• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all brawl files (pal version)

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
yes i knw illinialex24 made one of these but that was ntsc_u while this one is going to be pal
i just got my brawl iso (use super dump its the fastest dumper for those that have sd cards too small for usb loader (the lowest it needs is 728 mbs) )
anyway this will be a pal version of this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7684133

and the links will be to updated when brawl box and brawl scape are updated

anyway this may take some time to get all files up

so here is a legal thing (copied from illinialex24 as I mean the exact smae as him and i frown
upon piracy and I have changed it slightly to fit the difference (like ntsc is change to pal)

Disclaimer: I will not be posting certain files that cannot be currently used, and those that are not useful enough so I would essentially be solely fringing upon Nintendo's privacy. You must legally own Brawl to download these files, that means having bought the pal disc from your local store or online, and you must currently have that disc. Any downloading of these files other than this disc is illegal.

Notice: I am only doing this to aid people who own the game to create new custom files that are useful in texture and music hacks. If anyone from Nintendo, Hal Laboratories, or any company that was involved in the creation of Brawl, I will gladly remove the files they wish removed. I have chosen only to have the Data Partition, and none of the VC games or the Update partition because neither of those aid the creation of new files, and only promote copyright infringement.

Note: A few files need to be compressed for me to upload them since I have a 100 mb limit on Mediafire. In this case, I have 7-zipped them and you need to uncompress it. The file in question should be where the .7z file takes its place.

Hey guys, you probably know me for the trolling (same as (wfge7))I do and I decided to extend my Brawl .pac thread to a whole new extent: essentially giving you every file possible of a single layered Brawl DVD (I'm upload the stuff as we speak). Anyway, this will serve many purposes.

First of all, everything inside partition 1 has the Brawl data, so if you treat Partition 1 as the pf folder, you can find the directory for any file you want to replace.

Second, its the ultimate archive of the files and it would be almost impossible to reconstruct this and make your own ISO so its not worth the hassle, so essentially I have made an archive of anything anyone would ever need. Enjoy it because no one will ever have to ask for a file again once this is completed (its gonna take a lot of work but it should be worth it).

Anyway, since it would take hours (days actually) to download all the files and you'd have to find a way to rebuild a partition, its the worlds most impractical way of piracy so its pretty safe to keep it uploaded on reasons of easier access and a complete waste of time trying to steal games like this.

I am also not uploading 2 files because of their sheer size (maybe more) and they are called dummy1.dat and dummy2.dat so it is an incomplete partition, meaning you couldn't even reconstruct the game if you wished. Now that pleasantries are over, heres the stuff you need:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/24822780/c710b6f4/data_partrion_2__pal_.html

its currently got fighter

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
to make it fairer and more accsessible to european gamers with non english versions of brawl
I will put up every _en (english) _de (german) _es (spanish) _fr ( french ) _it ( italian )

why do i have the feeling people have been waiting for a long time for this

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
"Hmph, finally we're getting the recognition we deserve!"

...DBZ quote from somewhere... but yeah, I was about to ask for someone to upload the files. so once they're done, you have my gratitude. cause then I can actually use PAL versions to do my PSAs...good thing most of them are small and easily redone...

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
plan b
mediafire wont allow the fies separate so ill organize them by folder

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
wait what? there's nothing on the page now. when I checked last night it had captain falcon in the fighter folder... -.-

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
T.T, mediafires a good site for me mainly except for an odd refresh and then it's working fine again... atleast it's not rapid****. -.-

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
i hav put in a new link

and see mediafire wouldnt let me upload certain files saying they wer already uploaded

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
and if you think rapidshares bad
try freakshare.net

500 secs before you are allowed download

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
yay! I'm guessing fighter has all the files I need in it already rather than piece by piece considering the file size.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
No.

How come the files are all 7zipped? Illinialex's archive meant you could download files one by one, like an individual PAC instead of ripping your own from disk, and I don't see the point in wasting bandwidth downloading them all instead of one single file :ohwell:

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
This an old thread let it die .
I may think of updating this with individual files but for now let the thread die .

D

Deleted member

I added the link to the PAL database.
now this thread can die

Top Bottom