• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWC-E #2: Smash-a-Mania

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
1: Overswarm :metaknight:
2: Kel :metaknight:
3: Nope :snake:
4: Xisin :marth:
5: Sai :diddy:
5: Fonz :lucario:/:ganondorf:
7: Hilt :olimar:
7: Giroro :kirby:
9: Louis :snake:
9: Soldier 2 :gw:
9: Judo :shiek:
9: Keroro :olimar:/:metaknight:
13: Crash :luigi2:
13: Airborne :yoshi2:
13: Mister Eric :rob:
13: Lyric :dedede:
17: Doctor X :pit:
17: Chris :fox:
17: Excel :sonic:
17: Shadow Phoenix :metaknight:/:gw:
17: Tactical :lucario:
17: Kajoq :rob:
17: Metaflair :metaknight:/:pt:
17: Ttar :lucario:
25: Joshkip :sonic:
25: Cirno :falco:
25: Rendonte
25: Elijah
25: Isaac
25: Today :gw:
25: Scott
25: Mayling :pit:
33: Peter
33: Rage :metaknight:
33: Hayden
33: Corbin :falco:

1: Five Flower Moon (Kel/OS)
2: Snake and his Pet Racoon (Nope/Fonz)
3: Doom Noobs (Xisin/Judo)
4: Keroro Platoon (Kero/Zeni)
5: I don't like to Wiggle (Hilt/Crash)
5: Gimmie Morehead (Mister Eric/Metaflair)
7: Green Eggs and Spam (Airborne/S2)
7: Whatever the **** You Want (Excel/Tactical)
9: Bobbu is the worst teammate ever but I still love him anyway (Bobbu/Mayling)
9: Team Gyarados (Isaac/Elijah)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
^^^ Lame, who does that....?

Damm.... Good Stuff Sai... You beat Hilt....Very impressive....Keep it up man...

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Shoutouts time:

1: Overswarm - Nice job, and fun MM. Thanks for the advice afterwards
2: Kel - Fun friendlies
3: Nope - Good MM, thanks for the advice :p
4: Xisin - We didn't get to play T.T
5: Sai - Fun friendlies, you and I are way too even
5: Fonz - Didn't play or see you
7: Hilt - Always fun seeing you; also, no IC vs. you :p
7: Giroro - Way to get ***** in bracket ;)
9: Louis - Scrub
9: Soldier 2 - also a scrub
9: Judo - Good games, I'll eventually beat you :p
9: Keroro - We didn't get to play. That saddens me.
13: Crash - We also didn't play
13: Airborne - Nice job on beating me in a set for once. :p
13: Mister Eric - Thanks for the $1
13: Lyric - Fun friendlies, and thanks for the advice. :D
17: Doctor X - We didn't play
17: Excel - Wut a scrub :p
17: Shadow Phoenix - This guy was way too good.
17: Tactical - Fun MM.
17: Ttar - Don't get bracket ***** next time. :D
25: Joshkip - We still need to MM
25: Today - Fun game

clowsui

Smash Legend
WOW Sai stepping it up hella...I need a Wii to catch up to all of you guys. SS and I have been working hard tho.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Giroro is me, mayling. please put that i was kirby D:. Fonz was lucario last time i checked too.

1: Overswarm Your tooo good. I'll try to keep on getting better so someday i can actually be a challenge to you :D. Nice doubles team by the way :).
2: Kel Nice doubles team. You two are reallly good in singles and doubles :D.
3: Nope Nice playing you, really fun :D. I'll try not to use Pokemon Trainer anymore @_@.
4: Xisin Didn't get to play you yesterday D:.
5: Sai You have gotten better i assume XD. Didn't get to see ya play D:. Great Hanging out with you.
5: Fonz Nice lucario, fun to play aginst your lucario too :).
7: Hilt Thanks for helping me through out the tournament, and great hanging out with you :D.
7: Giroro Way to lose to sp, you scrub ;P. Think he finally found his character.
9: Soldier 2 Go to the next kakuna so i can buy you a fudge round from across the street :D. You are sooo good now :).
9: Judo I don't know how i won aginst you, pure luck XD. sorry about that :(
9: Keroro we both lost to the same person to get us eliminated :(. KERORO PLATOON
13: Crash SHORYU-oh ****. LOL. Luigi > PT :(.
13: Airborne We didn't get to play besides like one friendly(if that) and i can't even remember it @_@.
13: Mister Eric glad to lose money to you and then beat you in tournament xD. great R.O.B :). Thanks for helping me find the place :D.
13: Lyric Nice D3 even though i only played it in friendlies
17: Doctor X didnt get to play you but great hanging out with you
17: Excel KERORO PLATOON!!!
17: Shadow Phoenix don't worry, you'll get suprized next time :). Way to place 17th btw :).
17: Tactical Nice games, finally gotcha @_@.
17: Kajoq Lol nice top-nanigans.
17: Metaflair Pokemon Trainer!!! :D.
17: Ttar You tied with tac, go you :).
25: Joshkip lol your not the best sonic in Ky ;).
25: Isaac Nice games :), keep on getting better :D.
25: Today Nice gw :). Great hanging out with you throughout the whole tournament <3. Your an amazing and kind person and it was GREAT meeting you <3.
25: Mayling Didn't get to play you at all this whole tournament ;_;. (90%sure lol), keep on getting better :D. Thanks for helping me find the place.

great tournament all together. :D.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Fun time, Shoutouts!

1: Overswarm - not a big suprise, lol
2: Kel - Good games, I may have been 2-0'd, but both games were close!
3: Nope - Didnt get to play you, unfortunatly
4: Xisin - Good **** as always
5: Sai - dddaaaaayyyyyuuummmm 5th, great job
5: Fonz - :ganondorf:?
7: Hilt - you never did tell me about Steak and Shake :(
7: Giroro - Good **** bro
9: Louis - Jinx, right? really nice Snake
9: Soldier 2 - good **** taking games off OS, and beating Tac in pools
9: Judo - Everyone makes mistakes sometimes :/
9: Keroro - Good games, bro. Stop getting so many whites!
13: Crash - is Wooper based on a real animal?
13: Airborne - went pretty far in losers, nice
13: Mister Eric - beep
13: Lyric - Didn't get to play you
17: Doctor X - Good games, I greatly dislike Pictochat now :/
17: Excel - 17th, not bad
17: Shadow Phoenix - I didn't get bracket *****. I got Pictochat ***** :)
17: Tactical - Tying with me?
17: Kajoq - ay gurl
17: Metaflair - fun friendlies
17: Ttar - Stop getting Kero in pools and brackets! scrub
25: Joshkip - always fun to hang around with
25: Cirno - good job CPing a farfetched stage
25: Today - Helium lol
25: Mayling - Stop glide attacking! Fun time

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Good stuff everyone. I really enjoyed seeing all those new faces. Make sure to keep up with the circuit thread, I'll post the next circuit event there and I expect all of you to show up!

We're taking December off due to family stuff / final exams / start of winter, etc., etc., so the next circuit event will be in January (weather permitting).

Also, just a side note:

We had more Brawl singles entrants than LoLiS in MI, and they were almost ALL locals. Lexington is TOO GOOD. You guys gotta start travelling! :D

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
1: Overswarm- Good job getting first man. Intense matches. I gotta play you again in the near future. Thanks for the tips.
2: Kel- Didn't play you or see you much, but good job with second. Wish I had a chance to play you.
3: Nope- See Kel, replace second with third.
4: Xisin- Boniest hip this side of the Mississippi. Too good in doubles, but I didn't get to play you in singles.
5: Sai- You've gotten so much better recently. Great job with 5th.
5: Fonz- Didn't see your Lucario, but your Ganon is amazing. Nice friendlies.
7: Hilt- You need to work on your Rumble Falls! Also, you still need to face S2, not S5 lol. JK, I need to work on the Oli matchup.
7: Giroro- I'm never getting that fudge round, am I? Oh well, great job.
9: Louis- Didn't expect you to get 9th! Good job man.
9: Soldier 2- (H)
9: Judo- Sorry to hear about your mess-up vs Joey. Good job anyways.
9: Keroro- I actually heard you talk today! But not to me... Still too shy.
13: Crash- I'll go with Joey on this one. ShoryukOH****.
13: Airborne- Sorry we couldn't do better in doubles man. The other teams are just so good!
13: Mister Eric- Amazing ROB. I don't know about dressing as a cowboy. You must be crazy. Also, thanks for the pancakes.
13: Lyric- Sorry I couldn't play/hang out with you today.
17: Doctor X- See Lyric.
17: Chris- See Lyric.
17: Excel- Who wants vegetables at a brawl tourney?
17: Shadow Phoenix- Huh.
17: Tactical- Just some advice, you're a bit predictable. Work on that and you'd be great.
17: Kajoq- Still does nothing but glide toss. Also, ay gurl! Too funny lol.
17: Metaflair- I need to play you! Oh well, loved talking about the good ol' days.
17: Ttar- Milotic will never turn into a woman.
25: Joshkip- Thanks for dealing with my balloon man! Great hanging out with you.
25: Today- I swear I wasn't going to kill that fly. Also, I want a pancake! Helium is too funny.
25: Mayling- You were off your game today. You'll do better next time though.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
1: Overswarm- Congrats. Thanks for pretending to lick my face. I'm really glad you did that.
2: Kel- I may actually pick up Wario for reals. Thanks for the advaice.
3: Nope- Man, we need to play again. It's been a while.
4: Xisin- *Shakes first at Marf*
5: Sai- I'm sooo glad I finally beat you. Hopefully you weren't sandbagging to make me feel better. >.<
5: Fonz- I've never played your Lucario. I remember getting stomped by your Ganon once and getting al emo about it. Sorry about that. >.<
7: Hilt- *Shakes fist at Oli*
7: Giroro- Didn't play
9: Louis- I wanted to play you. You were my next match after Crash. >.<
9: Soldier 2- Didn't play. Stop targeting me in mafia. :(
9: Judo- Didn't play
9: Keroro- Didn't play.
13: Crash- *Shakes first in general*
13: Airborne- You picked Brinstar against me, didn't you? I think that was the only counterpick against me this tournament that didn't help my character. >.<
13: Mister Eric- Thanks for the beepin' directions
13: Lyric- You're a pretty cool guy. Hopefully we get to play more often in the future, huh?
17: Doctor X- Mayling > you
17: Chris- Didn't play
17: Excel- Good seeing you
17: Shadow Phoenix- didn't play
17: Tactical- NICE TRY!
17: Kajoq- Didn't play
17: Metaflair- Good seeing you, as well. Thanks for the luck wishes, I think they helped.
17: Ttar- Always fun eliciting stage johns. BTW don't pick Lylat against Pit. >.<
25: Joshkip- Good seeing you
25: Cirno- You were in friendlies with May and Bobbu, right? Good playing with you.
25: Rendonte- Didn't play
25: Elijah- Didn't play
25: Isaac- Didn't play
25: Today- ^.^
25: Scott- Didn't play
25: Mayling- Hiyayaya! Thanks for getting people to ban PS2. It makes me happy cause I never pick it. :)
33: Peter- Didn't play
33: Rage-Didn't play
33: Hayden- Don't get frustrated. You can't expect to win your first tournament, can you?
33: Corbin- Didn't play

Vorpal Lyric

Smash Cadet
1: Overswarm- Great seeing/playing you as always. Every time I'm around you I learn something new. Congrats on the win, you deserve it.
2: Kel- GET IN MAH BELLY > utilt
3: Nope- I REALLY wanted to play you more, even though we only played in friendlies. Awesome snake.
4: Xisin- It was good meeting you. Even though you 2-0'ed me, they were kinda close (almost, lol). I learned quite a bit about the matchup. Thanks, and I look forward to playing with you some more!
5: Sai- /''(@,..,@)/''
5: Fonz- Beastly lucario. I don't know the matchup at all, so I was too afraid to use the king. @~@
Maybe next time though!
7: Hilt- Amazing matches. I'm surprised I did as well as I did against you, but really the only reason I took that first match off you is because of legit controller issues. You've helped me so much with the matchup, and your help is the only reason you didn't 3 stock me every game. Also, I'm NEVER taking you to THAT stage (you know the one) ever, EVER AGAIN! XD You really are an awesome person, and I look forward to seeing/playing you again. Oh, and bair>stitchface owns joo!
7: Giroro- Friendlies were fun. Tight spacing game and you punished my landings like I've only had OS and Kel do to me. I'll step it up next time we play!
9: Louis- Fun and close matches. Good snake is good.
9: Soldier 2- Wish we could have played!
9: Judo- Didn't play
9: Keroro- @~@ I'm never cping anyone to brinstar again until I fully understand the stage. I got owned, hard. Couldn't get through those purples for the life of me! I look forward to the next time we play, and next time I won't lose my cool.
13: Crash- WEEEEEGEEEEE
13: Airborne- I've never seen anyone use yoshi as well as you before. Seriously, you make me want to pick him up as a play around, lol. Interesting and fun friendlies.
13: Mister Eric- Wish we could have played! :D Let's try to next time, ok?
13: Lyric- lolscrub
17: Doctor X- Thanks for the ride, and yeah I'd like to! :) You're pretty cool yourself.
17: Chris- Didn't play.
17: Excel- I'm too slow, but you're IN MAH MITTENS ANYWAY! >:O Who needs speed when your grab range reaches to michigan. :p lol
17: Shadow Phoenix- Fun friendlies, and you're welcome. Practice up!
17: Tactical- Didn't play
17: Kajoq- Good seeing you again dood!
17: Metaflair- I have never been so comfortable in a tourney match before, lol. Seriously, you're a really cool guy. Wish I lived remotely close so we could hang out!
17: Ttar- Didn't play
25: Joshkip- Didn't play
25: Cirno- Didn't play
25: Rendonte- Didn't play
25: Elijah- Didn't play
25: Isaac- Didn't play
25: Today- I'm STILL thinking about that match you played hilt! One of the highlights of the tourney in my book! You have scary potential, you proved that.
25: Scott- Don't think I played o.o;
25: Mayling- Didn't play
33: Peter- Didn't play
33: Rage- Wish you didn't drop out so early! You might have done better. Also, thanks again for the pizza! :D
33: Hayden- Didn't play
33: Corbin- Didn't play

EDIT: Also, I used peach and MK in the tourney as well. @~@ Mostly the king though. I don't know if/think it matters much anyway.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1: Overswarm :metaknight: - Good ****, fun hanging with you again.
2: Kel :metaknight: - Once again intense match. Someday I will defeat you......
4: Xisin :marth: - Good stuff, I look forward to playing you again.
5: Sai :diddy: - great improvements!
7: Hilt :olimar: - Good stuff in pools. I will be ready for that little U-smash combo next time.
7: Giroro :kirby: Excellent Kirby, Enjoyed the matches Thoroughly
9: Louis :snake: Gratz
9: Soldier 2 :gw: Fun friendlies!
9: Judo :shiek: Awesome Shiek, we didn't get to play Ganon Vs. Shiek but we will next time.
9: Keroro :olimar:/:metaknight: Good stuff, Very nice Olimar.
13: Crash :luigi2: Loved the friendlies. You are steadily improving.
13: Airborne :yoshi2: Awesome Friendlies. Ganon Vs. Yoshi isn't as bad as everyone makes it seem, but it is definitely in Yoshi's Favor.
13: Mister Eric :rob: Gratz
13: Lyric :dedede: Good stuff. Was fun matches
17: Doctor X :pit: Haha no worries. Everyone gets upset sometimes. I hope to play you sometime soon.
17: Chris :fox: Good stuff
17: Excel :sonic: Good to see you again.
17: Shadow Phoenix :metaknight:/:gw: Gratz
17: Tactical :lucario: Gratz
17: Kajoq :rob: Gratz
17: Metaflair :metaknight:/:pt: Good stuff man, Watch some reflex video's. He does really well with PT
17: Ttar :lucario: Gratz
25: Joshkip :sonic: Gratz
25: Cirno :falco: Gratz
25: Rendonte Gratz
25: Elijah Gratz
25: Isaac Gratz
25: Today :gw: Gratz
25: Scott Fun matches
25: Mayling :pit: Gratz
33: Peter Gratz
33: Rage :metaknight: Good stuff. Very nice MK. I enjoy fighting MK's on Rainbow Cruise with Ganondorf though =D
33: Hayden Gratz
33: Corbin :falco: Gratz

sai_:)

Smash Ace
1: Overswarm yo congrats on your placings and thanks for everything throughout the weekend but more than anything TTHANK YOUUUU FOR the amazing new high 5. ive already built upon it making it even cooler:):)
2: Kel hey thanks for everything throughout the weekend and u looked sooo mad in game 3 lol. but it was fun playing you when you were just completely not ****in around ggs d00d
3: Nope yo grats on gettin third and ggs in bracket. you looked pretty surprised after game 1. we gotta play more
4: Xisin hey conrats on 4th man our pools matches SUUUCKEEED 4 me lol ggs an stuff tho.
5: Sai top 5:):):)
5: Fonz / hey congrats on getting top 5 in both brackets but i dont think ive ever played you lolz. we gotta fix that
7: Hilt andreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwzz ggs in bracket man that was pretty **** fun nice hangin with you and stuff and ihop was pretty cool too. i hope our card game didnt **** up too much stuff lol
7: Giroro yoooo grats on getting 7th u gotta come to more tournaments. nic hangin with you too bad we didnt get to play. but we will next time. also sloppy vodka chick was like right behind you when she half flashed everybody it was pretty hilarious
9: Louis hey good job getting 9th i can tell you know what you're doing, u gotta come to more tournaments man
9: Soldier 2 S2 TAKIN A GAME OFF OS?! GOOD **** MAN!!! nice talkin/hangin out with you as always. we gotta play more d00d.
9: Judo hey congrats on doing so well in doubles and ggs in bracket keep workin on that sheik man its really good
9: Keroro hey man u gotta start interacting more with people irl. nice seein u again tho your oli is really good
13: Crash THE CWASH MAN!! u placed well considering u had a poop-tacular start for your bracket. fun times were had throughout the dy as always and im happy u were there to see sloppy vodka chick.
13: Airborne yo airborne ggs throughout the day it was nice meeting u and stuff. and keep reppin that low tier. you've got a really smart yoshi.
13: Mister Eric MISTAH EWIC nice seein u as always. sux we didnt get to play man we gotta do more friendlies
13: Lyric :random::psycho:
17: Doctor X yo doc X ggs throughout the day and thanks sooo much for everything. and btw i wasnt sandbaggin man u totally shocked me in pools man lol.
17: Chris didnt play
17: Excel hey your improving and stuff but that nick name will not stick...iiiiiiiiiii promise.
17: Shadow Phoenix yo no disrespect or whatever but playing someone in friendlies is different than playin someone in bracket. remember how that third match started and u saw how un-even we were...its kinda like that but all throughout.
17: Tactical tactical? u can do better than this man u out placed me last time...u and that **** lucario lol. nice hangin with you as always and gg's throughout
17: Kajoq mr topnanergans wassup man? ggs d00d and u gotta start coming to more tournaments.
17: Metaflair / WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! nice seein u as always man and thanks for helpin inspire the double backwards low 5.
17: Ttar yooo ttar ggs throughout the day nice seein u again d00d
25: Joshkip ...dood u hurt my dissidia feelings lolz. j/k nice seein u again d00d and maybe i should start playin sonic adventure 2 battle....hmmmmmm
25: Cirno didnt play
25: Rendonte didnt play
25: Elijah didnt play
25: Isaac didnt play
25: Today SATURDAYCIA d00d u were on FIYAA in that match with hilt. u drew a fuggin crowd! thanks for lettin us stay there saturday...and if the movie is still freakin u out UUUU PICKED IT...i think lol. seeeee ya next week
25: Scott didnt play
25: Mayling maaayyyyy i wish we coulda played since we like never do. but next time we will play i swear.
33: Peter didnt play
33: Rage d00d u were like barely there man i saw u like twice that whole day. and thanks alot for that slice o pizza.
33: Hayden didnt play
33: Corbin didnt play

Airborne

Smash Lord
1: Overswarm- GGs and Congrats on first. Thanks a bunch for the free lesson on falco; I'mma work hard with him. (I'm not gonna give up on using Yoshi though!) =)
2: Kel- GGs in doubles and Congrats on second. You need to learn dem dittos, mayne!
3: Nope- wish i could've played you again, but it was still nice seeing you!
4: Xisin- GGs. The only I SD'd with Yoshi all day was against you on FD. XD
5: Sai- GGs. I hate the ddk MU, but yours is ****ing good; first legit one i've faced.
5: Fonz- Your ganon is too ****ing good. X.X
7: Hilt- GGs! I was close to beating you! Still got ya back in Connect-4. XDDDD
7: Giroro- Nice job getting 7th! You're really getting up there, Joey.
9: Louis- Getting 9th place after barely playing for a while! Wish I could've gotten some games in with ya!
9: Soldier 2- OMFG Dude I ****ing love you! Although we didn't do well in doubles, you've REALLY stepped it up in the past month or so.
9: Judo- Getting top 10 (actually 12 but still) as I predicted. Nice job
9: Keroro- Same as Judo. Quit ALMOST beating people! You can do it!
13: Crash- GAHHHHHHHHHH GGs. I could've beaten you. T____T our pool was ****ed up.
13: Airborne- WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!?!?!?!?
13: Mister Eric- Fun MM. I forgot I almost beat you but SD'd on the first game.... So I SD'd twice at this tourny...
13: Lyric- First good D3 I've played offline. Fun Friendlies.
17: Doctor X- GAHHHHH Our pools were so close!!!! >___<
17: Chris- Nice job, dude. .____.
17: Excel- Fun MM; you REALLY need to work on mixing it up, sir. That's the only way I turn it around so easily.
17: Shadow Phoenix- GGs. Grow up.
17: Tactical- didn't play.
17: Kajoq- Thanks for the ride, dude! Our conversations were too good. "Ay-- Gurl! Come ova hurr and lemme holla atchu a bit!" XDDDD
17: Metaflair- You da best, mayne. You diiiiid it. Don't let that girl get to you. Keep on stepping it up.
17: Ttar- You can do better than that!!!!
25: Joshkip- Sonic is too fun. X.X
25: Cirno- Nice conversation from Donatos and picking you up to back to the venue. If you need to play higher players and get them to help you out, you may have to do a $1MM here or there.
25: Rendonte- didn't play.
25: Elijah- didn't play.
25: Isaac- didn't play.
25: Today- GAHHHHHH YOU ALMOST BEAT HILT!!!!!!!
25: Scott- didn't play.
25: Mayling- how'd you get 25th?!?!?!
33: Peter- didn't play.
33: Rage- didn't play.
33: Hayden- dude dropped out so i ended up being last seed in our pool... >___<
33: Corbin- didn't play.

This is probably one of the best tournament experiences I've had in my year of playing competitively.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Good **** Sai, great placing! Keep it up!

Also everyone should know had 64, Y.b.M., and me come here, everyone would move 3 spots down :) jk

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1: Overswarm-Nice job taking first...yet again.
2: Kel-I overheard you talking about Speed Highway. Sky Deck is cooler.
3: Nope-I need to work on my Snake MU. Also just my luck to get you and FonZ in Dubz...weaksauce.
4: Xisin-Did you blow it against Nope again? lol
5: Sai-SAEEDY KOOOOONG!!!
5: Fonz-Good shizz.
7: Hilt-You and that tricky *** Olimar.
7: Giroro-Nice job beating Tac. Stop rolling into your opponent. You could've had Fonz if you hadn't rolled into him 27937820978698 times. Also, KERORO PLATOON!!!
9: Louis-So you're the guy who beat Wangston.
9: Soldier 2-You've hella improved. I'm gonna get you next time.
9: Judo-Sickest Sheik in the MW.
9: Keroro-Good stuff Kero! KERORO PLATOON!!!
13: Crash-The mean green. I wanna hear more Shoryus!
13: Airborne-I want my 5 dollars back...Also, I've been trying some mix-ups. Give me a break I haven't played against good people in a long time.
13: Mister Eric-Curse you and your ability to never die 1st.
13: Lyric-Sir your grab range reaches from here to Spain.
17: Doctor X-Nice seeing you again.
17: Chris-Never got to play you.
17: Excel-Not bad for your first tournament in like 3 1/2 months.
17: Shadow Phoenix-Yeah your Icies are too slow.
17: Tactical-We've gotta step it up in the next tournament for sure.
17: Kajoq-I choked so hard against you in pools. Also, you need to go to more tournaments and bring Tekken 6. Lee vs Kazuya let's do it.
17: Metaflair- WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm gonna fix that MK next time.
17: Ttar-Looks like Kero has it in for you.
25: Joshkip-TOO SLOW YOU ARE YES?
25: Cirno-Nice Falco.
25: Rendonte-GGs. I'll A Rank all the treasure hunting missions next time when I'm not super tired.
25: Elijah-I think I played you in Dubz.
25: Isaac-Same with you.
25: Today-Nice job Dtilt locking Hilt.
25: Scott-Didn't play.
25: Mayling-Nice seeing you Mayz.
33: Peter-Didn't play.
33: Rage-I played you earlier.
33: Hayden-Didn't play.
33: Corbin-Didn't play.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
You guys know you went to MI cause you were afraid of getting embarrassed in Kentucky :p

Kajoq

Smash Rookie
Good tourney everyone, Glad I came out for it. Grats to everyone that placed well.

Few notables, S2 and Sai, both of you guys stepped it way up from last time i'd played you guys!
Today - Epic comeback try on hilt! 71% on a Dtilt infinite right after landing a sick combo that ended in a tech trap throw! Nice G&W
OS - Good to see you again, you need to come down to Lexy to hang out some time. I'm sure Stepho would want to hang too. We can grill some burgers and chill or somethin.

Nope - Hit me up sometime and we can talk Cthulu's and arcade sticks. I'm on AIM (Kajoq also) drop me a line

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

1: Overswarm- Good job~!!
2: Kel- Same goes with you! You both did well!
3: Nope- Nice seeing you again! I had fun playing with you!
4: Xisin- Gooo Xisin! We didn't chat much, but I hope you enjoyed yourself!
5: Sai- Saiiii! That movie still haunts me.. haha. Great job on 5th! I'm so proud of you, bro bro!
5: Fonz- Good games!
7: Hilt- It was nice hanging out with you! I hope we can hang out more! (: And I had fun with our match!
7: Giroro- Congratulations on 7th, Joey!! You did great! -Huggles.- We should take more awkward photos together!
9: Soldier 2- S2!! Good job sticking with Game and Watch! Represent!
9: Keroro- You're so cute! I still want to kidnap you and put you in my closet and food you candy. Lol! Good job, Kero! I hope you can talk more one day!
13: Crash- Good games, Colligan!!
13: Mister Eric- Beeeep!! I hope you enjoyed yourself!
13: Lyric- Nice job, Zach!! I'm glad you had fun! And thanks for seeing the movie with us!
17: Doctor X- Good games, Steve~!! I hope you stick with Pit!
17: Excel- Nice job!!
17: Shadow Phoenix- I hope you had fun!!
17: Tactical- Gooo Tactical!!
17: Kajoq- I had fun playing with you and I enjoyed talking with you. (: I hope we can chat more.
17: Metaflair- Haha! I hope you had fun!! It was nice seeing you again!
17: Ttar- (: Nice job, Brian! Goo you!
25: Joshkip- I had fun with iHop!
25: Cirno- I don't believe this..
25: Isaac- It was nice meeting you! I had a lot of fun talking with you! Haha-- we most definitely have to do the Pok'emon marathon together!
25: Today- Don't get so nervous, girl!
25: Mayling- Yaay Mayling~!! I hope you had fun! I wish we talked more! I had fun playing that Dragon drinking to death game with you! Stay Pit!
33: Rage- Good games!!
33: Corbin- Welcome to the tourney scene! I hope you come to more!

Good job everyone~!! I hope everyone had so much fun!

Louis

Smash Rookie
1: Overswarm- Gratz! I would've loved to MM you but I kinda spent ALL of my money! :p
2: Kel - Good job, you're Snake is really good. We never got to play dittos, but maybe next time eh?
4: Xisin- Congratz!
5: Sai- Fun Friendlies! And I will take your advice and definitely try to show up at more tourneys! I JUST NEED SOM FREAKIN' MONEY!!! lol
5: Fonz- Good job
7: Hilt- Nice job, and I will also take your advice and come to more tournaments...if I have the money
7: Giroro-Great job!
9: Louis- I don't remember seeing you there...huh
9: Soldier 2- good job man! We should play each other more, it's been too long!
9: Judo- Good job Judo!
9: Keroro- Gratz
13: Crash- Nice job
13: Airborne - Good job man!
13: Mister Eric -Gratz
13: Lyric-Gratz!...but next time you'll lose! lol XD
17: Doctor X - Gratz!
17: Chris-Heck yeah! you accomplished your goal!!! Woot woot!
17: Excel -Good job
17: Shadow Phoenix-umm...I'm a scrub so you're a ...what?
17: Tactical- good job, I wanted to play you :p
17: Kajoq- Gratz!
17: Metaflair- Congratulations
17: Ttar- Congratz
25: Joshkip- Good job
25: Cirno- Great job
25: Rendonte- Gratz
25: Elijah-I wish you could've stayed for singles!
25: Isaac-You should've come back for singles!
25: Today- Good job! your game vs Hilt was funny!!
25: Scott- Good job man! You went home with the win that you wanted!
25: Mayling- Good job! but I know that you can do better and so do you. You'll get 'em at the next tourney! :D
33: Peter - Gratz!
33: Rage- Gratz!
33: Hayden-Gratz!
33: Corbin- Good job!

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I was reading OS' prove it thread (entertainment), and something came to mind. I realized that what mr. eric is doing on japes is stalling and ought to get him DQ'd. Why isn't that happening?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I was reading OS' prove it thread (entertainment), and something came to mind. I realized that what mr. eric is doing on japes is stalling and ought to get him DQ'd. Why isn't that happening?
Running the timer in ways your character can do isn't really stalling. Dairing in the air with ROB is no different than shining repeatedly with Fox, gliding under a stage with Pit or MK, etc., etc.

Running the timer is a viable strategy. Positioning yourself in a way that you can't be touched or touch the opponent is not. When Mr. Eric used his up+b to the top of the stage and then spammed dair, he should have been dead. Using all his fuel and then a laggy aerial is asking for trouble. Fonz just hasn't had much practice against it and his character is naturally disinclined to approach someone when they are offstage doing that. If Mr. Eric had tried that vs. me it would have been more likely that he would have eaten a shuttle loop and had no fuel left, making his recovery incredibly linear.

That said, it IS borderline and I could see someone looking into it. After all, you can't really reach him up there with anyone but Pit and Snake until he comes down.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Regardless of whether or not I had practice against it would not have changed much of the outcome. I was limited by my character of being able to chase him. I could have done a few things different I'm sure, but not having practice against it is merely an understatement. He was very careful to not waste all of his fuel and to use his aerials to get away from me. The map is very large, and controlling half of it is nearly impossible with Lucario against R.O.B. And unless you actually saw the match Overswarm I cannot trust your opinion on saying I need practice on it. As far as getting practice against something like that I can merely change characters if taken to that stage.

Any of the Neutrals it would have been easy to control the middle and force him into an attack.

Top Bottom