• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest: Cong's Sessions? :) Need a date!!

cong

Smash Journeyman
So I wanna get some people together to play some brawl(& melee on the side? mmaybe not lol), It's pretty simple really :)

If I were to pick a day, I'd want to host it on a saturday if people can come to that, ( if its still during the school semester )and if it's in a break, probably a day during the week.

This is pretty much open to anyone I've met at a tourney before :):) ( ant letting people i havn't meet before, unless like you with someone i know xD)

So basicly the theard is here to see if I can get enough intrest going. If I can't then I guess just let this thread die :D

I live near

DLR : Deptford Bridge station

Train, Overground :New cross station.

I live near hmm, 136/436/21/171 man theres loads of buses lol maybe I'll list later

It'd be in my room so like there is probably be a cap on the amount of people that can come cause of space

Well cool. I'll just wait for responses.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
siri and i would prob come :)
dude you should have left a message in the clan group XD

cong

Smash Journeyman
@cloudrain : lol I kinda forgot about it xD

k ima need to think up a date.

Anyone up to come over on the 5th?

So like next saturday? if not maybe the saturday after xD or even tihs saturday ^__^

So like the 28th 5th 12th xD duno maybe 1 of these days or sumthing

What you people sayin?

cong

Smash Journeyman
yeh i pretty much realised PH2 is on 5th like the second after i posted =x

cong

Smash Journeyman
lol i didn't think that many people would be intrested xD

but i think i might just host on 12th.

so who wants to comfirm? :)

ill probaly let first few people who comfirm come, but im gonna say that im a real bad host, like if you want food, i ant giving you any, if you want a drink, im giving you tap water, when you go home you making ya own way ^___^

but for real, the house is a small flat, and we'll be cramed in a room for hours playing games so bare sweat and breath. but if anyone wants to comfirm lemme know.

but im up for a fest on the 5th aswell if i enough people come, so its 5th / 12th.

lemme know if ya want in, but 5th is a maybe, 12th is for sure.

if anyone wants more info to where i live, gemme a pm or sumthing.

my msn is c_o_n_g_l_e@hotmail.co.uk if anyone wanna ask me about something

lllp3lll

Smash Apprentice
I can make both (if the 5th is happening) but comfirm me for the 12th

Is it cool if we all meet @ like New cross station or Lewisham station

cong

Smash Journeyman
lol yeh, if people could meet up at a station and ill pick you up itd be good,

but i live closest to "New cross station" and "Deptord Bridge station(DLR)" walking distance.

so if people can make it to that, it'd be easier for me :D

EDIT: yeh i took off lewisham from first page, picking up people from there would be long, cause we'd have to bus =x

Kasper!

Smash Lord
but im gonna say that im a real bad host, like if you want food, i ant giving you any, if you want a drink, im giving you tap water, when you go home you making ya own way ^___^

but for real, the house is a small flat, and we'll be cramed in a room for hours playing games so bare sweat and breath
LOOOOL Tap water with no food haha

cong you should give us banana's though!! COME ON YOUR CONG!!!

cong

Smash Journeyman
If a few people can come, then yeh it can happen ^__^

but only p3 sed he can make the 5th one so far, id rather have like 3 people minmum tho ( 2 on 2) and such and itd be better if i can host it both weeks if possible.

so if anyone wants to come on 5th lemme know xD

so for the 12th, so far

p3 is comfirmed,

hurricane, cloudrain, siri, fuzzy, killerjaw, nexii, can ya comfirm? xD? kira?? lol

auro lol i duno if all them guys say yeh, there not enough space. i cant let anyone else say there intrested until i can get areply from these guys.

EDIT: hmm i was thinking man.... for real this already to many heads i you all say yeh. so like if people can tell me what day you can make it cause i dont want to be telling people they cant come. so like if you can make it to 5th lemme know so i can like try half it or sumthing.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
hmmm im wondering if i can help you out here. I cant believe im saying this but for the 12th december (as the 5th im gonna be in the grand finals ****** fuzzyness as i know prof wont be there cough LMFAO) what if that week you hosted and then the people who dont confirm before others (so cant go) get hosted by me instead?

(THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION IF YOU NEED IT CONG, I DONT WANT TO DRIVE PEOPLE AWAY FROM YOUR SMASHFESTS OR ANYTHING PLUS IM NOT 100% ON ME HOSTING AS IM JUST THROWING IT IN THERE)

P.S IF I DO CONFIRM HOSTING WHICH MAY OR MAYNOT HAPPEN THEN I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO BASE THEIR ENTIRE DECISIONS ON NOT GOING TO SOMEONE ELSE'S SMASHFEST JUST BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THERE WONT BE GOOD AS THE PEOPLE IN THAT OTHER SMASHFEST BLA BLA BLA BLA

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
lol ^

well i prob wont be free on the 5th, siri will prob be working

for the 12th ill def try and come :) ill double check with siri now

EDIT: it may be possible for me to hold a smash fest at some point aswell lol

uh not sure on date but i have about 3 tv's and 2 wii's and ill have the living room so im guessing about....12 people? not sure, will let people no if i do do it XD

cong

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOOOOOOL

DUDES ID RATHER GO TO A FEST THAN HOST LOOOOOOOL xDDD

So if you guys want to host, i can cancel and go to yours, i ant to botherd aslong as i get some games in ^________^

You 2 should Defilently host :)

im basicly doing this cause there isn't any other ways i can play unless i play wifi.... but thats lols :(

cloud, lemme know for the 12th ^^ when ya can

EDIT: lol cant host on the 5th, something came up. so 12th comirmed only xD

auroreon

Smash Ace
So... before no one could host little things like this to help the community, but that was before! NOW everyone can suddenly host. lol.
Looks to me like no one really wants to host but will if no one else will.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
lol if i do host anything it wont be for a while,, im still coming to urs cong :p

cong

Smash Journeyman
lol so only P3 and Cloudrain so far,
@CloudRain btw is siri gonna be coming with you?

Is there a way you could move it to next saturday? Cause the EM fest is on the 12th aswell D:.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Cong can host this if he wants KJ. This is for the people who don't wanna spend money getting to my fest of course. =]

cong

Smash Journeyman
@Fuzzy, yeh this saturday.

@Hurricane, understandable man, wanted a reply from you cause ya let me go to your place, but if ya change your mind lemme know.

@KJ Im not canceling the session on the 12th, i duno if i can host on 19th yet, but maybe, if i can get enough people to come.

@willz and KJ(i guess) £20 pound travel £5 entry fee for 6 hours travel and 5 hours of tourney play(so like maybe 1-2 hours gamepaly max) traveling to a em toruney dont seem worthfit for me unless theres some huge turnout. seems to me like hosting a small smash session is more fun ^__^

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol Cong, i travel 8 hours to get to London, sometimes it takes even longer depending on the traffic, plus i spend like £60 everytime i come, which is 2 weeks pay for me.

@willz and KJ(i guess) £20 pound travel £5 entry fee for 6 hours travel and 5 hours of tourney play(so like maybe 1-2 hours gamepaly max) traveling to a em toruney dont seem worthfit for me unless theres some huge turnout. seems to me like hosting a small smash session is more fun ^__^
You make a valid point, but tbh, I ain't really sure which one of these I wanna go to, but they are very tempting ;o.

Your's will save me cash, and allow me to get revenge on Fuzzy and Siri.

EM's will let me team with tamoo and do well in doubles :3.

Edit: Im coming to this one.

cong

Smash Journeyman
lol the only people who sed they'd come are p3 and cloud ^__^

and now you =P

Top Bottom