• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Ranked Snakes.

-Ran

Smash Master
This thread exists for one reason. I want to collect information about who is power ranked in their state/region and create a list. When Susa gets back, we'll get it placed on the first page of the main discussion thread. Beyond your own personal ranking, dig around your region and find out what other snakes are Power Ranked so we can have a massive list. When suggesting someone, please provide a link to the List they are on.

Now before getting to the list, keep in mind that not every region or state is created equal in strength. Everything is listed in alphabetical order. Some states have honorable mentions, or people power ranked beyond the 10th spot. In order for ease of updating, they'll only be considered Honorable Mentions. In order to be added, a player MUST be chosen as Honorable Mention as their state.

1st.
-Ally [Canada]
-DSF [California]
-Fatal [New England]

2nd.
-Attila/Shmott [Melbourne Australia]
-BigLou [Georgia]
-Hrnut [Florida]
-Jekyll [Indiana]
-JustinKamikaze [Arizona]
-Kos-Mos [Oklahoma]
-Nappy [Minnesota]
-Ultimate Razer [Texas]

3rd.
-Bizkit [New England]
-Erow [Norcal]
-Jard [Arizona]
-ksizzle [New Jersey]

4th
-Cenel [Netherlands]
-Grimace [Wisconsin]
-Inui [New Jersey]
-Scatt [Georgia]

5th
-luke_atyeo [New South Wales, Australia]
-Mitsurugi [North Carolina]
-Samurai [SPACE] Panda [Michigan]
-Underload [Colorado]

6th
-Candy [MD/VA]
-Dom [Quebec]
-Infern Angelis [Ohio]
-Jamnt0ast [Washington]
-Mojoe [Socal]
-Ran Iji [Louisiana]

7th
-Cruxis [Ontario, Canada]
-Jcvd [Colorado]
-nice1 [Alabama]

8th
-.AC. [Socal]
-Akashi [Illinois]
-Hat [MD/VA]
-Shady Penguin [North Carolina]

9th
-Afrotastic [Oklahoma]
-Nope [Ohio]
-Swany [Wisconsin]
-theONEjanitor [Alabama]
-Zajice [Colorado]

10th
-G-Reg [MD/VA]
-Sars Pirate [Oklahoma]

Honorable Mentions
-Takeover [MD/VA]

-Ran

Smash Master
Alright, I've added pretty much all I could find. The rest I'll have to rely on everyone's input.

Are these 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. peope ranked in any specific order, or is it simply that New York > Canada? lol

-Ran

Smash Master
The rankings will be done in alphabetical order once the list is filled out more.

napZzz

Smash Hero
whats funny is that alot of the snakes who are ranked lower on their pr's are much better than I am. lol regions

nice idea tho ran : |

also, I'm pretty sure that ratman is ranked somewhere on the kansas PR if i recall. Not sure where tho

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yay recognition! thanks.
you should also put Attila/Shmott down for 2nd in Melbourne Australia.

also no samurai panda anywhere?
and Hall (a socal player) should be in the honorable mentions imo.

-Ran

Smash Master
Hall isn't mentioned by the PR panel in Socal as an honorable mention, only as a previously power ranked player.

.AC.

Smash Lord
Hall isn't mentioned by the PR panel in Socal as an honorable mention, only as a previously power ranked player.
you should still put him though, hall always does well at tourneys and is extremely consistent, im still wondering why he is not ranked lol. i think he just beat mikeHAZE this weekend.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hall has also beaten lain and hylian, to name a few, he also came 3rd in doubles at evo.

-Ran

Smash Master
Minty has Snake as one of the characters he uses listed on the PR which is why I had added him in. I'll remove him if Snake is only something he uses barely.

Also, I'm hesitant to make Honorable Mentions a matter of us throwing someone on there. If they aren't getting recognized by their state, who are we to step in and add them?

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm the one that edited the PR lol. I looked through ALL of his results, the only time he used him recently was against ADHD where he lost.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Minty has Snake as one of the characters he uses listed on the PR which is why I had added him in. I'll remove him if Snake is only something he uses barely.

Also, I'm hesitant to make Honorable Mentions a matter of us throwing someone on there. If they aren't getting recognized by their state, who are we to step in and add them?
Maybe for states that extend their PR to more than 10?

Vinnie

Smash Master
And btw, does this mean I'm a ranked Peach? My Peach isn't nearly as good as my Gnw, I barely use her in tourney.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ran you beast. You gotta show me how to play Marth + Snake sometime.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i am actually now second in my region

also afro thundah is no longer a PR in florida so you can remove him from 5th he hasn't attended a tourney in months i'm pretty sure he quit

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lord karn from nc doesnt play snake he plays wario

also why are people that dont main snake on here >.>

-Ran

Smash Master
lord karn from nc doesnt play snake he plays wario

also why are people that dont main snake on here >.>
Because when I looked through power ranking threads, if it showed that they played Snake, then I added them on. "4. Lord Karn(Snake/MK/Wario)"

i am actually now second in my region

also afro thundah is no longer a PR in florida so you can remove him from 5th he hasn't attended a tourney in months i'm pretty sure he quit
Where's the new PR that shows this? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184658 ??

-Ran

Smash Master
this is cool but it should be for snake mains only
I had just gone through Power rankings quickly to fill up the list. Now peer editing is making sure that people who don't play Snake enough are getting removed.

Top Bottom