• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boards Worm #2

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
^ click ^

GRAPHIC WORM
Welcome to the official Smashboards Graphic Worm, a collaborative graphics project that anyone can contribute to. It consists of a string of images set next to each other, stretching out from left to right, with each segment blending into the two on either side of it. In this way it appears as a single, flowing image, the same as the segments of a worm connect to form a whole.

CONTRIBUTE

If you'd like to contribute to the worm there are a few rules that need to be followed. To be accepted your submission must be:

• Exactly 600x450 pixels in size.
  • Of adequate quality.
  • Make sure it flows with the previous segment.
  • Make sure YOUR piece can be blended into. Just don't leave a mess at the end.
  • Posted during your turn in the posting order.

Please don't make people wait for too long. If your turn is up make sure you got time to submit within the next few days. If you know you won't be able to do it you can switch places with the following person.

To sign up for a spot in the posting order, just post below.

EXAMPLES

http://www.narutotcg.com/mana/leworm.html
http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/
http://www.vanillaorchids.org/socal/
Or just search "graphic worm" in Google.

POSTING ORDER

References: [*]Done [*]In Progress [*]Waiting...

[*]Morrigan
[*]Tom
[*]PurDi
[*]Elder Sister
[*]john9blue
[*]Chronodiver Lokii
[*]RoyTheFlamboyant
[*]Pierre the Scarecrow
[*]BakaJuice
[*]Morrigan
[*]Chronodiver Lokii
[*]Elder Sister
[*]Mr. Game and Pichu
[*]Tom
[*]BakaJuice
[*]PurDi
[*]Elder Sister
[*]BakaJuice
[*]global-wolf
[*]flaco
[*]You could be next! :D

+++

JOIN!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
1st:

I'll edit the OP with the worm as soon as we have like 3 or 4 submissions.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
sign me up please

put me anywhere on the list and just tell me when its my turn on AIM or PM s'il vous plait

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You guys need to tell me what spot you want. Johnblue, roy, tom?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yeah d-ku i kinda started #2 so can you please just make me right after you :3

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
k, I updated the order.
PurDi don't worry about it :p

Are you ok with #3?

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Yea. I'm okay with #3.

I just got a request in my shop so I've gotta do that first. After that I'll see what I can whip up.

Are we gonna keep the worm going or just one cycle?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Awesome :bee:

I'm thinking of doing one of those horizontal scrolling pages instead of posting the worm here and megastretching the thread. I'll see if I can do it :bee:

@PurDi, I dunno, depends on what people want.

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
well, if we are doing a cycle... just throw me in somewhere. If not, don't forget I want to finish it :D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i used cs4 and they really arent that different so im sure you can do it. i made a fixed cursor box thing of 5x5 pixels and i selected at the top and filled it with black. i then moved it down 5 px and made that white, and moved 5 down and made that black. i then erased the white and i had 2 5x5 blocks 5 px apart. i then copied that and duplicated it into 4 and positioned it, copied that and duplicated it into 8 and positiond it, copied that and duplicated it into 16, 32, and exponentially became faster

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
wow this is moving on fast O_O

well, i still have a panel to draw for the fusion comic, so im doing #5 is that okee?

EDIT: wait you put me in the list already. i think ill do it.
EDIT 2: i never used photosho(ive always used photoexpress). i have to figure how to download brushes first. sorry if it takes its time:p

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
I saw the movie too and I was entirely disappointed... It was like the entire show never happened... Not to mention the tons of plot holes. It was cool though.
Was it an OVA (Original Video Animation)? OVA's don't have to tie in to the plot of the general story.

Top Bottom