• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Moveset Discussion #10: Nair

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
OldJokeisold.

I use Pivot FC Nair to edge guard and then wall bair. great for interupting recovery.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Idc if the joke is old.

I honestly think peach would have a little less trouble KOing if peach's Nair'd OoS more at higher %'s. I'm also working on a potential kill with it for people who recover low :x

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Idc if the joke is old.

I honestly think peach would have a little less trouble KOing if peach's Nair'd OoS more at higher %'s. I'm also working on a potential kill with it
for people who recover low :x
Had to be pointed out....

It's awesome on low recovery especially when they bounce to the other side of you into the stage, from there depending on how you are faced it's Fair or bair city

Xyless

Smash Master
Nair completely blankets Peach from harm against Zelda's Din's Fire if used right. It's a far safer option than airdodging, especially since you can do it while floating, unlike airdodging.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Nair completely blankets Peach from harm against Zelda's Din's Fire if used right. It's a far safer option than airdodging, especially since you can do it while floating, unlike airdodging.
But So does fair. Is there any advantage nair has on fair in this situation? Not trying to shoot you down I just wanna know. I agree somewhat on the air dodge concept as well.

Xyless

Smash Master
Yes, there is a big advantage nair has on fair. Fair has more startup lag, so nair is a lot easier to time. Zelda can release the Fire if she sees you winding up the fair and it might connect, while since the moment you start nair, you are completely safe.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I LOVE this move x3

Pros
- Very fast, her quickest aerial (frame 3)
- Can kill :D
- Can also combo at lower percentages
- Great OoS option
- Priority is shockingly high
- Very long duration
- Little ending lag
- Despite its range, it can be spaced quite well (probably due to it being fast and having a long duration)
- Combo breakeeeeer (but don't be predictable)
- Auto-float-canceled (lol) Nairs are very quick.
- Great for edgeguarding
- Hitboxes around her body
- Moves her body, also making it great for evading

Cons
- Sucky range

These are a lot of pros and only one con. But, the con is a pretty big one. Nevertheless, Nair is still an amazing move and one of her best. And it should be used a bit more.

:053:

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Yes, there is a big advantage nair has on fair. Fair has more startup lag, so nair is a lot easier to time. Zelda can release the Fire if she sees you winding up the fair and it might connect, while since the moment you start nair, you are completely safe.
Ah...Okay, sounds good I'll try to incorperate that into my zelda matches more.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
My favorite aerial of hers! :bee:
It has very awesome priority, excellent for breaking combos, can do more than 20% damamge, and pretty much everything already stated. :p
I find it harder to double hit with this compared to Bair.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
It can be a really reliable killing move when your opponent is at 170%+
When that snake is flying all over the place with decayed (maybe) fairs, one nair will kill him :)

Nair is probably one of peach's best moves. It does decent damage, comes out quickly, can be used to edge guard with, can be used to come back onto the stage with, etc. Overall a great move

$BONE$

Smash Ace
LOL, yeah. Im going to chase Snake around on a wild goose chase for 170% just to KO him with a nair. wewt. best move evar. The probability of pulling a stitch face or bomb to KO him before this situation seems to be more realistic.
You guys know that you can NAIR marths up-b when he's recovering if you're gangster enough. If you cannot tech, I don't recommend you trying this however. You will get pwnd if you can't time the invincibility frames right.

Gea

Smash Master
What bone said. Nair is a good defensive tool more than an offensive one. But it is godly at what it does.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Peach nair is the reason I hate playing Peach as Lucario, I have to play Gaaaaaay in this MU to have an advantage, and I get only like 4 moves to use lol.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I like to hold nair close to the ground (while floating). That way when I hit it I fast fall it into something else.

It looks cool. i love the speed on it too, frame 3? Yes please!

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Bone's sarcastic comment about killing Snake at 170% makes me sad. :(

DSF lived to 285% against me the other week. T_T
(I still won that match though. wewt! xD )

Phil, yeah, Xefnir always complains about the bad habits he has from playing me too much. xD

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
LOL, yeah. Im going to chase Snake around on a wild goose chase for 170% just to KO him with a nair. wewt. best move evar. The probability of pulling a stitch face or bomb to KO him before this situation seems to be more realistic.
You guys know that you can NAIR marths up-b when he's recovering if you're gangster enough. If you cannot tech, I don't recommend you trying this however. You will get pwnd if you can't time the invincibility frames right.
i've done the marth gimp to a bunch of marths and marios, even once to gdubz but like that **** is waaay scary. maaaan i even stauffy'd someone w/ nair stagespike to footstool. I'm hella the gangster.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I thought Stauffy'ing was dairing them into submission (his favorite move), unless he's done something amazing awesome this time.

Top Bottom