• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Woo! I`m starting to learn PSA properly, and I`ve successfully been able to fix Giga Bowser`s graphic effects (on my project over Yoshi), and I`ve done his SlipAttack* and copied his CliffAttackSlow. It`s just hard to hit with the new SlipAttack. :c

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Hey can we have a shared account to look after this thread that Me, Starwaffle, Bionic, etc. can access to update this thing like the Music Hub's account?

Otherwise, I don't see this thread being updated until it surpasses the DNF development time.

I'm building Gray Fox's updated sound pack now, I fixed Lyn's animations, and Sora is being updated. All later this week will the updates be released, hopefully.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
To anyone good with PSA:

Do you know how to temporarily remove extra face polygons through PSA? Like say, the way Cloud Kong works? I ported a Marth model on Falco, (a near-perfect port, too), and the face looks like hell. I need to remove them without hexing. Thanks.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
To anyone good with PSA:

Do you know how to temporarily remove extra face polygons through PSA? Like say, the way Cloud Kong works? I ported a Marth model on Falco, (a near-perfect port, too), and the face looks like hell. I need to remove them without hexing. Thanks.
just vertex them to be all the same. what would "hex them" mean?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
To anyone good with PSA:

All PSA can do is bone visibility tweaks in this situation. What you want relates to the motion files and either the .srt0 or .vis0 entries.
Try using Marth's motion file, rename it to Falco's, and see if that works.

Going to sleep now.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I don`t think Falco has Vis0`s. How would the bone visibility work?
Falco uses AnmShp, so it's unlikely that the expressions could be used properly.

But it may work to copy AnmVis from Marth's file and paste over all of Falco's AnmShps. As far as I know, it should work as long as the data is there somewhere. I haven't tried this, but it seems possible.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I did this with Clare.

All you have to do though ,is completely replace

FitFalcoMotion with FitMarthMotin inside of Falcos MotionETC.pac file. and the Anvis will be put in there. instant fix.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
So no real progress is being done around here huh?
Hmm...
Might as well take my part in this, since no one is doing it, I'm going to take one of these characters:
-Dialga
-Palkia
-Giratina (There is a model right?)
-Mew
-Deoxys

Though I don't know which one to choose...
Hmm...
I think I'm gonna start with Deoxys or Mew, not sure yet though,

EDIT: Actually, I chose Latios and Latias.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
This thread is old and outdated and has no real functionality anymore. I request it be unpinned.

Top Bottom