldn't happen, can't imagine such a situation.

Error. Does not compute.

What is your favorite type of poisonous plant or vegetation?
Vicreebel :071::071::071:

Suppose that you are a bus driver. At the first stop on your route, seven people get on. At the second stop, four additional people get on, and two get off. At the next stop, five people get on and three people get off. At the stop after that, thirteen people get on but four people get off. Between this stop and the next stop, instant asexual reproduction leads to an increase of six people on the bus. Eight people decide that the bus is too cramped and get off at the next stop, but two people change their minds and reenter the bus at the last minute. As you pull up to the next stop, you watch as six people squeeze onto the bus. Following this, one person gets off the bus and two people get on the bus. Question: How many people are now on the bus?

No calculator calculation software required.

How fast can you bake thirty-minute brownies?
Taking an average baking temperature of 375 degrees, lets increase that to a higher but still safe temperature of 425 degrees, which is 113.33% hotter than before. Assuming the brownies then cook at 1.11333x speed, that would mean they would finish in 26.976 minutes. I wouldn't want to go higher than 425 so they don't cook too fast on the outside, so yes, I believe I can cook 30 minute brownies in 26.976 minutes. That's how it would work right? lol

As for the calculations, since I actually found it a little challenging to modify the time based on a faster rate of cooking, I imagined that it takes 100 units to cook the brownies, and did the following calculations (jotted down in notepad)

100 units to "cook"
at 1x for 30 min
every minute 3.33 units cook
at 1.11333x, every minute 3.707 units cook
at 1.11333x, 100 units is cooked in 26.976 minutes

Do you prefer eggs scrambled, over-easy, or sunny-side-up?
Scrambled

Why did you decide to go to Drexel over other schools?
I was originally looking into this school with a friend of mine though he ended up not going. While in the process of looking at schools, I convinced GOTM (we were friends in high school) to check this school out as well and we both decided to go here. It was a great school for computer science, in a really cool location, and fairly close to home (only a simple train ride to go between them).

If twenty people got on the bus at the last stop in addition to the two people that were already going on the bus, how many people would be on the bus now?

Favorite part about college and college life? Least favorite part?
Favorite part is the freedom. I'm not living in my own place atm (though I will again soon), but having my own apartment and being able to do whatever is pretty awesome. My least favorite part is the continuation of the burden of school and grades and such.

If I were to throw you a surprise birthday party, (a)what date would I have to throw it on and (b) If this surprise party were to celebrate your birthday five years from now, on what day of the week would it fall?
Ideally it would be on August 30th, though 8/30 in 2010 is on a Monday, which is lame. A party would be better if held on the Friday, Saturday, or Sunday before it, so 8/27, 8/28, or 8/29, 2010. In five years (2014), 8/30 is on a Sunday, so Saturday 8/29 would be cool, especially if it goes past midnight into the 30th.

What is your favorite key on a standard PC keyboard? Does this answer change if you are using a Mac? If so, what is your new favorite key?
I use the delete key a lot compared to backspace for some reason. Tab is also pretty cool. I love all of the Ctrl shortcuts for navigating text as they make it skip a word, so Ctrl + Backspace is delete one word backwards, Ctrl + Delete is delete one word forwards, Ctrl + Left Arrow is move the cursor one word backwards, etc.

I hate Mac keyboards. My favorite button on it though is the Ctrl key because it lets you do cool Windows right click stuff.

What is your favorite board game?
Monopoly, The Mask, Labyrinth, and Pokemon Master Trainer. I'm sure there's others, but those are what come to mind.

Seriously, Labyrinth is kind of aMAZEing.

Have you ever collected marbles, stones, rare coins, or other small and shiny objects?
Not really. Maybe some sea shells when I was younger since I live on an island, but that's about the extent of my useless trinket collections.

Favorite (unhacked) music track in SSBB? SSBM? SSB64?
Likely Bramble Blast or Shin Onigashima

If, at the third bus stop, only three people got on and five people decided to get off, how many people would be on the bus stop at the end of the first scenario? Second scenario?
First scenario - 25
Second scenario - 45

Do you find that your personality, thoughts, and actions accurately reflect the prediction and horoscope given using a Chinese Zodiac calendar?
I haven't really checked, so idk. Probably not though.

Do you wear contacts? If so, has this ever affected a serious Smash set?
Nope, don't wear them or glasses.

Have you ever traveled outside of the United States? Outside of North America?
Never been outside the US. In fact, I've never even left the East Coast (as in literally states touching the Atlantic Ocean) except for Genesis, and that was only this past summer. Though on the East Coast I've been as high up as New Hampshire and as far south as Florida.

Please rank in order of most to least preferred: Burger King, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Wendy's, Arby's, and Sonic.
Never eaten at Sonic so that gets auto bottom...

-Wendy's
-Taco Bell
-McDonalds
-Burger King
-Arby's
-Sonic

Arby's is good, but the prices are too high. McD, BK, and Arby's are all really close though.

Have you ever had to explain to someone not from Pennsylvania what a perogie is? What a philly cheesesteak entails?
Never a perogie, but a couple people have asked me what exactly makes a Philly Cheesesteak a Philly Cheesesteak.

What happened to BR:II videos? What about your combo video?
I've still got the BR2 videos, I have been so extremely busy the last week or two it's insane. I leave when I wake up on the weekdays for work and I typically don't get home until some time between 7 and 10.

Do you have a favorite/least favorite prime number? If so, what is it?
My favorite number is 8, which isn't prime. I don't really pay attention to other numbers much.

Which would you rather live on, the North Pole or the South Pole?
Not sure why, but I'ma go with North pole. I have no idea of the climate of each (they're both frigid right?) but I like the direction North better than South.

Name your three favorite carbonated beverages in the order in which they were first manufactured
-Dr Pepper
-Pepsi
-Canada Dry Black Cherry Wishniak

Though ordered in likeness it's:
-Dr Pepper
-Pepsi
-Canada Dry Black Cherry Wishniak

Oh hey it's the same order!

I think that's it for now.
:mad::p

---

This took over 2 freicken hours to do (at work :p), though with a short fire drill and lunchbreak in the middle.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wow.......both of you have a lot of free time...XD
Nope, I just have a job lol

and to give you an idea of how slow it is today, I work for an IRT help desk that supports my school/hospital. Problem is though, thanksgiving break started today so all of the students are gone lol.

TheMike

Smash Lord
That was... huge! Well done, Chibo. :D
And when you answered my question about ElChibo, I was like: WTF? He's speaking in Portuguese as "porque" is because in Portuguese. jajaja

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Thanks Chibo. I now leave you with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KCj_Klp8aY&feature=popular
ChiboSempai said:
I attend more tournaments than anyone else in PA
Tallest ****** Chibo, tallest ******... <3

@tin man: Yeah, I go by Fishy. I started lurking the boards at least half a year before I actually joined them and at the time, Waffles seemed like a chill name. I'm not sure how I came up with Darth though but I've used Professor Waffles as a username for things in the past. Once I started going to tournaments and becoming more active in regional zones I realized that
-There are too many "Waffles" for it to be original. Homemadewaffles, Wafles, VanillaWaffles, etc.
-"Darth Waffles" is incredibly awkward when you actually say it out loud.
-My last name is "Fisher" and I've never heard of another SSBB player with fish, fishy, or fisher in their tag. If you look up ssbb fishy on youtube, the video of a Metaknight from last year isn't me.

It was originally going to be something like "Little Fishy" as I was one of the youngest people at my first tournament but I eventually dropped the "Little" and just picked up Fishy.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Mizu, do you really think Chibo needs to answer more questions?? o.o
But there isn't more questions anyway...

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Thank you Chibo for answering our questions. :)

NOW......to move on.

Everyone please take a look at "the new interviewee"

How often do you play brawl? and
What do you do alone @ home to practice? (and I mean like watch vids or like jump into training to try stuff out)
And three more,
What is the name Sudai stand for? What lunguage is it? and Why did you chose it to be your Smash name?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i think you answered this before but i also forgot

do u still play melee or 64 smash? do u play brawl+ or balanced brawl?

do u play any other game competitively?

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Thank you Chibo for answering our questions. :)

NOW......to move on.

Everyone please take a look at "the new interviewee"

How often do you play brawl? and
And three more,
What is the name Sudai stand for? What lunguage is it? and Why did you chose it to be your Smash name?
Just an FYI to everyone, I don't play this game anymore so keep that in mind when asking questions. :o
ohhh okay...well I rephrase them.
How often do you play brawl+? and
How often do you go to tournaments for brawl+?
And three more,
[/QUOTE]

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Lack of questions much? I guess it's time for me to step in then.

Do you, on occasion, sing in the shower?
What is your controller setup when playing ROB? Do you change this when you play other characters?
How many gamecube controllers have you gone through just by playing Melee/Brawl?
Which do you prefer: Hard ice cream/frozen yogurt or soft ice cream?
Do you have (or have you ever had) any pets? If so, please describe them in the form of haiku
Do you enjoy eating kettle-cooked chips over other brands of potato chips?
What is your least favorite color?
What is the name of the high school that you went to and what was its mascot?
What is the name of the middle school that you went to and what was its mascot?
What is the name of the elementary school that you went to and what was its mascot?
Have you ever owned a trampoline?
Boxers or briefs?
If you have ever asked for Coke at a restaurant and gotten the response "Is Pepsi O.K.?" do you settle for Pepsi? If not, what beverage do you choose instead?
What are some of your career goals?
If you were to wear the Sorting Hat, which House would you be sorted into?
Do you eat a large breakfast? Regardless of this answer, what is your favorite cereal?
Which musical instruments, if any, do you play?
Have you ever worn a toga?
When you were younger, did you ever search the grass outside to find a clover with four leaves?
What is your favorite fairy tale or bedtime story?
Are you right-handed?
Without looking the answer up, if I told you that I had perogies for dinner, would you know what I was talking about?
There are three trees in a park, each of which is a different age. At this moment, the combined age of these trees totals exactly one thousand years. From the following information, please determine the age of each tree: When the youngest tree has reached the (current) age of the middle tree, the middle tree will be the (current) age of the oldest tree. The middle tree, at that time, will also be four times the current age of the youngest tree.
Do you have a favorite sports team? If so, what is it?
How do you prefer your burgers/steak/other meat or beef products?
Have you ever eaten escargot?
When you go trick-or-treating on Halloween and you see a closed door with no lights on and a bowl of candy on the front mat with a hastily scribbled note that says "take one" (and it is clear that nobody else is around), do you only take one?
How did you decide to go to Louisiana for college?
Which are you more attracted to, Eve or Vaporeon?
Hint to the tree problem: The oldest and youngest trees are exactly 400 years apart from each other
Have you ever gone to a fast food drive-through area and played a joke on the person taking your order?
Have you ever been tempted to make a giant ASCII visual of ROB?
What is your least favorite evolution of Eevee?
Did you ever actually evolve your Eevee (if you couldn't clone it and you only had one)? On a similar note, did you pick Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan when given the chance?
What is your favorite movie?
Are you double-jointed/Can you twist your body in an unusual, unintended, or unique way?
Can you do a fake burp?
Do you enjoy spicy foods?
When you were younger, did your birthday parties have themes? (Bowling, movie, amusement parks, etc.)
When playing "Truth or Dare," which do you normally pick?
A lot of people don't use the search function on smashboards, but to be honest, it's in an awful spot for a large majority of people, many of which do not see it. On the default settings with a standard-size window, the white word "search" is small and is hidden if any of the other tabs are being used. The actual search box is not only half-hidden on the upper-right but can be hard to see because of the grey vs black mix. Do you have any ideas on how it could be made more obvious? (a lot of people don't read stickies either, unfortunately)
Which do you prefer, "/" or "\"?
If you added your current age to the current age of the youngest tree in the tree problem, how old would you be?
Can you understand/write/speak any other languages besides English?
Please rank, from best to worst, the following flavors of Lays Potato Chips: Barbecue-flavored, Sour Cream & Onion, Cheddar and Sour Cream, Jalapeño, Salt and Vineagar, Cool Ranch, and Regular. Does this order change if they are baked Lays? What about if they were Ruffles or Pringles?
How many times can you say "Sudai" quickly and out loud before the "d" sound goes away?
Describe an awkward moment in your life.
Have you ever actually tried using ROB's side B to greatly slow your knockback in a game?
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
How many out of the 50 states do you know whose names are 12 letters long?
What is your favorite element's abbreviation on the periodic table, and what is its atomic mass?

I think that'll do for me. Hope to see you at Pound 4 so you can sign my shirt!

TheMike

Smash Lord
Thanks God Fishy didn't ask me any question. lol
By the way, idk what to ask Sudai...

Sudai

Stuff here
So when do I answer these? I wonder how many are gonna be repeats from the last interview..? XP I'm saving them for when I answer them so they're surprises. :o

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Why'd you decide to quit?
-DuLL_RaZer

do u still play melee or 64 smash? do u play brawl+ or balanced brawl?

do u play any other game competitively?
-N.A.G.A.C.E

What would do if you saw your avatar in real life?
-GwJumpman

What advantages and disadvantages do you see in never approaching?
-Jamnt0ast

How often do you play brawl+? and
How often do you go to tournaments for brawl+?
And three more,

-6Mizu

Do you, on occasion, sing in the shower?
What is your controller setup when playing ROB? Do you change this when you play other characters?
How many gamecube controllers have you gone through just by playing Melee/Brawl?
Which do you prefer: Hard ice cream/frozen yogurt or soft ice cream?
Do you have (or have you ever had) any pets? If so, please describe them in the form of haiku
Do you enjoy eating kettle-cooked chips over other brands of potato chips?
What is your least favorite color?
What is the name of the high school that you went to and what was its mascot?
What is the name of the middle school that you went to and what was its mascot?
What is the name of the elementary school that you went to and what was its mascot?
Have you ever owned a trampoline?
Boxers or briefs?
If you have ever asked for Coke at a restaurant and gotten the response "Is Pepsi O.K.?" do you settle for Pepsi? If not, what beverage do you choose instead?
What are some of your career goals?
If you were to wear the Sorting Hat, which House would you be sorted into?
Do you eat a large breakfast? Regardless of this answer, what is your favorite cereal?
Which musical instruments, if any, do you play?
Have you ever worn a toga?
When you were younger, did you ever search the grass outside to find a clover with four leaves?
What is your favorite fairy tale or bedtime story?
Are you right-handed?
Without looking the answer up, if I told you that I had perogies for dinner, would you know what I was talking about?
There are three trees in a park, each of which is a different age. At this moment, the combined age of these trees totals exactly one thousand years. From the following information, please determine the age of each tree: When the youngest tree has reached the (current) age of the middle tree, the middle tree will be the (current) age of the oldest tree. The middle tree, at that time, will also be four times the current age of the youngest tree.
Do you have a favorite sports team? If so, what is it?
How do you prefer your burgers/steak/other meat or beef products?
Have you ever eaten escargot?
When you go trick-or-treating on Halloween and you see a closed door with no lights on and a bowl of candy on the front mat with a hastily scribbled note that says "take one" (and it is clear that nobody else is around), do you only take one?
How did you decide to go to Louisiana for college?
Which are you more attracted to, Eve or Vaporeon?
Hint to the tree problem: The oldest and youngest trees are exactly 400 years apart from each other
Have you ever gone to a fast food drive-through area and played a joke on the person taking your order?
Have you ever been tempted to make a giant ASCII visual of ROB?
What is your least favorite evolution of Eevee?
Did you ever actually evolve your Eevee (if you couldn't clone it and you only had one)? On a similar note, did you pick Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan when given the chance?
What is your favorite movie?
Are you double-jointed/Can you twist your body in an unusual, unintended, or unique way?
Can you do a fake burp?
Do you enjoy spicy foods?
When you were younger, did your birthday parties have themes? (Bowling, movie, amusement parks, etc.)
When playing "Truth or Dare," which do you normally pick?
A lot of people don't use the search function on smashboards, but to be honest, it's in an awful spot for a large majority of people, many of which do not see it. On the default settings with a standard-size window, the white word "search" is small and is hidden if any of the other tabs are being used. The actual search box is not only half-hidden on the upper-right but can be hard to see because of the grey vs black mix. Do you have any ideas on how it could be made more obvious? (a lot of people don't read stickies either, unfortunately)
Which do you prefer, "/" or "\"?
If you added your current age to the current age of the youngest tree in the tree problem, how old would you be?
Can you understand/write/speak any other languages besides English?
Please rank, from best to worst, the following flavors of Lays Potato Chips: Barbecue-flavored, Sour Cream & Onion, Cheddar and Sour Cream, Jalapeño, Salt and Vineagar, Cool Ranch, and Regular. Does this order change if they are baked Lays? What about if they were Ruffles or Pringles?
How many times can you say "Sudai" quickly and out loud before the "d" sound goes away?
Describe an awkward moment in your life.
Have you ever actually tried using ROB's side B to greatly slow your knockback in a game?
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
How many out of the 50 states do you know whose names are 12 letters long?
What is your favorite element's abbreviation on the periodic table, and what is its atomic mass?
-Darth Waffles

Why are you and I so similar yet different? <3
-Ran Iji

Why in God's good name do you enjoy Pokeymanz?
-DuLL_RaZer

What is this... O__O
-DiZmY??

So when do I answer these? Someone better compile all the questions for my convenience. :laugh:
NAO! welcome lolz

the only question i have right now is: why arn't you my friend on AiB?
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/SiLMcCloud110.ai

oh and what do you think of my sig? nobody here has said anything about it.. =(

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Why do you bold, color, size upgrade your questions?
is that for sudai, or Mizu?

btw I would also like to be interviewed at some point, I'm actually really excited for it, not for awhile since ill be in MI for Dec 25-26, and then in Cali from Dec 27-Jan 3rd, then school starts back up.

I should def. find out what part of Cali ill be in and meet up with some of Cali's smashers, I hear they got skillz.

Top Bottom