• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun

photo courtesy of LoZ

The Official Brawl Power Rankings of Indiana/Kentucky

MISSION STATEMENT

To increase tournament activity in the states, reward activity as well as performing well, and motivate Indiana and Kentucky brawl players to continue to improve.

CRITERIA OF THE POWER RANKING

= We rank more on one's performance in a tournament on who the person has played and how they fared in their matches. Tournament placings will still have a factor in the rankings, but it is all dependent on who they played against.

= Overtime, if one constantly places in the same spot, their movement will be limited, depending on who the smasher played against to warrant said placing.

= The size of the tournaments played in will also have a factor. Playing in a small local tournament with local smashers that has 16 people will little affect one's placing in the power rankings, than to someone who has played in a 64-man, region-wide tournament against well-known smashers.

= Brackets > Pools > Money-Matches > Friendlies

= You must have attended three tournaments within a two month span. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!

THE COMMISSION

= TheBlueBlade (South Bend, IN)
= Count (Indianapolis, IN)
= Th3 Master Composer (Bloomington, IN)
= Calebyte (Muncie, IN)
= Hilt (Louisville, KY)
= Judo (KY)

POWER RANKINGS
PR photo courtesies of Calebyte

UPDATED: July 18th, 2010 @ 9:45 PM PM

ON THE BUBBLE:

DROPPED OUT:
Joey, Mayling, Composer, Airborne, S2, VaMP

INACTIVE BUT EPIC (in alphabetical order):

Power Rankings will be updated within the time of a few tournaments. The Commission usually decides when the PR feels it should be updated.

Tournaments used in April 20th Power Rankings:
Vamp's Bi-Monthly (2/13) - No Results Thread
VG Bootcamp (2/20)
OUGA (2/27)
Nope's Monthly (3/06)
Smashing through the Stones (3/13)

Tournaments used in February 15th Power Rankings:
Threads to be posted

Tournaments used in December 6th Power Rankings:
U of K: Smash Makes The World Go Round
Midwest Circuit East Event #2: Smash-A-Mania
Holy House of Smash II

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sAruCtU75II?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sAruCtU75II?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Yeah guys, remember S.L.O.T.H 1? I've only heard good things about you xero; hope we get to meet some day.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Oh wow, SLoTH 1 was back when we still weren't sure Xero existed. :o

Maaaan needs more SLoTHs.
Also needs more SoIll. Where'd you guys disappear to?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
The Indiana/KY combination will help out the relevance of this list.

Good luck brawlers.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Didn't Count just beat Hilt?

I'm sure that spot will be a tossup.

Count

Smash Champion
Didn't Count just beat Hilt?

I'm sure that spot will be a tossup.
I beat hilt yesterday, but he has beaten more good people overall than me. Hilt and I are very close but I give hilt the nod. Head to head I've technically won more sets than he has in bracket, but its two to one and both of mine were yesterday. So I still gave the nod to hilt as a panelist.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
What's up brethren? :3

Interesting PRs. Keep up the good work guys. Was pretty epic to put IN and KY together. Smart move.

Count steppin it up.

Xero can be higher, I believe!

Grats on number 1 Xisin.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kaabii!!!! :D. Although I would want to be Kirby/PT, just Kirby is fine i suppose :). Congratz on the other power ranking members and hm's.... but wheres lv.9 snake.....? *supermadface*

Count

Smash Champion
It was worth it though. The list looks good.

Blade, for crash, you should probably put DK/diddy after lugii also, he actually uses those two characters quite a bit.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Level 9 Snake EARNED that spot. To not have him on the PR is a disgrace to Kentucky, Indiana, and the smash scene as a whole.

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
That Snake was tough, and i fought him in Singles and Low tiers. He's a fool to always CP Green Greens though.

Top Bottom