• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

batl 4 results

Prawn

Smash Master
1: kool aid (split)($148.50):pit::wario:
2: bizkit (split)($148.50):snake::marth:
3: fatal ($33.00):snake::metaknight:?
4: Bloodcross:metaknight:
5: duke:metaknight::dedede::popo:
5: bass:dk2::kirby2:
7: copacetic:toonlink:
7: Lettuce the Vegetable of Evil:snake:
9: Green Ace:yoshi2:
9: WaveDash:snake::metaknight:
9: icy:olimar:
9: almo:marth:
13: haggs:lucas:
13: Prawn & Chicken:popo:
13: fats Domino:gw:
13: tymer:mario2:?
17: NT3000:ike:
17: bassalbert
17: ZZZRowsdhower:peach:
17: Pelca:snake::metaknight::falco:
17: Joe:metaknight::olimar:
17: Yume:snake::falco:
17: Monkley:dk2:
17: kiwi:olimar::yoshi2:
25: Omstr:snake:
25: sphere:pit:
25: ace:diddy:
25: Tempest:falco:?
25: Oafa:pit:
25: Soma(i know you play a bunch of chars dont know which ones you played today lol)
25: mazz
25: AKC12:lucario::kirby2::wario:?
33: zao:lucario:?

________

1: Fatal + Koolaid (Fatal + Koolaid) ($102.00)
2: icys a *** (Bizkit + Mikeray4) ($51.00)
3: almo and duke (Almo + Duke) ($17.00)
4: sedan and sodan o**** (Bloodcross + C. Awesum)
5: Apples of Exuberance (Bass + Copacetic)
5: Team Rowsdowerrrrrrrrr (Green Ace + Hinkage)
7: where the hell is kiwi (ace + pelca)
7: i don't know
9: Starlight + Peachkid (StarLight + Peachkid)
9: Fatal is last weeks laundry, he aint fresh (Haggs + ???)
9: we suck at smash (Yume + ???)
9: fats featuring christian side hugz (Fats + Soma???)
13: slapchop
13: Domestic Violence is only funny til someone gets hurt, then it's performance
13: team red and black (emmy + ???)
13: The Reptilian Conspiracy
17: CantBeCleverQuickEnough

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Basically Fatal and Koolaid fight for the first place thrown.

Albert.

Smash Master
This was a really nice tournament, props. I enjoyed myself despite my s***y placing. This was my 2nd tournament. KoolAid and Fatal are a ridiculous doubles team.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
1: kool aid ($148.50)- Got my controller back =D
2: bizkit ($148.50)- we didn't play but im sure the games would of been fun. Nice snake surprised u pulled a shieldbreaker last round, loser finals.
3: fatal ($33.00)- MY dubz partner. This is my ONLY win against you. Still best team in NE=D were like 20-0. you will most likeyl win the next one.
4: Bloodcross-Bloodcross NICE MK. i was surprised, i sandbagged ur mk second round and got punished. 3rd round i went my all and those games were SOOOO close. nice mk probaly the best ive play in a while (h)
5: duke- u should of double mm me and pelca =X
5: bass-wow nice job getting 5th. so unexpected lol. gj
7: copacetic- I never get to see you play. i seen you get a nice kill off of fatal in the mm
7: Lettuce the Vegetable of Evil-Saucem lol. fun games, i didn't think you would go MK against me. i thought he was only for doubles?
9: Green Ace-best yoshi returns. close games with fatal and epic games with kiwi
9: WaveDash- fun friendlies. im not sure if you should main mk or snake.
9: icy- FALCO??? why lol
9: almo- aww we didn't get to mm or play. lol
13: haggs- fun games lol.
13: Prawn & Chicken- yeah last week was a bad day for me lol. but nice job. learn the snake matchup and you will be good.
13: fats Domino-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OG3uPULQRs <-- for those who haven't seen fats in 40 years
13: tymer- fun games. nice job getting 13th. really beast mario
17: NT3000-your match with greenace was too fun to watch low tiers ftw.
17: Pelca- you got your 1% lolol. we need doubles MM
17: kiwi- fun games to watch .
25: Omstr- nice set vs kiwi
25: sphere-wait...you main pit? GAY...
25: ace-ACE learn the falco matchup and ur good.
25: Soma-i can't believe i missed your match with fats...
33: zao-captan falco dittos.

Starlight- 100$ mm at UMAD. fun time even tho u stole my money .
Peachkid?- Why didn't you join singles?
Nacho-wiimote MM next time lol

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
1/2: Kool Aid (Pit, Wario) - ****it I should have had that kill on Halberd, ****. GG's man.
1/2: Bizkit (Snake, Marth) - Your Snake is really gay against MK, but it's my own fault for letting you gay. I didn't think at all on our set on how to get past your wall... close (surprisingly) games anyway.
3: Fatal (Snake) - Good MM.
4: Bloodcross (MK) - No Falco :)
5: Duke (MK, D3) - You're getting better every time Duke. Props
5: Bass (DK, Kirby?) - Good **** Bass
7: Copacetic (Toon Link) - **** YOU
7: Lettuce the Vegetable of Evil (C.Awesum) (Snake) - Fun doubles.
9: Green Ace (Yoshi) - *********** by Toon Link, it's happened too much, come to UMAD :D
9: WaveDash (JoeST) (MK, Snake, ???) - Yeah lets **** at UMAD
9: Icy (Olimar) - Well I finally won but I had to gay to do it. This just shows gay > aggro
9: Almo (Marth) - Good **** in doubles. But you still suck :D
13: Haggs - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13: Prawn & Chicken - BOOGAH... idk try to have the library the whole day or find another venue. Other than that nice tourney
13: Fats Domino - AINT DAT A SHAME
17: Yume - WHAT????
17: Kiwi - SHE SANDBAGS
25: Sphere - BEARRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
25: Ace - ic
25: Tempest - commentate ****
25: Oafa - Nice mario
25: Soma - Missed your match with Fats oh I'm mad
25: AKC12 - Thanks for the upload
33: Zao - COW

Starlight - *whistle* RAWR
Peachkid - I sucked against you in friendlies haha
Nacho - You seemed... nice... and not trolly. FAIL

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Here are the videos once again for those who don't bother check the other topic:
fatal vs nt3k MM 1/2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmRue2j9ao0
fatal vs nt3k MM 2/2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta8s7SKi78M
fatal vs bloodcross MM 1/3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qk6g-beMTs
fatal vs bloodcross MM 2/3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0szhTbYdE0
fatal vs bloodcross MM 3/3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQmrApNqN8

doubles finals fatal/koolaid vs bizkit/mike4 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86TNi0ZZ6-U
doubles finals fatal/koolaid vs bizkit/mike4 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZfOXdQL3tw
doubles finals fatal/koolaid vs bizkit/mike4 3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-OB3-dkxUQ

kiwi vs green ace 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5NNwR8IBc8

now my shoutouts again
prawn- thanks for hostin again. hope next time we can go beyond 5... then u can call it batl past 5 lol
emmy- had a great time battlin and talkin to ya. i think we're a legit team lawl. i just need to stop killing u and takin lives unfairly, oh well live and learn. and omg my kirby warlock punch... too legendary
kiwi- tough luck at the tourney. but gj takin down omstr he's pretty good. and green ace is too pro. oh mario tennis next time first thing!
zao- i always do dumb things, thanks for pointing them out. really did help out at times
nacho- man i so wanted to do brawl+ but it was filled by the time i was interested.
starlight- it was awesome seein u in person, and i assumed u had a bad few matches with me, or i was just good that time... too bad that couldn't be transferred to the tourney matches.
that lucas player- ah man this is new to me so i f'ed myself over many times when i was lucario. man wth, pk thunder recovery directly under the ledge? after getting shine spiked? next time won't be so easy, im shining that stuff every time from now on.
tymer- ahhhhhhhh i got so pissed for choosing wario vs toon link. man mario rules at brinstar i had a tough time. no way i would use fox against mario and the same for lucario cause of the cape. i should have used lucario vs ur toon. oh well, good games. just frustrated i went 0-2 again.
fats- i hope your business gets bankrupt XD... man if im rich wanna MM next time? ur meta, my lucario.
Pcleary- get mah jacket! or keep it safe
icy- man that first doubles match was something. i hope someone puts that up on youtube.
yune- ya i tend to get too aggressive, esp with fox. i shouldnt even roll with fox i got his initial dash which is way more versatile. i dunno, i dont think i had too much trouble recovering, sometimes i go down under early and i only do well towards the end but it's not enough.
akc12- man i f up the tourney matches again, had 2 winnable opponents but blew it... thought of dropping wario but nah... i should of went lucario... i should try out GW next time.
omstr- too bad. kiwi is too good and tymer is as well (did u face him?). man we'll both do awesome sometime i know it.
Oafa- nice friendlies with ya. somehow u never caped my fox o_O
peachkid- i. hate. ur. peach. need i say more? well it seems my lucario was faring well towards the end so it isnt all hopeless. hope to see ya more.
BC+- yeah i got it all on vid. and u never seem to be that far behind ur opponent. once ur a stock down u rage urself back in it. beast at grab escapes too. i'll get ***** if i faced u...

any others i faced off in doubles or friendlies- nice playin ya guys. hope to see u again sometime.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I sucked so badly in this tourney, I know I should have made it to the top 10, oh well I'll redeem myself at umad.

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Really disappointed in myself. I know I could've placed at least 5th or higher, but the Toon Link matchup keeps showing up to ****-block me. But this tournament is the last time I'll let it happen.

1: kool aid ($148.50)- Good ****ttt. Told you you were going to win. Even if it is a split lol
2: bizkit ($148.50)- Nice seeing you again. Good **** taking 1st/2nd.
3: fatal ($33.00)- Really good games, but I'll get you one of these days. Even if you placed 3rd here, you've been winning a lot everywhere else.
4: Bloodcross- Nice job, man
5: duke- Good **** in singles and doubles. Consider yourself lucky that Copacetic mains Toon Link though. XD
5: bass- You've become a lot better. I can assure you that if you play me in tournament things will be tough for you.
7: copacetic- You're a cool guy, but you play the most ******y character in this game.
7: Lettuce the Vegetable of Evil- Enjoy the fact you outplaced me. It won't happen again.
9: Green Ace- **** Toon Link
9: WaveDash- Nice seeing you. Good stuff
9: icy- Ugh. It's kinda sad to see us both as low as ninth. :/
9: almo- You really stepped it up today in singles and doubles. Good ****.
13: haggs- WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE BEATEN THE TL T_T Oh well, good **** anyway lol
13: Prawn & Chicken- You've become a lot better. good stuff lol
13: fats Domino- FAT HYPE! HYRULE TEMPLE FTFW
13: tymer- Now that I know you play Toon Link if we play in tournament I'm going to distract you like I've never distracted you before. Without any mercy whatsoever.
17: NT3000- I hate Ike. <_< But you're better than I thought. Good games.
17: ZZZRowsdhower- I seriously don't know what happened. I'm sure you'll do better next time.
17: kiwi- Good games in our set. You deserved a lot higher than 17th tho. Eff the brackets. Keep trying to work on using yoshi without tap jump, and L to slide. It'll help you out a lot more in the long run. And for the love of science NEVER pick yoshi on Toon Link... <__<
25: sphere- Beard hype is god tier.
25: ace- Diddeh Kawng
25: Tempest- Nice seeing you again lol
33: zao- yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'll be seeing you all next weekend. Only expect me to place a ton better.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yo Prawn, you should probably edit the results to say that Koolaid and I split. Koolaid can stay 1st though since he was nice enough to agree. I don't lke splitting, but since we had no time left it was fine.

1: kool aid - We can always MM as if it were a grand finals set next time xd.
3: fatal - Maybe now you'll learn the Marth matchup.
4: Bloodcross - I only played really gay cuz you camped gay too, if I tried to carelessly approach I'd have lost anyway. Plus we both had gay luck stuff happening during our set. So for the sake of both of us, Snake dittos next time again would make it much more fun and less painful. >.>
5: duke - Got my revenge xd. Ggs though.
5: bass - Fun set, your Olimar is definitely better than your DK. And thank god you took out Icy for me.
7: Lettuce the Vegetable of Evil - Haha, good job losing to Bass.
9: Green Ace - Nice seeing you as usual. We haven't played offline in a while though.
9: WaveDash - Getting better
9: icy - way2slip
9: almo - Well, at least you commentated doubles grand finals and not...nothing xd.
13: haggs - You're pretty good in teams.
13: Prawn & Chicken - Stop making stupid decisions and you'll do better. You knew BC secondaries MK so going RC makes no sense.
17: Yume - Just a bad day.
17: kiwi - You can do better than this.
25: ace - Thx for commentating.
25: Tempest - Yea, pretty bad luck that you seem to always have to play me first at tournies you go to. Thx very much for bringing your laptop for commentating. Hopefully next time though, we'll get more interest in it.

Pretty fun tourney, but we had a really good turnout so we didn't have too many setups for most people to play, and the venue closing at 5 didn't really help. Hopefully next Sat we can get this kind of a turnout at the RI tourney.

Prawn

Smash Master
1: kool aid ($148.50) - Good ****, we didnt get to play again but hopefully soon.
2: bizkit ($148.50)- thanks for helping BC learn snake v ICs? :/ thank you for splitting though
3: fatal ($33.00)- Don't get down about it.
4: Bloodcross - Good ****, seriously for once in our matches i can't john about you playing gay, you're snake is really legit and your mk is too. I would love to do teams or something with you in the future if you ever want. i didnt place me in your bracket on purpose i hope you dont think that, i really hate playing you because i actually feel like i have a better chance against "better" players(but **** the PRs lol you're clearly better than you are on there)
5: duke - omg ****. get top 3 son you can do it
5: bass - see above
7: copacetic - good ****, we didnt play each other at a tournament for once!
7: Lettuce the Vegetable of Evil - never have played you but we should
9: Green Ace - Thanks for a few friendlies, I really whole-heatedly appreciate the comments about getting better, it makes it seem as if i can keep placing better and better
9: WaveDash - ggs, idk why you trashtalk beating a D3 on Rainbow cruise? snake game was close, the stage striking was kind of messed up idk why you were in such a rush and **** dude. just calm the **** down. anyways i learned a few mistakes from here so hope i can take it with me ggs
9: icy - you're better than this, dont give up brawl plz.
9: almo - you're too legit at teams and think you proved yourself in singles too. we never got to face but we should cause i feel like we've both imroved quite a bit.
13: haggs - sup haggs
13: Prawn & Chicken - top 9 next time plz. maybe you should stop using your secondary ICs and just use your main mario
13: fats Domino - FATSSSSSSSSSS
13: tymer - mario2gud
17: NT3000 - lol you beat omstr, hes gonna learn the matchup now but good **** in our friendlies, i should learn to CG bowser i played real bad against you haha
17: bassalbert - hi
17: ZZZRowsdhower - peachkid i am so sorry about you and duke first round. i promise it will never happen again at another one of my tournaments
17: Pelca - ggs. i kinda forget that set and how it played out. Kind of annoyed at the ****talking about Ice climbers behind me lol. It's kind of a scrub mentality to just say "CGs are gay they break the game". w.e
17: Joe - good games, sorry about ICs it was pretty clear you've never faced a good one before.
17: Yume - hi
17: Monkley - thanks for coming out!
17: kiwi - good **** beating omstr, sorry about brackets i heard yours was super tough
25: Omstr - smoke more weed before games . you always lose sober(and so do i)
25: sphere - bearrrrrrrrd. sorry we couldnt chill at this tourny it was hectic
25: ace - your welcome for entry fee you owe me a cig
25: Tempest - commentary was kinda fail i'll do more at a tourny im not running
25: Oafa - thanks for coming out
25: Soma - sorry about facing fats first round(IIRC)
25: mazz - hi
25: AKC12 - when i tell you to take down a setup please take it down. i have enough **** to deal with when running a tournament i dont need any attitude to put away a ****ing tv
33: zao - :( zaooooooooo im sorry you didnt get a bye FUUUUUU

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I only used Marth on Fatal, so it should probably be listed second. Same goes for Pit/Wario for Kewlaid I believe.

Almo

Smash Ace
1: kool aid- good stuff, wish we played yesterday, we'll just have a rematch at the next one we go to.

2: bizkit- gg's in teams, you're really consistent and i was enjoying that you went marth vs. fatal.

3: fatal- good **** man, doing well as always. we have to play more so you can teach me how to fight snakes.

4: Bloodcross- beast MK, keep working at it and you will destroy when you go out of region.

5: duke- our team is amazing, we have to do that more often.

5: bass- NICE on getting 5th. you beat some good people today.

7: copacetic- fun money match, i still need work on this matchup though. d-smash is so lame lol.

7: Lettuce the Vegetable of Evil- gg's, sucked that we had to play twice though.

9: Green Ace- everyone has bad days man. you'll bounce back and **** face next tourney. good players always do.

9: icy- green ace's comment^^

9: almo- top 10 FINALLY again. stop sucking D:

13: Prawn & Chicken- nice job hosting. i knew time would be an issue, but you kept it under control. good work.

13: fats Domino- FATS AINT COMPLETE WITHOUT THINS. you're getting alot better.

13: tymer- gg's. stay mario next time. brinstar nooooo D:

17: NT3000- fun friendlies, nice ike.

17: Pelca- fun friendlies.

17: Monkley- gg's.

17: kiwi- nooo we didn't get to play. next tourney, we have to play and puff ditto.

25: sphere- totally bringing a shopping cart next time.

25: ace- good seeing you as always, did we even play?!?!?!

25: Tempest- nice meeting you. i give the best marth advice, clearly.

25: mazz- gg's

33: zao- what is this i don't even...we didn't play :(

peachkid- gg's in teams and lol @ your parents getting your attention when everyone was leaving. lulz

starlight- fun meeting you. gg's in teams too. pictures rofl.

Mikeray- DOWN TILT. you're actually a pretty cool guy.

hinkage- gg's in teams. NADO at Zero. vision johns lulz.

anyone i missed let me know, hd alot of fun at this tournament, just wished it was open later.

Almo

Smash Ace
also doubles results would be nice in the first post.

1: Fatal + Koolaid (Fatal + Koolaid) ($102.00)
2: icys a *** (Bizkit + Mikeray4) ($51.00)
3: almo and duke (Almo + Duke) ($17.00)
4: sedan and sodan o**** (Bloodcross + C. Awesum)
5: Apples of Exuberance (Bass + Copacetic)
5: Team Rowsdowerrrrrrrrr (Green Ace + Hinkage)
7: where the hell is kiwi (ace + pelca)
7: i don't know
9: Starlight + Peachkid (StarLight + Peachkid)
9: Fatal is last weeks laundry, he aint fresh (Haggs + ???)
9: we suck at smash (Yume + ???)
9: fats featuring christian side hugz (Fats + Soma???)
13: slapchop
13: Domestic Violence is only funny til someone gets hurt, then it's performance
13: team red and black (emmy + ???)
13: The Reptilian Conspiracy
17: CantBeCleverQuickEnough

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Almo do you have a results file or is your memory THAT good?

omg I forgot these people in shoutouts...

mikeray - MORE MIKERAY COMBO. sucks u couldnt stay longer, ur fun lol
hinkage - Nice MK. GET CAPED MORE

One more thing...

Almo

Smash Ace
Almo do you have a results file or is your memory THAT good?
my memory is pretty good, but the results are on AiB. i remembered the top 6 off the top of my head, but the others i had to check who said they attended on AiB. when dazwa asked for results on AiB, i posted on the page the top 12. so, it's not like super god-like memory or anything, but it's alright lol

Thanks, man. I greatly approve of your avy, btw.
yes, the thousand year door is such an amazing game.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
****in' Hell.

I sucked so incredibly bad at this tourney. The fact that I seem to forget match ups if I don't play them regularly enough is incredibly frustrating.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
nah thats the tallish male who had a hat i think. the girl with the santa hat is emmy, or rapidassassin here. youll find her more often at aib.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yo Prawn...doubles results plz. Someone posted the results earlier in the thread.

Top Bottom