• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM II Results Thread (Brackets on 1st Page)

Scar

#HarveyDent
Singles:
1: hungrybox
2: peepee
3: kage
4: mango
5: jesus
5: Darc
7: cactuar
7: Hax
9: lucky
9: Tec0
9: EGGM
9: rayne ex
13: Vanz
13: unknown522
13: Linguini
13: kirbykaze
17: HMW
17: bam
17: Hazzard
17: Scar
17: g$
17: DJN
17: tag$
17: Swift
25: PKM_Vodka
25: pine
25: DOH
25: Alukard
25: HBK
25: mattdotzeb
25: thorn
25: vwins

Teams:
1: mango + lucky
2: bam + vwins
3: scar + darc
4: Hungrybox + Cactuar
5: hbk + hazzard
5: hax + linguini
7: Jman + DoH
7: kage + pkmvodka
9: swift + eggm
9: alukard + g$
9: vanz + tec0
9: Unknown522 + raynex
13: Kirbykaze + Europhoria
13: tag + peepee
13: tipman + chopz
13: spawn + HMW
17: skler + pine
17: pakman + mogwai
17: banks + thorn
17: thumbs + roman
17: D1 + Reno
17: ZoSo + Arcnatural
17: DJN + Warriorknight
17: JesiahTEG + KoJ

unknown522

Some guy
first post!

Shoutouts:

First and foremost goes to Sanuzi: Thanks for the ride there! It wouldn't have been possible without you again. We gotta train up.

1: hungrybox: Good **** winning the tourney! and GGs in teams. lol @ b-air before death.

2: peepee: good work beating kage again. It was a pleasure to meet you finally! We gotta play at pound 4.

3: kage: Beating mango twice!! Good **** man. If only you won the tourney though, that would've been nuts. I need ganon training the next time I see you.

4: mango: It was great seeing you again. Your falco is something else, but I see that you hate ganon / doc for some reason....what's the deal? Also, GGs in our team matches

5: jesus: Good seeing you again. GGs in teams yet again, we gotta play singles next time.

5: Darc: nice meeting you finally. Good job beating raynex in the tourney. We gotta play next time and bring dazwaa with you!!

7: cactuar: GGs in teams. We didn't get to play singles this time. Sorry about your tech skill failing.

7: Hax: I enjoyed you MM vs raynex. We gotta play at pound 4 and do up the ****. Remember.

9: lucky: Nice meeting you and GGs in our matches. we gotta play more at pound 4. GGs in our team matches and LOL @ spiking on the cloud. I hate that stage...

9: Tec0: GGs in our bracket. I'm coming for revenge next time. I will not be defeated by camping again.

9: EGGM: We gotta play next time.

9: raynEX: Good **** placing 1 round above me. We gotta practice up next time.

13: Vanz: Sorry for flipping out! You've gotten a lot better, but I'm coming for revenge next time. I want to come to saffron, but we'll see.

13: unknown522: Proud of myself.

13: Linguini: Nice to meet you. We didn't get to play. Next time for sure.

13: kirbykaze: Good work getting 13th. Sorry for the loss to lasers.

17: HMW: GGs in teams, and our doc ditto. I won't lose to camping next time...watch out.

17: bam: I haven't seen you in so ****ing long man. It was a pleasure. We gotta play next time and practice teams as well. Also, good job on getting second!!

17: Hazzard: Your mad good. You ****ed up a lot in our tourney matches. I feel bad, but we'll play more at pound 4 for sure.

17: Scar: GAH! we still didn't get to play!! At pound 4 as you said, on a tv for at least an hour and a half!! See you there. Also, good work running the tourney. Looks really stressful man. Thank you!!

17: g$: Nice to see you again. We played teams day 1, but other than that, we didn't get to play at all..Next time.

17: DJN: We'll play next time. Good to see you again.

17: tag$: I met you, but we didn't play at all. I saw raynex make that comeback in your friendly match, which was lol.

17: Swift: GGs in our pools and tons of friendlies. You're still improving man. See you soon.

25: PKM_Vodka: Good friendlies as usual. It sucks that you were messing up a lot though and also your controller breaking sucks too.

25: pine: I didn't get to see your doc at all. I'll introduce myself next time.

25: DOH: GGs in our bracket and our teams matches. You've gotten much better since TGMTSBCO 1. You also made me go falco, lol. thanks for the practice.

25: Alukard: Good job hosting the tourney. We'll get some matches in at pound 4.

25: HBK: Our team matches were sloppy, but you guys are an awesome team. I also didn't know you are black, lol.

25: mattdotzeb: Nice meeting you. We gotta play singles next time.

25: thorn: I wanted to play you. Next time for sure.

25: vwins: Vince, we gotta play next time. I need more peach practice.

Tommy Tipman: GGs for our money match. LOL @ rainbow cruise and thanks for the tips.

Kyu puff: good MM and friendly matches. We'll play more next time.

Chain-ace: I can't believe you said that my falcon is harder than scar's. There's no way mine is better. GGs in pools and friendlies afterwards. It was also good chatting with you.

Dudutsai (dunno how to spell it): Nice meeting you and GGs. Also, jiggs is mad gay.

Banks: GGs in pools. Your sheik is good, but I think you rely on trying to gimp too much.

Irish mafia: GGs in our pool. I felt bad when you quit the second game. Practice up!

D1: GGs in pools. I hate marth with a passion.

Europhoria: Sorry to hear about quitting and how the tourney went for you.

Spife: GGs in our matches. Other than the ones on the HD tv. Those felt sloppy.

Reno: GGs in teams. Gotta play singles.

Chops: We have to play next time. Thank you for all the advice you gave me. It was great seeing you again.

PB&J: Thanks for the shirts and GGs in teams pools. We gotta get more friendlies in at pound 4.

Milktea: Nice to meet you. You're pretty good at smash as well and thanks for the food (though I got a stomach ache). GGs in teams pools as well.

Zoso: your fox is good. We gotta play without you SDing next time.

Arcnatural: GGs for teams. We gotta play singles next time.

PC Chris: I hate to see you go. You're my favorite player of all time. It was great to finally get to play you though, but I wish I could play you at your best. Come to pound 4!!

Last but not least, Alex Strife: Thank you for housing us!! We greatly appreciate it. See you at saffron.

I'm getting lazy now and I'm sure I'm forgetting people. To those I played and forgot: GGs mostly.

otg

Smash Master
I don't remember all the people I played so shoutouts are oing to be hard but in short;

GG's to everyone. If you got ***** by my Doc good ****, if you ***** my Doc good ****, if you didn't play me you ****ed up, if you got all butt hurt over me ****** you no johns, etc. Amazing tourney, lots of fun, met a ton of cool people and got to reconnect with old friends. Great ****ing times. My bad I didn't make it out for day 2, I had some **** go down, but next time!

Good **** to Scar for running/doing everything and being the man.

PS:

Just missed brackets, next time!@@!!!!

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
I had lots of fun. I brought Custom Melee on my Blue Wii and spammed the Rainbow Cruise Music "I'm On A Boat!"

I wore the Red Abercrombie.

PB&J - Thanks for the RoM2 Shirt! Enjoy Custom Melee!
Matt.Zeb - Yehuz! You should have taken Mango to Rainbow Cruise and not Icicle Mountain!
Roman - How's that controller working out for you?
The Irish Mafia - You suck!
Vanz - Great Ice Climbers! Also, enjoy Custom Melee!
Jim - Get an Alias!
Boxman - Excellent Helmet!

There are just too many different people that I played. I cant remember everyone :(

Random Video that I like to spam from RoM2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkZII_R2Ik8&fmt=18

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I should've started on my shoutouts a while back haha. I'll do them sometime soon.

Right now I'd like to say: All of you non-southern foxes need to approach me more. You're too sneaky lol. =p

dudutsai

Smash Lord
First big tournament. I was happy to meet everyone. Still a nobody, but glad to be reminded that I've got a looong way to go!

I'll post whatever shoutouts I remember sometime.

Edit: Important shoutouts go to DJ Nintendo, PB&J, Alukard, and Spife for helping me find my way through NYC. I would be lost/dead by now if you guys hadn't been awesome and helped out!

Cia

das kwl
YES!

Shoutouts tmr.

Also Scar, Next time I see you, remind me to get any footage you recorded at RoM. This way it gets uploaded.

:D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
really...?
It's a joke lol. I'm just bad at dealing with Foxes who aren't from the south, and everyone at this tournament showed me I have a lot to learn.

Sorry if that sounded wrong.

Edit: a "really" is very hard to interpret. It was a joke either way, so please don't hate me if I'm being dumb right now lol.

unknown522

Some guy
It's a joke lol. I'm just bad at dealing with Foxes who aren't from the south, and everyone at this tournament showed me I have a lot to learn.

Sorry if that sounded wrong.

Edit: a "really" is very hard to interpret. It was a joke either way, so please don't hate me if I'm being dumb right now lol.
Oh no, don't worry. I wasn't being very serious either.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
finally i can get closure from this tourney. hahahah

Tag$ - i hate you 500 dollar money match

doyoung or tmdz - idk if thats right, but good friendlies. go to saffron city

Alukard & company - good job with running this tourney

PB&J- thanks so much for the shirt <3 way too nice of you

vanz and tec0- sooooo pro. east coast's stars

alex strife- never thought id see you again, always a pleasure.

HAB- awesome team matches, eggs and bacon ftw. FUNERAL SLIPPERS you guys are nutz

hax- on that miracle grow son

awesome tourney, really inspiring. The smash community is awesome.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts =)

1: hungrybox - Good **** Hbox :) I have absolutely no idea what I said to you in the hotel but I'm sorry if I offended you. Though you seemed to enjoy it somehow :laugh:

2: peepee - Awesome pools set man. To think I almost beat the 2nd place player :laugh:. Good stuff on placing so high. Massive amount of friendlies at Pound plz ;)

3: kage - Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage! Keep punching them animals man. I love to watch you punch woodland creatures especially since somehow its the legal kind! Good stuff on beating Mango tons of $1 MMs at pound ;)

4: mango - You got pound Mango dun worry ;) and you were hilarious at the hotel LOL. Wanna party again at pound? :lick:

5: jesus - Waaaaaaaaay too good... but step it up bro, you can get top 3 easy at any tourney you got this ;). Play me in more fox dittos with that magic nair fox of yours.

5: Darc - You're gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.... ok not really <3. We didn't play or drink together :(. You gotta tell me when you decide to go to Cons so we can hangout and stuff =).

7: cactuar - =( say you'll come back to the scene one day! We need to play tons of friendlies at pound. And thanks for your cactus doll, I could feel the magic cactus powers in it :)

7: Hax - Exciting as always =) nice matches against Lucky/Mango

9: Tec0 - OMG NO WAI GAI

9: EGGM - :) good stuff Eggmaster. We need to fox dittos more. Good match vs Raynex you definitely brought it back lol ;)

9: rayne ex - *high five* I told you ;) we're awesome. And go to Saffron! Endless fox dittos plz. :)

13: Vanz - Thanks for teaming with me :) best teammate ever man. Shoulda stayed sheik vs Lucky :( but good stuff nonetheless. =)

13: unknown522 - I don't remember trying to camp you :(... I remember playing a little defensive but did I really camp you? :confused:... anyway good matches man and if you go to saffron we can play tons of friendlies all day =)

13: Linguini - =( way to **** me in pools you jerk. <3333 good stuff man.

13: kirbykaze - DAVE! <3333 Hurray for Sheik power :bee:.

17: Scar - Good sets as always ;) You always make the best sets. Since it seems like I am forced to play you in every tournament I'll look forward to our next set at Saffron :laugh:

25: pine - Sorry you felt so terrible during our set :(. Hopefully next time I get to play Pine at 100%? ;)

25: DOH - Nice friendlies man ;). I had fun playing your peach. We have to play more friendlies next time.

25: Alukard - Awesome tourney as always =) Your samus was unrealistically sexy as always ;)

25: mattdotzeb - Nice job making it into brackets ;). That party at the Hotel was way too fun. Wanna do it again at pound ;).

Stratford - :( Surprised you didn't make it into brackets but whatever you're still awesome ;). Come over my place more we need to play a ton of more games =).

Crismas - Always fun to hang out with you Cris ;). Thanks for looking out for me Saturday. I knew I can always count on you to help me out when I really need it =)

Milktea - Lil! Its nice to formally meet you I guess? =) lol at chasing stuff with water... ;) tell me if you go to a con! We gotta hang out ;).

Peanut - Nice to meet you! And :( at not going to the hotel. But really it was nice to meet a fellow SC fan. Bisu all the way tho. Jaedong is too map hax for me to say he is my favorite. =)

unknown522

Some guy
13: unknown522 - I don't remember trying to camp you :(... I remember playing a little defensive but did I really camp you? :confused:...
Yeah, I always had to make the first move. Especailly the last match. You never left the edge of the stage in our matches (not the ledge, I mean around platform length. If you watch game 1 of you vs scar, you'll know what I mean. Basically the same thing).

But w/e, it's a legit skill that takes practice like any other tactic in the game. It's also largely accepted in every game (a lot less for smash...for some reason).

anyway good matches man and if you go to saffron we can play tons of friendlies all day =)
sweet.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
*shrugs* I guess its whatever. I'm guessing you mean like under the platform or whatever since you said I did something similar vs Scar.

Oh well I blame it Jman and his fox :laugh:

Top Bottom