• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's Hitbubbles/.Pac File Included/2 Videos Included

Battletanx_Commander

Smash Journeyman

This thread will serve as a collective base for all things pertaining to Peach's hitbubbles.​

Here is a video of Peach's Hitbubbles in action. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kFUs3MmH3o
Courtesy of Rykoshet.

And here is a video showing a side by side comparision of her hitbubbles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytRw2VPYZ5g
Courtesy of Xyless.

Here is the download link for the .pac.
Each one has a different hitbubble for Fsmash.
Golf Club: FitPeach.pac
Pan: FitPeach.pac
Tennis Racket: FitPeach.pac

Thanks to InnocentRoad's way to change the hitbubbles with each swing you only need one .pac now.
FitPeach.pac
NOTE!: To activate the hitbubbles you must press Dtaunt and to deactivate them press Uptaunt.

Index
  • Grabs
  • Ground Attacks
  • Aerials
  • Specials
  • Ledge Attack

Grabs

Standing Grab

Running Grab

Pivot Grab

Ground Attacks

Jab 1

Jab 2

Dtilt

Ftilt
Maximum length horizontally.

Maximum length vertically.

Utilt

Fsmash Golf Club

Start hitbubble and one frame later the first hit of the attack occurs.

Height

Hitbubble behind you.

Fsmash Tennis Racket

Height

Hitbubble behind you.

Fsmash Pan

Height

Hitbubble behind you.

Dsmash

This repeats three more times.

Usmash

First part with side hitbubbles.

Second part without hitbubbles and weaker.

Dash Attack

First part

Second part

Aerials

Nair

Dair

Repeat three more times with the last one having the knockback.

Fair

Maximum length

Bair

Weak Bair has the same hitbubble.

Uair

Specials

UpB

Part one

Part two

Part three which has the knockback.

Part four which lasts until you hit someone.

Ledge Attacks

Less then 100%

Greater then 100%

Simple yet effective for now. :V

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Awesome!! Thanks BTC!! <3

Edit: Lol, so many people came to the Peach forums to read this topic :-p

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Is it possible to make the bubbles see-through-ish? as well as have her hurt boxes on there?

Still, this is really awesome.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The range on that pivot grab. I did not think it be that long. I am so gonna apply pivot grabbing into my game. Just gotta figure out how now.

My Fellow Peach players. I say this is a time for celebration. We must rejoice. Nintendo has giving us a gift. A Blessing. An answer. In these hard times when we cried out for helped, an answer came from the heavens (Nintendo). We are now blessed with the gift...........the gift to pwn highers more than even.

The Fsmash hitbox is sort of weird. A huge spot infront while another hitbox is on the pan, club or racket itself? What happens when the two overlap I wonder. Is that the typical sweetspot?

Xyless

Smash Master
I've got it recorded, now to edit it. I'm going to do both a normal video and a side-by-side with the exact same match, comparing with the hitbox and without.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Mmmmm Fair is sexy. F tilt and d smash are a lot better than I thought as well.

Too bad D Tilt's huge hitbox is mostly grounded :(

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Fellow sister boards... I'd love you all FOREVER if you did this for zelda haha! =p

Gea

Smash Master
This is pretty much what I expected, except that frying pan looks bigger than it is because of how zoomed in the picture is. Video pl0x.

PS I told you our grab range sucked the dingus.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Once again thanks very much for taking the time to do this :).

Thoughts:
- Grab is as I thought. It should coincide with the animation >8(
- Pivot grab is sexy
- <3 slaps
- Didn't know her fsmash's hitboxes worked like that. Also didn't know that there was that big a difference between pan and tennis racket.
- Dsmash has more range than I expected. Perhaps I should upgrade it's use to "sometime" instead of "none".
- Nair's range is nice~
- Lol @ dair
- Up-b doesn't have the range I thought it did.

c-c-c-c-c-c-cool stufffff

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
mike g plays brawl? o.o
I always wanted to get back into it, yeah

I'll pick her up in brawl but there really isn't anything I can teach that has been already done by you Drkpch and the rest of the brawl peach players in here =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I'll pick her up in brawl but there really isn't anything I can teach that has been already done by you Drkpch and the rest of the brawl peach players in here =D
You the man with creativity and mindgames dude. The way you think and the stuff you do. That's what made me the Peach player I am today. I know I would learn more on that point with Peach from you.

Sorry to sound like a crazy fan girl in here and getting off topic but I just had to say it. I just loved how you played and thought with that creativity of your in melee. And would like to see some brains on that here. I feel there is still stuff I am not doing in this area that I would learn from you if you got back into Peach again and started beasting.

hiROI

Smash Lord

Come to Florida! <3

I want some melee dittos too ;)

Xyless

Smash Master
From what it sounds like, Ryko has a video recorded and edited as well. I'll still put mine up, since it'll be a comparison clip.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Very nice.

Thank you so much BTC and Xyless. :D

...though, I'm still somewhat unsure how accurate these are. Jab's hitbubbles (lol hitboxes) don't feel like their inside her.

Xyless

Smash Master
gah, I'm having problems with the rendering of my side-by-sides, and I'm too tired to really look into it. I'll get it up tomorrow (hopefully Ryko will have his video up by then).

Xyless

Smash Master
Haha, I assumed you were going to. It doesn't matter if I am first or not, I just want a video out so the Peaches can see it in movement.

Battletanx_Commander

Smash Journeyman
Side B didn't have a hitbox. That confused me.
I'm still wondering about Peach Bomber....
The Bside hitbox data was not very clear so I did not do it. :V I might go back and try to see if I can get that and Toad to work.

Very nice.

Thank you so much BTC and Xyless. :D

...though, I'm still somewhat unsure how accurate these are. Jab's hitbubbles (lol hitboxes) don't feel like their inside her.
Welcome and they are for the most part to give a general gist of the hitboxes. :V I will be testing it out today in actual Brawls which should be interesting. :p

Edit:

Fellow sister boards... I'd love you all FOREVER if you did this for zelda haha! =p
I second this

*puppy dog eyes*
Is anyone working on Zelda currently? If not I will probably work on it. :V

Top Bottom