• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Hitbubbles

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
VIDEO

Liquid Gen and RocketPSIence made the .pac file, Rykoshet made the video.

Aerial Klaw is hilarious, as is grounded Fortress. DAir, and BAir are really bizarre though.

EDIT: Aerial Fortress is currently wrong.

Luigi player

Smash Master
For the aerial fortress the hitbox is wrong. Bowser doesn't hit there. It probably has a wrong coordinate.

One of Bowsers hitboxes on dair is wrong also, it never hits up there (it moves to the right position after a few frames though).

And his nair hitboxes are a bit too high...

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Nair is correct.

Air upb is wrong, but I think it's pretty obvious where it hits.

I have snapshots sitting around that are probably better than a video.. But I'm lazy though lol.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Nair is correct.

Air upb is wrong, but I think it's pretty obvious where it hits.

I have snapshots sitting around that are probably better than a video.. But I'm lazy though lol.
There is no way it's correct unless they changed where the hitbox is in the Pal version of the game.... nair hitbox is a bit too high... it seems the hitbox goes up to his spikes and doesn't go as much down as Bowsers sprite goes.

But I tried it out and it doesn't hit that high, and from below it hits just where Bowsers sprite ends.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I want to say Nair looks a little off but I could be wrong. Either way, this **** is really cool to actually see!

Grounded Fortress and Aerial Klaw are beasts.
Thanks LiquidGen!

DaButcher

Smash Cadet
I can finally abuse klaw the way I should be. Now that I know the range that is.

There's about 1 frame of aerial fortress that looks completely off. It goes a full bowser away from bowser. O.o

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
BTW, I kinda did half of this for Liquid Gen, we split it up together and worked on it...

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Uh angled Ftilt is something you might also want to showcase, but yeah you guys got most of it! Probably want to upload a newer video with fixed upB etc.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm going to make animated gifs of the correct hitboxes, and when and if correct ones come out, I'll do those as well.

Sliq

Smash Master
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z247/Sliq111/Bowser Hitboxes/

I started uploading GIFS of the hitboxes.

I'd like to get some of the Smash attacks that aren't being charged just so people can see the frames for each move. Rykoshet felt it necessary to charge EVERY smash attack he did, making the gifs twice as long as they need to be.

I'll eventually get to all of them and will maybe redo the hitboxes if someone does a new video zoomed in without charging.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Thanks Sliq, although doing gifs for attacks like DTilt and FTilt, which are completely non-disjointed, seems a bit like a waste of time.

2nd Jab and UTilt are nice though (I already knew of their range but seeing it represented is good).

I forgot to say this earlier, but I'm kind of disappinted in the vertical range of aerial klaw, I thought it was bigger than that.

Top Bottom