• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daisho's Tournament 11/21/09

daisho

Smash Lord
1: Cable :dk2:
2: ksizzle :metaknight: :snake:
3: Inui :metaknight: :ike:
4: Nairo:metaknight:
5: Zucco :lucario:
5: ADHD :diddy:
7: JG Wentworth :metaknight:
7: Kid :falco:
9: Pierce :marth:
9: Ikon :diddy: :snake: :popo:
9: BSC :dedede:
9: Shadow :wario:
13: Daisho :dk2:
13: Vajaj Game and watch
13: Mr. Clutch :wario:
13: BigM :wolf:
17: DeltaCod :yoshi2:
17: RizMF :metaknight: :marth:
17: Cross
17: BlackWaltz :olimar:
17: Ryko :ike:
17: PRiDE :yoshi2:
17: Que Game and watch
17: Remix :toonlink:

1: Inui and Zucco ($120.00)
2: dmbrandon and ksizzle ($60.00)
3: PRiDE and Shadow ($20.00)
4: Bleachigo and Pierce
5: Cable and ADHD
5: Doom and Ether
7: Vajaj and Mr. Clutch
7: Izumi and Kid
9: Que and BSC
9: BigM and Kingz

IDK the little symbol thing for game and watch. Also if I missed you just let me know your character.

Tournament ran really well. 24 singles and 10 doubles and we finished in 5 hours. I would definitely host again.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
yep, good tourney overall, hopefully the next one wont have a baby yellin"that falco sux" in the background or i may have to humiliate them. i did pretty well, lost to ksizzle and adhd. the only ones who could beat me there i had to face. and shadow of course rofl

Inui stole my moneyyy :p

Zucco

Smash Master
so I heard ADHD sucks now.

Winning doubles was good enough for me. I didnt care about singles(will Inui take the bait?)

daisho

Smash Lord
Daisho this tournament looks pretty big for its starting time! Wasn't the venue just your house?

EDIT: Guys I took a round off Cable at the August Viridian so just keep that in mind for the power rankings... amirite?
Indeed, venue was my basement, It was decently comfortable too. I coulda had more setups though, instead of having like two setups one room it was just a lounging room.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ksizzle Is 0-50 Against Adhd!!! How Does His Little Brother Beat Adhd Twice In One Day Omfg!??!?!?!?!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMFAO NAIRO GAVE ADHD THE DIGG. BETTER GET A REFUND ON THAT TiCKET TO TEXAS.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
it was sick too, last game was FD nairo had over 100% last stock and fresh last stock for adhd. and all of a sudden MK daired diddy on the floor of the edge of FD causing diddy to fall off and nairo UP B stage spike/gimped him O_oo

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lmao too good. and yea keitaro im pretty shocked too lol i hope he gets ranked

and erick. dont give up mid match. u hardly held ur controler sometimes. keep aiming to win bro

erick gm14

Smash Ace
lmao too good. and yea keitaro im pretty shocked too lol i hope he gets ranked

and erick. dont give up mid match. u hardly held ur controler sometimes. keep aiming to win bro
so u noticed, idk, its depressing. losing to u then adhd. thnx ill try not to quit mid game.

daisho

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

1: Cable :dk2: You are the best DK. GOOD **** winning. You gotta teach me to play :)
2: ksizzle :metaknight: :snake: Thanks for coming.
3: Inui :metaknight: :ike: Nice to finally meet the great doubles god inui. Thanks for helping me host.
4: Nairo:metaknight: Beat ADHD twice wtf???? good job!
5: Zucco :lucario: good job winning dubs
5: ADHD :diddy: thanks for coming
7: JG Wentworth Thanks for helping me clean up after, nice hanging out with you. Also, thanks so much for bringing the TVs.
7: Kid :falco: Good job. Losing to Ksizzle and ADHD sucks but still 7th is really good.
9: Pierce :marth: always fun hanging out, glad you could make it.
9: Ikon :diddy: :snake: :popo: GGs. IDK what to say except why couldn't I do that to your diddy in tourney :(
9: BSC :dedede: thanks for coming
9: Shadow :wario: thanks for coming
13: Daisho :dk2: You really suck. I have just lost alot of respect for how good I am at this game. I am not good.
13: Vajaj Game and watch thanks for coming
13: Mr. Clutch :wario: thanks for coming
13: BigM thanks for coming
17: DeltaCod :yoshi2: Thanks for coming and a special thanks for bringing the setup.
17: RizMF :metaknight: :marth: Dude our games were sooo close. Good matches.
17: Cross thanks for coming
17: BlackWaltz :olimar: Thanks for coming, fun friendlies.
17: Ryko :ike: thanks for coming
17: PRiDE :yoshi2: thanks for coming
17: Que Game and watch thanks for coming
17: Remix :toonlink: thanks for coming

Zucco

Smash Master
after this NJ season im probably going to stop playing lucario if its in me to do so. I'll still use him in doubles though at least.

Zucco

Smash Master
Its boring, most matchups are uphill or I have to play gayly just to do well, I have no tricks or mindgames I can do with this character, ect.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Its boring, most matchups are uphill or I have to play gayly just to do well, I have no tricks or mindgames I can do with this character, ect.
I say go for it, but always have your Lucario in it's prime if possible.

Also Nairo better make it to my tournament cause I wanna bow down to this man in person.

lol I mean boy.

Zucco

Smash Master
yeah, Im just not sure who to use from here on out though. Maybe ill pull a Vex and go all Ness, though people abusing the grab release will probably make me want to quit the game.

I think thats what I'm going to do. Going back to my roots and seeing how I do should be interesting, for me at least.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
This event was pretty fun. I like small stuff like this. It was nice seeing some people I haven't seen in a while. I did better with Ike against Cable than everyone else did with actual good characters, GGs suckas.

Winning doubles was good enough for me. I didnt care about singles(will Inui take the bait?)
Bait? Nah. I agree with you. I frequently get bored or don't care with regards to singles. I tried very hard today for money and that's about it.

It was fun teaming with you. I was in complete control most of the matches by making you stronger and doing combos with you. :)

lol wtf this is bull****

Zucco

Smash Master
guess ill just have to settle with medicore placings with him till I get better. My mind might change by the end of the season though so who knows if im actually going to do it.

It aint bull****! most people just dont know how to fight lucario which is why I win. I should have said slightly uphill because they are all winnable, just annoying.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
you have slight disadvantages often but nothing major at all and you know how to fight <insert common top tier> better then the other person knows how to fight Lucario and that is likely to never change

Zucco

Smash Master
perhaps. I don't want to make this a big deal though. Ive always wanted to enter a singles tournament going all Ness and see how I do, but I'm always scared to do so.

I'll probably enter as Ness, do horrible, and run back to lucario anyway.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
perhaps. I don't want to make this a big deal though. Ive always wanted to enter a singles tournament going all Ness and see how I do, but I'm always scared to do so.

I'll probably enter as Ness, do horrible, and run back to lucario anyway.
Are there matchups in particular you dislike with luc?

Edit: Not that anyone cares but I was informed about Cable's joke. I lol'd but if anyone took him seriously when he said I like him it is obviously untrue. I was already asked about it and dont want to be again. Thx

Zucco

Smash Master
quick shoutouts.
1: Cable-got ***** by you. Wish I could have at least taken a game off you.
2: ksizzle - didnt beat me in doubles. weeeeeeee....... good job in singles.
3: Inui - We work well in teams. Id be down to team again if you ever need a partner.
4: Nairo-lol my god too good.
5: Zucco - eh.
5: ADHD - wtf man! Best in NJ?
7: JG Wentworth- good games, you're metaknight is good.
7: Kid- nice seeing you again
9: Pierce stop being so inconsistent maaaaaaaaaaan.
9: Ikon- once I get going to icey matchup is cake. Good snake though.
9: Shadow - stop quitting and coming back everything something happens!
13: Daisho-good tourney, atmosphere was good lolz.
13: Vajaj Game and watch- good games in teams.
13: Mr. Clutch- both games were close, just stop making simple mistakes and you could probably beat me.
17: BlackWaltz - you are too good for this placing
17: PRiDE Sorry for making you drive out of the way and junk! funny guy.
Bleachigo- epic friendlies! should have entered singles though you ****.
Dmbrandon- HA!!!!!!! you were so sure you had 1st in doubles!
Doom-100$MM sf4?

Are their matchups in particular you dislike with luc?
I just dislike matchups with camping and trading lucario's fairs with strong *** moves that are hard to avoid.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I swear its the Inui curse, he hypes ADHD up all this week in that Texas thread saying he's one of the great elite top 4 who can't lose to anyone not in the group then ADHD loses twice to some random(as far as I know). I lol'd hard.

Palpi

Smash Hero
The secret to beating Nairo is to commentate yourself. Melo got 2 stocked by nairo, then commentated his own match, 2 stocked nairo, nairo said "can you shut up please" so melo stopped and got 2 stocked again.

Top Bottom