• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New gameshark code

NixxxoN

Smash Master
OMG, I know Kashin, he is a dutch guy (If hes the same kashin)
I want this code, looks great!

kit

Smash Apprentice
actually playing in this would feel so weird...

but i'll bet it'd take combo videos to a whole new level haha

I want to see some insane combos from weird angles

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'd have to rely on the shadows on the ground to know where everyone is. Recovering looks nearly impossible (then again, edgeguarding is harder as well). Still, I'll try this out lol.

I have a feeling that as soon as this code is released, everyone on Galaxy will be using it for the next 10 matches at least lol.

kashin

Smash Rookie
I'd have to rely on the shadows on the ground to know where everyone is. Recovering looks nearly impossible (then again, edgeguarding is harder as well). Still, I'll try this out lol.
Obviously you can tweak the values on the addys to move the camera around and avoid such confusion.

It is even possible to create a TP Over-the-shoulder type of view. Of course this will leave your opponents in the dark, but it's still fun.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Use Mupen
Record combo as usual
Replay combo in different angles while recording
Clip and put together
???
PROFIT

If Mupen could stay in sync, this would be really awesome to see in future combo videos.

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
Use Mupen
Record combo as usual
Replay combo in different angles while recording
Clip and put together
???
PROFIT

If Mupen could stay in sync, this would be really awesome to see in future combo videos.
wow so smart
i dont see why it would desynch though, how could camera angle affect game input?

anyways, props to roman for this fantastic idea, hope it works :)

also thanks to gav for sharing

asianaussie

Smash Hero
First of all, I WANT TO PLAY AS PAPER MARIO.

Also...wow, Samus would be so fun to play if she had the infinite charged shots. Her recovery would probably be boosted with the recoil effect hack. It actually seems like a realistic thing to have (the recoil).

Link with infinite boomerangs made me laugh.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Is there a way to add your own music to the game? I'd like to replace the original game music with music from brawl or melee.
Or someone could just make a code or program to be able to do this.

DMoogle

A$
Is there a way to add your own music to the game? I'd like to replace the original game music with music from brawl or melee.
Or someone could just make a code or program to be able to do this.
I'm pretty sure this is impossible without a gigantic amount of work.

MattNF

Smash Lord
If Brawlfags can put custom music into brawl+, then im sure we can find a way to put custom music in ssb

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
i was talking about disabling the sound plug-in. In project you can do the same but you also have the "no music" gameshark code which leaves only the SFX
makes sense. thanks.

i wish there was a gs code to remove all sfx and music except yoshi's second jump.

"hhrrrnnn!"

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I mainly like the detailed music in brawl, and always wanted to replace 64's music with brawl music. I think its possible to be able to do this, if you know how to open and extract files from the .64rom.
Now I know you can just use the no-music code, and play your own music, but it's much better if its streamed and synced ingame.

Top Bottom