• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Foy

Smash Champion
People only really know this region outside like canada and poop states cause of TheManaLord Knowing fools, Foy beasting all over the country, and Goggles hating on everyone.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
People only really know this region outside like canada and poop states cause of TheManaLord Knowing fools, Foy beasting all over the country, and Goggles hating on everyone.
Some of us feel Goggles has actually made us look ******** lol. And you don't beast anywhere, so please stop making outlandish claims.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
C. Marth: My bad dude, just fixed it lol.

Viscious: the only reason I make us look ******** is because of the absurd amount of people that lose to me in melee.

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
Foy is a convicted sex offender in every state except Alaska and Wyoming. Alaska, because it's too **** cold, and Wyoming because, let's face it, nobody actually lives there.

Sharky

Smash Master
so I'm being set up with a relatively sure chance of getting a good paying job in the near future, and if I get it, I'll be staying in Red Hook, ny for a month for some sort of training. The place is about 50 miles due south of Albany, and I should have a rental car for the time period. So I guess this is just a heads up to the Albany people that I might be in the area sometime in the next couple months.

altairian

Smash Lord
Nice sharky, we'll definitely have to get together for some practice if that's the case. Regardless of smash, good luck with the job!

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I'd consider going if I had a lot of free time, but given that I pretty much need to straight-up pwn my exams next week...

It's kinda iffy. We'll see.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
bry, i mean... leet-zero has been to both of the smashfests I held before, and im not saying you cant come, but why would you want to drive an hour just to do what you would be doing at curas house anyway?

Kantō

Smash Champion
cuz i like to play other people as well. but it is far away if someone from around here is going i might catch a ride.

I HAVE ALL SATURDAYS OFF FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!

Foy

Smash Champion
Might be down to come this weekend. Want to play mostly brawl though. See if i can do good stuff in that game.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
nobody can do good stuff in that game (:

I am coming into henrietta anyways on Saturday. hmmm maybe

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
who will be there??? i might be interested if there are several brawlers there (not whole lot of melee =O)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
just sent out a text to like 20 people asking who wants to come.

if you didnt get the text, its because you already seen it because your on this thread.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Xatic, Snowman, Nightro, Pinpoint (Melee), Chris from RIT, Pika, and Court (brawl) said they would come

Vicious, Bry, XXX, and Minh are maybes.

So far. Thats about half the people i texted .

Kantō

Smash Champion
i just realized i can now go to viridain!

im getting pumped as we speak.

@ KID what time will the fest start?

Top Bottom