• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord

Guys (and gals) with great pleasure, I am proud to announce, in what I hope becomes....a winter MAJOR EVENT...for everyone:

CLASH OF FIGHTERS (CoF): ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS!!!

General Info:

What: CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS!!!

M2K , LAIN , ALLY CONFIRMED!!! WHO'S NEXT

GUARANTEED $200 FOR 1ST PLACE IN SSBB SINGLES!

GURANTEED $150 FOR 1ST PLACE IN SSBB DOUBLES!

GURANTEED $100 FOR 1ST PLACE IN SSBM SINGLES!

GURANTEED $100 FOR 1ST PLACE SSBM DOUBLES!

* And let me make this clear: THAT IS EXTRA POT BONUS MONEY YOU WILL RECEIVE (GUARANTEED MONEY), ON TOP OF THE INITIAL PRIZE MONEY YOU WIN FROM THE TOURNAMENT!!!

When: 02/20/10 - 02/21/10 (Saturday and Sunday)

Venue Information:

I (Webster Snow Jr. AKA Devildigimon) AM THE EVENT COORDINATOR. OF THIS CAFE. A HIRED EMPLOYEE. I REPRESENT THIS CAFE/VENUE.

Name: J. Jireh's Coffee House/Gifts (interesting name IMO ;) )

Address: 1704 7th Street Winthrop Harbor, IL 60096

Other info: Okay so this place is like the reverse Screenz (where we ran the CoB series). And TRUST ME, that's a good thing! The upstairs of the venue is spacious - filled with lighting, windows, a promising mic stero system (and oh yes I tested it hehe), comfortable charis, and a great deal of walking space (depending how many people come to this lol). And the downstairs in a lil smaller but EXTREMELY cozy and comfortable (kinda has that "at home" feeling. That is where our smaller tournaments will be ran). To the east of the building/venue there is a parking lot dedicated for us. It should be able to hold 20 vehicles no problem. But if we need extra parking space, there is an aditional parking lot across the street that belongs to the venue. The venue is clean as HELL. Oh man it's so nice!!! :bee: And being that it is a cafe, many many mnay goodies will be available for sale. Sandwhiches, sodas, pizzas, chips, muffins, bagles, coffee, cappuccino, ice cream, shakes/malts and etc. all for your convenience to purchase at affordable prices (I mean this is WI afterall lmfao). Finally, there are two exceptional hotels about 5 minutes away (I'm sure rooms there are no more than $60 a night. I will post more info about the hotels asap). For folks 21+, there is a nice bar right next to the venue and a couple more in the area too. There's gas stations, pizza joints, a Subway , and other gift stores in the area too. This is a GREAT VENUE!!!

Venue Fee: $7 for Saturday or Sunday. $10 for Saturday and Sunday.

* PLEASE NOTE:

This goes to every single person attending this tournament:

WE NEED YOU ALL BRING FULL SET UPS (T.Vs, SYSTEMS, GAMES)!!! OMFG I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. PLEASE EVERYONE BRING SET UPS FOR THE GAME(S) YOU WANT TO PLAY. WE DESPERATELY, NEED YOUR FULL SETUPS. IF YOU BRING A FULL SETUP THAT WE USE FOR THE TOURNAMENT, AND BELIEVE ME WE WILL TRY OUR ****EST NOT TO TURN ANY FULL SETUP AWAY, WE WILL WAIVE YOUR ENTIRE VENUE FEE FOR THE DAYS YOU ARE PRESENT AND WE USE YOUR FULL SETUP!!!

THIS COMES ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. AND YOU PERSONALLY HAVE TO BRING THE FULL SETUP. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MOOCH (LOL) OFF YOUR FRIEND'S FULL SETUP. BECAUSE THAT'S NOT FAIR TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO DID BRING A FULL SETUP.

I DESPERATELY WANT TO MAKE ALL OF THIS CLEAR!!!

WITH A COMMUNITY EFFORT WE CAN HAVE A GREAT SHOW/TOURNAMENT. I MOST DEFINITELY WANT THAT, AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO. :)

METRA TRAIN INFORMATION!!!

Chicago Guys/Surrounding Area folks (hopefully this saves on gas, stress, or both)...

For those who are willing to catch the train, there is a Metra Train that will drop you off within 3 blocks of the M.A.S tournament venue (J. Jireh's Coffee Shop). Link provided below:

http://metrarail.com/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_map/up-n/station.WINTHROP.html

Here is the full schedule and time slots available:

http://metrarail.com/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_map/up-n/schedule.full.html

* PLEASE NOTE: Remember that prices vary based on how far you are traveling. Be sure to arrive at your train stop 15 mins BEFORE your train is schedule to depart from that stop. When on board sit tight and a conductor will walk pass and collect your monies. Be sure to listen for your automated calling for your stop. Gotta be on the ball, because they stop and go at train stops QUICK. It's somewhat easy to skip when you were supposed to get off...and that would SUCK, if you missed your stop. :(
Games being played at this tournament and Entry Fees:

- Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles (WITH $200 POT BONUS, TO SPLIT BETWEEN TOP 3 PLACERS 1ST 70%, 2ND 20%, 3RD 10%. circut points rewarded) / $10
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl Doubles (WITH $150 POT BONUS, TO SPLIT BETWEEN THE WINNING TEAM) / $10 per player
- Super Smash Brothers Melee Singles (WITH $100 POT BONUS, TO SPLIT BETWEEN TOP 3 PLACERS 1ST 70%, 2ND 20%, 3RD 10%) / $10
- Super Smash Brothers Melee Doubles (WITH $100 POT BONUS, TO SPLIT BETWEEN THE WINNING TEAM) / $10 per player
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl + / $5
- Super Smash Brothers 64 / $5

- Soul Calibur 4 / $10
- Soul Calibur 2 / $10
- Melty Blood: Actress Again / $5
- Blaz Blue / $5
- Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core + / $5
- Street Fighter 4 (THERE WILL BE 2 SF4 TOURNAMENTS. SATURDAY'S WILL BE ON PS3. SUNDAY'S WILL BE ON XBOX 360) / $10
- Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: HD Remix / $5
- Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars (WITH $50 POT BONUS, TO SPLIT BETWEEN 1ST AND 2ND PLACE, $40 TO 1ST AND $10 TO 2ND) / $10
- Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Singles (WITH $200 POT BONUS, TO SPLIT BETWEEN TOP 3 PLACERS 1ST 70%, 2ND 20%, 3RD 10%. circut points rewarded) / $10
- Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 / $5
- Naruto: Accel 2 / $5

PLEASE NOTE:
* If the turnout for any tournament game is lower than 8 players. The format used to run that tournament game will be ROUND ROBIN!!!

* Top 8 for all Smash/Naruto related games (especially Grand Finals) will be recorded and put on DvD.

- Grand Finals for ALL TOURNAMENT GAMES will be recorded and put on DvD.

- Cost for MAS: ASC/RS: MW 2010 DvDs are $23.99 (includes shipping/handling) and will be available for purchase shortly after the event (WITHIN DAYS).

MAIN EVENTS:

- RAGING STORM MIDWEST 2010

This will be the VERY FIRST TOURNAMENT this year on the RAGING STORM TOUR. This will be an all day/all weekend event. For more information, please go to the following link:

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=214754

- Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 CREW BATTLE (States vs. States)

The following has been posted by Dark Kakashi (Naruto Rev 3 T.O of this tournament)
:

Ok so the Midwest vs The World Crew battle will no longer happen, but there is a chance it can still go down. lol

We are doing 3v3 State Crews. As long as you can get 3 people you can enter the tourney, is $10 per Team, so basically... ummm $3.33 per person. =p

There will still be a OutOfMidWest Crew, like RaYzYrbYrn with the other players from the east Coasts, so we can still have that potential match up I said, just this way, we get a lot more people involved and we can also see which State is best, as Killtz puts it. lol

Same Rules still apply, only 1 of the same character per team, so no multiple Hirukos, Kiba, Sasukes, etc.
The matches will be 1 Match per Person of 3/5 Rounds. The Winner stays and Loser's rotate until they Win or get Eliminated.

Once a person starts with a character that person can not change during the course of the State Battle.

I will let you guys decide if you want this to be Single Elimination or Double Elimination tourney, so you guys have until this Friday to tell me. lol

Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - 3v3 State Crew Battle Rules

Team of 3 - No Same Character on any given Team. (No Multiple Hirukos, Sasukes, etc)
1 Match 3/5 Rounds
Winner Stays, Loser Rotates until they either win or the whole team Loses.
Winner must Keep Character until the end of the Crew Battle or is Eliminated.
Stage transitions- OFF
Obstacles - OFF
LNP - ON

Banned
Hand Seals
Kabuto vs Kurenai Game Crash Glitch
8th Gate Hidan Glitch

LET'S HEAR THE HYPE!!!

Tournament Day and Time Schedule:

Saturday:

11AM - Super Smash Brothers Brawl Doubles
1PM - Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 (Naruto GNT4 and Revolution 3 Crew Battle will take place after the Revolution 3 Singles)/Blaze Blue
4PM - Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles (Pools start first. 32 Man Bracket follows right after pools is finished)/Street Fighter 4 (PS3)/Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core
8PM - Melty Blood Actress Again

Sunday:

11AM - Super Smash Brothers Melee Doubles/Naruto Accel 2
1PM - Soul Calibur 4/Super Smash Brother Brawl +/Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: HD Remix/Street Fighter 4 (Xbox 360)
4PM - Super Smash Brothers Melee Singles (Pools start first. 32 Man Bracket follows right after pools is finished)/Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars
7PM - Soul Calibur 2/Super Smash Brothers 64

Potential Side Tournaments:

* Please Note: That these tournaments DO NOT have a scheduled time slot, for they will be ran at some point in the day where time allowed and there is exceptional interest at that time.

- SSBB Low Tier Singles (Saturday)
- SSBB Low Tier Doubles (Saturday)

Payouts for Smash related games:

50 participants or less:

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

50+ (51 and so on) participants:

1st - 55%
2nd - 25%
3rd - 10%
4th - 5%
5th - 2.5% (each)

Payouts for all other fighting games:

- 1st: 70%, 2nd: 20%, 3rd: 10%

Also and I am VERY VERY...VERY serious about this:

POT SPLITTING IS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED AT THIS TOURNAMENT!!!

Tournament Game Rules/Regulations (System/Console Used):

For all tournaments the "WTF LAIN RULE!" will strongly be enforced. Ask if you need details.

PLEASE NOTE:
* Tournament games will be held upstairs and downstairs of the venue. Casual gaming (Rock band, other various fighitng games) will be held downstairs (if there's space and time). NO, and I repeat, NO Money Matches (MMs)...are to be had during the tournament (unless I say otherwise). PLEASE! I want this tournament to flow as smoothly as possible. Do MMs before/after the tournament. If I call your name and you don't come, and I find out you were MMing you'll get disqualified and sent to losers/put out of the tournament if you were in losers.

You get 2 mins to report to your match. If you fail to report in that time frame, and DIDN'T TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE HAND, that's an auto sent to Losers or DQ from the tournament. This will now be know as the "WTF Lain!!!" rule :)

If you're money matching on a brawl setup, and it's needed for a tournament match (you shouldn't be MMing during the tournament anyways), you'll be kicked off of that setup. No waiting til the end of match.

Hope everyone understands this.

* Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles (WII)

During Pools (this may apply to SSBM or ANY fighting game that has the "pool" feature):

Pools work like this:

You play vs. a selected (seeded) handfull of players in round robin. Whoever (could be more than one person, depending on how many advance outa pools) has the best record, advances to the double elimination bracket.

Less than 36 people play in pools = we'll have a 24 man bracket

More than 36 people play in pools = we'll have a 32 man bracket

During the Double Elimination bracket:

Format and Settings:

Double Elimination
3 Stocks, 8 minutes time
Damage Ratio 1.0
Handicap Off
Best 2/3 Games
All Finals Best 3/5 Matches
Items set to "Off" and "None"

Starter Stage List:

NOTE: IT IS UP TO YOU GUYS TO REMEMBER THE STAGE LIST. IT WILL MAKES THINGS RUN A LOT MORE SMOOTHER. I WILL HAVE A COPY OF THE STAGE LIST AVAILABLE IF NEEDED.

Neutral:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Smashville
Lylat

Counter Stage List:

Delfino Plaza
Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium 1 (Melee Version)
Frigate Orpheon
Rainbow Cruise

ANY STAGE THAT IS NOT MENTIONED ABOVE IS BANNED!!!

Set format:
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match

PLEASE NOTE:
* Double blind character selection may be called for the first match if needed. A T.O will come and keep track of what characters are used by players.

2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure. (Who starts will be decided by playing SHANKING FIST aka RPS). Then each player will alternate striking a stage until there is 1 left. That stage is played first round. THERE IS NO RANDOM UNLESS AGREED UPON.
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counter pick of the set.
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2.
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List.
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character.
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches.

Additional Rules:
- Stalling is Banned!
- If you use any controller styles that use the wiimote you will be responsible for removing the batteries inbetween your matches. Failure to do so can result in a DQ.
- In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by playing SHAKING FIST.
- No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.
- If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.
- Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
- If a game ends with Bowser's Suicide Claw or Ganon's Arial Choke Slam the player who performed the move wins!!!
- You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.
- Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

- Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs most end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling. Also, deliberately avoiding any and all combat is stalling, where as jumping on and off the ledge doing an aerial at your opponent is simply spacing.

So with this said...

- King DeDeDe's/Any standing chain grab is banned.
- Marth's hold release infinite vs. Lucus/Ness is banned.
- You are ONLY allowed 50 planks (catch edge. release edge. repeat) a game.

Also...

Due to something that happened last month, I need to announce a rule clarification

If you are caught bringing a setup that modifies actual gameplay (texture hacks, and stage hacks do not modify gameplay, only appearance) you will be disqualified from the tourney you entered, and your setup will be taken down. This includes, but is not limited to "no-tripping" setups.

Like it or not, tripping it part of the game, and modifying setups for no-tripping is not to be used.

I'll also clarify, that if your music hacks, stage hacks, or texture hacks are obnoxious, or make playing the game difficult (hard to see, etc...) a T.O. may ask you to take them off your setup. So far we haven't had problems with this, but just letting that be known just in case.
This is now known as the the -

"YoshQ NOT SO STUPID RULE!" :bee:

* Super Smash Brothers Melee Singles/SSBM & SSBB Doubles (NGC/WII)

Format and Settings:

Double Elimination
4 Stock, 8 Mins Time
Handicap Off
Damage Ratio 1.0
Best 2/3 Games
All Finals 3/5 Matches
Items are set to "Off" and "None"

Starter Stage List:

NOTE: AGAIN, IT IS UP TO YOU GUYS TO REMEMBER THE STAGE LIST. IT WILL MAKES THINGS RUN A LOT MORE SMOOTHER. I WILL HAVE A COPY OF THE STAGE LIST AVAILABLE IF NEEDED.

Neutral:

Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams* (Only allowed in SSBM Singles)
Pokémon Stadium
Battlefield
Dream Land (N64)
Final Destination

Counter Stage List:

Rainbow cruise
Brinstar
Mute City* (Only allowed in SSMB Singles)
Poke Floats
Corneria
Jungle Japes
Green Greens
Kongo Jungle

Set format is pretty similar to SSBB, except for the following:

- Obviously anything that is STRICTLY SSBB related lol
-Controller Mods, Glitches (Ice Climbers Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
-Wobbling is NOT banned

For SSBB Doubles:

- Stock is set at 3 (and isn't allowed to use cool stages like Mute City, like Melee can :( )

For both SSBB and SSBM Doubles:

-Friendly Fire will be on in teams and general rules apply (don't forget the SSBM stage specifics)

* Low Tier Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles/Doubles (Wii)

- Rules for Low Tier SSBB Singles/Doubles are exactly the same from both regular SSBB Singles/Doubles.

Except the only characters you are allowed to use, are from the D, E, and F tiers from the tier list.

That list is located here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236407

* Super Smash Brothers 64 (WII):

Format and Settings

Double Elimination
Best 2/3 Games winners/losers
All Finals Best 3/5 Matches
Handicap off
4 stock
8min Time limit
Items Off

Stages available: Peach's Castle, Hyrule Castle, Saffron City, Dreamland and Congo Jungle.

First round stage is always random unless players can agree upon a stage

If a player plays Ness: he may demand a repick if Saffron City is selected as a random stage, however if the opponent is the loser he has the right to counter-pick Saffron City.

Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go to random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters

* Super Smash Brothers Brawl + (Plus) (WII)

Format and Settings:

Double Elimination
4 Stock, 8 Mins Time
Buffer May Be Set To Your Preference
Handicap Off
Damage Ratio 1.0
Best 2/3 Games
All Finals 3/5 Matches
Items are set to "Off" and "None"

Starter Stage List:

NOTE: AGAIN, IT IS UP TO YOU GUYS TO REMEMBER THE STAGE LIST. IT WILL MAKES THINGS RUN A LOT MORE SMOOTHER. I WILL HAVE A COPY OF THE STAGE LIST AVAILABLE IF NEEDED.

Neutral:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 2
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counter Stage List:

Wario Ware
Brinstar
Delphino Plaza
SSE Jungle
Rainbow Cruise
Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium 1 (Melee Version)
Frigate Orpheon

- Stalling and Infinite Dimensional Cape BANNED (see above in SSBB rules for details)
- There are no standing infinites.
- And planking is not nearly as much of an issue.

* Naruto Revolution 3 (WII)

- Double Elimination
- 3/5 Rounds
- 2/3 matches winners/losers - bracket
- 3/5 matches winners/losers/grand - finals (no exceptions)
- Default Time
- Damage Setting 1
- Stage is always random, unless both players agree.
- Winner keeps character, loser may Stage or Character, but NEVER both.
- All control use options are allowed. If using Wiimote make sure to remove your batteries from Controller or you will be sent to losers/DQ'ed (if you were in losers) if it interferes with another TOURNAMENT Match.
- Latent Ninja Power ON
- Stage Transition Off
- Obstacles Off
- Hand signs are banned
- ANY GLITCH THAT CAUSES IRREGULAR PLAY IN UNIVERSAL SYSTEM MECHANICS IS BANNED
- KABUTO'S b.A and d.X MOVES ARE BANNED AGAINST KURENAI. if you do this you will lose the ENTIRE MATCH
- HIDAN'S X.u DURING BLOCKSTRING IS BANNED (if you do this you will forfeit that round)

* Naruto: GNT4 (NGC/WII)

- Double Elimination
- 3/5 Rounds
- Default Time
- Damage Setting 2
- Stage is always random, unless both players agree.
- Winner keeps character, loser may Stage or Character, but NEVER both.
- Akamaru and Karasu BANNED
- Hot Springs stage BANNED

* Naruto Narutimate Accel 2 (PS2)

- double elimination tournament
- 2/3 games for winners and loser brackets
- 3/5 games for winners, loser, and grand finals (this WILL NOT CHANGE...please don't ask)
- Draw matches count as a victory round for BOTH players
- Round Time: 99 Count
- All other settings default
- Assists are BANNED. They are to be set to manual before the match to prevent accidental activation.
- Gai/Hiruko is limited to one d,d+circle/jutsu every 5 seconds (if infinite chakra item is gained)
- First match, stage is random
- Winner must keep same character for next match
- Loser may change character or stage, but NEVER BOTH!!!
- Pausing a match forfeits the round.
- No Transformation Selection (transformations must be EARNED with ougis/super)

* Street Fighter 4 (SAT: PS3/SUN: XBOX 360)

- we'll be using the most updated version of Street Fighter 4, all consoles will be checked
- default time
- all rounds are set to 2/3
- 2/3 games for winners and losers brackets
- 3/5 games for winners, losers, and grand finals (this WILL NOT CHANGE...please don't ask)
- stage is ALWAYS random
- winner keeps same character, loser may change character
- Button binding is ALLOWED
- NO CHARACTERS ARE BANNED

* Super Street Fighter 2: HD Remix (PS3)

- we'll be using the most current version of Super Street Fighter 2: HD Remix, all consoles will be checked
- default time
- 3/5 games for winners, losers, and grand finals (this WILL NOT CHANGE...please don't ask)
- stage is ALWAYS random
- Gouki/Akuma is BANNED

* Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars (WII)

- default time (99), damage (2 stars), starting H.C gauge (1)
- stage is ALWAYS random
- for those who are color blind. TvC: UAS Training stage will be used as default stage
- winner keeps same characters, loser may change characters
- NO CHARACTERS ARE BANNED
- All game breaking glitches are BANNED

* BlazBlue (PS3)

- default time
- stage/music is ALWAYS random
- enhanced/special forms of characters are banned
- Astral finish IS ALLOWED (there's NO REASON TO BAN IT)
- easy specials/supers are BANNED
- Rachel Glitch is BANNED

* Melty Blood: Actress Again (PS2)

- original game balance will be used
- default time
- stage is ALWAYS random
- all characters are allowed except Archtype:Earth
- winner keeps same character (may change moon style), loser may change character and/or moon
style
- easy special/supers are BANNED

* Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core + (PS2)

- double elimination
- default time
- stage/music is ALWAYS random
- shadow, gold, and EX characters are BANNED. kliff and justice are BANNED.

* Soul Calibur 2 (PS2)

- Double Elimination
- 3/5 rounds
- default time
- 100% handicap
- Heihachi is banned. ALL other chaacters are legal.
- All game breaking glitches (except 2g after g.i) and glitches that cause throw infinites are banned
- First stage is always random
- Winner keeps character, loser may change character or stage BUT NEVER BOTH.

* Soul Calibur 4 (PS3)

- Double Elimination tournament
- 3/5 rounds
- default time
- 100% handicap and soul gauge
- Custom Characters are banned. ALL other chaacters are legal.
- All game breaking glitches and glitches that cause throw infinites are banned
- First stage is always random (every stage will be allowed)
- Winner keeps character, loser may change character or stage BUT NEVER BOTH.

GET HYPED!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FELLOW SMASHERS TO POST IN THIS THREAD AND TO DEFINITELY COME TO THIS TOURNAMENT!!!! :bee:

This tournament is also posted on:

- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252368
- http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=119050
- http://www.willvolution.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8274
- http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/cof-angry-shinobi-circus-sc4-and-sc2-old-t6314/
- http://www.meltybread.com/forums/to...-winthrop-harbor-il-cof-angry-shinobi-circus/

So please visit those sites and support.

Inn/Hotel/Motel Information:

- La Villa Motel
1401 Sheridan Road
Winthrop Harbor, IL 60096
1-847-746-2800

I am pleased to announce that La Villa Motel is going to be opening it's doors to our players for the weekend of the tournament. La Villa Motel is a modern, quiet, clean, comfortable, and INCREDIBLY AFFORDABLE - facility. That's right...CoF: A.S.C participants get a 20% discount when you select them as your motel of choice. IT'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO SO (this motel is really freakin nice, and less than 3 blocks down from the venue). Considering their motel rooms are $45 dollars a nigh, BEFORE THE 20% discount...lol you do the math. :) But space is limited so book your room ASAP!!!

Book your motel/inn room today!!! Ask for the "CoF Tournament Deal".

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR A TEKKEN 6 TOURNAMENT. TEKKEN 6 IS NOT SUITABLE TO "FIT-IN" WITH THIS TOURNAMENT. TEKKEN WILL BE BACK ON THE TOURNAMENT GAMES' ROSTER IN MARCH AT THE NEXT EVENT.

BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO THE SPONSORS BELOW:

- J. Jireh's Coffee House/Gifts
- Mike Lambert of PRIMERICA: Regional Vice-President
- Lukus Allen (DarkGeese) of LDA.INC: President of Gaming Division
- Jay of La Villa Motel: Owner
- Subway of Winthrop Harbor, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
alright gonna update the first post soonish with:

- rules for each game (hopefully)
- my sponsors (so far)
- hotel info
- main events
- This tournament will be streamed

All right guys, I BOLDED "main events" for a reason. I want you all attending this tournament to have as much fun as possible (as long as it doesn't include tekken in any way shape or form lolz). So I want to provide the best show I can think of. Main Events at tournaments seems to gain some type of HYPE and reasoning to want to go to said tournament. So hopefully we can get some interesting Main Events going. Through out the weekend there will be 5 Main events (technically there will be 4 lol, but I wanted some spotlight too since I'll be sooo busy running tournaments. so "HAHA"). Just know EVENT #5 will hopefully be the biggest one in at the tournament. Here's an example of how things will look:

Event 1.) "My better vs. Your better!!!" Devildigimon vs. J-Money: Random Fighting Game Gauntlet FT5 for $20

Event 2.) TBA

Event 3.) TBA

Event 4.) TBA

Event 5.) TBA

TBA = To Be Announced. Thus there isn't one yet. That's where you guys come in.

Wanna do a huge money match (like $50+. Hell I heard Marvel players played a MM for $1,000 @ SB4. I bet that got some HYPE)? Do it here.

You wanna shut someone up, who thinks they are good said fighting game...and claim to be a PRO PLAYER (actually challenge someone who is known to be good at said game, someone who wins tourneys and etc. but in your heart, you KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THEM)? Do it here.

WANT TO CHALLENGE MEW 2 KING (or whatever other powerful forces that may come to this tournament)? DEFINTELY DO THAT HERE. He'll be at this tournament.

Alright so I hope you guys get the idea. If you want to be included in the main event. First KNOW you are coming to this tournament (lol that would help yha know :bee: ). Then make the challenge in the thread. And HYPE THAT **** (via mad **** talk or whatever means to get the event going)!!! There's only 5 slots. We're doing 3 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. I will make the decision of what events get included in the main event slots. But if there is enough HYPE behind it, I'll definitely consider (as long as tekken isn't involved lol).

LET'S DO THIS!!! :psycho:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
bum to da up...

bump.

Guys this is definitely a tournament you don't wanna miss. Show this thread some luv.

Even more updates coming soon.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
EDIT:

IMPORTANT POST COMING UP!!!

Guys this tournament is going solo. There will be NO combining of any sorts. I run my tournaments for you guys, and I leave it up to you to decide on this day which tournament you want to attend. Mine or the one in IN (the V.G tournament).

Either way this tournament is GOING to happen, with good prizes, cash monies, and FUN FUN FUN!!! Did I mention GREAT FOOD!!!

Chilli Dogs here I come.

You guys can start pre-registering for the games you want to play.

Just simply post the following:

Username (Name): Devildigimon (Webster Snow Jr.)
Games you want to play: SSBB (singles), SC2, SC4, and Naruto Rev 3

I seriously hope to see you all at THIS event.

Let the pre-reg begin.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
first post updated...

also...

Guys...

Just wanted to give you guys an update on the pre registration list:

CoF: A.S.C

Pre Reg List

Please Note: Pre Registration just started in December/09, this tournament has been posted since October on a variety of websites. I am opening Pre Registration now, to get a more accurate count of who's definitely coming to this tournament. So please Pre Register for the games you want to play, and show your support.

SSBB Singles:

- devildigimon (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- simamatty (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)

SSBB Singles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)

SSBB Doubles:

- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)

SSBB Doubles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- red ryu (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)

SSBM Singles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- arty (IL) *maybe*
- quaz (WI)
- wafles (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)

SSBM Doubles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)

SSBB+:

- devildigimon (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- zwarm (IL) *maybe*
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)

SSB64:

- mew2king (OH)
- yoshq (WI)
- landry (WI)
- supermatt (IL)

Naruto Rev 3:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- Killtz (MI) *maybe*
- Akatsuki (OH)
- killahj04 (IL)

SC2:

- devildigimon (WI)

SC4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- cosmo! (IL)
- wafles (WI) *maybe*
- zwarm (IL)

SF4:

- red ryu (WI)
- killahj04 (IL)

BB:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)

GGXXAC:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- sponge (WI)

MBAA:

- devildigimon (WI)
- red ryu (WI)
- simamatty (WI)
- sponge (WI)

Confirmed Full Setups:

- devildigimon (SSBB/Naruto Rev 3/SC2/GGXXAC/MBAA
- dark kakashi (Naruto Rev3)
- wafles (SSBB/SSBM)
- yoshq (SSBB)
- red ryu (SSBB/Naruto Rev3)
- RaYzYrbYrn (Naruto Rev 3/GGXXAC/BB)
- Killtz (Naruto Rev 3)
- oro (ALL SMASH)
- sponge (SSBB)

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME ANYWHERE OR IN THE CORRECT SPOTS ON THE PRE REGISTER LIST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Let's hope so :)

Guys...

Pre Reg List

Please Note: Pre Registration just started in December/09, this tournament has been posted since October on a variety of websites. I am opening Pre Registration now, to get a more accurate count of who's definitely coming to this tournament. So please Pre Register for the games you want to play, and show your support.

SSBB Singles:

- devildigimon (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- simamatty (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)

SSBB Singles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)

SSBB Doubles:

- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)

SSBB Doubles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- red ryu (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- simamatty (WI)

SSBM Singles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- arty (IL) *maybe*
- quaz (WI)
- wafles (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)

SSBM Doubles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)

SSBB+:

- devildigimon (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- zwarm (IL) *maybe*
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)

SSB64:

- mew2king (OH)
- yoshq (WI)
- landry (WI)
- supermatt (IL)

Naruto Rev 3:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- Killtz (MI) *maybe*
- Akatsuki (OH)
- killahj04 (IL)

SC2:

- devildigimon (WI)

SC4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- cosmo! (IL)
- wafles (WI) *maybe*
- zwarm (IL)

SF4:

- red ryu (WI)
- killahj04 (IL)

BB:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)

GGXXAC:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- sponge (WI)

MBAA:

- devildigimon (WI)
- red ryu (WI)
- simamatty (WI)
- sponge (WI)

Confirmed Full Setups:

- wafles (SSBB/SSBM)
- yoshq (SSBB)
- Killtz (Naruto Rev 3)
- oro (ALL SMASH)
- sponge (SSBB)

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME ANYWHERE OR IN THE CORRECT SPOTS ON THE PRE REGISTER LIST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!
Remember guys:

There's a lot more hype for this tournament located here...

http://www.smashboards.com/editpost.php?do=updatepost&p=8630808

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
It'd be nice if u you could pre register before hand. All you have to do is just post up the following:

- Name
- What games you're interested in playing

That way we can get things going ahead of time and speed up the overall tournament when critical.

And of course if you're looking for more hype for this tournament, it's located HERE:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252368

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
First Post Has Been Updated.

New Games Added. Main Event Section. Even More Tournaments. Payout Changes.

Get Hyped!!!

Man I'd love to add to that Pro's list on the main page. :D

Anyone else in particular wanna confirm they are coming to this tournament? :D
:bee:

And also...

Pre Reg List

SSBB Singles:

- devildigimon (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- simamatty (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- lain (MI)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- earth swords man 009 (OH)

SSBB Singles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- buuda (WI)

SSBB Doubles:

- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- moozle (IL) *maybe*
- buuda (WI)

SSBB Doubles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- red ryu (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- simamatty (WI)
- buuda (WI)

SSBM Singles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- arty (IL) *maybe*
- quaz (WI)
- wafles (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)

SSBM Doubles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- t-rav (IL)

SSBB+:

- devildigimon (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- blind (IL)

SSB64:

- mew2king (OH)
- yoshq (WI)
- landry (WI)
- supermatt (IL)
- kappy (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quaz (WI)

Naruto Rev 3:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- Killtz (MI) *maybe*
- Akatsuki (OH)
- killahj04 (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- D1 (NY)

SC2:

- devildigimon (WI)
- t-rav (IL)

SC4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- cosmo! (IL)
- wafles (WI) *maybe*
- zwarm (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)

SF4:

- red ryu (WI)
- killahj04 (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)

BB:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- D1 (NY)

GGXXAC:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- sponge (WI)

MBAA:

- devildigimon (WI)
- red ryu (WI)
- simamatty (WI)
- sponge (WI)

Confirmed Full Setups:

- wafles (SSBB/SSBM)
- yoshq (SSBB)
- Killtz (Naruto Rev 3)
- oro (ALL SMASH)
- sponge (SSBB)

Yes this deserved it's own post lol. :psycho:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Guys...

Pre Reg List

SSBB Singles:

- devildigimon (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- simamatty (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- lain (MI)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- botastic! (IL)
- dla (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- jonomatic (IL)

SSBB Singles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- botastic! (IL)
- dla (IL)
- akashi (IL)

SSBB Doubles:

- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- moozle (IL) *maybe*
- buuda (WI)
- botastic! (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- jonomatic (IL) *maybe*

SSBB Doubles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- red ryu (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- simamatty (WI)
- buuda (WI)
- botastic! (IL)
- akashi (IL)

SSBM Singles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- arty (IL) *maybe*
- quaz (WI)
- wafles (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)

SSBM Doubles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- t-rav (IL)

SSBB+:

- devildigimon (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- blind (IL)

SSB64:

- mew2king (OH)
- yoshq (WI)
- landry (WI)
- supermatt (IL)
- kappy (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quaz (WI)

Naruto Rev 3:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- Killtz (MI) *maybe*
- Akatsuki (OH)
- killahj04 (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- D1 (NY)

SC2:

- devildigimon (WI)
- t-rav (IL)

SC4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- cosmo! (IL)
- wafles (WI) *maybe*
- zwarm (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)

SF4:

- red ryu (WI)
- killahj04 (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)

BB:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- D1 (NY)

GGXXAC:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- sponge (WI)

MBAA:

- devildigimon (WI)
- red ryu (WI)
- simamatty (WI)
- sponge (WI)

Confirmed Full Setups:

- wafles (SSBB/SSBM)
- yoshq (SSBB)
- Killtz (Naruto Rev 3)
- oro (ALL SMASH)
- sponge (SSBB)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
WOOOOOOOT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOT!!! Hype!!!

EDIT:

GUYS EVEN MORE GAMES HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THIS TOURNAMENT!!! FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED!!! :bee:

TvC: U.A.S is scheduled to be the ABSOLUTE FINAL game added to this tournament's game roster (and will be played on Sunday at this tournament if ran). Pending if it's released on time and if there isn't anything rediculously ******** broken found out immediately after it's release.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Sothe I got cha, thanks for the update.

WOULD A MOD BE SO KIND TO GRANT THIS THREAD A STICKY?!?! SPECIAL THANKS IN ADVANCE!!! :bee:

Icyo

Smash Ace
VGBootCamp said:
Schedule
(In Order to not conflict with the Chicago Tournament the schedule will be as follows)
VGBootCamp Indianapolis has switched the days. Also Brawl has been bumped to 5:30 P.M. so there are no johns for not attending both :)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Icyo: I like how yha think. :D

M2K: LOL. Let's hope the majority agrees with you. Just know I am VERY NEUTRAL ON THIS MATTER.

DoctorBendz

Smash Cadet
In regards to the schedule change of the VGBootCamp event, anyone looking to attend both tourneys on opposite days should check out the transportation thread in Tournament Discussion.

I'm planning on being there Sunday for melee, hopefully with as many people from the VGBootCamp tourney as will fit in my car.

Can bring a wii and a copy of melee if wanted/needed but don't have a tv worth playing fighting games on =/.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
GUYS LISTEN UP FOR UPDATES:

* IKE IS NO LONGER UP FOR BEING BANNED IN LT SSBB DOUBLES!!! TIERS ALLOWED FOR LT SSBB SINGLES/DOUBLES IS STILL D - F.

* TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM: ULTIMATE ALL STARS IS BEING ADDED TO THE GAME LINEUP ($10), WILL BE PLAYED ON SUNDAY.

* RULES FOR NON SMASH GAMES HAVE BEEN UPDATED.

LET'S HYPE THIS TOURNAMENT FOLKS!!! YOU KNOW THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR THE WEEKEND. GURANTEED BONUS POT MONIES. DEDICATED PRE REGISTER LIST (CLEAN AND UPDATED WITH NO JOHNZ). GREAT DISCOUNT ON HOTELS/MOTELS/INNS. AFFORDABLE VENUE AND TOURNAMENT FEES.

WHY NOT COME TO THIS TOURNAMENT??? :bee:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yo first post updated.

And...

I just wanted to give you guys an update on the pre registration list:

Pre Reg List

SSBB Singles:

- devildigimon (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- simamatty (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- lain (MI)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- dla (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- jonomatic (IL)
- sothe700k (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- mimeman (IL)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- jdietz43 (WI)
- benothebeno (IL)
- ici (IL)

SSBB Singles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- dla (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- sothe700k (IL)
- jdietz43 (WI)
- benothebeno (IL) *maybe*

SSBB Doubles:

- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- moozle (IL) *maybe*
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- jonomatic (IL) *maybe*
- sothe700k (IL) *maybe*
- fade016 (WI)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- benothebeno (IL)

SSBB Doubles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- red ryu (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- simamatty (WI)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- orly (IL) *maybe*

SSBM Singles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- arty (IL) *maybe*
- quaz (WI)
- wafles (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)
- zack152 (WI)
- mimeman (IL)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- orly (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- sveet (IL)

SSBM Doubles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- t-rav (IL)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)
- zack152 (WI)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- sveet (IL)

SSBB+:

- devildigimon (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- blind (IL)
- sothe700k (IL) *maybe*
- Tink (IN)
- orly (IL) *maybe*

SSB64:

- mew2king (OH)
- yoshq (WI)
- landry (WI)
- supermatt (IL)
- kappy (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)
- fade016 (WI)

Naruto Rev 3:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- Killtz (MI) *maybe*
- slayer_kfk (OH)
- Akatsuki (OH)
- killahj04 (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- D1 (NY)
- comicfiend (OH)
- razuzu (IL)
- Hira (IL)
- jdietz43 (WI)

Naruto GNT 4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- Akatsuki (OH)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)

SC2:

- devildigimon (WI)
- t-rav (IL)

SC4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- cosmo! (IL)
- wafles (WI) *maybe*
- zwarm (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)

SF4:

- red ryu (WI)
- killahj04 (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- slayer_kfk (OH) *maybe*
- Akatsuki (OH)

SSF2T: HDR:

- slayer_kfk (OH)
- Akatsuki (OH)

TVC: UAS:

- devildigimon (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- slayer_kfk (OH)

BB:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- D1 (NY)

GGXXAC:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- sponge (WI)

MBAA:

- devildigimon (WI)
- red ryu (WI)
- simamatty (WI)
- sponge (WI)

Confirmed Full Setups:

- devildigimon (SSBB/Naruto Rev 3/SC2/GGXXAC/MBAA/SF4/TVCUAS)
- wafles (SSBB/SSBM)
- yoshq (SSBB)
- Killtz (Naruto Rev 3)
- oro (ALL SMASH)
- sponge (SSBB)
- mundungu (SSBM)
- zack152 (SSBM)
- orly (SSBM)

Benothebeno

Smash Rookie
Yo put me on the MBAA list for sure and a maybe for BB... ill bring a SSBB setup and a BB setup on XBOX

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Here's an update on the pre registration list:

Pre Reg List

SSBB Singles:

- devildigimon (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- simamatty (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- lain (MI)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- dla (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- jonomatic (IL)
- sothe700k (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- mimeman (IL)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- jdietz43 (WI)
- benothebeno (IL)
- ici (IL)
- grimace (WI)
- fatboy (WI)
- gokuak
- meneil (IL)

SSBB Singles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- dla (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- sothe700k (IL)
- jdietz43 (WI)

SSBB Doubles:

- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- moozle (IL) *maybe*
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- jonomatic (IL) *maybe*
- sothe700k (IL) *maybe*
- fade016 (WI)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- benothebeno (IL)
- grimace (WI)
- fatboy (WI)
- meneil (IL)

SSBB Doubles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- red ryu (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- simamatty (WI)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- orly (IL) *maybe*
- meneil (IL)

SSBM Singles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- arty (IL) *maybe*
- quaz (WI)
- wafles (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)
- zack152 (WI)
- mimeman (IL)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- orly (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- sveet (IL)
- the avenger (IL)
- gokuak

SSBM Doubles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- t-rav (IL)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)
- zack152 (WI)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- sveet (IL)
- the avenger (IL)

SSBB+:

- devildigimon (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- blind (IL)
- sothe700k (IL) *maybe*
- Tink (IN)
- orly (IL) *maybe*

SSB64:

- mew2king (OH)
- yoshq (WI)
- landry (WI)
- supermatt (IL)
- kappy (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)

Naruto Rev 3:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- Killtz (MI) *maybe*
- slayer_kfk (OH)
- Akatsuki (OH)
- killahj04 (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- D1 (NY)
- comicfiend (OH)
- razuzu (IL)
- Hira (IL)
- jdietz43 (WI)
- grimace (WI)
- fatboy (WI)
- cujo (IL)

Naruto GNT 4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- Akatsuki (OH)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)

SC2:

- devildigimon (WI)
- t-rav (IL)

SC4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- cosmo! (IL)
- wafles (WI) *maybe*
- zwarm (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)

SF4:

- red ryu (WI)
- killahj04 (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- Akatsuki (OH)

- slayer_kfk (OH)
- Akatsuki (OH)

- devildigimon (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- slayer_kfk (OH)
- meneil (IL)

BB:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- D1 (NY)

GGXXAC:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- sponge (WI)

MBAA:

- devildigimon (WI)
- red ryu (WI)
- simamatty (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- benothebeno (IL)

Confirmed Full Setups:

- wafles (SSBB/SSBM)
- yoshq (SSBB)
- Killtz (Naruto Rev 3)
- oro (ALL SMASH)
- sponge (SSBB)
- mundungu (SSBM)
- zack152 (SSBM)
- orly (SSBM)
- meneil (SSBB/TVCUAS)

HYPERAID ACTIVATE!!!

DoctorBendz

Smash Cadet
I'm expressing interest. Melee singles. Woo, now you can't get rid of me when I show up on sunday.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Guys...

Pre Reg List

SSBB Singles:

- devildigimon (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- simamatty (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- lain (MI)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- dla (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- jonomatic (IL)
- sothe700k (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- mimeman (IL)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- jdietz43 (WI)
- benothebeno (IL)
- ici (IL)
- grimace (WI)
- fatboy (WI)
- gokuak (IL)
- meneil (IL)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- tetsion (IL)

SSBB Singles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- dla (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- sothe700k (IL)
- jdietz43 (WI)
- tetsion (IL) *maybe*

SSBB Doubles:

- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- moozle (IL) *maybe*
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- jonomatic (IL) *maybe*
- sothe700k (IL) *maybe*
- fade016 (WI)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- benothebeno (IL)
- grimace (WI)
- fatboy (WI)
- meneil (IL)
- tetsion (IL) *maybe*

SSBB Doubles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- red ryu (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- simamatty (WI)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- orly (IL) *maybe*
- meneil (IL)
- tetsion (IL) *maybe*

SSBM Singles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- arty (IL) *maybe*
- quaz (WI)
- wafles (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)
- zack152 (WI)
- mimeman (IL)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- orly (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- sveet (IL)
- the avenger (IL)
- gokuak (IL)
- zwarm (IL)

SSBM Doubles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- t-rav (IL)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)
- zack152 (WI)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- sveet (IL)
- the avenger (IL)

SSBB+:

- devildigimon (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- blind (IL)
- sothe700k (IL) *maybe*
- Tink (IN)
- orly (IL) *maybe*

SSB64:

- mew2king (OH)
- yoshq (WI)
- landry (WI)
- supermatt (IL)
- kappy (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)

Naruto Rev 3:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- Killtz (MI)
- slayer_kfk (OH)
- Akatsuki (OH)
- killahj04 (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- D1 (NY)
- comicfiend (OH)
- razuzu (IL)
- Hira (IL)
- jdietz43 (WI)
- grimace (WI)
- fatboy (WI)
- cujo (IL)
- gtfo candy (MI)

Naruto GNT 4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- Akatsuki (OH)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- Killtz (MI)

SC2:

- devildigimon (WI)
- t-rav (IL)
- Killtz (MI) *maybe*

SC4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- cosmo! (IL)
- wafles (WI) *maybe*
- zwarm (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)

SF4:

- red ryu (WI)
- killahj04 (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- Akatsuki (OH)

- slayer_kfk (OH)
- Akatsuki (OH)

- devildigimon (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- slayer_kfk (OH)
- meneil (IL)
- Killtz (MI)
- dark kakashi (IL) *maybe*
- zwarm (IL)

BB:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- D1 (NY)
- zwarm (IL)

GGXXAC:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- sponge (WI)

MBAA:

- devildigimon (WI)
- red ryu (WI)
- simamatty (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- benothebeno (IL)

Confirmed Full Setups:

- wafles (SSBB/SSBM)
- yoshq (SSBB)
- Killtz (Naruto Rev 3)
- oro (ALL SMASH)
- sponge (SSBB)
- mundungu (SSBM)
- zack152 (SSBM)
- orly (SSBM)
- meneil (SSBB/TVCUAS)
- tetsion (SSBB/SSBM/SC2 *NGC*)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
GUYS HERE'S A DIRECT REMINDER FROM ME...

It's kinda simple...

- Come to my tournament!!!

- It's very affordable (no paying online nonsense see first post for details).
- Hotels are available at low rates (Under $50 a night with CoF discount) and in walking distance (like 3 blocks or less).
- We have a great staff of T.Os (with yours truly...I yell a lot and then lose my voice at the end of almost every event. I DO THIS FOR YOU GUYS. :D)
- Free parking...mucho parking!!!
- Great food at affordable prices (within the venue...TRY OUR LOADED NACHOS!!! and surrounding areas pizza places/gyros/burgers/etc.)
- A FREAKING SUBWAY IS NEAR BY (like around the corner lol)...OMFG YOU KNOW U WANT SUBWAY!!! :D
- AWESOME COMPETITION WILL BE PRESENT!!!
- GREAT VARIETY OF FIGHTING GAMES!!!

and most of all

WE ARE GIVING AWAY GUARANTEED MONEY!!!!!!!!!

MONEY BABY!!!

OH YES!!!

YOU...YOU....YOU, AND...

ESPECIALLY YOU!!!

"cough cough" ...excuse me...

Can win. If you bring NOTHING LESS, than your A+ GAME (level of talent/skill)!!!

But in all seriousness folks. This tournament, is definitely the place to be this weekend. I personally am getting ZERO dollars for this event. I might get a free sandwhich here and there, and trust me...you WILL see me snacking through out the tourney lol...but other than that,

I am making ZERO!!! We're pouring our soul into this tournament, simply because I want to provide an entertaing show for the community. And ANYONE who knows me, know...that's #1 in my book.

iight guys,

here an update on the pre registration list:

Pre Reg List

SSBB Singles:

- devildigimon (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- simamatty (WI)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- kennispam! (WI)
- lain (MI)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- dla (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- jonomatic (IL)
- sothe700k (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- mimeman (IL)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- jdietz43 (WI)
- benothebeno (IL)
- ici (IL)
- grimace (WI)
- fatboy (WI)
- gokuak (IL)
- meneil (IL)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- tetsion (IL)
- gadiel star (IL)

SSBB Singles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- red ryu (WI) *maybe*
- kennispam! (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- dla (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- sothe700k (IL)
- jdietz43 (WI)
- tetsion (IL) *maybe*

SSBB Doubles:

- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- red ryu (WI)
- mew2king (OH)
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- moozle (IL) *maybe*
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- jonomatic (IL) *maybe*
- sothe700k (IL) *maybe*
- fade016 (WI)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- benothebeno (IL)
- grimace (WI)
- fatboy (WI)
- meneil (IL)
- tetsion (IL) *maybe*
- gadiel star (IL)

SSBB Doubles (LT):

- yoshq (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- red ryu (WI) *maybe*
- landry (WI)
- hunger (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- oro (IL)
- simamatty (WI)
- buuda (WI)
- bo x7 (IL)
- akashi (IL)
- fade016 (WI)
- orly (IL) *maybe*
- meneil (IL)
- tetsion (IL) *maybe*

SSBM Singles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- arty (IL) *maybe*
- quaz (WI)
- wafles (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)
- zack152 (WI)
- mimeman (IL)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- orly (IL)
- wafles (WI)
- sveet (IL)
- the avenger (IL)
- gokuak (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- doctorbendz (TX/LA/IN)

SSBM Doubles:

- eighteenspikes (WI)
- scythe (IL)
- cosmo! (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- quik (IL)
- Tomacawk (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- supermatt (IL)
- t-rav (IL)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)
- zack152 (WI)
- fluxwolf (MN)
- sveet (IL)
- the avenger (IL)

SSBB+:

- devildigimon (WI)
- kappy (IL)
- arty (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quik (IL)
- ook (IL)
- mew2king (OH)
- oro (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- moozle (IL)
- blind (IL)
- sothe700k (IL) *maybe*
- Tink (IN)
- orly (IL) *maybe*

SSB64:

- mew2king (OH)
- yoshq (WI)
- landry (WI)
- supermatt (IL)
- kappy (IL)
- zwarm (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- mundungu (WI)
- Tink (IN)

Naruto Rev 3:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- red ryu (WI) *maybe*
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- Killtz (MI)
- slayer_kfk (OH)
- Akatsuki (OH)
- killahj04 (IL)
- quaz (WI)
- D1 (NY)
- comicfiend (OH)
- razuzu (IL)
- Hira (IL)
- jdietz43 (WI)
- grimace (WI)
- fatboy (WI)
- cujo (IL)
- gtfo candy (MI)

Naruto GNT 4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- dark kakashi (IL)
- dark sasuke (IL)
- Akatsuki (OH)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- Killtz (MI)

SC2:

- devildigimon (WI)
- t-rav (IL)
- Killtz (MI) *maybe*

SC4:

- devildigimon (WI)
- cosmo! (IL)
- wafles (WI) *maybe*
- zwarm (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- t-rav (IL)

SF4:

- red ryu (WI) *maybe*
- killahj04 (IL)
- devil ray (IL)
- D1 (NY)
- Akatsuki (OH)

- slayer_kfk (OH)
- Akatsuki (OH)

- devildigimon (WI)
- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- slayer_kfk (OH)
- meneil (IL)
- Killtz (MI)
- dark kakashi (IL) *maybe*
- zwarm (IL)

BB:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- D1 (NY)
- zwarm (IL)

GGXXAC:

- RaYzYrbYrn (CA)
- sponge (WI)

MBAA:

- devildigimon (WI)
- red ryu (WI) *maybe*
- simamatty (WI)
- sponge (WI)
- benothebeno (IL)

Confirmed Full Setups:

- wafles (SSBB/SSBM)
- yoshq (SSBB)
- Killtz (Naruto Rev 3)
- oro (ALL SMASH)
- sponge (SSBB)
- mundungu (SSBM)
- zack152 (SSBM)
- orly (SSBM)
- meneil (SSBB/TVCUAS)
- tetsion (SSBB/SSBM/SC2 *NGC*)
- doctorbendz (SSBM)

SPECIAL REMINDER:

PLEASE IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO YET, BOOK THOSE HOTEL ROOMS (INFO IN FIRST POST). MAKE SURE TO REMIND THE RECEPTIONIST THAT YOU ARE PAYING UNDER THE "COF/WEBSTER DISCOUNT". TO SAVE THAT MONEY.

ROOMS ARE GOING FAST SO BE SURE TO BOOK YOURS TODAY....

LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!

:bee:

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL VERY, VERY SOON! :)

EDIT:

Also if you''re looking for the hype...

well look no further:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252368

Top Bottom