• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princeton Intercollegiate Smash Invitational 11/13-14 RESULTS

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Overall:
1. New York University
2. University of Pennsylvania
3. Rutgers University
4. University of Maryland
5. Princeton University
6. Columbia University

Doubles: - BRACKET
1: DongMonkeys (Tian and Niko) - NYU
2: RamJam (Frank and Qerb) - Rutgers
3: DickChickens (Mikael and Bisu) - NYU
4: Live to Win (Scar and Shev) - UPenn
5: NoBorings (bontez and TMDX) - Rutgers
5: BlueStorm (Wenbo and Winston) - UMD
7: Team Jizzass (J122 and raiame) - Princeton
7: H1N1 (Amro and Preparation h) - Columbia
9: ChainChomps (ChRed and ChivalRuse) - UMD
9: Princeton 2 (unc and loci) - Princeton
9: Good Deal (Leo and Mike) - UPenn
9: Troup (Goof and Chao) - Columbia

Singles: - BRACKET
1: Scar - UPenn
2: Winston - UMD
3: Justin - NYU
4: Qerb - Rutgers
5: J122 - Princeton
5: Tian - NYU
7: Frank - Rutgers
7: bontez - Rutgers
9: Niko - NYU
9: Goof - Columbia
9: Mikael - NYU
9: ChrisdaArtist - Rutgers
13: Wenbo - UMD
13: MOBI - Princeton
13: Aaron Sun - Rutgers
13: raiame - Princeton
17: unc - Princeton
17: Amro - Columbia
17: Bisu - NYU
17: Preparation h - Columbia
17: Leo - UPenn
17: ChRed2AKrisp - UMD
17: Mike - UPenn
17: loci - Princeton
25: ChivalRuse - UMD
25: Shev - UPenn
25: Chow - Columbia
25: Adam - UPenn

Crews: - BRACKET
1: New York University
2: University of Pennsylvania
3: University of Maryland
4: Rutgers University
5: Columbia University
5: Princeton University

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, this was an awesome tournament. Definitely let me know if you plan on having more.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Shoutouts!

Scar for taking 10 stock off our team :(
Niko for giving me Marth practice (I'll hit that double knee on you new time in tournament, just you watch ~_~)
Whoever was playing in that all Falcon 2v2 haha, Plank would probably disapprove :lick:
Everyone else I met / played - good games, host somewhere closer next time :( haha

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
(hi i'm frank.)
I hope there's another one~ It was really fun.

Are you going to upload the videos? That would be cool.

sorry niko for playing so gay...
and winston I don't have anything against you. I just really hate luigi.
And sorry jack for not shaking your hand after I lost in crews to you =(

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, that was pretty strange, lol. One the people was carrying around and smacking a stop sign. Wtf.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
WTF

Why wasn't Hofstra University invited....I'm sad :ohwell:

Hofstra Crew:
HazZ
HBK
Reno
:chuckle:

Good **** Scar....Missed you at Eggm's
Hofstra crew wouldve been ****. And as a 4th Mike/Malcolm...ridiculous. But umm we'll gladly challenge NYU anyday to a crew battle.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Rutgers was at a Brawl tournament, a Brawl plus tournament, and sick with Swine Flu. Would be nice to have a Brawl one for this.

But if there's ever another Melee one Keitaro from Rutgers will come.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Sup guys, this is Winston... "the luigi guy"

Jack and Princeton guys - thanks for hosting, the event was awesome
Scar - just too good. what else can I say.
Niko - I was super impressed by your marth. good **** @ holding it down in crews and winning doubles.
JFlo - awesome job at being NYU's Anti-Scar Strategy xD
Goof - playing friendlies for hours instead of sleeping ftw. I'm glad I didn't have to play your Ganon for serious
Qerb - Game & Watch? color me impressed.
Frank - jiggs vs luigi... I hope we never have to do that again =P
Mikael - interesting commentary, haha... your falcon looked pretty good. Sorry about dodging friendlies... I really was pretty tired.

Niko45

Smash Master
Princeton - great hosts sorry we ran out for food before doubles finals, that was ill-timed.
Scar - a man among boys at this
J-Flo - good **** 3rd in singles and doing the heavy lifting in crews
Winston - awesome Luigi, wish I'd played you more
Ram Jam - you guys were really good, and Frank no need to apologize you played really well

I also remember having the conversation with someone at some point about how Hofstra would have beasted. We should def have that crew battle tho.

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
Justin/IC's here,

Scar - omg the man just oozes ****. sooooo much respect for your falcon.
Winston - the one who made me lose faith in my IC's and KO'd me from brackets. your luigi is too beast.
Justin - "JFlo" the only reason you got so far was because you play a gay *** character(s).
Qerb - very impressed with your G&W. if nana didn't protect my recovery every time, whole different set.
Tian - really? you forgot to ban FD? "I'll go first. I'm all warmed up now." seriously though, great work.
Frank - nice jigs. i'm glad i didn't run into you in brackets.
bontez - did i face you 1st? good fox. it's tough to fight IC's if you don't have experience.
Niko - so lucky to have you covering my back in crews. awesome work in teams.
Goof - there was no **** way i was going to go IC's against you. i fear your ganon so much.
Mikael - dear god, i hate your commentary. solid performance all around.
Bisu - way to **** in crews. you were sandbagging in singles, weren't you?
Leo - your sheik definitely has potential. keep it up!
Mike - **** marth. i had to be so cautious facing you in crews. good stuff.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
temple would definitely be beast.

me, a hungover canismash, ummm...bnazaa if he's not at a brawl tournament...did I already say me?

MikoTian

Smash Rookie
great tournament Princeton. thanks for hosting it, Jack.

god****, Scar is a god amongst men, i was playing pretty much at my best when we started the second round of crews, and i got the stuffing beaten out of me. it's a good feeling knowing that Scar's gonna have some sick footage from this event for his upcoming combo vid!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol i never get shoutouts from people. Guess I'm just not memorable.

but yeah, um i had a ton of fun.

There are some people who I had a great time playing, but either never got the name of, or forgot because I have a horrible memory. So if I forget someone, please don't get mad at me, just remind me and I'll reminesce

princeton (jack and the gang) great venue you had setup here, and interesting idea. I had a lot of fun. I'm not sure how new you guys are to the smash scene, but I understand your school must put a lot of pressure on you, so you don't have time to travel, so I'm glad we could give you guys a good time playing, and I'm glad you set things up so we could play. A win-win if I do say so.

Goof- ****, son, you are wacky as ****. You have great unique playstyles, and though I was mad at myself for losing to your falco, I'm not now, I accept that your falco is good. I'll figure it out one day :D.

Mikael-Great matches with you, I cannot wait to play you sometime in the future. We are now 2-2 in tourney(going by individual matches, 2-1 to you in singles, and i think iI took 4 from you and lost 3 in crews), albeit you ***** me last game of tourney. Fun stuff. We need to get better and make scar work to beat us lol.

Niko-easily the best player I hadn't heard of. You beat me every single time. GREAT marth, I think you were easily top 3 that tourney, too bad you got seeded against scar first match, I'll try to help jack with seeding if another one of these happens. WHo did you even lose to? I can't imagine anyone but Scar and maybe J-flo beating you in tourney at this.

Scar-one day I'll hopefully make you play seriously lol

J-flo, I didn't personally get to play you, but you prolly would have wrecked me.

Qerb- **** man, I thought that combo video was great, I had no idea I'd ever meet you in person. Very tight GaW you have, I may not know what to do against it, but you still wrecked house, and you have good secondaries too. Keep representing like that, people like you make the community way more interesting.

To everyone else I didn't play or just didn't get the name of, I had a lot of fun with all of these matches. Those of you I beat, keep playing and you'll take me! To those of you who beat/wrecked me(mostly named above) I'll try to catch up to you guys!

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
WHo did you even lose to? I can't imagine anyone but Scar and maybe J-flo beating you in tourney at this.
it was me :039:

Btw, were you recording on saturday on the big tv on the left? I think we played our match there.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, dude. It was lots of fun. I gotta work on my dittos. I don't play them that much and stuff confuses me in dittos. Hopefully I'll see ya at ROM.

Niko45

Smash Master
Chred good ****. Ur really fast and good spacing. I fight against Falcons more than any other character by a wide margin, it's my best fight.

I wish I'd played Qerb's G&W. I've gotten ***** by a G&W in the past, I do not underestimate them. People were laughing when he went G&W in teams but I was kinda scared lol.

And Goof is mad fun to play. So unconventional, but still good. Always makes me think outside the box.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I wish I'd played Qerb's G&W. I've gotten ***** by a G&W in the past, I do not underestimate them. People were laughing when he went G&W in teams but I was kinda scared lol.

And Goof is mad fun to play. So unconventional, but still good. Always makes me think outside the box.
I hope you're not referring to my G-Dub, Niko.

Also, Kenny is ridiculous to play against. He comes up with the most random stuff, both in terms of moves and phrases.

Funeral slippers, for instance.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
****, I'm quite upset Hofstra wasn't invited.

Would have gone to this over Bytl2 and re-trained in Melee with Mike, Khanti, and Smashjin (yes, someone new in this school into Melee, crazy?) had I heard.

Hofstra B-teamers ftw :p.

Hope you guys have another one down the line...after all, hear what happened to Farmingdale?

Top Bottom