• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/14/09 MOST ANGRIEST SHINOBI (M.A.S): Screaming Cat Piss Edition - RESULTS!!!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
SSBB Singles:

24 man bracket/37 participants

1st: Lain :popo: / :dedede: / :snake:

2nd: Fatboy :metaknight: / :rob:

3rd: Arty :falco: / :gw:

4th: Quik :wario:

5th: Akashi :snake:
- YoshQ :luigi2: / :snake:

7th: Grimace :snake: / :metaknight:
- Fade :dedede: / :popo:

9th: Wafles :metaknight: / :falco:
- Hunger :wario: / :olimar:
- Josh :dedede: / :gw:
- Ook :dk2:

13th: Kennispam :shiek: / :metaknight:
- Swany :snake:
- Meneil :ike:
- DLA :ganondorf:

17th: Brian :rob:
- Sima Matty :dedede:
- Kappy :kirby2:
- Luni :metaknight:
- EighteenSpikes :marth: / :ike:
- Jahordan :gw: / :diddy:
- Sago :ness2: / :samus2:
- Corms :zelda:

SSBB Doubles:

13 teams

1st: Blazing Grenades (Grimace + Fatboy)

2nd: Corms looks exactlyh like us (Quik + Arty)

3rd: Nah man, that ***** stank (Hunger + Sago)

4th: Lainium + Radium (Lain + Radium)

5th: I don't care (Ook + Garabon)
- Team EQ (Akashi + Meneil)

7th: Party Time (18Spikes + Fade)
- Birds of Prey (Wafles + SimaMatty)

9th: Drop Dead
- Sponge J + Red Ryu (Sponge + RedRyu)
- Cheif / Phobia (Chief + Phobia)
- Team whooaaa JAMBO SWAMBO COMBO! The pancake party? Hunger has the syrup and he's not sharing.
- The Classy Gents

SSBM Singles:

Top 5, not sure how many people entered SSBM singles. I didn't run it.

1. Cosmo :marth:
2. Tink :marth: / :fox:
3. Chris :falcon:
4. 18Spikes :drmario:
5. Scythe :fox: / :shiek:

This Bracket was done by hand for some odd reason. :psyco:

SSBM Doubles:

8 teams

1st: team wtf (Quik + Scythe)

2nd: psfmastring (Oro + Sveet)

3rd: nutuporshutup (Tink + Sago)

4th: team grief (Cosmo + 18Spikes)

5th: tiktiktiktiktiktik (Quaz + Mundungu)
- sfo9 (Looshkin + Gibby)

7th: i have no idea
- religion klock

Brawl +:

16 participants

1st: Arty :gw:
- Ook (split) :dk2:

3rd: oro :yoshi2:

4th: Quik :wario: / :ganondorf:

5th: scythe :ganondorf:
- Blind :pit: / :dedede:

7th: DLA :ganondorf:
- Sima Matty :metaknight:

9th DevilDigimon :ganondorf:
- Quaz :charizard:
- looshkin :ganondorf:
- money :snake:

13th: Andrew :ganondorf:
- Lain :snake:
- Mundugu :ganondorf:
- Jah :falco:

Naruto Revolution 3:

Top 5

1st: Dark Sasuke (Sasori, Neji)
2nd: Johnathan (Kabuto, Kisame)
3rd: Dark Kakashi (Orochi, Hiroku, Kisame)
4th: Devildigimon (Neji, Sai, Gaara)
5th: Fatboy (Kakuzu)

Brackets done by hand by Dark Kakashi, will be updated soonish.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Bracket images, character usage, players in teams, and etc. will be updated soon! I forgot all my papers at my friend's where I crashed. If you guys wanna update before I can that's cool. I'm going back to sleep.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME AND PARTICIPATED. VERY FUN TOURNAMENT, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED YOURSELVES. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS EVERYONE, I REALLY TRY TO BE A FUN T.O FOR YOU GUYS. THANKS TO MY STAFF - WAFFLES, S.MATTY, 18 SPIKES, D_K, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO MAY HAVE HELPED OUT.

We're doing bigger and better things now guys so we need to rep our venue and our tournies.

Also, please stop leaving your grabage around. It's very rude to me and my store. I don't want to have to make a rule of NO BRINGING IN OUTSIDE FOOD. You all get 3 strikes. This is strike one. :mad: Thanks to those who helped clean up other people's mess. :urg:

Anyways, I <3 u all. Homo? You decide hahahah. :bee:

Next tournament located here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255556

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Team I don't Care = Ook :dk2: + Garabon :dedede:

Great event, great venue! Wished I could've stayed for singles, but I'm glad I was at least able to come for some of the event.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
1st: Lain :popo: / :dedede: / :snake: funnest matches of my life, despite your ICs. i nearly **** myself when i heard that you got them fused O_O congrats at the win

2nd: Fatboy :metaknight: / :rob: nice playing you in pools. still the best :)

3rd: Arty :falco: / :gw: I SHOULDVE WON OUR POOLS SET SKJDFASKJDFLSA:KF

lol jkjkjk rematch soon

4th: Quik :wario: dont fart sd XD

5th: Akashi :snake: when did you start placing so high? o_O
- YoshQ :luigi2: / :snake: IMO your falcon is better than your luigi XDDD nice that you came to this though

7th: Grimace :snake: / :metaknight: our MM was fun again, no johns. your snake is beast
- Fade :dedede: / :popo: lol ics

9th: Wafles :metaknight: / :falco: our games were too close. rematch next time =)
- Hunger :wario: / :olimar: place higher, scrub :)
- Josh :dedede: / :gw: incredible placement, IMO you should get an HM on the PR next update
- Ook :dk2: you MUST have been sandbagging me online, what i saw yesterday was a dk like no other

13th: Kennispam :shiek: / :metaknight: (IN THAT ORDER) you main sheik not mk rite
- Swany :snake: didnt talk to you at all. i wanna play you sometime though
- Meneil :ike: ike sucks =)
- DLA :ganondorf: by the time i was leaving i didnt feel like playing anymore, sorry we couldnt play this time... :{

17th: Brian :rob: WHY DIDNT YOU BEAT WAFLES FOR ME?!??!? :mad: lolz jk good job taking a game off of me in pools :}
- Sima Matty :dedede: :]
- Kappy :kirby2: intense kirby, surprised you didnt place higher...
- Luni :metaknight: sorry for being a jerk about winning :( great mk
- EighteenSpikes :marth: / :ike: looks like you got better since last time, keep it up
- Jahordan :gw: / :diddy: your diddy is better imo, you should use him more
- Sago :ness2: / :samus2: ness? really? =w=
- Corms :zelda: your zelda is wape sauce :)

webster-love the new venue. best TO evar?

shoutouts+characters added

Scythe

Smash Master
From what i remember

SSBB Doubles:

13 teams

1st: Blazing Grenades( Grimace and Fatboy)

2nd: Corms looks exactlyh like us (Quik and Arty)

3rd: Nah man, that ***** stank (Hunger and Sago)

SSBM Doubles:

8 teams

1st: team wtf ( Quik and Scythe)

2nd: psfmastring (Sveet and Oro)

3rd: nutuporshutup (Sago and Tink)

4th: team grief (Cosmo and 18Spikes)

Fun tourney and great venue

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

<3

First post updated.

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
In case anyone was wondering, I was the guy with the (9) tag. So if there's a replay with (9), that's me. and yes, for anyone that catches the reference, I am a gigantic weeaboo f***got, as if that wasn't obvious enough.

Webster - Awesome tourney and amazing venue. The tourney ran a bit long but that's that game's fault really lol.

Wafs - Sorry for letting you down in teams!

Akashi - <3 nice seeing you again. Good job on getting 5th! We should play more casuals next time. Also sorry for startling you with my RAGESTOMP followed by my GOD DAMMIT.

Red Ryu - Nice seeing you again as well. I forgot if I mentioned it, but you weren't being obnoxious in pools, I was just dead tired (3 hours of sleep fuck ya) by then haha.

Sago - Stop being silly.

Arty - lol ya brawl is gay.

Dietz - durrrrr blazblue DURRRRRRRRRRRR Fun matches though haha. Get that ftilt lock down vs fox! Don't ever switch to zelda!!!!

Random guy who played one blazblue match with me - I forgot to mention but yeah, Kagiyama is an amazing vocalist and one of my favorite jp singers lol. No idea how I forgot to mention that, but w/e!

Ook - Lol, next time I'll go ddd vs you. I went Fox in pools cuz I was like "meh it's pools" and jiggly in that one casual cuz it was a casual. Jiggly vs DK seems like a hopeless matchup

Blind - GJ having a b+ setup, was a lot of fun playing with you. I might go Jiggly/mk next time I play, Samus is bunzzzzzzzzzzz. Hope to see ya next week at cof.

People that were playing wifi at the venue - What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Perk up and say something, I was running at 3 hours of sleep so my whole tourney experiences yesterday felt like a dream, ah hah.

I might quit brawl. The community is great, I love you guys! But the game is so terrible, I'm sorry to anyone that enjoys it. It's also a good waste of money, think I've spent 80+ dollars on brawl and haven't gotten back a single dime, compared to a game I've spent 0 on and gotten 20 back. Yes, I should get better, but it's hard when you lack motivation. Oh well, this tourney was a wakeup call so I'll see what happens next time. Also, listening to this while driving home is quite relaxing.

Also, last and certainly least...

Kenni -
Your ass is mine.

hunger!

Smash Champion
awesome tourney. very fun

good shiit marshall, keep it up.

i used :olimar: / :snake: for the majority of this tourney in whack azz singles then went mk vs arty for curiosity. so fix that ^_^

awesome new venue. webster you're the man

not my day. felt like shiit (no macgyvers) til next time. :)

edit: special shoutout to kennispam for steppin' it up with mk. good stuff, seriously. lol.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I'll make this quick, and I may add more later but we'll see (mainly because I have work soon and I just got back from Meneil's place).

Lain: Our first match was close, our second... not so much. Thanks for showing me that I need to stay on Neutrals when fighting D3. I'm sorry we didn't finish our $MM either :\

Fatboy: Man, grats on 2nd! I'm really happy you did well this time around, and grats on the money ;D. Also lol @ you hugging me at the end... ouch ;(. Just don't rage quit next time, take your loss in stride.

Arty: I love you, lol. I'm glad you got your revenge, and there's no hard feelings here. At the very least, we can safely say we both SD'd on the sets we lost :p.

Quik: You're amazing! Keep it upppp, grats on taking down some good names and the matches against you and Yoshq were amazing.

Akashi: you're a *****

Grimace: JUST DO IT! lol, I always have a great time talking to you... I'm happy we got to talk more this time around. Good sh*t on your $MMs, and your placing :).

Fade: Our matches were close and intense. Your D3 is super smart, and you're incredible at adapting. I picked Brinstar because I saw how difficult of a time you were having on it when fighting Meneil... so I guess I got lucky. Good **** though, you'll win next time!

Wafles: you're amazing at being a TO, and you're a great guy too. Don't feel bad when you piss others off when they're doing nothing... it's not your fault.

Hunger: I have a lot to say to you, I'll make a PM later tonight.

Ook: TOUCH MY BODY OOK, TOUCH IT

Kennispam: Grats on 13th, I also have a lot to say about you (nothing bad), but I don't have the time to post now. I'll say more tonight after work.

Meneil: <3

DLA: Grats on DESTROYING LAIN'S SNAKE IN A $MM! Best Gdorf in the MW :p

Brian: Good **** Brian, I was impressed

Sima Matty: I love talking to you Matty, you're such a nice guy. I don't think you deserve this current placing, imo you should have done better. Step it up next time, you're incredibly skilled.

Kappy: You never cease to amaze me. You're going to be someone I'll consider a potential rival in the future :)

- Corms: Green apple... LOL XD

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lain - Nice to meet you man. Grats on 1st. I hope you don't mind if I post the MM on Youtube, because it was pretty epic.

YoshQ - Good **** in the MMs / tourney match. Every set I had against you went the same way - I won 1st, you barely won 2nd, then I get owned 3rd. I'm not sure whether it's you figuring me out by the end of the set, or if it's just me getting fried because of your retardedly good jab game. It's probably some of both. GGs though, I gotta get a rematch next time :p

Akashi - nice job on 5th. Also, Pokemon Puzzle League is obviously way too epic for your comprehension

Kennispam - Yeah I understand, I wasn't in the mood for any more matches either. We'll do it next time

Ook - Dammit Ook!

Corms - I went DK first round because I forgot how fat he was. I also remembered how bad you beat my G&W last time. I'm glad you went TL second round, because I have a lot of TL experience. I guess I'll have to practice my G&W for next time we fight, because your Zelda rocks my DK

Webster - Thanks for holding the tournament, and good call on the 24-man bracket, that was pretty cool.

Blind - Thanks for holding the smashfest, letting me have your beer-flavored pizza, and for running the B+ tournament

Yeah it's a short list, deal wit it. Also, I apologize to anyone who wanted any serious matches later in the evening, I lost the ability to take anything seriously for some reason. If you want any $MMs from DLA, get them earlier in the day for maximum effect.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
devin - lots of great matches man, that DK is almost as nice as that doc
jake - YL and samus, **** were they good.
alcheto - did we ever get to play? it was fun talking to you
chris - that falcon kicked my ***. hopefully see you next weekend. good **** in bracket
webster - great tournament
cosmo - good job winning
tink - you failed today, man
lain - n_n
18spikes - nice games, i wish i got those friendlies in.
scythe - ouch.......... i'll get you next time!
arty - we didn't get to play our MM or really even talk, good job in brawl
quick - good set, nice going in teams. congrats on first
sago - you lost to nick and our DK dittos didnt happen :(
yoshq - hey man nice to meet you
mello - you got a nice link brewing, good ****

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
This is Corms btw, if you don't recognize my username.

Lain: It's been so long, nice seeing you again

Sago: Beast

Wafles: Good stuff for organizing everything. The bracket thing was unfortunate, but not really a big deal :)

Sothe: Sector 6. You're so good at doubles Sothe, next time I'll team with you fo sho. Wasn't really feeling it for this tourney though :(

Phobia: Ggs, that lime green wiimote+nunchuck was pretty awesome

Sponge: You're a cool guy spongejordan, though watch what you say about my awesome textures! :mad:

Swany: Ggs, you're a smart player! Ness's fair was sooo hard to deal with :(

Magic Josh - Jigglypuff teams matches were amazing lolol

Jahordan: You're a really nice guy, too bad we didn't finish our set. I bet you could've made a come back :)

Meneil: Ew. Ggs as always! I won't go Jigglypuff round 2 next time lolol.

DLA: Eww. I was wondering why you stayed DK all 3. I was srsly fearing your MK/GaW. Ggs and thanks for driving. I hope you aren't too mad about me making you u-turn like 10 times!

Akashi: Ewww. Green apple? I don't get it omg.

Grimace/Fatboy/Hunger: Always nice to see you guys. Wouldn't be a real WI/IL tourney without you all!

Arty/Quik: WHO'S THE EVIL TWIN?! And yes your team name is awesome aside from the fact that a word is misspelled.

Zwarm/Kappy/Twss: Good job Kappy and Twss for making it out to brackets. Pools were incredibly tough, I wasn't even expecting to get out. Zwarm you'll get it next time! Overall though, keep it up kids!

Dietz: Fun doubles games fo sho.

Kennispam: I was impressed by your Zelda! I usually have the assumption of all Sheik mainers having no comprehension of her at all, but that's a pretty narrowminded belief of mine. Don't hesitate to go for her kicks and stuff, they're amazing OoS and can get you the lead you need.

Ook: We must save more replayyyss

Webster/Cafe people - Thanks for hosting Webster, it really is an amazing venue. I was also surprised that the food place was open until so late too, major props for the people working there and having to deal with us.

Wafles

Smash Lord
1st: Lain - Nice seeing you, I think that was the first time I'd played you since...friendlies at FBT6? I gotta learn how to not get grabbed, was nice playing your climbers in a somewhat serious match. Looked like you got some pretty good money for a "fairly" local tourney.

2nd: Fatboy - Goob job on 2nd, you + grimace have been stepping it up a bit I think. Don't ragequit from losing to lain...it's lain. I'll get that picture up for you soon.

3rd: Arty - We didn't play in tourney, and I duno, at the end of the day I just didn't have anything left in me and was playing stupid. =) (From like, the point where I played Kennispam and thereafter). Next time, $3 falco ditto money match. Chainspikes or no, Your call.

4th: Quik - Next time I think we can expect MK vs Wario again, it was fun trying something different against you though.

5th: Akashi - Nice job Akashi, looked like you played very well. Nice seeing you as always.
- YoshQ - Wtf YoshQ...

7th: Grimace - I felt like I played terrible against you, I'll get you next time.
- Fade - Lol @ your melee techskill.

9th: Wafles
- Hunger - Shucks, I thought I outplaced you, but whatever. Main Olimar, and be labeled as Wisconsin's Gay *** Olimar Main.
- Josh - I'm very suprised that you beat ook.
- Ook

13th: Kennispam - You stepped it up. Your match against lain was all kinds of hype.
- Swany - I literally dont' remember a thing about our matches in pools, lol.
- Meneil
- DLA

17th: Brian - Why'd you go Random? Felt like such a pointless match......Metaknight dittos weren't a very good idea for you either....
- Sima Matty - It's fine, no biggy. I still had fun.
- Kappy - Sorry for camping like a little *****, but like I said, I'm scared of Kirby's forward smash....seriously.
- Luni - My shoulders. They are sore.
- EighteenSpikes - lol @ you entering brawl, then forfeiting your first match in the bracket.
- Jahordan - Nice seeing you, I don't think I'd seen you for quite a long time.
- Sago - .............lol ness. My lucas will crush your ness next time I see you, I promise.
- Corms

Webster! - Very nice venue, I liked it a lot, thanks for hosting as usual, and I'm gonna consider playing some rev3 with fatboy or something, lol.
To anybody else I played in pools or whatever, good games, i had fun.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
man every time i play melee in tournament i keep finding new tricks to use on people, and they work too.

webster great venue, i'll try to go to as many of these as I can

ORLY

Smash Master
tink - good sets, fella. almost gotcha on FoD! ;D
cosmo - grats on taking first and i'll double my marth practice for the next time we meet!
18spikes - your doc is a beast.
sveet - shame we didn't get to play more friendlies or in pools/brackets. i'll try to make it out to your tournament next weekend!
webster - thanks for hosting this. i had a lot of fun.

good games, everyone!

yoshq

Smash Master
- YoshQ - Wtf YoshQ...
what's that supposed to mean o.o

YoshQ - Good **** in the MMs / tourney match. Every set I had against you went the same way - I won 1st, you barely won 2nd, then I get owned 3rd. I'm not sure whether it's you figuring me out by the end of the set, or if it's just me getting fried because of your retardedly good jab game. It's probably some of both. GGs though, I gotta get a rematch next time :p
yeah you didn't play the same on the 3rd matches. with luigi vs ganon I figured out how to approach later on. looking forward to the rematches.

SSBB Singles:

24 man bracket/37 participants

1st: Lain - you didn't invite me outside D:

2nd: Fatboy - mk 2 times in random lol! i still think snake is better than luigi for the matchup

3rd: Arty - i got lucky a bit here too, fun mms and stuff.

4th: Quik - i thought i knew the wario matchup! i got *****.

5th: Akashi - didn't know who you were or would have asked you for falcon ditto

7th: Grimace - u mad?

- Hunger - how did you win olimar vs luigi...

- Josh - taunt spiike
you didn't need to quit cuz of it tho :p

- Ook - amazing friendlies and mm, u go up a level when the matches r srs bsns

13th: Kennispam - pretty soon you'll start using mk first round and not using sheik at all.

- Meneil - there are no girlz on the internetz

- DLA - refer to my reply up up top

17th: Brian - i played so scrubbish against you :p

- Jahordan - fun matches

- Sago - i thought that samus mm would go a bit better, you shut me down tho. ness sucks :)

fun stuff, i was feeling like such **** for awhile, gotta bring my meds next time. venue was awesome though, really good sandwiches. i kept forgetting to pick them up!

ook

Smash Lord
shoutouts

1st: Lain -- I was surprised to see you here. :o But it was a pleasant surprise. grats on getting so much money lol

2nd: Fatboy -- Naruto = button mashing game

3rd: Arty -- Oh man, good stuff. Brawl+ is stuuuuuuuupid :)

4th: Quik -- That was so intense. Great games. I was gonna wait until you spotdodged then grab you but then you farted :mad: so good.... :)

5th: Akashi -- Lol... <3 you man. Always nice to see you/get sexually assaulted. Thank you really for getting that energy drink, that helped a lot. grats on getting top 5
- YoshQ -- Captain Falcon is so good. And those luigi jabs... oh man. Great seeing you again

7th: Grimace -- Keep it up, nice seeing you as always
- Fade -- So many Dededes... gj at the tourney

9th: Wafles -- Great hosting, yell at them *****es who don't play their matches!
- Hunger -- Godddd olimar is so gay lol
- Josh -- Great games. :) Your DDD is really different from other DDDs, using down-b and nair and stuff. woah. Keep it up, that's really good
- ook -- Always ban FD

13th: Kennispam -- haha oh man... nice match against Lain. Really that was good, and thanks for the mm :) I wasn't sandbagging online, online is serious
- Swany -- Don't really remember who you were :(
- Meneil -- Thanks for the food, lol. :) Good stuff, nice seeing you as always.
- DLA -- Your DK is so ****. That was a really fun match, sorry for beating you again

17th: Brian -- Good stuff
- Sima Matty -- Yeah I was wondering if you still played DDD :o Really good Fox anyway though, it was scary!
- Kappy -- Wow really good kirby, keep it up man
- Luni -- Good MK :) ggs in pools
- EighteenSpikes -- Nice that you entered Brawl
- Jahordan -- :(
- Sago -- :( you got bracket johnz, and don't use Ness. He's a bad character :p But nice playing you again finally.
- Corms -- Yes we need more zelda DK matches!

Blind: Thanks for driving and hosting the Brawl+ tourney, and awesome smashfest. cool car :p

Webster -- AWESOME, man thank you so much for having tourneys and getting such a great venue. Epic ganon B+ matches

People in pools -- ggs

Cafe workers -- The tuna panini and smoothie were really good

Tournament was so fun

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Arty - I liked our match on battlefield, it was pretty close. The one on frigate just shows how bad of a player I am. I was suprised you didn't take the $5 when I first offered it since Webster asked for no MM's. Thanks.

Quik - I'll learn how to gay Wario better with Peach, and not mess up her grab release to Usmash.

Akashi - Remember my name next time, and you seem to suddenly remember me when he keep having to face each other in tournament.

Hunger - You were kind of obnoxious with the yelling, but it was fine. You SDing twice on Frigate was hilarious.

Josh - I hate DDD with a passion.

Ook - I'll suck less next time, so I'm at least a challenge.

Kennispam - If your not tenth on the PR after this, I'll bring a Daisy Doll for Webster's Christmas present. Also that timeout was dumb.

DLA - Well know I kind of know what Ganon is truly capable of. 0-54% on Link is ********.

Sima Matty - I was just worried I was being slightly annoying, I was annoyed I SD with Falco on FD, oh well I just need to not make stupid mistakes. Sorry to hear you don't like Brawl, hope you win more with Melty Blood.

Luni - Your MK was fun to fight, even if my Link in some of those was getting ***** hard.

EighteenSpikes - After I played stupid and got 2 stocked I switched to Link hoping for a surprise factor. Didn't work out well, your still a nice guy.

Dietz - Stop rolling into me.

JJROCKETS - I liked playing against you, hope to see you in the future.

SpongeJordan - Thanks for the ride, your Ganon will becomes DLA V2.0.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
This was the most fun I've had at a tourney in a while, good **** everyone. Awesome venue Webster, I'll def be at the next one! Thanks for driving Jordan.

I've got some Teams Melee vids here. I only have a couple pools singles matches, my HD ran out of space, and recording shut off around 8:00 :( I can put those up if people really want me to.

Melee Double

Quaz & Mundungu (Peach & Ganon) vs ORLY & Alcheato (Falcon & Doc / Fox)
Game 1
Game 2

Cosmo & Eighteenspikes (Marth / Zelda & Doc / Yoshi) vs Quaz & Mundungu (Peach & Ganon / Falcon)
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Tink & Sago (Falco & Sheik) vs Cosmo & Eighteenspikes (Marth & Doc)
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Marth vs Sheik Tutorial

Arty

Smash Lord
I'll do some shoutouts

1st: Lain - I wanted to play you :(

2nd: Fatboy -CPing with Falco becomes hard when there's no Japes

4th: Quik - :wario:

5th: Akashi - Good stuff man. Brinstar is now forever banned :)
- YoshQ - I will win the next Luigi ditto!

7th: Grimace - Blow yourself up so you don't take 90 damage from grabs!

9th: Wafles - :pikachu2: Good stuff. Maybe I'll show you how to survive the spike when you're not playing ******** lol
- Hunger - If Melee Doubles were $5, we would've wrecked teams!
- Josh - DDD all the way! No MK!
- Ook - I don't think I spammed F-smash enough in Brawl+ :laugh:

13th: Kennispam - Good stuff. I kept telling everyone you're good. Maybe they'll believe me now lol
- Swany - Marth all the way next time
- Meneil - You and Tano have AWESOME controllers :)
- DLA - I'm surprised you didn't die at Blind's

17th: Brian - Nice job making it out of pools in your first tourney. Next time don't mess up an easy edge guard like that.
- Sima Matty - You'll get Kenni next time
- Kappy - You're very good man. One of the best Kirby's I've played.
- Jahordan - That hat was awesome
- Sago - :ness2: Nice job in teams man.
- Corms - So when are you gonna take off that Asian costume?

Scythe - :samus2:
Cosmo - Good stuff in melee! Fun riding with you
Blind - Thanks for hosting the smashfest dude!
Zwarm - Good stuff!
Sothe - Surprised you didn't make it out of pools man!
Sveet - Good job beating Quik in that MM
Fidzo - You have a good Wolf! Make it out to more tournies

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
1st: Lain - man i hate IC's but i can't blame you for playing to win. I'd say keep it up, but I'd love for someone else to win :D.

2nd: Fatboy - atta boi toiga

3rd: Arty - ...some day

4th: Quik - good job, stop just forfeiting to arty lol.

5th: Akashi - keep it up dude, MW snake reppin'
- YoshQ - furious.

7th: Grimace - meh.
- Fade - good job, always great to see you

9th: Wafles - we got our match, and if that wasn't a 100% I hope next time we play i get a 100, but besides that you placed well grats.
- Hunger - wha?
- Josh - I don't know you, but grats on the placing
- Ook - great seeing you again.

13th: Kennispam - as much as i hate you sitting on my computer, you're not that disagreeable in rl, keep improving
- Swany - nice seeing you again, hopefully i'll see you in chicago next week
- Meneil - glad i didn't see you outside of pools, **** ike
- DLA - that ganon is beast

17th: Brian - i don't know if i played you or not
- Luni - don't let this tournament discourage you, i hope you keep coming to tourneys with us.
- EighteenSpikes - that bracket was nonsense
- Jahordan - i love your hat
- Sago - read spikes' shoutout
- Corms - thanks for being my wing man

Wafles

Smash Lord
Arty - The one time I did spike you, you fell to a miserable death. =)
Oh, and Grimace - I felt like I was playing dumb, probably because after I played Quik, I really just didn't feel like playing brawl anymore, lol....

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
PM Webster if it's bothering you that badly. And while we're on the subject, why do you travel 3 hours down here just to sandbag? @_@ you have a good chance at winning money. Same for you sago, if you're reading this.

Landry

Smash Ace
I had a ton of fun with everyone. I met a lot of people who I didn't really introduce myself to, my bad. For those who don't know, I was the guy with the bandana. Anyway, shoutouts-

Quaz- Thanks for housing me, I owe you one.

Zack152- Dude, we're totally teaming next time. Yoshi/Jiggs for sure.

Lain- Grats. I hate to say it but I love watching your ICs.

Fatboy- OMG I LOVE YOU. For serious, I had a great time talking to you.

Grimace- You are straight up the coolest person around. We didn't get to play at all this tourney, but whatever.

Hunger- You are pro. I totally respect the fact that you take time to talk to scrubs like me.

Sago- BARRY BONDS! Thanks for starting up those building climbing shenanigans :)

Jahordan- As always, too cool for school.

Swany- Nice placings dude, congrats.

Fidzo- Fun matches. I've literally never played a Wolf main before, so it was cool.

Webster- Holy crap, great venue and great (or about as good as it gets) organization. It was awesome, keep it up.

I'm sure I forgot others... who doesn't?

Top Bottom