• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

//Smashboards.Combo; video contest entry

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Well synched and well done preview. Amazing clips man.

I have some questions...

In the video, a player called: Moses. Is this guy from Florida? LOL that's my name that's why.

And second, I'm asking this since I use to play with Nicaboy and his Brother FlamingRoy...did you pick a clip of Nicaboy vs. The Phenom(me)?

Drecker

Smash Ace
Dave, that was so worth the hype.

Sorry for passing out before we could get another HoN game in, though.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
In the video, a player called: Moses. Is this guy from Florida? LOL that's my name that's why.

And second, I'm asking this since I use to play with Nicaboy and his Brother FlamingRoy...did you pick a clip of Nicaboy vs. The Phenom(me)?
The Moses in the video is Dr. Mario on Battlefield, I believe that was recorded up in Gainesville. That you? :p

And no, I didn't take any clips from any videos recorded elsewhere, and I know I haven't recorded Nicaboy vs The Phenom unless you were at the October Zero Ping without me knowing

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Awesome clips, awesome synching, awesome music. You out did yourself this time Dave

R.I.Y.P.

Smash Cadet
Very nice combo video. I liked the editing and wish you the best of luck in the competition.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol @ still seeing new combo's wth will melee never stop progressing!!
Same thing I was thinking while watching this. I've been to countless tournaments and seen even more countless vids on youtube and yet I still saw about 10 clips of stuff I've never seen done. This game is too amazing.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
The Moses in the video is Dr. Mario on Battlefield, I believe that was recorded up in Gainesville. That you? :p

And no, I didn't take any clips from any videos recorded elsewhere, and I know I haven't recorded Nicaboy vs The Phenom unless you were at the October Zero Ping without me knowing
No it isn't me. Just thought there would be a chance since I did play Nicaboy when he and his brother FlamingRoy, were back here in California.

My name is Moses too however.

I now know, thanks.

Moses is a regular here in gainesville, his smashtag is Moses.
Thanks for Clarifying Renth.

Top Bottom